Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Confused about RS - help?  (Read 1427 times)

Offline happymelly

• Thank You
  • -Given: 77
  • -Receive: 79
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Confused about RS - help?
« on: November 08, 2012, 02:42:11 AM »
I'm fairly new to this site and I just started doing RS a few days ago using Wendi's mp3.  I keep reading mentions about chakras and stuff like that on other posts but I have no idea what people are talking about.  I apologize for repeating this question because I'm sure it is explained somewhere on this site, but I can't seem to track it down and I would be really happy if someone can just explain it to me.  Basically, what are chakras and how are they used in RS?

Also, so far I've just been using Wendi's mp3, but I've read that some people use other music?  How does that work?  Do you just do the same things that Wendi tells you except just listening to other music and not her?

Finally, I've been experiencing heart pain after RS.  I've read some other people say this too, but I was wondering what does that mean?  Does it mean it's working?

I would appreciate any and all feedback!! Thanks!

Offline fiercefoxie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1307
  • -Receive: 1276
  • Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous
    • View Profile
Re: Confused about RS - help?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 04:32:00 AM »
ILR posted some info on chakras in my thread here.

Offline SusieCat

• Thank You
  • -Given: 257
  • -Receive: 96
  • The better it gets, the better it gets!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 04:35:01 AM »
I also have the heart feeling like it will explode during or after RS.  Someone (was it fiercefoxie?) told me it was my heart chakra. 
I tried Wendi's RS way and frankly I didn't like it.  To me, she goes way too fast. When I RS I like to take my time and romance my guy.
Also, for me Wendi's way just doesn't seem romantic or sexy for me.. getting in a ball and things???
So, I just sit quietly, sometimes music, sometimes not and imagine being with him and hugging, cuddling, his head in my lap and stroking his hair and face and saying things to him..telling him how much I love him, how he's the most gorgeous man I have ever laid eyes on...etc.. It's all about him.
Do what feel good and right for you. As Abraham says, you can't get it wrong, because you never get it done :)

Offline fiercefoxie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1307
  • -Receive: 1276
  • Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 05:54:48 AM »
I feel wendi's is a good place to start maybe once or twice since she can guide you how to focus your feelings to love towards the intended. Now, I prefer to use binaural beats (alpha waves) or I put on Pandora and listen to country music; which is my love's favorite.

Offline happymelly

• Thank You
  • -Given: 77
  • -Receive: 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 10:56:38 AM »
Thanks for the replies!  :)  I think I understand it a lot better now.  I'm still having a bit of trouble concentrating when I do RS, so I decided for now to take a break from it and pick up again a little later.

Offline ndn82

• Thank You
  • -Given: 609
  • -Receive: 457
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 07:41:46 PM »
I feel wendi's is a good place to start maybe once or twice since she can guide you how to focus your feelings to love towards the intended. Now, I prefer to use binaural beats (alpha waves) or I put on Pandora and listen to country music; which is my love's favorite.

I agree about Wendi's being a good place to start. The only trouble I have with Wendi's is her voice relaxes me too much. I know you need to be relaxed but I end up falling asleep halfway through if I listen at night before bed. I might have to try during the afternoon or something.

Tags: