I wanted to share with you what I most wish to have in a perfect relationship with the perfect person. Eventually, I'd like to ask you whether I might be asking for too much, since until now, the more I ask, the worse
it's getting, especially with one person who is fitting nearly all parts of what I wish. Could it be that I am also expressing the wish with the wrong vibrations?
Everyone is invited to share their ideas on their perfect relationship
, with an explicit expression of our exclusive bond, which will last until end of time;
: I want my wife to be my best friend and my best friend to be my wife.
- straightforwardness: clear and honest communication. No hidden doubts, no fake happiness, no white lies
. We should feel free to tell each other everything, including criticism, with the aim of improving our relationship. No feeling pressured, no guilt, nothing hidden. No obligation except mutual disclosure
(unless there's a truly genuine reason)
- development, change
shall be integrated in our relationship: empowering both of us as free individuals and as a couple, throughout time;
- this also involves sacrifice and dedication to each other when needed;
- synergy: we are like two independent managers in different departments of the same company, our company
we collaborate as two leaders of the same team
, wherever we may be;
- admiration: I want to admire my wife for her achievements or personality, as well as learn from her. And have a reason to work for her admiration as well.
- we pursue our love even throughout the greatest differences society may impose on us, we may have extremely different ideas, opinions, even values, and yet happily walk on the same path.
(to put it in different words: debates and discussions shall deepen and empower our interactions, and help us learn from each other!)
- and therefore our worlds shall collide into one: my world is her world and hers is mine, my friends are hers, and hers are mine. My history shall be hers, and hers mine.
- very important: our love shall not have enemies
; nobody should be jealous of us being together, and nobody should try to induce us into infidelity.
It's your turn now!