Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: is anyone else having a hard time with this..  (Read 3030 times)

Offline Peaches97

• Thank You
  • -Given: 248
  • -Receive: 309
  • Always believe and you will receive:)
    • View Profile
is anyone else having a hard time with this..
« on: October 09, 2012, 01:11:18 AM »
I've read so much about it and I know how important it is and some days I'm good at it but others I just have a hard time with feeling like I have my desire already..I like halfway get there and then since its not in my physical reality I just feel this wall that I can't climb over..I'm sure others have this too...any more tips or thoughts?

Offline kitten7

• Thank You
  • -Given: 571
  • -Receive: 630
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: is anyone else having a hard time with this..
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 01:18:48 AM »
I visualize (which makes me feel gooood) ... and then I get busy with my life. Reading, working out (when I was able to---), cleaning, chatting with friends, errands, spending time with my daughter.. etc. This goes a whole lot smoother if your mind is busy with other things. Less time to notice it's not shown up yet.

Offline Purple Butterfly

• Thank You
  • -Given: 207
  • -Receive: 541
  • Back into my life again!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 01:20:44 AM »
I have the same problem peaches, especially at night when i return back home. When I am out and having fun with friends, everything is ok. But when I get back home and realise that my love is not there, I find it hard to pretend that he is already mine

Offline Peaches97

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 01:46:42 AM »
Thanks for the quick replies..kitten, I try to do that and I'm good on somedays..+thers I just feel like its hard and then doubts and other stuff creep in and I'm just like well its not here and he's not texting me or whatever..just can't over my own blocks I guess..

Offline Purple Butterfly

• Thank You
  • -Given: 207
  • -Receive: 541
  • Back into my life again!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 02:02:12 AM »
Tapping always helps!!!
You can find a lot of tapping videos. I personally like Brad Yates's videos.

Clearing Resistance - EFT with Brad Yates

Tapping into the Vortex - EFT with Brad Yates

Offline SusieCat

• Thank You
  • -Given: 257
  • -Receive: 96
  • The better it gets, the better it gets!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 03:55:16 AM »
I to am having a hard time with this. I am actually having a hard time with deciding if I truly want him back or not.  I know when/if I make up my mind that yes I DO 100% want him back, I can manifest him back. I have no doubt about it, since I manifesting having him in the first place.   
I know how to manifest very easily when I really want something. I just having trouble deciding what I want sometimes.

Offline fiercefoxie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1307
  • -Receive: 1276
  • Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 04:15:17 AM »
I've read so much about it and I know how important it is and some days I'm good at it but others I just have a hard time with feeling like I have my desire already..I like halfway get there and then since its not in my physical reality I just feel this wall that I can't climb over..I'm sure others have this too...any more tips or thoughts?

I say things like: "He loves me. He loves me. He loves me. He has always loved me. He will always love me. We are so madly, deeply in love. We respect one another. We respect our relationship. I have him. I have his heart. He is my man!" I will say these things outloud while driving in my car or if I am walking around in a store or something then I say it in my mind. I tend to do this when a split second of doubt creeps in. Like when I do notice in my reality now he is not here. It's like for every negative thought that creeps in, I feel I have to reject that thought and say several positive things in it's place.

The beauty of this is that if you hear this enough, you believe it!!

Sometimes the thought will also creep in to notify me "hey genius, you do know you two are not together right now?! What if the universe has someone else for you?" Then I will respond with, "He loves me and I believe we are together. If I decide I no longer want him, then I know a man even better than him is around the corner."

Offline fiercefoxie

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 04:23:22 AM »
I to am having a hard time with this. I am actually having a hard time with deciding if I truly want him back or not.  I know when/if I make up my mind that yes I DO 100% want him back, I can manifest him back. I have no doubt about it, since I manifesting having him in the first place.   
I know how to manifest very easily when I really want something. I just having trouble deciding what I want sometimes.

Honestly, your heart knows what it wants. For many of us, there is no hesitation. We absolutely know without a doubt we want our exes back. If you are on the fence about it, you need to ask yourself why are you uncertain if you want him back.

Is it because of doubts that you can attract him back, doubts that you would end up in the same old rut of a relationship, doubts that he/she has changed, doubts that this time around would work and last? Or are there obstacles that would be road blocks for a healthy relationship to develop again such as cheating, abusive behavior, hurtful words exchanged or hurtful actions done?

Before deciding 100% to re-attract my ex, I was on the fence about it too. But a few days later, my heart could not shake him off and I figured I have nothing to lose but to make the decision to believe we can be in a loving relationship again.

Offline Mergirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 04:31:35 AM »
The thing with me acting as if I have what I want is that I feel crazy/delusional doing so, considering there are people out there who don't practice or know of LOA and don't have to pretend one bit about already having what they want  and seem to have it.

Offline SusieCat

• Thank You
  • -Given: 257
  • -Receive: 96
  • The better it gets, the better it gets!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 04:57:02 AM »

Honestly, your heart knows what it wants. For many of us, there is no hesitation. We absolutely know without a doubt we want our exes back. If you are on the fence about it, you need to ask yourself why are you uncertain if you want him back.

Is it because of doubts that you can attract him back, doubts that you would end up in the same old rut of a relationship, doubts that he/she has changed, doubts that this time around would work and last? Or are there obstacles that would be road blocks for a healthy relationship to develop again such as cheating, abusive behavior, hurtful words exchanged or hurtful actions done?

Before deciding 100% to re-attract my ex, I was on the fence about it too. But a few days later, my heart could not shake him off and I figured I have nothing to lose but to make the decision to believe we can be in a loving relationship again.

The very first time I talked with him (we talked for 3 hours) and that night I said to myself "I'm going to marry that man!" I never said or thought anything like that before about any man I dated or cared for.  I have trouble believing that Won't happen, that feeling of going to marry him is still Very strong inside me.   
My trouble is.. and yes you hit on it. Abuse. He was pretty verbally and emotionally abusive to me during our time together. I had wrote about him a little before about how he was very overweight at one point and I dreamed about being inside him and feeling all his insecurities, which is probably where the abuse is stemming from, though that is No excuse.  I do not want that abuse back, not at all!
Since we split. He has been not very nice where I am concerned. He makes youtube videos and he has spoken on there about his "drama; personal problems' etc... which mean me.. and he has told me how he is telling everyone he can, who will listen how awful I am he's 100% perfect of course (aren't all abusers? :P)  I am having a hard time forgiving him of that along with the other abuses he did, that no one but me knows he did, because he certainly won't admit them to his friends who thinks he's perfect... Wow I am sounding rather mean here, aren't I?  I have a lot to work out with this relationship just on my end.  I am not really ready to deal with him again, just yet.
I know without a doubt that I can manifest a better loving relationship with him, when I choose to do it.  I have tried, with RS, affirmations, sending loving/healing thoughts, using binaural beats etc.. but I only do it half hearted-ly. 
I need to work on me first. Then figure out what I want, really really want.

Offline Peaches97

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 06:11:07 AM »
@foxie....thank u ...I'm so good at that stuff some days - even do that stuff in my car too lol!! But then days like today when I just feel this distance between him and I are though ones..but I know it all starts with me and I have the power..he even has told one of my friends that he will always love me..@susiecat..I'm sorry about what you had to deal with I have been there and u definetly have to work all that out within yourself first before u can move forward with anything..@mergirl..I get it about the being delusional sometimes I feel that way too but then I keep reading stuff on here and it helps me think differently and I try manifesting small things and it gives me faith again...

Offline fiercefoxie

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 07:34:25 AM »

The very first time I talked with him (we talked for 3 hours) and that night I said to myself "I'm going to marry that man!" I never said or thought anything like that before about any man I dated or cared for.  I have trouble believing that Won't happen, that feeling of going to marry him is still Very strong inside me.   
My trouble is.. and yes you hit on it. Abuse. He was pretty verbally and emotionally abusive to me during our time together. I had wrote about him a little before about how he was very overweight at one point and I dreamed about being inside him and feeling all his insecurities, which is probably where the abuse is stemming from, though that is No excuse.  I do not want that abuse back, not at all!
Since we split. He has been not very nice where I am concerned. He makes youtube videos and he has spoken on there about his "drama; personal problems' etc... which mean me.. and he has told me how he is telling everyone he can, who will listen how awful I am he's 100% perfect of course (aren't all abusers? :P)  I am having a hard time forgiving him of that along with the other abuses he did, that no one but me knows he did, because he certainly won't admit them to his friends who thinks he's perfect... Wow I am sounding rather mean here, aren't I?  I have a lot to work out with this relationship just on my end.  I am not really ready to deal with him again, just yet.
I know without a doubt that I can manifest a better loving relationship with him, when I choose to do it.  I have tried, with RS, affirmations, sending loving/healing thoughts, using binaural beats etc.. but I only do it half hearted-ly. 
I need to work on me first. Then figure out what I want, really really want.

Thank you for sharing and providing more detail. OK, so I can totally understand the hesitation. You have made a really great choice right now which is to work on you. It should be really easy for you to let go and allow whatever happens, happen in your life. Continue to work on you, focus on how you can feel good and let go of your ex. As you start to feel good about yourself and love on yourself, the LOA says that love has to be returned to you.

Is it safe to say that you want love in your life? That you want a loving relationship? You said you saw yourself marrying this man (by the way, I can totally relate to you. My love is the first man I had that instant feeling of wanting to marry too. I saw it the very first night I met him. There was something so unique and different about him. I was totally drawn to him!) so, I am going to assume that it is marriage that you do want. Then why not just focus on attracting love/marriage in your life?!

You obviously need big changes from your ex in order to be with him again. I also need big changes. Which is why when I send him love and visualize love, I visualize the way I want him to treat me. For example, my love had stopped texting me good morning and good night the last few months of the relationship and that bothered me. So, as I journal now, I thank him for texting me "good morning" every morning. Yes, I realize this is a small and silly desire but for me it is huge! So for your situation, you could start visualizing and journaling about how he treats you with respect and that he is very loving towards you. I would classify his behaviors as disrespectful towards you, so the idea is to focus on the things you want and not the things you don't want.

Sometimes people change and sometimes they do not. I do believe that time spent apart can change people. They sometimes realize the errors of their ways and make necessary changes to avoid repeat behavior. Sadly, sometimes they do not change. But I wouldn't focus on the latter. Just focus on the things you do want, a relationship filled with mutual respect that will lead to marriage.

Offline Peaches97

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 09:13:32 AM »
U made some good points foxie... At the end of the day we still have the choice to think what we want to think and focus on what we choose to....wether it be positive or negative...sometimes when i feel like I've made some headway...for ex I saw my love a lot last week because of work and different things he even called me to go to breakfast one day...to fast forward to this week were I haven't heard from him in a few days and today he was just texting me one word responses...I guess it just makes u discouraged and stuff...but I've realized that this really is a journey and some days may be different than others and sometimes the universe is still figuring some stuff out for us and we just have to be patient and keep believing that something totally wonderful will come out of all this for us eventually when it's time.  :)

Offline fiercefoxie

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2012, 09:16:42 AM »
U made some good points foxie... At the end of the day we still have the choice to think what we want to think and focus on what we choose to....wether it be positive or negative...sometimes when i feel like I've made some headway...for ex I saw my love a lot last week because of work and different things he even called me to go to breakfast one day...to fast forward to this week were I haven't heard from him in a few days and today he was just texting me one word responses...I guess it just makes u discouraged and stuff...but I've realized that this really is a journey and some days may be different than others and sometimes the universe is still figuring some stuff out for us and we just have to be patient and keep believing that something totally wonderful will come out of all this for us eventually when it's time.  :)

I too have my up and down days. Of course I love those up days more and I just think that the more often you can pay no attention to those down days; it will lead you to more frequent up days.  ;D

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7393
  • -Receive: 3636
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2012, 03:40:14 PM »
...but I've realized that this really is a journey and some days may be different than others and sometimes the universe is still figuring some stuff out for us and we just have to be patient and keep believing that something totally wonderful will come out of all this for us eventually when it's time.  :)

i really agree on that peaches! it happened many times in my life when i felt low and then? bam- out of the blue things changed, cause they have just lined up in the background, as you said as well. its just seems to stuck, but it never stands still, loa is just lining up the surprise  :D
thanks for the reminder.... and the best thing is-- it comes usually out of "nowhere", so its like waiting for santa on christmas....
surprise, surprise... :P
one time soon we will be posting how funny that was to worry about only a few bad days.  ;D ;D

Tags: