It's really lovely that you've learned about the law of attraction and posted here. This community is really loving and GREAT! And I feel you will find lots of wonderful advice and support in this place. Welcome
As you raise your emotions to feel better and better, you will find yourself moving more and more into the frequency of love. This means you will feel more loving about people, places, things and circumstances in your life. Issues which seemed like 'problems' before will become opportunities. Doors will opens where before there seemed to be no way. People who were appearing difficult, will begin to be more loving, kinder and accepting with you. In doing so, they will learn to become more kinder, loving and accepting with themselves, others, and the whole world. You have a great opportunity for transformation here.
The situation with your girlfriend has many, many bright possibilities. There are many, many ways it can all turn out for better...and for the best. Both with her and with your families. These are ways you may not see at the moment, but that does not mean they are not there. They are
Other people on here will share more of the process, the 'how to' with you. I'm just here to tell you that it';s all going to be OK, and better than ok...blissful, in fact. It helps to have someone tell that to you. i know, I've been there. believe me, it can all be amazing...in glorious ways you never even dreamed yet.
Here is my brief advice for processes:
1. Focus on yourself. Focus on what makes you feel happy. Visualise, affirm, meditate - when you do, ask yourself one question - 'how does this make me feel?'. Answer with 'good' or 'bad. Fill your life with what makes you feel good.
2. Don't get too caught up in the detail of 'how thing are now'. I see many threads on here which read:
'I had a fight with my ex...then 2 days later he called me, but I hung up. Should i have hung up? Then 1 day later I saw someone post something on their facebook about how he had dinner with such and such...and then....and then...and then....'
This detail does not
serve you. Instead of getting caught up in the detail, simplify, simplify. Focus only on what is simple to understand and what makes you feel good. Bring it all back to you. Surround yourself with pink, loving light. Affirm - 'I am love. I am love'. Bring your power back to you. Do not give it to what it outside of you. Your power resides with you, in the here and now. Claim it, and you will move worlds with astonishing ease
3. Try EFT (you can google it). It's a great technique for releasing feelings of panic. EFT, combined with affirmations and mediation will serve you well. This would be especially good before you sleep, where you could do EFT to get into a loving state of release, then affirm 'I am having a wonderful night's sleep tonight, filled with dreams of love and bliss.'
4. Surround yourself with loving, postive people who can provide lots of hugs and inspiration. Here is a good place to start.
5. Use the resources available to you, especially:
a) This forum, especially in the relationship section. I recommend avoiding the threads named things like 'I want my ex back but I'm really depressed' or 'I really messed everything up' - until
you can maintain and sustain a state of love and peaceful bliss within yourself., Until then those threads will just drag you down. Read the 'how to's' and the SUCCESS STORY section instead
b) The Abraham Hicks videos on youtube. Just google 'Abraham' and then a topic, like 'relationships'; there are heaps there.
6. Use the strength of the gay community to build on your own personal strength, to love your true, beautiful nature, and to show through example to your family, the light and love of the Universe in you - you can inspire them as a proud, out and out, gay woman. Start by connecting with others like you
Lots of love and light my dear