- I have only started learning about LOA in the last few weeks, and in fact last week was probably the first time I really started putting what ive learnt into practice.
- I decided to put a small bet on a horse race on one of the non favourites and ended up winning a small amount.
- My work offered out some overtime, which they always do every so often but I dont tend to do it as I dont really like having to get up at fixed hours over the weekend and drive into work - well for the first time ever, they offered that anyone who volunteered could do it from home! So I got to do it at my own pace over the weekend, even in my PJs at one point
- I then won a small amount at a bingo game with my Mum at the weekend
- When I handed in my overtime hours, my boss said that because i'd done so much more work than others had done in a shorter amount of hours, they would pay me for two extra hours!
I am mainly using it as a tool to get my ex back, but I also thought i'd use it to try and improve various other areas of my life, myself as a person, and to just be so grateful in general, so I have a list of things I am grateful for which I read through every night.
One of the things I say is that i am grateful that money comes easily to me.
Well, I only started saying this last week and:
Thank-you universe! And thank-you all for helping me start this adventure and learn something everyday!