Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Noticing a pattern  (Read 4191 times)

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7393
  • -Receive: 3636
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
Re: Noticing a pattern
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2012, 05:18:46 PM »
I also want to say something else, that I think is very important in this process. I find many people on this forum are too focused on the specific person or wanting this perfect soul mate to come in. That is fine, nothing wrong with that and I will not discourage it … but you cannot sit there waiting for this to happen. Just like you can spend months visualizing this amazing job you want.. at the end of the day you will need to send your application out, and have a interview to get it. That’s the same with relationships, the universe sees you putting in no actual action toward this desire, so why should any of this energy return to you?

You want to find that perfect relationship? Go find it. But Stef , all the guys that I have in my life are losers, what then. Go for a coffee , or dinner … or do something that is actually putting you in that vibration. Even if the person is not someone you want to marry, you don’t know what you might get out of at least some interaction. I met my ex through another ex, who I dated for a month and broke up with… but that meeting lead to something much more valuable down the line. If I didn’t even bother with her, I would have never progressed and met the person I wanted.

People , events … things around you all the time are there for a specific reason.

thank you for that great post stef! i would so miss you if you werent here  :-*
i agree, things are there for a reason.
i have a small story from my daughter i want to add here-
she decided to work at mc donalds, just for the holidays, 4 weeks. well, what happened in these 4 weeks? she met a nice guy she is dating now and is very happy to have met him since he seems to be very nice. he was a customer there  8)
well, every action leads to something else, something good when we believe in that.
again, great post!
i also agree in the fact, that we shouldnt focus on only one certain person, job.
we can trust the universe, that it will bring us him/her back or something better  ;)

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7393
  • -Receive: 3636
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2012, 05:59:31 PM »
i have just found a great LOA advice which sums it up perfectly-

try not to micromanage your manifestations. single events that may look negative, often bring your greatest manifestations.
when something is going "wrong", simply say "i cant wait to see how this is serving me"

:)

« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 06:06:06 PM by crazysoul »

Offline shitom

• Thank You
  • -Given: 407
  • -Receive: 277
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2014, 12:34:20 PM »
bump

Offline ManifestWithArmine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 636
  • -Receive: 868
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2014, 12:48:43 PM »
Same with my ipod, I got it when I actually fulfilled my end of the manifestation.

Its meeting the universe half way. Most of the time it doesn’t even have to be that much, even less, but you have to put yourself in that direction.

Instead of saying the IPod will help me lose weight and start jogging, I started to lose weight and jog and I got the Ipod.  Instead of saying I want that job with all these specifics.. get the job that will best align you with that desire first. Same with the relationship issue. I want a person to make me feel good and feel love and complete (and all the other details)… im going to feel all those things and then he/she will come

Its almost like working backwards. So look at those affirmations you are making and visualizations… trace the steps and you will know exactly what you need to do to make that manifestation happen. It really does work.

Really, really good stuff.  That's active faith!  I'm going to go play around with this...

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 594
  • -Receive: 559
  • Magnum opus. Amor vincit omnia
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2018, 11:10:47 AM »
Great thread that might interest or help some right now. Active Faith. If you happen to read this, then declare good things are on their way.

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1160
  • -Receive: 1235
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2018, 12:01:43 PM »
How do you find these old posts, trawling the board? It's really interesting to read and I wonder what happened to everyone from the early days. Stefzilla is a great name!

Tags: