Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Everything you could ever WANT or BE - You already HAVE and ARE!  (Read 100344 times)

Offline monicawhite16

• Thank You
  • -Given: 554
  • -Receive: 209
  • Life is the greatest adventure.
    • View Profile
Re: Everything you could ever WANT or BE - You already HAVE and ARE!
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2015, 06:08:17 AM »
THIS IS AWESOME

Offline SturdyUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 203
  • Gratitude is my attitude! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2015, 11:12:58 PM »
I Love Rainbows

Thank you so much for such great post. I even copy-pasted into docs, where I can reread anytime I want it. Also it was really comforting to read this. Because I myself am like doing it. Being focused on my dream reality. Like I wish and kiss him goodnight as he is right beside me. Thought it is not physical reality yet, which by your post I understood it will be. Because we already DO and HAVE, whatever we put our attention to. Amazing! Thank you a bunch!

I know we have many possible realities, but happily I put my attention to, what I want to experience in physical world and your thread made me realize that it will happen! IT WILL! YAY! I am so happy now!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
 :)

Offline joyforall

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2015, 09:34:06 AM »
This stuff is great!  Hicks/Shaw/Tolle all of the greats know and teach this stuff.  When allowed I will share some of the programs etc. I have used to reveal my already MADE life!  Great great article!

Offline positivityreigns

• Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 184
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2015, 09:42:58 AM »
The LOA at work. :)

I was just thinking to myself, "I'd like to read that thread," the other day.. and voila, here it is bumped by the lovely joyforall.

Offline VibrantPerson

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2015, 09:12:08 AM »
Awesome, this is exactly how I felt originally but too many techniques now days, that takes you off path sometimes.

Offline vhonvega

• The Secret to Freedom and Success
  • Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 20
  • Success Starts with your Decision
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2015, 07:11:12 PM »
Thanks for this post and sometimes we are frustrated for answers but we do not look hard enough

Offline leila

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2015, 11:58:33 PM »
it is truly good post thank you but you know it's hard to human mind see things that doesn't see,it is so hard.i try but my mind fight with me that it is lie :(

Offline leila

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2015, 09:42:45 PM »
hi every one.is there any way to manifest for sad people?
please don't say about good feelings just offer technique for without any happiness people that living like in prison,there is nothing for fun,no joy,no kindness,no hope. please don't mention to gratitude or optimistic just say way if there is.and i haven't faith because I am failed in LOA

Offline ianj

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 3
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2016, 02:47:37 AM »
Staggering.. and I get it, which is even more staggering!

Offline mary333

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 9
  • scottandmaryfreeth.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 28, 2016, 04:07:09 PM »
I really appreciate all these great explanations about aligning with the reality you want. I've had lots of success with this in some areas (relationships, small daily miracles, financial), and I am grateful beyond belief for how this is all playing out in my life. I have had trouble, however, to align myself with the reality where I no longer have the frequent headaches (migraines) that I live with. Has anyone had success with this? Any suggestions? Thanks so much!
Mary

Offline seriensea

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 28, 2016, 06:16:16 PM »
This is such a beautiful post :) Simplifies whatever there is to know and do and explains the importance of alignment in terms that even a newbie like me feels totally comfortable with it. Thank you so much for this !!

Offline Xiliant

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 03, 2016, 05:24:49 PM »
hi every one.is there any way to manifest for sad people?
please don't say about good feelings just offer technique for without any happiness people that living like in prison,there is nothing for fun,no joy,no kindness,no hope. please don't mention to gratitude or optimistic just say way if there is.and i haven't faith because I am failed in LOA
Stop creating it, simple!
Or in other words, stop aligning with it.
Pm me if you want to understand more.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6737
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 03, 2016, 06:21:12 PM »
wow! Very good post! here! It goes perfectly with my "ultimate technique" and my ex back experience.

Offline Jovana

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2016, 03:51:00 PM »
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

This post is so strong and powerful!!!!!

Offline Ema

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2017, 04:25:08 PM »
Spot on post ILoveRainbows! Using the pic of the View Finder as an analogy was perfect!  I've been following Bashar for the last few months and he really resonates with me. I absolutely believe in what he says about parallel realities existing right NOW, and think that's also why the saying "The Universe always says yes" applies. I've been reading so many channeled mesages from the Ascended Masters, Archangels and Galactic Federation of Light particularly about the Age Of Aquaruis/The Golden Age, and they ALL basically say the same thing as this... that your perfect reality DOES exist. Imagination and visualization plays a big part in all of this. They're like a portal into this reality.

From Bashar:

People do not "create" their reality.
They "select" it and "allow it in".

As an analogy,
A TV set does not "create" the program it's displaying.  It just "selects" it and "allows it in".
A radio does not "create" the radio program it's playing.  It just "selects" it and "allows it in".

Realizing this, it should make it feel even EASIER to create/select/allow the version of reality you wish to experience,
because

YOU DON'T HAVE TO CREATE THE VERSION OF REALITY YOU WANT!
IT ALREADY EXISTS!
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS "SELECT" IT AND "ALLOW IT IN"!

All possible version of reality already all exist!    (When they say God is Infinite, they're not kidding.)

YOU DON'T HAVE TO CREATE the version of reality you wish to experience.
IT ALREADY EXISTS!   It's happening RIGHT NOW - on some other parallel reality-track.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS "SELECT" IT AND "LET IT IN"!

3 Phases for receiving the "version" of reality you prefer:

1. See it. (mental)

Visualize it. Imagine it. Daydream it. Visualize it clearly. You donít need to visualize it for a long time. Short time is sufficient, but you need to visualize it clearly. You need to have a solid clear picture. Visualizing it creates the blueprint, so see it in great detail.   See it ==> Become an efficient Mental Antenna to receive this "version" of reality.

2. Feel it. (emotional)

Get excited & passionate about it! How would you feel if you had it now? Feel that now! Plug into your vision with all your emotions & all your senses, as if you had it now! Involve all your senses - imagine smelling it, touching it, tasting it, etc.
Feel it ==> Become an efficient Emotional Antenna to receive this "version" of reality.

3. Be it. (physical)

Physical action. Do it! To ground the experience. Do actions that most closely mimic the actions you "see" yourself doing in your vision. Gather and use whatever props mimic that scenario, and do a "dry run". Doing this "make believe" physical action trains the body consciousness. This makes it "real for you now", so the universe then delivers it to you. NOTE: This physical action does not directly cause this desired reality to manifest. Instead, this physical action creates a more precise vibration in yourself, making you a better antenna to receive it, by you becoming more aligned to the same vibration. The reality you desire already exists. You do not have to create it. You only have to receive it.
Be it ==> Become an efficient Physical Antenna to receive this "version" of reality.

In other words,

1. See it.  ===> Become a precise mental      antenna to "receive" that version of reality.
    2. Feel it. ===> Become a precise emotional antenna to "receive" that version of reality.
    3. Be it.   ===> Become a precise physical    antenna to "receive" that version of reality.

How I can use this game when I want my desire job? I  imagine that I already have desire job but when I stop imagine so I already dont have search  job?  Because if I have act how I already have my job so if I had  my job so I wouldnt seeking  job and search work advertisement..but right now I dont have job and I cant stop search some work

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal