Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: special report  (Read 2195 times)

Offline Iron Ur

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 649
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
special report
« on: September 18, 2012, 10:59:29 AM »
http://www.loareport.com/

visit this link and read something very important

if you can't get the link to work i'll post the copy when i have more time
http://miraclestories.com/comments-from-sally/can-you-manifest-miracles-by-feeling-good/

^The key is right here!!!

Check out: PsiTek.net ; seven spiritual laws of success ; inner game to tennis ; astral dynamics ; Power of Now

http://www.theabundanceparadigm.com/funnel_events/3476

http://www.thesecretofdeliberatecreation.com/masterkey.pdf

Offline I Love Rainbows

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1445
  • -Receive: 3285
    • View Profile
Re: special report
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 11:39:48 AM »
*Printed for bed-time reading times tonight*

Thanks IronUr, your posts are always so full of win :)

Offline Free bird

• I AM VORTEX
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 247
  • -Receive: 777
  • Circumstances don't matter, state of being does :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 02:51:28 PM »
That is a magnificent link :)

Offline Purple Butterfly

• Thank You
  • -Given: 207
  • -Receive: 541
  • Back into my life again!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 06:50:59 PM »
This is great!
Thank you! :)

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7393
  • -Receive: 3636
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 07:35:14 PM »
ALL- IN- ONE, just a perfect LOA guide. thank you!!!  :)

Offline Ginny

• Thank You
  • -Given: 596
  • -Receive: 1441
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 08:49:26 PM »
I thought this was mainly excellent, but there were two things I disagreed with strongly - actually three.

The third one was that you can divide feelings into "good" and "bad" - feelings are not good or bad IMO, they are useful or not useful for attaining this objective or that. But they are not inherently "good" or "bad".

The other two were:

"Are you prepared to cut off a conversation with a loved one or friend when they start telling you about their problems in life?"

This attitude is the number one thing I hate about LOA. (OMG! I said I hate LOA! ;) )

No, I am not prepared to do this. Sometimes I find that I am in a position of low energy, and I will bow out and say that I can't help right now - but I always apologise when this is the case, because actually I think that part of being human is being there for the people you care about.

I think this is a huge misinterpretation of LOA. Other people's vibrations do NOT have to drag you down. When you are feeling really strong and powerful, nothing can drag you down, and you are able to extend a helping hand to others.

And the second one was:

"You cannot help someone who is vibrating at a lower vibrational level. Only these people can bring themselves out of a negative vibration. You cannot change someone’s vibration, you only have control over your own."

Bullshit. If you cannot have a positive impact on someone else, why would anyone bother writing books about LOA? Those words and ideas from other people HELP. The other person doesn't usually learn about LOA in a vacuum - they learn about it from someone else.

Similarly, knowing that someone else cares helps to reinforce your positive vibration, and makes it easier for you to help yourself, by having another positive reference point in your life (ie, if person X thinks, "No one cares about me", and I give them my time and understanding and they feel better, they can add to their list of positive reference points, "But wait a minute, Ginny cares about me. And, yeah, Steve cares about me too. And my dog loves me." and so on.

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7393
  • -Receive: 3636
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 09:05:37 PM »

"Are you prepared to cut off a conversation with a loved one or friend when they start telling you about their problems in life?"

This attitude is the number one thing I hate about LOA. (OMG! I said I hate LOA! ;) )

No, I am not prepared to do this. Sometimes I find that I am in a position of low energy, and I will bow out and say that I can't help right now - but I always apologise when this is the case, because actually I think that part of being human is being there for the people you care about.

I think this is a huge misinterpretation of LOA. Other people's vibrations do NOT have to drag you down. When you are feeling really strong and powerful, nothing can drag you down, and you are able to extend a helping hand to others.

And the second one was:

"You cannot help someone who is vibrating at a lower vibrational level. Only these people can bring themselves out of a negative vibration. You cannot change someone’s vibration, you only have control over your own."

Bullshit. If you cannot have a positive impact on someone else, why would anyone bother writing books about LOA? Those words and ideas from other people HELP. The other person doesn't usually learn about LOA in a vacuum - they learn about it from someone else.

Similarly, knowing that someone else cares helps to reinforce your positive vibration, and makes it easier for you to help yourself, by having another positive reference point in your life (ie, if person X thinks, "No one cares about me", and I give them my time and understanding and they feel better, they can add to their list of positive reference points, "But wait a minute, Ginny cares about me. And, yeah, Steve cares about me too. And my dog loves me." and so on.

i completely agree with you ginny. i thought this too.
thats what friends are for. and i will listen to other "problems" and i am happy when i can pour my heart out to a friend as well.
if everybody would act like this.... omg.... what should be the world like?

Offline Lady Loki

• Creatrix. Sorceress. Witch.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 954
  • -Receive: 1102
  • I am living the life of my dreams.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 09:25:52 PM »
Excellent articles. But I also agree wih just about everything Ginny said. Emotions in and of themselves aren't good or bad. They FEEL good or bad, but the ones that feel bad are there to guide you in creating a better life and world.

And we should strive to be able to keep our vibrations up when faced with negativity, not to cut all negativity out of our lives. Our families and friends were there for us when we needed them, and if we are operating from a place of love, we won't turn our backs on them for the sake of staying positive. We might try to guide them to become more positive, but not abandon them when they need help.

Also, the people we have relationships with, along with their happiness and sorrows, are reflections of our inner selves. If we don't like what we see in others, we need to look inside ourselves and ask, "What beliefs do I have that created this?" Then thank the person for showing us that aspect of ourselves (probably best done in our heads ;) ) and work on changing it.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 09:28:13 PM by Lady Loki »

Offline Ginny

• Thank You
  • -Given: 596
  • -Receive: 1441
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 09:29:39 PM »
Also, the people we have relationships with, along with their happiness and sorrows, are reflections of our inner selves. If we don't like what we see in others, we need to look inside ourselves and ask, "What beliefs do I have that created this?" Then thank the person for showing us that aspect of ourselves (probably best done in our heads ;) ) and work on changing it.

Another excellent point!

Offline Love is here

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1903
  • -Receive: 1084
  • Everyday I get a little bit closer to you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2012, 10:34:29 PM »
This is a great report. I remember finding this when I first started getting more into LOA and saved it in my favorites.

Tags: