Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: How to Get Married Man to Leave..Again  (Read 9600 times)

Offline Awesomeness

• Thank You
  • -Given: 463
  • -Receive: 639
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: How to Get Married Man to Leave..Again
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2018, 06:56:01 PM »
I can't believe my own writing. What a jerk I was! And now, I'm married to who I thought was the real person meant for me, and me for him. It was so great in the beginning. The changes were slow and barely noticeable. If I noticed a change in him, or question anything, I was crazy and trying to create an issue in such a great marriage. Well, my suspicions have been true. He cheats. Often. Always has. :(

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 782
  • -Receive: 6479
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2018, 07:38:02 PM »
I can't believe my own writing. What a jerk I was! And now, I'm married to who I thought was the real person meant for me, and me for him. It was so great in the beginning. The changes were slow and barely noticeable. If I noticed a change in him, or question anything, I was crazy and trying to create an issue in such a great marriage. Well, my suspicions have been true. He cheats. Often. Always has. :(

#karma will always make you understand what you did. Im so happy you learned from this so that you never do the same error twice.
I don’t understand women who think that if a man cheats on his wife it doesn’t necessarily mean he will on them (if they were their wife) its just stupid. If a married man flirts with you he will probably do the same if you were the wife. So don’t think you are special while playing with someone’s marriage.

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 332
  • -Receive: 439
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2018, 09:37:54 PM »
Karma isn't real, don't guilt people.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2018, 10:17:08 PM »
Karma isn't real, don't guilt people.

Karma is not about guilt nor punishment. But it is definitly a law. It is part of loa. Every cause has its effect, What you put outward is coming back inward... its just a way of life. Just make sure you learn more about it, its not as simplistic as internet make it.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 10:18:48 PM by Superman »

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2018, 10:34:14 PM »
People are creators of their own reality, if you believe in karma it'll be real in your life. If not, it won't.
Karma isn't a thing.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2018, 10:49:50 PM »
People are creators of their own reality, if you believe in karma it'll be real in your life. If not, it won't.
Karma isn't a thing.

Little Bat think about it! You create your reality for sure! But what you create has an effect.
You can decide to burn the whole Earth but it will have an effect on you and on the solar systm. Even the smallest act, even mental one has an effect on the world and on you.
Don't tell me that your belief is that you can affect everything and everyone without you ever being "touched" by anything of this?
Karma is not punishment, again. But it says that what you do will soon or late affect you to the proortion/degree you did it.
Karma is an universal law that keeps the balance, nothing to do with morality or punishment. But often like in this woman case it teaches you great lessons :D

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2018, 12:52:14 AM »
The only real "Universal Law" is LOA, nothing more.
People need to stop fear mongering those going after what they want.

Offline david2

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2018, 01:30:13 PM »
I have a situation that is very similar to yours and I would suggest not to let anyone judging you get to you, that is the double edged sword of these forums, you are opening yourself up to positivity and negativity.  You can accomplish what you want, and law of attraction doesn’t judge whether it’s right or wrong.  As Abraham says “If this time/space reality has the wherewithal to inspire a desire within you, it also has the wherewithal to deliver it to you in its fullest most satisfying form.”  Believe that, know that it is in the vortex and you are on your way.  Know that you don’t need to effort it into place or convince him, that you just need to convince yourself that it is a reality in the vortex and the better you feel (the more you’re in the vortex) the quicker it is coming to you.  The cooperative components of the universe will do all the work in ways you can’t even begin to imagine.  Just think about it this way, it helps me a lot with my situation where we’ve already had our specific persons and “lost” them.  You think about being with him, he thinks about being with you and his wife definitely thinks about him being with you.  With the law of attraction there is no exclusion so while you may think she is keeping him from you, the more she thinks about you being with him the more she gets that in her reality so really you have a lot better chances of getting him back than you had of getting him in the first place.  The more she thinks about the small signs of him being unhappy with her and wanting to go back to you the more she will awaken that vibration within him. 

Offline JulieDB

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2018, 04:25:41 PM »
Karma is very real. Put good stuff out to the universe and get good stuff back. The opposite is also true.

Offline david2

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2018, 01:25:15 PM »
Can anyone who is stating that “karma is real” link to any actual authorities on loa confirming this? https://youtu.be/UDdoHdm33UU  Here’s a link to Abraham-Hicks thoughts on it.  Definitively stating that karma is not real.  If you want to believe you have to atone for your past wrong doings do so till your hearts content but I disagree with asserting your opinions as fact and law (especially to people new to loa and impressionable) in complete disagreement with what the premier authority on law of attraction is saying and has said repeatedly. 

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2018, 02:12:50 PM »
Can anyone who is stating that “karma is real” link to any actual authorities on loa confirming this? https://youtu.be/UDdoHdm33UU  Here’s a link to Abraham-Hicks thoughts on it.  Definitively stating that karma is not real.  If you want to believe you have to atone for your past wrong doings do so till your hearts content but I disagree with asserting your opinions as fact and law (especially to people new to loa and impressionable) in complete disagreement with what the premier authority on law of attraction is saying and has said repeatedly. 

Exactly. But people are too busy pushing their morals and instilling fear in others.
People are just trash overall.

Offline yesican

• Thank You
  • -Given: 436
  • -Receive: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2018, 06:07:02 PM »
Can anyone who is stating that “karma is real” link to any actual authorities on loa confirming this

But David, Karma (not viewed from a religous point)  is not about moral nor punishment . Even though people associate it with this. It is vibrational physics. Further, it is directly related to the Law "what you get out is what you put in". Part of LOA.

Here is the link from the LOA authority Bashar. it is very well explained.

https://vimeo.com/204064597

hope that clears things up

with what the premier authority on law of attraction

Hicks is not THE premier authority... in case you meant this
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 11:27:52 PM by yesican »

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 309
  • -Receive: 84
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2018, 10:24:01 PM »
Law of attraction and Karma are totally different.

Karma is Hindu belief. Anyone can follow it. Hinduism is not restricted to only Indians.  But saying  its not real just coz Abe said so.  Its different belief from the one they practice. Why would they even believe it. Even Neville in his books always give reference to Jesus and Bible. Still hundreds of loa followers irrespective religion vouch for his methods and books.

Law of attraction is pure science. It works. Karma is belief hence it doesn't work for everyone? Wrong. Karma might be Hinduism but it's cause and effect. Its profound and I can't explain in thread. Jesus died for his followers Karma. Cause and effect here.

Loa and karma are different but inevitable without each other.  Someone here  said bringing in Karma would instill fear.  I would like to ask, why should there be fear if all you do is for the good of yourself without hurting others. 
My idea of morality might be different from yours and vice versa.  So again Karma won't work? No. It will work. Karma  doesn't spare though it might be delayed.

Cause and effect you see.

In layman term '' whatever we sow, we reap '' and in loa terms ''like begets like''

Robert Mason author of Morphic Fields has said on his website that he can make a married man fall in love with you. Questionable and unethical I think. This author supports such thing is questionable itself. This kind of temptation and luring ppl for few dollars would eventually disrupt trust. If I was tht man wife, I would be worried who is Rsing my husband today. It just doesnt work this way.

This has nothing to do with OP. I felt ppl misjudge  Karma and LOA connection so my 2 bits.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 10:43:22 PM by Kashish »

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 309
  • -Receive: 84
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2018, 10:55:54 PM »
I guess you just vented out your frustration. No point crying over spilled milk. You can turn your situation into your favor, you know loa. Visualise yourself and him into harmonious relationship with cheating issue sorted out. Do forgiving exercise for his ex wife. Wish her well. 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 11:28:37 PM by Kashish »

Offline david2

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2018, 11:27:24 PM »
If you believe in karma then you will receive it.  Simple as that, law of attraction says that you get what you are vibrationally aligned to.  If one were to keep yourself in a positive vibrational alignment ie in the vortex then I see no possible way that you could receive any negative karma for past doings.  Karma is about the last, law of attraction is about the future and present now.  In my opinion law of attraction trumps karma because one could do good deeds their whole life and still not be in alignment with all that they want and they wouldn’t receive it.  Also karma is tied to guilt which is just pinching yourself off from what your source thinks about you. 

Tags: