Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: At a loss right now  (Read 2058 times)

Offline Topettu

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 133
  • I am now a power attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: At a loss right now
« on: March 26, 2012, 08:51:23 PM »
I'm really sorry to hear all this stuff you're going through.
As a person with a similar story I can totally relate.

You might feel like.."what can I do? I'm only one person..How can I change this?"
I know. We all feel like that in situations like this..
But there are actually some things you can do.
First of all you can always keep the faith. Always believe that your mom is going to get better, that she's is healthy.
Say to yourself "My mom deserves to be healthy. She is healthy. She is strong and happy. My whole family is happy."
You know the drill..Use the LOA for your mom the same way you're using it for yourself. :)

You can heal her with the strength of your thoughts..especially if they come deep from the heart and are pure. Use all of your love to heal your mom. It's similar to reiki just without puting hands on your mom..you put your hearts' love in her body.
Did you ever hear about an energy ball? It's when you send your energy to someone. Well you can send healing energy balls to your mom.

Then as someone already suggested you can do the Hooponopono practice. I don't know if it works from personal experience but people only said great stuff about it.

The other stuff I have for you is a mantra..That I can tell you from my own experience works. Even in life threating diseases. It is usually a mantra people say for those who are bed ridden aka can't do it themselves.

It goes like this: Om joom sah (your mum's name) palay sah soom on.
Imagine your mom being healed by a white light.

You cold also write Kunjitha Padam Saranam on a piece of paper and put it under your mom's pillow. This can also be chanted..but i figure it's easier to put it under the pillow.
Actually there's many things you can write on a paper and put in under your mom's pillow..including the Hoʻoponopono.
It's basically something to send strength and healing power into her body.

http://www.sikhnet.com/gurbani/audio/15-ant-na-siftee -> listening to ant na siftee you can reduce your family's karma. Meaning breaking your family's misfortune. Unfortunately i don't have the mantra lyrics to chant along..but if you want i can find it. If you wish to download it..search online for ant na sipftee mirabai ceiba. When you remove someone's karma you remove all their trouble.

One great thing that also helps..Is lifting your family's atmoshpere. In these times this might be hard (as you said your family members aren't that cooperative) but if you could do this it would also help your mom.

I know, my mother is also very skeptical..but when she saw the results i had from the positive thinking she changed her mind. she also stopped always talking about her diseases. The basic stuff you need to do is at least not talk about the disease.
I also tried persuading my family with success stories other people had..Basically you need to fuel their minds with faith. You need to be stern and persuasive. Face your mother with a smile and fuel her mind with positivty.
People are skeptical by nature so they always need proofs of something working.

I'm sorry if my post was too long..I just wish I can help you in my best way possible. If you have any questions or just need to talk to someone please feel free to contact me..I will always be available.

I am sending positive energy, positive vibes to your family.
A healing energy and pure love energy to your mother. I believe she is healthy, she is strong, she is healed.
She deserves to be healed and happy, she deserves to recover.
I am sending all my inner resources to your mother, to your family and you.
I am sending faith and mental support to you.
I believe in your family's happiness and am grateful to the universe for granting our desires to make your mom healthy again.
I am grateful to know your mom is healthy again.

Much love and always keep the faith!

Always keep the faith. ∞

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • FindDivineTogether: Things manifest when you let go and let LIVE! God will do the rest!!! Thats what i have found..taking a break has brought several miracles my way..sometimes you ust need to give yourself a little space and get out of your own way!  Hope everyone is doing well :) xx
    Today at 04:05:49 AM
  • Universe89: Pari may i ask where you are from? :)
    Today at 03:12:28 AM
  • Pari: good morning... luv :D
    October 31, 2014, 10:59:41 AM
  • alovek: good morning :-* love to everyone
    October 31, 2014, 09:58:20 AM
  • alovek:
    October 31, 2014, 09:58:01 AM
  • californiagurl11497: Does anyone have any tips on "letting go"? I hear some people with different views on letting go. I've liked the same guy for three years with not too much success. I want to attract him, but I am not limiting myself just to him. How can I actually let go, regardless of who comes my way?
    October 31, 2014, 06:49:41 AM
  • NewbieLOA: Hi everyone!! I'm new and I've posted my first topic, any help would be greatly appreciated http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=18958.msg154053#msg154053
    October 31, 2014, 01:23:21 AM
  • lovejoyeternity: I love this song Hi Rez - Smiling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80jpKxBl7Ak
    October 30, 2014, 07:03:04 PM
  • Selah Shen: Hi everyone :)
    October 30, 2014, 12:30:24 PM
  • yolo: good vibes!!~~
    October 30, 2014, 05:51:03 AM
  • Tenko: daily loa music: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rtZAzh0TSAo
    October 30, 2014, 05:17:08 AM
  • Pari: Hellos :)
    October 29, 2014, 11:45:39 PM
  • posay17: Hi :P
    October 29, 2014, 11:24:23 PM
  • Electra: Hi everyone I'm new here, just joined the forum as I'm interested in the Law of Attraction :D positive vibes to you all!! :) x
    October 29, 2014, 10:24:08 AM
  • sushiboat: Hi! :)
    October 29, 2014, 07:25:21 AM
  • Bepina: hello
    October 29, 2014, 03:02:00 AM
  • 57angel: hello everyone! today is a fun and love filled day!
    October 28, 2014, 10:27:40 AM
  • Ayecaptain1: Good morninv everyone!
    October 28, 2014, 09:42:32 AM
  • tosy: FDT I agree :) glad to see you here!
    October 28, 2014, 07:04:16 AM
  • FindDivineTogether: :)
    October 28, 2014, 06:52:00 AM
  • FindDivineTogether: I posted some of it in my RAMPAGE OF APPRECIATION thread
    October 28, 2014, 06:51:44 AM
  • FindDivineTogether: Its amazing when you  take a little time away and get out of your own head what wonderful things show up.....God bless you ALL ;D
    October 28, 2014, 06:50:36 AM
  • adam425: Happy birthday!! www.listeningtoheal.com
    October 28, 2014, 06:47:00 AM
  • heartache27: i have sent out my story to those who said they would help. thank you so much for replying i hope to hear from you soon
    October 28, 2014, 04:33:37 AM
  • Tenko: Daily loa music: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUF2HpdDbEA LOVE AND SUNSHINE
    October 28, 2014, 02:29:44 AM
  • SR41489: heartache, feel free to message me if you want
    October 28, 2014, 02:14:43 AM
  • PeachFuzz: Don't be afraid to share your story we are here to help
    October 27, 2014, 11:30:22 PM
  • PeachFuzz: Happy Birthday!!
    October 27, 2014, 11:29:51 PM
  • Tenko: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ozsmSlvGHv4
    October 27, 2014, 08:38:07 PM
  • tosy: I am borrreeedd :p
    October 27, 2014, 08:16:12 PM

Registration