Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Manifest a specific date with a specific person  (Read 6534 times)

Offline Larra.Conville

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 12
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Manifest a specific date with a specific person
« on: December 09, 2012, 12:36:37 AM »
There is  new guy that I am very interested in, we have a lot of fun together and I have had weird feelings for him like he is "the one". Which, I find really odd. I have thought this about other people before, but I have never felt them like this, espcially not this soon (I have only known him a month). I have never wanted kids, but when I am with him, he makes me want to be a mother. I dont know if this is something that I should act on, believe in, or sweep under the rug. He likes me, we have a bit of chemistry that is undeniable, but he keeps dropping things like 'when I find her' or things that make me think he doesnt see a future with me.
So here is what I would like help with, at night I usually fantasize about our next date. All week I was putting all my energy into this one date that we were suppose to have Thursday, but when the day came, he texted me a few hours before that he had gotten sick and could not make it. So we had dinner plans for the next night, which happened and was a lot of fun, but he wouldnt let me kiss him because he had just been sick. I do not think that he just didnt want to, he is very gentlemanly about stuff like that, and even later posted on Facebook about how much fun he had with me.
This is what I want to manifest: I have a trip planned next weekend to New Orleans that is already paid for, I have another couple going with me, but this trip was for my birthday, and I really dont want to be the only one there without someone. I really want him to come, I think he wants to but he has work and school stuff to do. I have no doubt I can make it happen, but with the past tries with the last two date not turning out as planned, I think I am doing something wrong.
I think my problem is this: I have situational anxiety (I know, I DONT have situational anxiety). Im working on it. It physically makes me sick when I pretend I dont have it. EFT works, for like 30 seconds, as soon as I stop and say "oh that feels better." I immediatly think back to the thought I had and am consumed again.
I would love to hear some suggestions from you guys.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 01:19:27 AM by Larra.Conville »

Offline treasureMap

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 16
    • View Profile
Re: Manifest a specific date with a specific person
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 02:18:46 AM »
I'll give this a try from a guy's perspective. If you are ever scheduled for a date and the guy cancels because he is sick, show up at his place with chicken noodle soup. It will be a big hit. Selfless acts like that will show him it would be great to be with you long-term.

I see the LoA as something that augments your actions. Also, there is a time delay, so things won't work out immediately. But they will manifest. I would keep visualizing every morning and every night with a vision board. I have a website with digital vision board services. PM me, and I'll give you a promo code for it. So look at your vision board and really feel it every morning and night. Then have the confidence to make it happen. I would flat out tell him it's your birthday weekend and you were hoping to not be the only one there without someone and see what he says. Sometimes guys aren't as perceptive as we should be. As you serve him and he serves you, your relationship will grow. Let me know what happens.

Offline Larra.Conville

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 02:28:42 AM »
I actually thought about the chicken soup thing, but he lives about an hour away and has never invited me over. He always comes to my town.
And I did tell him that I didnt want to be a third wheel on my birthday, and that if studing was all he was worried with that I could make time to allow him to do that and he said that he really couldnt that there is a possibility that he may have to go out of state with his sister. I still think there is a possibile it could still happen, something may come up for her and she may rather do that. I know how LOA works, there is only obsticles if I put them there.

Offline treasureMap

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 02:32:27 AM »
Understood. Keep up the LoA. More time and energy is needed here. We support you. You can do it.

Follow members gave a thank to your post: