We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".
It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.
We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.
Thank You Posts
Show post that are related to the Thank-O-Matic. It will show the topics where you give a Thank You to an other users. (Related to the first post.)
Messages - soda
on: October 04, 2012, 03:23:47 PM 1 How to Use Law of Attraction / How to Use Law of Attraction / Vortex, appreciation and unconditional joy
As some of you may have picked up, I'm a big fan of the Frank Kinslow books.
Until recently, he hasn't really written much about manifestation. He's more about re-aligning with your true self, which involves identifying with a state of pure awareness which is not influenced by external circumstances. So, for example, if you feel joy because you have found love or got a great job or a new house or whatever - all well and good, but these are transient emotions and not linked to your true self. If you say that joy comes from a new job, then it can be taken away again if you lose that job, for example. Instead, he guides you through meditative practices which show you your core emotional state when it is not affected by external circumstances. And the big surprise and delight to me was to find out that this is always something positive. Not just for me, for everyone.
In his latest book, he goes a bit further and says that the state of pure awareness is the seat of manifestation. So, you clear your mind of all external influences, and from that connection with source (effectively) everything is manifested.
So, now I'm wondering about gratitude. For me, gratitude has been extremely effective - not just in terms of manifestation, but in terms of elevating my overall sense of well-being. But it is clearly a conditional emotion, not linked to Pure Awareness as Frank (Kinslow) would say. So... How much of a role should it play, if at all? Is the ultimate goal to enter into pure awareness and not care about external manifestation at all (which begs the question of, why even have a physical existence - but I think that's a question to which the answer is usually, "the physical mind cannot understand it")
Just interested in your general thoughts really
on: October 02, 2012, 06:38:11 PM 2 Law of Attraction for Relationship / Law of Attraction for Relationship / Are you happy ? Please choose to be happy :)
on: May 07, 2012, 10:26:56 AM 3 How to Use Law of Attraction / How to Use Law of Attraction / Amazing Way To Feel Great And Receive More :-)
Carry a stone with you in your pocket or purse(throughout the day) which you feel is special.Any ordinary stone that you like works fine
Everytime you see or touch it,think of something you are grateful for.
You'll be feeling grateful throughout the day as you'd be searching for things to be grateful for ,as a result you'll find more things to be grateful for.
At night remove the stone from your pocket or purse.
keep it back in place in the morning.
You will feel amazing everyday and will receive your desires your faster and quicker
Keep me informed about your experiences !
And please read my post and reply
Follow members gave a thank to your post:
on: November 15, 2011, 08:43:23 AM 4 Law of Attraction Products/ Services & Resources / I am Offering / Berylac's Offerings! [Subliminal Messages|Exclusive Materials] & VAULT!
Last Update: 18/11/12 - Vault Updated.*
In this thread, I will be offering free materials that I have discovered and researched so far with the latest produces for the Law of Attraction. Most importantly, I will be offering free subliminal messages; custom & pre-made(Yes. I will make them myself.). If you need any subliminal messages and you can't afford it from profit organizations over the internet, let me make them for you. =) Over the past few months, I have been inactive in this forum to research on more different kinds of topics and fields. And of course, I have taken up most of my time learning how to make subliminal messages.
Anyway, I will be updating more of it here often. Do check here regularly. =)
Section One: Subliminal Messages(Pre-made)
I. Modes & Explanations
II. Download Links For Subliminal Messages
I. Terms & Conditions
II. Request, Applications & Example
Section Three: Free LoA & Related Materials
I. Law of Attraction
II. Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Section Four: Guides By Me
I. 2010 Archive
II. 2011 Archive
Section One: Subliminal Messages(Pre-made)Silent Mode - Silent. Turn up the volume, you may be able to hear squeaky sound in every 5 to 10 seconds, depending on which track you have downloaded and listened to.
Meditation Mode - This mode features binaural beats that would allow you to meditate on the subliminal affirmations. (Isochronics, BWE, etc)
Music Mode - This mode features the messages over a classical music. (Beethoven, Vivaldi)
Downloads: (password: berylac)
1. Stop Procrastination - 43.95MB | Silent | 01:59 (Looping is recommended)
2. Stop Smoking - 43.95MB | Silent | 01:59 (Looping is recommended)
3. Think Positive - 43.95MB | Silent | 01:59 (Looping is recommended)
4. Letting Go - 20.3MB | Meditation | 14:59 (Looping is not recommended)
5. Confidence Building - 20.61MB | Meditation | 15:00 (Looping is not recommended)
6. Wealthy Thought Process - 43.95MB | Silent | 01:59 (Looping is recommended)
7. Emotional Control - 20.16MB | Meditation | 14:59 (Looping is not recommended)
8. Grateful Thought Process - 10.56MB | Meditation & Music | 07:41 (Looping is not recommended) * - This is a very beautiful melody. Composed by Christopher Llyod Clarke. I don't own it.
