We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".
It will not be a Public Launch in the†beginning but for only Project Team†Members.
We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.
Thank You Posts
Show post that are related to the Thank-O-Matic. It will show the topics where you give a Thank You to an other users. (Related to the first post.)
Messages - Feelinggreatnow
on: December 01, 2012, 05:14:03 AM 1 Law of Attraction for Relationship / Law of Attraction for Relationship / Click here if you are READY to manifest a new LOVE !!!!!!
Ladies & Gentlemen Hellooo =)
The reason for this post is because I am not trying to attract an ex back /past love in any form (been there and done that lol and yes LOA does work but on my journey of self discovery I decided to let go the old lol =P ) and in the famous words of the incredibles " I never look back, darling! It distracts from the now" ;-)
So as a newbie, I registered looking for support on this new manifesting journey and could not see any posts here that were releavnt to my situation =) So here I am READY to manifest a new love and thought of creating a post where there are similar people in the same boat as me who are looking for support, tips (emotionally/spiritually) where we can post our new love intentions, can get creative as we want (pictures ;-) affirmations or doing nothing just supporting =P ) insights on this journey (any self limiting beliefs or lessons ) that come up in the down moments - it is about bouncing back quickly,, our success while on this journey manifesting a new sexy love, good wishes and so much more =)
So this post is for those of us who are READY as love is a two way street and we have to be what we seek =P Those of us who on our self discovery path and are happy, content with our life and ourselves, love ourselves yet are ready to manifest someone to share a mutually satisfying and fullfilling relationship with in this journey called life =) I am ready for an effortless love process (anything is possible with the LOA and taking responsibility for myself internally as i know the outer is the reflection of that).
This post is for those of us who know we are ENOUGH and loveable just is (we gone through the journey of self acceptance /self love etc =P) ! we deserve to attract the best man/woman that fits with who we really are in our essence , a love with integrity , a love that is right , a once in a lifetime love - so why limit our self ? I am not really particular about when or how my new love manifests as i believe love finds us when we are not really looking for "it" (putting that energy out there of knowing yet detaching with happiness and enjoying the present moment, being grateful for what is and what is coming ) and I prefer the universe to surprise me in a good way !! =)
So my journey begins and will keep those who are interested with my updates soon .... and hope to support those on this journey as well . With lots of warm vibes =)
Follow members gave a thank to your post:
on: November 22, 2012, 06:48:37 AM 2 How to Use Law of Attraction / How to Use Law of Attraction / Thank you!
when i first came to this board over a year ago it was in a desperate attempt to win my guy back..... we are not back together yet ... but i know its coming...ive never doubted that
However i want to thank everyone who has helped me ... i cld not have changed my life the way i have without reading this forum i learned alot about myself over the last year... ALOT .. i know i can manifest anything i want .i see those things every day
The beauty around me the love from strangers ... the positivity and how its changed my life
the confidence i have in myself is thru the roof ..
i want to personally thank the oldies who were here as long as i have been and some much longer who were patient with me and listened to my story day after day .. the ones who got me thru the BAD days and weeks ... and the newer ones too i read any and all advice although i do not post as much as i used to unless i think i can really offer something to you
ive discovered my spirituality... my love for nature .. the peace i get from meditation.. i am positive 95% of the time and when im not i can change it within seconds... when i first started this i was lost and desperate...
NOW I LOVE my life .. i know i will be ok no matter what and for that i will truly be grateful to you all
Follow members gave a thank to your post:
on: November 16, 2012, 04:52:23 AM 3 How to Use Law of Attraction / How to Use Law of Attraction / It's About Timing...... (Are we Predestined???)
IT'S ABOUT TIMING!
God promises that there are set times in our future...but He doesnít tell us when they will be.
Your set time may be tomorrow morning at 9:47. Youíll get the phone call youíve been waiting for. Your set time may be two years from now. Youíll get a good break and that will thrust you to a new level.
My question is,
ďDo you trust God enough to believe that your set times are coming?Ē
Are you willing to wait with a good attitude?
Are you willing to get a new perspective?
Remember, that a set time is already in your future. Donít let the negative thoughts talk you out of it. The way you know that youíre really believing is that you have rest on the inside.
Youíre at peace. You know the answer is on the way. You trust that God is working things out. Today put your faith and trust in Him and enter into rest.
Know that He is good and He is for you! Your set time of favor is on the way!
Follow members gave a thank to your post:
on: November 03, 2012, 09:21:05 AM 4 How to Use Law of Attraction / How to Use Law of Attraction / BEWARE: What You Do....Will Come Back To You! (Article)
What You Put Out Comes Back to You
This week I heard about someone who tried to sabotage someone else by writing an anonymous letter, that could get the person fired. Iím sure sheíd done other things as well before that, but it all came to light when she wrote the letter and sent it anonymously. The (innocent) person she tried to sabotage was living paycheck to paycheck and really needed the job, sick husband out of work, 3 children to feed, etc.
What happened ultimately is that she (not the person she was trying to sabotage) lost her job immediately.
Whenever I hear of situations like this, Iím amazed that the person who was trying to harm someone else so deliberately didnít stop for a second to really think about what she/he was doing to this person, their life, the loved ones who'd be affected.
What I really want people to understand is that whatever you put out energetically comes back to you Ė multiplied!!!!!! IT'S THE LAW!!!!
So when you wish harm on someone else, you are actually wishing harm on yourself. Itís really the Law of Attraction in Action.
Except we usually think about the Law of Attraction in terms of attracting what we want into our lives, not what we donít want. Itís not surprising really when you think about it.
Everything Is Energy!
Our thoughts are Energy. We are putting out energy all the time Ė itís the frequency of that energy that we put out that determines what comes back to us.
So when you wish harm on someone else, and particularly when you take action to try to harm someone else, what youíre really sending out is the message that you want harmful things to happen to you.
Now you may not go to the extreme that this person did...you may not want to purposely cause harm (emotional distress, pain, etc.) and be so DELIBERATE about it and cause direct harm to another person, but wishing a person to suffer loss, heartache, sickness or negative thoughts can crop up when youíre not even aware of it - this is what changes your energy, to negative...
Next time you find yourself being critical or judgemental about someone, wishing them pain or causing them sadness, even just thinking anything bad about them at all, stop and ask yourself whatís really going on??
This occurred to me again the other day when I was driving somewhere and it seemed as though everyone else (not me of course!) was driving in a very unproductive way. Some people were driving too fast, some people just pulled in front of me, honking....and then some drove really slowly, or made a decision to turn at the last minute without signaling, so on and so on.
I found myself starting to get really annoyed, and started cursing and yelling at these people for their stupid driving and then I stopped and thought about what was happening. I had to ask myself what I was so upset about really, because after all, I knew that I had really attracted these people into my life at that point to trigger something within me.
If you allow others to trigger anger in you then there is something within you that is not at peace. You are really angry at yourself, and thatís what I had to examine that day. Once I turned the focus inward, I was able to see what it was about myself that I was upset with, and then I was able to let it go.
Then, it didnít matter how others drove.
So you see how important it is to pay attention to your thoughts and feelings. When youíre upset with someone else, itís really about you, not about them.
If you then take Action to harm that person, thatís what youíre saying you want for yourself. So be careful and just know that whatever you put out really does come back to you Ė MULTIPLIED!!!!!
Remember....Beware and Be Clear about what you really want to put out there...in every thought, in every Action you ARE creating your future.
Follow members gave a thank to your post:
on: November 02, 2012, 08:56:31 AM 5 How to Use Law of Attraction / How to Use Law of Attraction / Habits of Highly Effective Manifestors
We all have people in our lives for whom positive manifesting comes as naturally as breathing air. You know the ones I'm talking about. They're cool, confident, and put-together. Money flows effortlessly to them. Amazing opportunities just fall into their laps time and again. They're always traveling and seem to be having more fun than you. Their significant others are stereotypically 'perfect'. Everyone adores these folks, except maybe those who can't help but envy them. We think of them as lucky, the sort my father would say "must be living right!"
I know my fair share of such people. For the past two months I have observed a handful of them in their daily lives to see what, if anything, they all do in common. All but one (to my knowledge) have never even heard of the law of attraction; yet they instinctively apply many of the core principles to their benefit.
Here are five habits they all share:
1) Keep the faith: Live securely in the knowledge that your deepest desires will be granted in perfect time. They're already a part of you now! Each of us wants what we uniquely want because we were born to have it. We come into this world with those desires imprinted on our hearts, the images clear in our minds. This clarity of feeling and vision can be likened to an instinct, what we call a sense of destiny. Like migrating birds, our souls are drawn to our desires and know which way to fly.
2) Let go: Unsurprisingly, almost all the natural super-manifestors I know are religious. The specifics of belief aren't a significant factor here: one is Mormon, one is an Orthodox Jew, another is Wiccan! I don't think that God is playing favorites by conferring more gifts on those who worship than on those who don't, but it seems that an unwavering belief in a higher power makes for easier detachment. You know the saying "Let go; let God; and let it be"? Yeah, that. Law of attraction practitioners intend and cosmic order; the religious pray. Once you strip the devotional aspects from prayer (or spellwork), it's much the same: you are sending out a desire and entrusting it to some great, mysterious force. The main difference is that the person who sent her desires in a prayer (or a spell, for the Wiccan) detaches from them the moment she rises from kneeling. Her desire is in God's hands now; she knows that it is done if he wills it. She goes about her life, free of the burden of having to visualize and affirm over and over again because her desire hasn't manifested yet but she really, really wants it so bad and oh why isn't this working, what did she do wroooong? She has asked, and now God must deliver. LOAers get stuck in asking mode! Few ever learn to let go! We think, "maybe this new technique will work!" and don't realize that we just reset the order, further prolonging the wait each time. A fellow LOAer friend of mine put it to me like this: "Imagine you're speaking to the Universe through a Walkie-Talkie. You press the button and state your request, but if you never take your finger off the button, you can never receive a transmission back: you're just talking to yourself." All conscious creators -- religious and irreligious alike -- should learn when to say "Amen" (literally or figuratively).
3) Have an attitude of gratitude: Notice what is beautiful and good around you at all times. Every natural super-manifestor I know keeps a daily or weekly gratitude journal. One of them has made a habit of saying "thank you" (to God, in her case), either aloud or mentally, every single time she experiences a moment of joy in her day. She sees a baby smile? "Thank you." She finds a close parking spot? "Thank you." Get in the habit. Remember that what you thank about and think about you bring about. The more you thank, the more you will be given to be thankful for! A friend of mine radiates joy and gratitude more strongly than anyone I have ever met and her life is the stuff of fairy tales. On her last birthday, she didn't have money for a fancy party dress so she made one herself and embellished it with some thrift store finds. She walked out of her New York City apartment beaming brightly with a magnetic aura of joie de vivre that comes from true thankfulness for just being alive. And you know what happened next? She attracted the eye of a street style photographer for a major fashion magazine who stopped her to do a portrait! She's now enrolled at the fashion institute and models part time.
4) Love and forgive: Love everyone, every day. Love your family. Love your friends. Love your pets. Love your enemies. Love strangers. Love yourself. Love when it's hard. Love harder when it's hard. Forgiveness is the greatest act of love; forgive others, forgive yourself. And don't just forgive but forget transgressions. There is only Now, one Now after another. By holding on to old pain, you are choosing to bring it with you into your present experience, creating and attracting more pain and thus perpetuating the cycle of unsatisfactory Nows. Be a magnet of love and love will flow through you and to you. Speak only true and kind words. Treat others as you would be treated. Be the bigger person. Don't let the negativity of others affect you. Learn to tune out cynicism. Ignore "all dat noize."
5) Be proactive: Your every thought and action, public and private, should be consistent with your higher self. While waiting to receive your manifestation, do productive things with your time that are in alignment with your preferred reality. Reject any old habits and behaviors that don't feel good to you. As an example, one friend was struggling with infertility. Instead of crying and surrounding herself with other women's tears in her support group, she decided she'd just start living as if that baby she wanted was on its way. She prayed to God and felt uplifted in the faith that it was so. Instead of reading articles on infertility, she began reading articles on parenting and having a healthy pregnancy. She'd 'window shop' at Baby Gap, making mental notes of what would look adorable on the little one whose face she saw so clearly in her dreams. She continued her fertility treatments with absolute faith that they would work, and alleviated any lingering anxiety and stress by virtually decorating her baby's nursery on Pinterest. Basically, she created a vision board, without knowing that's what she was doing -- which was a good thing, because she wasn't trying to manifest anything with it; she already knew, deep within her, that her baby was on the way and she was simply doing some virtual nesting to prepare. She is now a mother of two.
Follow members gave a thank to your post:
lovemiracles, beatlenut, Love is here, SR41489, Sherrie, jero82, lovebird, Cherrybelle, Dr Scully, AS & I ARE HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW :), taleyla12, I AM LOVE!, FindDivineTogether, Apple, Purple Butterfly, Awesomeness, Feelinggreatnow, Snowyy, Autumn, ipanema, Combatant, Purple_Ray, truelove, BeHappy, littleangelite
on: October 22, 2012, 05:43:28 AM 6 How to Use Law of Attraction / How to Use Law of Attraction / OMG! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!
I WILL BE BACK AT MY OLD SCHOOL THIS ENTIRE WEEK!!!!!
STARTING TOMORROW (10/22/12) I WILL BE WORKING AS A SUBSTITUTE TEACHING ASSISTANT IN KINDERGARTEN FOR FIVE WHOLE DAYS AT MY OLD SCHOOL AND I AM FREEEEEEEAKING OOOOOOOUT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES I VISUALIZED THIS EXACT SCENERIO...MY OLD SCHOOL, A KINDERGARTEN PROGRAM, EVEN WITH THIS TEACHER I WILL BE WORKING WITH!!!!!!!
I AM SO NERVOUS...........BUT YET SO EXCITED ALL AT THE SAME TIME I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO SIT STILL SINCE I TOOK THE ASSIGNMENT THIS AFTERNOON!!! SO MANY THINGS ARE RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND!!!!
MANY THINGS HAVE CHANGED, MANY TEACHERS AND STAFF ARE GONE...BUT IT'S HAPPENING WHETHER I AM READY OR NOT....LOL!
I HAD BEEN RECEIVING MANY SIGNS IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS, ALL POINTING TO ME GOING BACK TO MY SCHOOL WHICH I HAVE WANTED FOR FOUR MONTHS...AND SUDDENLY THE SIGNS WERE EVERYWHERE!
ONLY PROBLEM WAS...I WASN'T GETTING THE OPPORTUNITY...SUB ASSIGNMENTS ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE AND EVERYTIME I SAW A JOB FOR MY OLD SCHOOL...SOMEONE ELSE WOULD BEAT ME TO IT ON THE SUB WEBSITE..I JUST ASSUMED THE TIMING WAS OFF...OR MAYBE I WOULD JUST END UP SOMEWHERE ELSE AFTERALL!
I FINALLY SAID TO GOD....WITH ALLLLLLL THE SIGNS I HAVE RECEIVED AND I MEAN MAJOR ONES, IF I AM MEANT TO BE BACK THERE AND IF I AM MEANT TO BE REUNITED WITH MY LOVE....THEN SHOW ME!
IF A JOB SHOWS UP THIS WEEKEND FOR MY OLD SCHOOL ANNNNND I GET IT, THEN I WILL KNOW ITS MEANT TO BE FOR ME TO BE BACK AT MY SCHOOL AT THIS TIME...THE DIVINE TIME OF COURSE!
AND AT 4:00 TODAY I SAW THE POSTING...SAW IT WAS FOR FIVE DAYS ANNNNNND I GOT IT!!!!!!!! THEN A FEW SECONDS AFTER THAT I STARTED TO FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT...I ASKED FOR IT...SPECIFICALLY THIS WEEKEND AND I GOT IT WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER WEEKS OF SIGNS.
I KNOW THIS IS DIVINE TIMING, I KNOW THIS IS WHATS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN...I EVEN STARTED LETTING GO OF THE IDEA OF MY OLD SCHOOL, OF MARK, OF EVERYTHING...AND THEN TODAY GOD PUT ME RIGHT BACK ON TRACK!
SO AMAZING.....I JUST NEED TO CALM THE HELLLLLLLLLL DOWN!
ANY SUGGESTIONS, ADVICE...ANYTHING FOR TOMORROW??
Follow members gave a thank to your post:
on: October 12, 2012, 08:49:28 PM 7 How to Use Law of Attraction / How to Use Law of Attraction / JUST IMAGINE!!!!!!
Enjoy!!! And have a GREAT day Everyone
ď...and now nothing they have imagined they can do, will be impossible for them.Ē
(Genesis 11:6, AMP)
How often do you stop and think about what you are thinking about?
So often, we live with our minds on autopilot, taking in whatever thoughts come our way. But, if we are going to rise up higher the way God intends, we have to determine to make sure our thoughts line up with Godís thoughts.
Seven times in scripture God asks, ďWhat do you see?Ē God is interested in our vision.
Before your dream comes to pass, you have to see yourself accomplishing that dream. Youíve got to get a picture of it....before you lose the weight, before you break the addiction, you have to see it happening in your imagination.
Today, instead of thinking about your problems, think about Godís promises. Get a vision for what He has in store for your future.....
Imagine yourself living in victory.
Imagine yourself healed of all illnesss.
Imagine yourself walking in abundance.
Imagine yourself blessing other people.
Just imagine what God has in store for you because nothing is impossible with Him!
Follow members gave a thank to your post:
Just wanted to share
I have a vision/manifestation book that I love at home. I print out pictures of everything I want (Life, love, money. Everything!) and put it in that book. I have to wait to get home from work everyday to look at it because it's too big to carry around. So I ordered this wallet sized photo album, printed pictures of all my desires and put it in the album. It fits in my purse so I look at it on my lunch breaks, in the train and pretty much anytime I'm on the go. I love it!
Follow members gave a thank to your post:
on: October 10, 2012, 04:50:42 AM 9 How to Use Law of Attraction / How to Use Law of Attraction / Dream Beyond Your Circumstances!
This was emailed to me today...Enjoy
Dream Beyond Your Circumstances.
So many people today are stuck! Itís not because they arenít worthy; itís not because they donít have Godís favor, but itís because their vision is limited.
They canít see beyond their Circumstances!!!!!!!!!
They donít see themselves accomplishing their dreams, attracting their soulmate, being promoted or living healthier. They just see more of the same because itís what they are FOCUSED on.
What you see is ALWAYS what youíre going to move toward.
The truth is, we all have vision. Every one of us has a picture in our mind of our self, our family and our future. The question is: what does your picture look like? Do you see yourself rising higher, overcoming obstacles....living an abundant life?
Do you dare to dream BEYOND your Circumstances?
Today, why donít you change your focus? Lift your eyes beyond your Circumstances....Get a BIGGER DREAM, a GREATER VISION, for your life.
See yourself the way God sees you, EXPAND your vision, move FORWARD, and LIVE in the abundant life NOW that He has prepared for you!
Follow members gave a thank to your post:
First of all, I wanna thank you Mr. Ankur for creating this wonderful forum to help so many of us to get back on tracks with our life, to share the most wonderful secret in life, and most of all..... Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to understand LOA.
Secondly, I wanna thank you to all my wonderful friends here, who is always there for me, who is always there to cheer me up, to share their love and care with me, to give me hope and continue to support me in no matter what situation I am in...
I am truly grateful and blessed to know all of you here... You guys are my families, my best friends, and woohooooo.... my super awesome gang!!!! wakakakakaka :p
hmmm... let me start with a simple and brief story of my journey with LOA... ( for those who hardly know me... wakakakakaka :p :p :p )
Hi! I am Honey. I started to join this wonderful forum since 14/2/12... I was so desperate at that time to have my previous love, Wil back. He is my first love back in high school then we somehow was destined to be together again after 14 years of being close friends but ended up the relation after 3 years. I was so desperate, I tried every single thing in this forum... u named it!!! :p :p :p I have been putting out so many desire to have him back...... desperately, almost every single post I post out is all about him... All i ever wanted is HIM!!! wakakakakakakaka... gosh!!! today, when i think of it...... i was like OMG!!!! I must be crazy at that time!!! wakakakaka..... ermmm... no offences to the others who wants their exes ya, believe me.. YOU WILL GET THEM BACK!!!! TRUST ME!!!
As I go on and on, I finally give up in March!! I was tired. I don't know what to do anymore. Eversince I broke up with him since last Nov, I have been trying very hard to attract him back, I become his close friend just to be close to him, I tried every method in this forum, I do anything to get him back... then it was like BAMMMM... I had it!!! I can't go on like this. It hurts to be your ex close friend when you truly loves him... its like you can see him but you can't touch him... I hope you guys understand what i mean... arghhhhh..... I eventually take the courage to text him and ask him for another chance. He say he prefer to be my close friend, he doesn't wanna risk the friendship if it doesn't turn out to be ok with our relationship. I was so hurt.... I finally told him that I am sorry... I can't be his friend anymore. This is not about the Non Contact thingy but its about getting my life back and I have to move on. Guess what???!!! Although it does hurts at that time, but I feel relieve... you know... like a big stone was thrown out from my heart..!!!
After that, I began to work on myself more. I focus on myself more. All i care is to be happy... All i want is to be happy... wakakakaka :p for those who knows me, hehehe... you know how hillarious I can be... but still I love you all.... wakakakakaka :p I begin to see things in a different way.... ermmm.... eventually focussing to be a love magnet more... Things started to change for me... I am enjoying myself to the max, It is amazing..... The feeling of a love magnet is super amazing... my cute cupid start throwing arrows uncontrollable... wakakakaka.... even uncles also smile and ask phone nos from me... hahahaha :p :p :p Whenever you walk into a place, you will know have the feeling of.. OH O...... not another one.... you know what i mean.... hahahaha.... they will stick to you.... wakakaka :p
Ermm... its funny, but it is amazing..... even Wil try to contact me asking me silly questions, I couldn't be bother less.... wakakakaka :p :p :p
Then, it was this one fine day in early June, where my cupid still behave uncontrollable, I met a friend of my best buddy, Han. wakakakakaka :p this part is funny..... He have been chasing me all around for 3 mths.... if I go round the world, I think he will too.... wakakakaka :p He starts to send me flowers every week, he calls me every hour of the day, checking where am I and whom I am with. I was like arghhhhhhh...... help!!!!! hahahaha :p :p but it is nice to have someone who is crazy bout you.... :p Talking bout love.... hahaha... I fall for him after 3 mths. hmmm.... then everything started to changed! he changed! or I can say I blew it on my own.... I took him for granted!!! :p :p well..... although we are new together, guess what???!!! he give up!!! Imagined what i have gone through.... I was like OMG!! what have i done... He is sweet, he loves me, he cares about me - I blew it.. I began to feel down.. I beg, I pleaded to have him back... oh man.... I was like out of direction. I actually got him back but is the other way round. He begin to take control of my life. It was one incident which is it was last week ago, which kekekeke :p I blew it again :p I went out clubbing with my girlfriends. He hates it when I go clubbing but I couldn't help it because at that time, my best friend needs me. She was in a bad condition and she wanted so much to go out. I have to choose, I was stuck... if i go out, i'm sure i gonna blew it again with him, but the other hand, my best friend needs me... finally i choose to accompany my best friend. Guess what???!!! Han really so angry with me, he finally cut it off and start to accused me on things I am not. I did try to do some explanation, but he doesn't care.
hmmm..... at the same time, I was so angry too... because of his accusation but my friends ask me to be good... try to be nice, admit my faults and bla bla bla.....
For the first 24 hours time, i tried to be good but it was like arghhhhhhh..... what am I doing???!!! I didn't do anything wrong.. He doesn't have the right to accuse me... then I totally make up my mind and say... so be it..... it he loves me, he will call me... if he don't so be it.... I hardly care anymore... I don't wanna care anymore.
Wakakakakakakaka :p :p oh man....... I talk too much about my past....sorry! sorry! here is where the magic begins for me...... I hope this will help you all..... because whatever you desire really gonna come to you no matter what.... regardless the time, how, or what ways..... Why I say that..... its all because of Loa...
After all the above, I finally let go everything. I learn to accept everything happens for a reason, be it good or bad, everything happens for the best of us... I begin to feel grateful for everything I have, just go with the flow... whether I am going to have my desire or not, I am still going to be happy because we live once only in a lifetime, today will never be replace by tomorrow and we won't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Live life to the fullest! Be grateful for what you have now...
I feel so peaceful. I feel so calm. I listens to motivation songs, videos and talks on daily basis.. it does help a lot.... It only takes 2 days time. Everything change!!! Why I say this.... look at my results below...
Last Sat - fight with han/ badly accuse
Sun - determination to let it be
Mon - the moment i feel calm and accept things, Wil, my previous love ask me
out for lunch
Tues - Han texts me
Wed - my assistant tender resignation ( which i desire previously ), Han text me
Thurs - Han begin to talk sweetly, Wil ask me out for dinner,
Fri - my boss is giving me the opportunity to build the new business
together with her
Sat - Have fun with my best friend and the good news is... she is as calm as ever
like me too... hehehe..... ( she didn't learn about LOA at all )
Sun - finally, han call me after a month, talking sweetly. Customer confirm
to let us deco for her wedding in less than 4 hours time after discussion
- I am a free lance wedding operator too.
**** all the above, honestly, I swear it is all my desire which previously or instantly i ask for......
I can manifest anything I want!!! The secret is actually in You!!! You have to believe in Yourself... You have to trust Yourself. You are the writer of your own life. One thing I truly learn and I wanna share this with all of you.....
This is what I learn :-
1) When you put out your desire to the Universe, doesn't Loa teaches us that it is ours already the moment we put out the desire..... If it is ours already, why do we have to struggle, to look and seek how, why, when and what for it. It is ours right?!!! It is for us.... Our desire is ours.... we don't place an order in the catalog and keep asking why it hasn't come, how it will be deliver, what it will look like, we don't even worry about anything...You strongly believe it will come because you have pay for it. It is the same concept with Loa, the differences is.. IT'S FREE...... you only pay it with your strong faith and believe it will come.
2) Whatever happens, it happens for a reason.... and the reason it is always the for you and me. For example : if i didn't blew it with Han last saturday, I wouldn't be enjoying all my desire today right??!!! its the same for u.... there is always a reason why you are at your situation today.... believe me... when that one day you discover the reason, you will be truly grateful for what happen today.
3) Stay calm and positive always..... The universe follow the your emotions. It flows naturally to you and smoothly when there is no hiccups. Let it flow... Your hiccups will be over excited or you delay it yourself by doubting it. Excitement is good but think bout this.... if you put the desire out in the first place, you know it is coming right? if you know it is coming, means you are expecting it... if you are expecting it, it is not a surprise.... you know it is coming already.... so... why do you still over excited about it....??!!!! so.... stay calm..
4) Do whatever that going to make you feel good. Focus on yourself. Feel good. Do whatever that makes you happy. Stay happy no matter what.
5) Open your arms and accept all possibilities.... Everything is possibles!!!
6) Be a love magnet. A love magnet have all the love in the world. Love everything surrounds you. Love magnet doesn't go out to look for someone, or things to love..... but Things and people will automatically come to you because you are a love magnet.. wherever you go, they will stick to you... Everyone needs love, everyone wants love... you have all the love to share. Give, Share all you can, because believe me, it will come back to you in multiples.
7) Every single word that come out from your mouth is a threat to you too. Speak only the good things and positive things.. no more complaints, no more pains.
Think positively all the time no matter what happens
9) Be grateful for everything you have now and there will more things to be grateful about in the future for you.
Ermmm..... this is all i can remember... but if you wanna know more, feel free to ask... I'll be happy to share it with you.... I really hope that this post can help you.. because it does help my best friend......
I love you all.... Sending you lots of love, healing vibes and positive vibes.....
Follow members gave a thank to your post:
Laughoutloudx3, lovemiracles, daydreamer4life, savvyheal, Ruthie, Alice, Sugar Plum, onlyhappiness, Feelinggreatnow, Luvingmenow, littleangelite, Snowyy, Marianna9351, smgoss717, miracle, truelove, JustForToday, lovebird, Dr Scully, magic lamp, LifeIsGoodToday, FindDivineTogether, fiercefoxie, Purple_Ray, ava, BeHappy, I AM LOVE!, Purple Butterfly
on: October 06, 2012, 03:09:22 PM 11 Law of Attraction for Relationship / Law of Attraction for Relationship / Be Happy; Keep Smiling :)
on: October 05, 2012, 02:20:30 PM 12 Law of Attraction for Relationship / Law of Attraction for Relationship / Can I have a few minutes of your time? :)
Hi guys, Can I have a request?
Can you share me one experience in your life where you achieved success and joy at the same time. It doesn't matter if the story is long or short, as long as it came from a real life experience .
The reason is my friend and I are planning to spread success stories across the globe with the use of the top article directories and reporters in the web. The stories will be posted primarily in http://www.arrheniusleyva.info , then we will submit 5 stories a week to the leading article directories in the web. We will be sure that proper credit will be given where credit is due. You can email us at [email protected]
P.S. Thousands of people will be able to read your stories, it's your choice to make yourself anonymous. Thank you
Share us your stories and let's spread the success principles behind it so that others will learn and reflect on it . Thanks in advance guys !
on: October 05, 2012, 04:37:10 AM 13 Law of Attraction for Relationship / Law of Attraction for Relationship / how to Journal?
Can someone please explain to me how to write in a journal if you want to attract your ex back?
I know you write (I am grateful that he loves me now)...etc. but what else do you write? Does everything have to be in present tense??? Also how does it help the situation? do i write that he calls me now? im a little confused.
on: October 04, 2012, 11:22:19 PM 14 Law of Attraction for Wealth / Law of Attraction for Wealth / Need a specific amount of money, soon
This week I have found myself in the position of needing a rather large sum of money in a short amount of time.
What should I visualize or affirm to bring about this needed cash? The money itself, a dollar figure, or what I am going to use the money to do?
on: October 04, 2012, 03:23:47 PM 15 How to Use Law of Attraction / How to Use Law of Attraction / Vortex, appreciation and unconditional joy
As some of you may have picked up, I'm a big fan of the Frank Kinslow books.
Until recently, he hasn't really written much about manifestation. He's more about re-aligning with your true self, which involves identifying with a state of pure awareness which is not influenced by external circumstances. So, for example, if you feel joy because you have found love or got a great job or a new house or whatever - all well and good, but these are transient emotions and not linked to your true self. If you say that joy comes from a new job, then it can be taken away again if you lose that job, for example. Instead, he guides you through meditative practices which show you your core emotional state when it is not affected by external circumstances. And the big surprise and delight to me was to find out that this is always something positive. Not just for me, for everyone.
In his latest book, he goes a bit further and says that the state of pure awareness is the seat of manifestation. So, you clear your mind of all external influences, and from that connection with source (effectively) everything is manifested.
So, now I'm wondering about gratitude. For me, gratitude has been extremely effective - not just in terms of manifestation, but in terms of elevating my overall sense of well-being. But it is clearly a conditional emotion, not linked to Pure Awareness as Frank (Kinslow) would say. So... How much of a role should it play, if at all? Is the ultimate goal to enter into pure awareness and not care about external manifestation at all (which begs the question of, why even have a physical existence - but I think that's a question to which the answer is usually, "the physical mind cannot understand it")
Just interested in your general thoughts really
All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.
Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.