Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: My number 1 LOA TIP  (Read 1575 times)

Offline Wendy Tomlinson

• Wendy Tomlinson Coaching
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 39
  • Creating the Lives We Really Want
    • View Profile
My number 1 LOA TIP
« on: August 22, 2012, 03:37:44 PM »
Okay my number 1 tip to using the law of attraction to create the life you desire is simple ~ Make it a life style.

I'm assuming that you know the basics or are at least ready to learn them.  Get clear, raise your vibrations and allow.

The bottom line is that the Law of Attraction is working in our lives 24/7.  This means we need to be aware of our thought, feelings, actions, etc ongoing.  It's no good getting up in the morning and thinking for a few minutes about the life you want and saying a few affirmations then carrying on with your life as normal.  You might see a little improvement but you need to make this a part of your life.  Keep your thoughts positive, ask yourself "How am I feeling?" Do all you can at any moment to raise your vibrations. 

Are you living in alignment with the life you desire?  If you're not you are probably actively blocking it from ever happening.

www.wendytomlinsoncoaching.com >>> Create the life you really want.  ;D
Check out my FREE video series ~ How the law of attraction works https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOOlfpU6Z3vFTuvW3xThXEesEZlLm646u