*PS: Making more. Day by day.* =)
Note: Terribly sorry to those who are requesting for custom subliminal messages. I have un-installed my Adobe Audition and I can no longer make one. If you really need one badly, please message privately, I will give you an alternative choice.
Section Two: Subliminal Messages(Custom-made)
Download link will be given to you through Private Message.
Request Status: 11|Terms & Conditions|
1. Please fill in the *required information below if you are requesting for a custom-made Subliminal Messages. (Copy & Paste) You can either send it through my Private Message Inbox or simply just reply by posting it to this thread. If you are attracting a desired partner into your life, I would advise you to send it to me privately.
2. Privacy is guaranteed. - I am not interested in sharing it out if you are sending it to me privately.
3. English is my only language and I am not really good at it. - I will not be responsible for sentences structure. Do check it twice before sending it.
4. Please give me at least 24 hours to process your request. - I am not a robot.
5. I have the rights to reject any messages if I felt uncomfortable after reading them.
6. You have no rights to sell it to another party.
7. IMPORTANT: You have the total rights to ask for evidence(s) and I will prove my subliminal messages are genuine! What I meant by 'genuine' isn't a high quality work and the best among any Subliminal Producers, but by putting my efforts to sublime the messages!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (CTRL+C, CTRL+V)
*Messages(At least 5 sentences):
*Mode(Choose One: Silent Meditation Music):
File Type(.wav or .mp3):
Those informations required without *, I would recommend you to leave it blank unless it's important to you.
This is an example on how you should fill it up.
*Theme: Wealth Creation
*Messages(At least 5 sentences): 1. I'm attracting wealth to my life. 2. Money comes to me instantly. 3. Manifestation for wealth becomes easy. 4. Law of Attraction for wealth becomes stronger. 5. My desire for money is big.
*Mode(Choose One: Silent Meditation Music): Silent.
File Type(.wav or .mp3):
Section Three: Free LoA & Related Materials -Password: berylac - Password is required to certain materials.
Law of Attraction
1. The Law of Attraction - White Dove Books [PDF]
2. The Metaphysician's Guide to The Law of Attraction - Stephen P. Rinaldi [PDF] *New
3. LoA Guide - Kiko Erel [PDF] *New
1. New Tech. Achievement Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 - NLP Comprehensive [Audio]
Section Four: Guides By Me
11 Forgotten Laws - December 08, 2010
[NLP Method]Release Resistance - December 21, 2010
[NLP Method] Change Your Physical Body - January 01, 2011
[16 Sub Laws] - January 25, 2011
Forum's Tribute Video! - February 28, 2011 | Video
The Kybalion - April 23, 2011
The Schumann Resonance - November 25, 2011
Follow members gave a thank to your post:
on: September 06, 2011, 08:19:49 PM 5 Law of Attraction for Relationship / Law of Attraction for Relationship / Plant the seed---then let it grow
I have noticed a lot of posts lately about everyone feeling down and out. I too have been feeling the same. When I stopped and thought about it, I smiled at the thought: We are all connected. We are all caring people here. Its been shown time and time again in our responses to each others pain. I would like to suggest something, with Ava and Katie as inspiration, that we all take a day or so and focus on the positive for each other.
We all are working hard. We do a lot of affirmations, gratitude lists and all that good stuff. For the next few days, I am taking a break from Me. I am going to focus my affirmations, and gratitude lists on everyone else. My reasoning behind this is two fold. One is the above, we are all connected, and I want to send only positive loving vibes to all my friends. The other is a more selfish reason. This is what I have been thinking about. Letting the seed grow.
A slightly long intro, so theres no point in saying this is gonna be short but Ill try to sum the rest of this up fast. I lovingly admit that I got this from the bible, and from my recent reading of "The Answer" by John Assaraf.
I do a lot of gardening so this was a slap upside my head when it finally hit me. I had a duh moment. I also have done a ton of moving around. I like places with yards and land. Just about every place I have moved into has had an area to plant flowers or veggies. Usually though, these soil patches have not been maintained properly and are full of weeds and crusty soil. So, when I first move in, I clean it up. I work hard day after day. I pull up the weeds. Then I add some fresh new soil full of nutrients to the top and mix it in, breaking up the old soil and making sure its nice and refreshed. I then lay my irrigation lines if the area I am working with is big enough.
After all that is done, I plant my seeds. At this point, I am usually relieved. I love doing yard work, but by this time I am burnt out. My friends and family are also relieved because I usually seclude myself during this time. So for the next week or two, I water when needed and dont tend to it much. I notice the weeds growing but I will let them go a bit before pulling them out. Not too long as to let the roots really dig in though.
Like I said I do that for a week or two. I then begin regular maintenance. I run my water and out of habit begin pulling the weeds. The first time doing this after relaxing takes longer then the rest. After the first time, I do it as I see the weeds pop up. I dont really think about it, I see the weed and my reaction is to pull it. My garden is then always beautiful. Not only that, but I can now also spend time with others because I am not having to focus on the garden so much. There are always little weeds here and there, but they dont over ride the beauty of the garden, nor do they get to hang around much.
Along with this, I never once dig up the seed and see how it has progressed. Has it cracked yet? Is it shooting yet? I did once as a young child and found that well, they dont usually continue to grow if you do that.
So to sum it all up. When we have done all this work to overhaul our weed infested, crusty soiled brains, it is ok to just let the garden go for a minute. I have found for me, that I didnt want to take a break. I was worried that the Universe would think I have abandoned my garden. Yes, read that statement again. I dont worry when I let my freshly done garden to grow weeds for a week or two. Why? Because I trust my judgement enough to know I wont let it go too long before that lil voice says, K time to pull weeds. I added this in to just let everyone, including myself, know that its ok to take a break once in a while. We have done the hard part. Now its all about maintenance and patience. If you feel the need to step back and relax, then do so. You may have a few more weeds to pull up, but the nice thing is, your soil is fresh now. Its nice and easy to pull up those weeds. After you are refreshed, you will instinctively start pulling up weeds as they grow as this is habit now. It may just be your brain is saying, Look, we just overhauled this entire garden and have been working non stop. I just need to relax for a second, then we can get back at it.
Dont worry that you, or the universe will forget the seed you planted. You are still watering it by sharing your love with others. The seed is there growing. In its due time, when its suppossed to, you will see a shot coming up and the fruits of your labors will be produced.
I hope this may have helped some out there. Sorry for its length.
Much love and many blessings to you all
Follow members gave a thank to your post:
Iceman0715, JeSsChiLyn, Forever1, soda, AS & I ARE HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW :), Venus, I Love Rainbows, SusieCat, renaudg, CacaoMeravigliao, lucymable, ellebelle, FindDivineTogether, my angel, tina_attract, over it, Autumn, ipanema, malicexmirage, arminhul, Marianna9351, Shrikanya, yolo7, SAINAM, 57angel, hainguyen99, I AM LOVE!, SilverSoul, Giggles, ava, tereza, Mariposa, (KnJ), Vicki Christina, lise, Mr positive, BeHappy, Katie
I am sure having goal partners will make manifesting so much. I do not more time to stay here in the forum because of my schedule but can we start this again after I am done with my exam?
And.... as early as now, CONGRATULATIONS everyone, lots of success stories will be posted from you all
Hi! I am looking for a very positive goal partner (in the midst of accomplishing their goals), and with whom I can check in once daily to see where we stand with our accomplishments. To start we will outline our goals via e-mail, you send me your copy and I'll send you mine, and we will accomplish things together on a daily basis until our ultimate goals are realized! I got this idea from an earlier thread and I think it can be fun, and inspiring! Let me know if you are interested!!
on: February 26, 2011, 03:27:13 AM 8 How to Use Law of Attraction / How to Use Law of Attraction / using binaural beats?
I want to try listening to binaural beats but am not really sure what they are all about. the main reason i would like to use them is to get into a state of meditation to help me manifest- without all of the frustration of trying to block all thoughts (i've tried meditating on my own but it hasn't worked out too well).
while listening to binaural beats, are you supposed to feel yourself go into a meditative state or are you aware of conciousness the whole time?
also what state is best for meditating/manifesting- alpha or theta?
and finally what are you supposed to do while listening to them? focus on breathing or visualize what your trying to manifest, etc?
on: February 01, 2011, 10:30:54 AM 9 How to Use Law of Attraction / How to Use Law of Attraction / A Guide to Successful Manifesting
1) Set Goals and have Clear Intentions
Start with goals that are relatively easy to reach, ones that do not challenge your belief systems too much, thereby causing little resistance. It is good to stretch a little, in terms of your beliefs as to what is possible, but don't go too far when you first start with the process of creative manifesting and visualization
2) Create a Clear Picture / Vivid Idea
It is very important to be very specific about your wishes and desires. It is also important to let go of the specifics of how it will come to you. For example, if you want a new home, do not give a moment's thought to how the money will come to pay for the home, simply create a clear picture of your new home and allow the Universe to sort out the details.
3) Frequent Focus/Discipline
The more you visualize, the more real it will become. Call upon your natural skills of discipline and make your manifesting a part of your daily routine
4) Focus on having, not on lack
Do not give any thought, power or energy to the thought of not having what you want.
5) Challenge your feelings
When feelings of "I can't have this", "I am not worthy" or "This is impossible" come, simply stop yourself in your tracks and ask "How do I want to feel?" or "What thought do I wish to have", then get back on track with thinking along the lines of having.
6) Inner Work
Make it a part of your life to work on your inner negative images and beliefs concerning yourself. Use regular mediation to re-program your beliefs, seek out therapists, counselors and workshops that can assist you to change your inner dialogue. Manifesting can take you on to a path of deep inner healing.
7) Make Manifesting a daily part of your life
You are already expending a lot of thought energy towards lack, and creating conditions that don't suit you. Simply use that energy consciously to create your
8 ) Contact Soul
Spend time sitting with yourself and ask your inner being or Soul to be with you. The more you do this, the more you will be infused with the natural creative abundance of your Soul.
9) Do not use Manifesting to manipulate others
If you are looking for a life partner, do not use manifesting techniques for getting a specific person to love you. Simply make a clear request to the Universe for your ideal love, and allow the Universe to take care of the details.
10) Practice Generosity and Gratitude
The more you appreciate what you have, the more open you will be to receive more. Acts of generosity will affirm your belief in unlimited abundance.
Follow members gave a thank to your post:
on: January 15, 2011, 03:03:20 AM 10 Law of Attraction for Relationship / Law of Attraction for Relationship / Free Ebook that helps with your Practice of LOA, Newbies Pay Attention, lol
on: December 08, 2010, 05:19:34 AM 11 Law of Attraction for Relationship / Law of Attraction for Relationship / Please Read!!
Found a cool article and wanted to share :-)
Why They Come Back When You Let Go
By Barbara Rose
I wanted to find the answer to the mystery: Why do people who break off their relationship with you come back when you let go? I received an answer, and am delighted to be able to pass it on to you.
People are attracted to our glowing energy. They are attracted to our highest and best. When you display need or sadness, or clinging, or even an unconscious attitude of seeming as if you must have their attention, or togetherness—this sends off signals that are picked up as needy, clinging, desiring. These can also be perceived as well as an unspoken energy that you are somehow less than complete without a certain person in your life. This is not attractive or desirable.
When I asked the question, the answer I received also addressed how people sense our energy even if you are not together.
What kind of people are most attractive and desirable? Those that are radiating a glowing and genuine self-confidence; people who have a solid and authentic sense of self; people that radiate inner strength, dignity, self-respect and passion. People that know who they are, why they are here, have clear boundaries, as well as healthy and authentic methods of personal communication. People with a backbone that can also be gentle. In short, people that are genuinely shining from within.
A diamond does not need another diamond to shine. When we “let go” of another person and genuinely carry on with passion about our life, we begin to glow or shine like a diamond. The other person somehow “senses” this, and “feels” our shining energy. Now you’re attractive, because you aren’t tugging any longer. You are glowing, and this is the reason the other person comes back—they truly find your glowing radiance attractive, admirable and desirable.
The big news is that this cannot be faked, or played as a game. You can’t “try to get” another person and simultaneously be an independently glowing and radiant diamond. Your sense of self must be real, and your need for the other person has to be replaced with all that you create in your life.
We don’t own anyone. People are not our possessions. We do not “own” anyone, and the more you “want” to be with another person, the farther away you are going to push them. The greatest thing to “want” is personal freedom and a renewal of mind that authentically changes your paradigm or view to one where you have a deep appreciation for who you are, along with a complete release of any self-judgment or recrimination, as well as releasing any judgment on the other person.
Learn to let go. People are all diamonds deep within. The true nature of humanity is of light and goodness. Some people may just have different preferences, or they may have wounds from traumatic situations earlier in life where they took on self-protective methods to cope, and don’t really know how to be in a healthy relationship.
So there cannot be blame, but only compassion. By understanding this, it can help to free you from pain if a relationship of any kind is not going according to your preferences. You have to live according to your preferences, and truly “let go” of trying to get another to see your perspective. People have to come to their own realizations in their own time. Sometimes they may never come to realizations, or grow at the rate you would like them to. However, you are not in this life to try to get others to see your view. All you can do is live your view for you, and set an example by being your highest and best—as well as seeing that you are here to make a difference in this world, however large or small.
Always say “yes” to what the universe is showing you, and realize that there is a gift (of growth and realization) behind any seeming negative situation. Do not fight it, but welcome and embrace it. Then you will come to inner peace with it all, which is the greatest way a life can be lived.
Be grateful if someone leaves your life, and thank him or her for any difference they have made. Then, fly out of the trap of judgment, anger or sorrow, and into the glowing radiance that you are within. Once you view the situation as the gift that it is, you are truly free. This is an exhilarating feeling. Then, should fate or the course of life show you the return of someone you were once dearly close to, you can take it extremely slowly to see if you choose to open the door again.
Every choice must be made according to the genuine truth in your heart. Your choices must reflect your highest and best views for all concerned, while you maintain a solid sense of self, along with care for all others. Should someone return to you after you have parted, it is perfectly okay to let him or her know that you aren’t sure if you want to be together again. It is okay to wait, and carry on with your life, rather than rush into anything.
The most important thing to remember is that there is no person that can ever fulfill you, or that will ever be perfect. No one can be perfect, and no one should ever be expected to be. So what do you do when someone returns? Take your sweet time, continue on with your life, and keep your center and sense of self rock solid. Then you can choose if you want to re-open the door or not, over time, with extremely careful observation, and most importantly, with self-truth and self-love.
Follow members gave a thank to your post:
on: November 19, 2010, 09:41:35 AM 12 Law of Attraction for Relationship / Law of Attraction for Relationship / Ho'oponopono......it really really works.....TRUST me!!!
Many of us know the "Hawaiian" clearing technique of Ho'oponopono. I just want to share the idea and thoughts behind it and the actual meanings of the statements uttered when you do it.
A brief explanation is in my signature, but I want to explain it in a bit more detail.
Dr. Hew Len (who has a very unique first name), is considered to be the one who brought it out in limelight with Joe Vitale. Both of them have co-created a book titled Zero Limits, which is an interesting read.
Basically, Dr. Len is like a monk to me, who has no interest in helping others and no attachment to anyone or anything. He goes about his life with one single purpose - to make amends for whatever life throws at him. His philosophy is that he is here in this life to fulfill his purpose of becoming an 'infinite zero', a term that he also ascribes to God/Universe/Source. He calls the Source an infinite nothingness that possesses infinite power to do anything, simply because it is completely devoid of any desires, attachments and needs. He wants to attain that state and believes that all of us also have the same purpose.
Apparently, he has taken the phrase 'We create our own reality' to a whole new level, whereby he sees everyone and everything coming into his experience as manifestations of his own desires. So whenever he sees something or experiences something or someone he does not like, he likes to do what he calls "cleaning". This "cleaning" technique is what is called Ho'oponopono.
In this technique, one needs to make certain assumptions, well, basically 5 assumptions:
1. That EVERYTHING and EVERYONE undesirable that comes into in our experience or the desirable that does NOT come into our experience is because of something within us that attracts the undesirable and repels the desired.
2. That God/Source has the power to change it to what one wants, by doing just ONE thing - help us get rid of whatever is IN US that created the experience we dont want....you can call them limiting beliefs, or use Joe Vitale's term of 'counter-intentions'.
3. We can NEVER be fully aware of ALL that is inside of us creating the undesirable situations. It is almost impossible to fathom the complexity and breadth of the limiting beliefs/perceptions that we can have, so it is pointless to go on clearing all of them one by one.
4. Everything that needs to be dealt with, is what is NOW. So the technique is not about the past and not about the future bad events. It is about clearing/cleaning yourself IN THE MOMENT about what you are experiencing IN THE MOMENT.
5. The more limitations you remove inside of you, the more energy you have for positive manifestations - the main reason for lack of manifestation is too much focus on limitations and limiting beliefs. Get rid of them and you free up your energy for inspired actions and miraculous manifestations.
Dr. Len does not believe in intentions. He openly says that he rarely experiences Godly unconditional love for others, including his family. And to experience that Godly love he says, he MUST be free of any desires, any attachments, any needs.
I dont think most of us want to be there, but let's see the technique now and what it is supposed to mean and do.
Keeping the above 5 assumptions in mind, you are supposed to utter 4 statements (could be more or less, but we can stick to the simplest) in any sequence WHENEVER we are feeling a certain negative way, either due to something undesirable happening, or due to the desire not manifesting. These statements are:
a. I'm sorry
b. Please forgive me
c. Thank you
d. I love you
Essentially, these statements are directed towards GOD/Source, not ourselves or another person.
a. I'm sorry
The intent behind saying this is that we are saying to God that we admit to NOT knowing WHAT IN US is causing us to feel and experience the current scenario. It is not an apology for doing wrong, but an acknowledgment of our lack of understanding about the cause(s) of our misery.
b. Please forgive me
This is a statement of acknowledging the infinite power of God and asking God to forgive us for participating in the manifestation of these undesirable events, and to let us be free of them.
c. Thank you
A simple gesture of gratitude to God for clearing us of our limitations that are causing the undesirable situations IN THE MOMENT.
d. I love you
A statement of declaring surrender and giving up the need to control things, with the trust that a power that flows and promises to flow only with love, WILL bring about what we truly desire, WHEN we are cleared of whatever is IN US that is preventing us from manifesting our desire.
Dont know if you can use it for a specific purpose to get something, but I am certain that you CAN use this for removing ALL your limiting beliefs in ONE go. And all you need to do is say these statements with feeling, which you can get when you focus on knowing that there was something in YOU that created the moment which you are not too happy about. Let the tears run down your cheeks.....let the humility prevail when you admit that you have NO IDEA what all you have in you that caused your present moment to be the way it is. SURRENDER.........there is immense power in it.
These are just my thoughts, and like always, all I care about is to have my Rosie back with me. And if you feel this helps you in any way, or you liked it, all I want you to do is to send positive, healthy, loving thoughts towards her and me. I want as much positive energy and love that I can gather to bring her and me back together SOON for the benefit of ALL concerned. There's no reason why it must not happen, and EVERY reason that IT IS SO.
Follow members gave a thank to your post:
on: November 15, 2010, 10:27:06 AM 13 How to Use Law of Attraction / How to Use Law of Attraction / look where you standing..
Most of us in this forum ... are trying to attract our ex's back into our life with a life filled with bliss, love and new relationship.. but what we forget are the conditions to it!! We forget where we're standing totally and we keep attracting the special 'him or her'.. but what's the point when the sand below our feet is not strong, concentrating on what we actually want to be, or want to do with our life.. apart from our love life's also a very important position to concentrate on.. i agree, with LOA.. we'll be able to attract a nice settled career too.. but its usually said that.. the passion should be really strong for what we want,and most of our passion is well utilized in 'getting our ex' back .... in this process, what we are missing out is ourselves... so, i feel the happy picture of 'myself with him' should always be there.. and that should always make us happy.. but at the same time, we should concentrate a little on ourselves.. let's just say...
"Make ourselves the perfect Cinderella's... So that we leave our Prince Charming no option, but just adore us.. and be amazed at our responsibilities, and our perfect life.. that'll make them adore us even more... No scope to complain "
on: November 11, 2010, 02:05:30 PM 14 What Is Your Attracting Today? / What Are You attracting Today? / setting things in motion..
Since the time i've started following LOA, there's one big thing i've noticed.. its all about being happy and feeling good NOW! If you don't feel good nothing happens.. so when someone breaks your heart.. rather than trying to fight yourself through it.. just cry it out once, and those 5 minutes of your tears will help you want it more passionately.. only when you know when to stop it at the right time..
When you're heart broken about something and you see no way popping up.. and you break down and start crying, feeling terrible inside .. you have two ways going in front of you... one that leads you deeper into your sadness and the other is the faint voice inside you which keeps telling you.. "Stand up for yourself, they think you're a looser.. because they judge you the way they see themselves in the mirror".. and the answer is staring right into your face.. so shut all the other voices, and make that faint voice speak up loud!! Remember , you're beautiful in every single way... !!
and you can do everything and anything.. so immediately rub your tears off.. take a piece of paper, and write in caps.. Thanks, i won this one!! Because you did just win, this battle with yourself and you won.. and you're a step closer to success now
hope this helps
on: November 10, 2010, 03:03:50 AM 15 Law of Attraction for Relationship / Law of Attraction for Relationship / abe hicks summary must read
ASK AND IT IS GIVEN
PART ONE – CONCEPTS
- you only hear what you are ready to hear, you only receive what you are ready to
- you have an innate knowledge that you create your own reality: proof: when someone
tries to convince you otherwise, you feel immediate discord in your heart
- The stream of well-being is the basis of the universe. It flows to you and through you.
You have only to breathe, relax and allow it into your being.
- Why is it taking me so long to get what I want? It is not because you’re not intelligent
enough, not because you’re not worthy enough, not because fate is against you. not
because someone else has already won your prize. It is because you are holding
yourself in a vibration that does not match the vibration of your desire. That is the only
reason – ever! The only thing you need to do is gently and gradually release your
resistant thoughts which disallow what you want.
- Tension, anger, frustration = you are holding resistance
- Relief, relaxation, fulfillment, joy = you have released resistance
- Best attitude to get what you want: to stand on the brink of what is coming, feeling
eager, optimistic anticipation with no feeling of impatience, doubt or unworthiness
hindering the receiving of it.
- The better you feel, the more you are allowing your connection to Source Energy.
- The worse you feel, the less you are allowing your connection to Source Energy.
- The law of attraction: that which is like unto itself is drawn.
- What you give attention to = vibrations = asking = a point of attraction
- If you focus on not having, you will continue to not have
- The key to bringing something into your experience that you desire is to achieve
vibrational harmony with what you desire
- The easiest way for you to achieve vibrational harmony is to imagine having it, pretend
it is already in your experience, flow your thoughts to the enjoyment of the experience.
- If you feel good, you’re giving attention to your desire.
- If you feel bad, you’re giving attention to the absence of your desire.
- You draw to you whatever you predominantly think about. What you think about is like
planning a future event. When you are appreciating, you are planning. When you are
worrying, you are planning. (Worrying is using your imagination to create something
you don’t want.)
- When you offer a different vibration, something different will come.
- This is why relationships reflect your thoughts and you can’t have what you want while
- You are a vibrational being in a vibrational universe governed by vibrational laws.
- If you can desire it, the universe can produce it. All prayers are answered.
- There is no evil, there’s just the absence of good. There’s no sickness, there’s a
resisting of the natural well-being.
- If you feel blessed and demand good things for yourself, you are allowing.
- No matter your current life circumstance, you are in the perfect place to begin allowing
your connection to the Stream of Well-Being
- The journey to what you want is like a physical journey. You don’t announce your
inability to reach your destination, expect to instantaneously get there, or get so
anxious or depressed that halfway you turn back. You accept the distance and continue
to move in the direction of your destination.
- The entire universe is affected by your vibration and what you’re doing – who you are
right now and what you’re thinking is a powerful focus of energy, which is in this
moment creating your world.
- Stronger thoughts or beliefs (your level of allowing or resisting), more conviction or
passion, which you’ve thought for longer = stronger vibrational alignment, more
attraction, greater summoning power
- As you give more of your attention to a subject, your emotional reading of either
harmony or disharmony with who you really are becomes stronger
- Everything you give your attention to expands.
- When you see something you’d like to experience and focus on it, shouting yes to it,
you include it in your experience. When you see something you wouldn’t want to
experience and focus on it, shouting no to it, you also include it in your experience.
- Powerful beliefs are always played out in your experience. Powerful beliefs are
practiced attention to a thought or subject.
- Your emotions are about your relationship with your Source and whether you’re in
alignment with it. If you’re in alignment with who you really are and fully allow in the
Energy of your Source, you thrive. To the degree that you do not allow alignment with
who you really are and a connection to Source Energy, you do not thrive. The thoughts
you give your attention to can align you or misalign you. Your emotions tell you if you
are allowing a connection with your Inner Being to flow.
- When you think thoughts that align with you who really are, you feel harmony and joy.
- 3 Steps to whatever you want to be, do or have:
o (your work) 1. You ask.
o (not your work) 2. The answer is given.
o (your work) 3. The answer, which has been given, must be received or
(you have to let it in).
- You ask via words but more often via vibration. All things that you ask for, large and
small, are immediately understood and fully offered, without exception. The universe
honors and responds to each point of consciousness, immediately. When you ask, it is
given. Every time. Every prayer is answered. Every wish is granted.
- Step three, the Art of Allowing, is something many people overlook. Tips:
o Focus on what you want, not on the lack of it and not on what you don’t want.
o People often wait a long time after asking to begin allowing, unnecessarily.
o People often focus more on the contrasting situation which launched their desire
than on the pure desire itself.
- It is not possible for you to consistently feel bad about something and have it turn out
well for the way you feel will tell you if you are allowing your natural Well-Being or not.
- Well-Being is constantly making its way to you and if you have not learned thoughts
that slow it or restrict it, you are experiencing it in all areas of your life.
- Instead of giving your attention to whatever is in front of you, you can guide your
thoughts to thoughts that make you feel better.
- Once your focused attention has sufficiently activated a dominant vibration within you,
things – wanted or unwanted – will begin to make their way into your personal
experience. It is Law.
- Your life is a reflection of the predominance of your thoughts. There is no exception to
- Your mood/perspective/predominant emotion is your emotional set point and is
determined by your vibration which is determined by the thoughts you pay attention
- If you feel bad or empty, you have disallowed your full connection to Source. Replenish
your connection by choosing better-feeling thoughts.
- Once you expect something, it will come. The details of it may play out differently, but
the vibrational essence will always be an exact match.
- You can remember something as it actually occurred or imagining what you would
prefer – and either way it is equally powerful. You can observe things as they are, or
imagine them as you want them as you want them to be. You can anticipate what you
want or what you don’t want. In every case the thought produces a vibration which
equals your point of attraction, and circumstances and events line up to match the
- The tendency is to continue to offer the vibration in the way you have been practicing
it, even if you wish the vibration was different.
- When you desire something you don’t believe is possible, you’re not in alignment.
When you’re unhappy that you don’t have what you want, you’re not in alignment.
When you’re painfully aware of what you don’t want, you’re not in alignment with what
you do want.
- A law of the universe is that there is nothing you cannot be, do or have. (potentially)
- Like a chef in a kitchen, leave out ingredients that are not appropriate for your pie.
Some of the ingredients in this well stocked kitchen are harmonious with your creation,
and some are not. You don’t destroy or ban those ingredients because you know that
they will not end up in your pie unless you put them in it. Since you’re clear about
which ones enhance your creation, and which ones do not enhance it, you feel no
concern about the great variety of ingredients that exist.
- You will never cease to be. You will never ‘get there’, so enjoy the journey.
- There is no shortage, lack, or competition for resources. There is only the allowing or
the disallowing of that which you are asking for.
- Your greatest gift to give is your happiness. Your happiness does not depend on what
others do, but only upon your own vibrational balance. And the happiness of others
does not depend on what you do, but only on their own vibrational balance.
- Only when paying attention to the way you feel can you guide yourself toward your
goals. No-one else knows what is appropriate for you – but you do.
- There is no condition so severe that you cannot reverse it by choosing different
thoughts. However, choosing different thoughts requires focus and practice. If you
continue to focus/believe/think as you have, nothing in your experience will change.
- If there are things in your experience that you no longer wish to experience, your
beliefs must change. If there are things that are not in your experience that you want
to bring into your experience, your beliefs must change.
- Statistics are only about how other people have already flowed Energy. They are not
about and hard-and-fast now reality. Some people spend lifetimes labelling, comparing,
categorizing experiences, putting them in boxes, without realizing that these
vibrational offerings don’t serve anyone.
- The standard of success is not status or money, it’s the joy you feel because behind
every desire is the desire to feel good.
- Respecting, loving and appreciating yourself and others is the closest vibrational match
to Source Energy of anything we have ever witnessed anywhere in the universe.
- Your emotions let you know if you are allowing your connection to who you are or not. If
you allow this connection, you thrive. If you don’t allow it, you don’t thrive.
- Perfect creative situation: to strongly want something that you strongly believe is
possible. When you desire something you don’t expect, if won’t unfold easily.
- As long as you are talking about and feeling what’s ‘over here, it will not be possible for
you to get ‘over there’.
- You don’t have access to thoughts and feelings that are very far from where you have
recently been vibrating. Usually people gradually shift vibrations by choosing gradually
different subjects and better feeling thoughts. Trying to jump huge vibrational ranges
all at once can cause feelings of discouragement.
- Within 17 seconds of focusing on something, a matching vibration becomes activated.
If you stay purely focused on any thought for as little as 68 seconds, the vibration is
powerful enough that its manifestation begins.
- Choose thoughts that make you feel better.
- Love/joy is better than enthusiasm which is better than contentment which is better
than anger which is better than fear/grief, etc. Every place on the emotional scale
indicates degrees of allowance of the powerful, pure, positive Source Energy.
- Reach for the best feeling thought that you have access to right now, and as you do
that again and again, in a short period of time you will find yourself in a very good
- Reach for more emotional relief. Ex. Hopefulness gives you a feeling of relief from
- Use your imagination until your dream feels so familiar that its manifestation is the
next logical step. When your desire feels like the next logical step, it is on the verge of
- It makes no difference whether you are focusing on your past, present or future. You
are focusing Energy , which causes you to offer a vibration which is your point of
- To determine your current vibrational offering, notice what is happening in your
experience and notice how you feel, because these reflect it.
- You have no creative power within the lives of others.
- By being clear about what you want and no longer contradicting it with opposing
thoughts, you will not feel a need to offer so much action to compensate for
inappropriate thought. Thus you will accomplish more in less time.
- It is of great value to give your conscious attention to what you specifically want –
otherwise you may be swept up by the influence of other people’s thoughts, thoughts
that may or may not be important to you.
- The better you feel, the more you are allowing the wonderful things of life to flow to
- It is not your action that matters; it is your vibration. It is not what you are doing (ex.
dieting) that makes the difference; it is how you are feeling about what you are doing.
- Anytime you feel negative emotion, it means that you, in your human form, have
deviated from the wise opinion of your Source/the inner you.
- Your desire = what you focus on + the feeling/emotion you have when you focus on it
- Your beliefs = your expectations + the feeling/emotion you associate with them
- For your desire to manifest in your life experiences, there must be compatibility
between your desire and your beliefs.
- Don’t stand on your head to please others in a doomed attempt to soothe their
misalignment. It is better to allow those things that are not a match with what you
want to leave your experience.
- Are you creating deliberately or by default with your thoughts?
- Focus/Attention Thought Feeling Belief Expectation ]- Your vibration/point of
o The above Manifestation
o Note “” means “produces”
All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.
Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.