Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Everything you could ever WANT or BE - You already HAVE and ARE!  (Read 100339 times)

Offline Sambar

• Budding Law of Attraction Seeker
  • Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 30
  • The Power of Positive Thinking is IMMENSE
    • View Profile
Re: Everything you could ever WANT or BE - You already HAVE and ARE!
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2013, 01:18:35 AM »
The reality you see around you is no more real than the one you want to see.
I found this to be one of the truest statements I've encountered in my life.

Offline Tenko

• Keep calm follow the call of source and move toward the light
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1081
  • -Receive: 1197
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2013, 04:28:59 AM »
great post Rainbows. U really made our eyes open, this is what Hicks is saying is the meaning of ask and its given.
Abraham Hicks -- Ask and It Is Given

Offline Laughoutloudx3

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3896
  • -Receive: 1115
  • TogetherDivineLove<3!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2013, 07:20:06 AM »
You're welcome! :)

OOOHH...SYNCHRONICITY! I just put on my new DVD (Third Rock from the Sun - Season 5) and the episode that's just started is one where they travel to a parallell universe where all their dreams have come true!!!!! The family want to do something fun so Dick suggests they visit a parallell universe - Sally goes 'you mean to tell me that we are living in another existance in another place?' - Dick says ''Actually, Sally, everyone exists in every possible place at every possible time!" - then they travel to the parallell universe, and when they get out of the time-space portal they're all very rich - wearing amazing clothes and have a gorgeous, spacious apartment in New York!

Here's the images of them getting in the time-space portal and travelling to the parallel universe:

Isn't it great how we can travel to any parallell universe we choose - in fact, we're always travelling through them - with just the power of our focus? We don't even need a time-space portal in the shower! And the very fact that I can post this here, with this synchronicity, SHOWS we're all aligning SO FAST, EVEN SINCE WE ALL READ THIS, IN THE LAST 24 HOURS!!!!

If you haven't read it already, here's Neville's 'The Power of Awareness' again if you want to download it! :)
http://unconditionallovebooks.com/welcome/pdf%20files/Neville_ThePowerOfAwareness.pdf

You know, the whole parallel reality theory...what does it say about our souls? If there are infinite versions of each & every one of us in infinite worlds, what does that say for our soul? Does it even exist?:/ it has to exist... I believe our soul IS us!

Offline truelove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3337
  • -Receive: 3650
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2013, 01:58:21 PM »
I personally don't believe in the parallel reality theory. I believe that in every moment there is pure potential and we have the power to bring forth a particular potential based on our  belief, thought, feeling whatever...

One soul, infinite potential... just my belief.

Offline AP

• Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2013, 10:08:20 PM »
You always provide unbelievably positive perspectives and very encouraging words. I can't thank you enough for helping me develop a more positive mindset! Thanks!

AP

Offline aarondon

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2013, 03:20:44 AM »
Hey guys just on a separate note, I was wondering if blind people could use the law of attraction, and of so what method would they use seeing as they would find it hard to visualize? Thank You

Offline waterfall

• Thank You
  • -Given: 328
  • -Receive: 1975
  • What you think, You become !
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2013, 03:48:33 AM »
The problem with word "visualize" is the root "visual" in it. You can "Visualize" with rest of the 4 senses.  The problem with people who can see (most of them) is that they only see pictures or movie during "Visualization".  They don't use their touch, taste, smell or anything. I think most of the people who can see are more at drawback at "Visualization" than people who cannot see.

Offline Joe Dalio

• Thank You
  • -Given: 43
  • -Receive: 73
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2013, 06:01:39 AM »
I am a new member to this forum. It's articles like this that will keep me coming back here regularly. Thank you!

Offline Genuinefriend

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2013, 10:42:39 PM »
wow really an eye opener, now my efforts to manifest my dream beloved in my real life will succeed

Offline BlissAddict

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2013, 06:13:02 AM »
ILR - thank you again for bringing what I have asked for.  When I was asking for answers I stumbled across a couple of your posts and they were perfect.  I was looking for a forum that had some resonance and it wasn't until I read what you had posted that I knew I was in the right place.

I can't tell you how appreciative I am to have been guided to your words.  Thank you :)

Offline BlissAddict

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2013, 02:31:01 AM »
ILR, thanks again.  I downloaded The Power of Awareness and started reading it last night before I went to bed.  Not far off finishing it since it's a quick read.  I'm so appreciative of your posts, your words and insights have given me the "feeling" that I was not totally getting before.  It's amazing to me that this is all so simple yet our reality makes it appear so complicated.  I initially started this whole experience on an intellectual level but with all that has been coming to me I am gratefully understanding the "feeling" side of it.  With everything I allow myself to feel instead of "understand" I marvel that I haven't been able to see the wood for the trees.  I am stunned at how I just wasn't getting it before. Thank you for being who you are.

Offline Angrj

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 4
  • I Love You All :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2013, 02:38:03 PM »
What a wonderful post :)
It gave me a great energy and i want to focus myself on my desires :))

Thanks!!

Offline Newman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 337
  • -Receive: 531
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2013, 08:41:26 PM »
This post is fantastic! I love it! :)
It's a very interesting perspective.
Thank you I Love Rainbows!

Offline Rich_B

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 31
  • -Receive: 8
  • Expanding into a more fulfilled being
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2013, 12:38:56 AM »
I'm a new member here but I'm fast becoming a fan of your posts ILR.

Thank you for this very insightful thread.

Offline JoyRide

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2013, 04:19:36 AM »
I am in my late 30's and have only discovered LOA in the past month, however it has given me such a huge insight to things that have been happening to me for years. I have always had this little inner voice that speaks to me, guides me if you will. Sometimes I listen to it, other times I dismiss it because I would think I was only wanting to hear what I wanted. For example, There have been times when I have been in my car at a red light but once the light turns green, I hold back for a moment, and next thing you know another car speeds through running the light. If I had gone, I would have been hit. I have several instances of de ja vu. I will be doing something and suddenly it's like wow, I've done this before. Perhaps I am travelling through the parallels of my life?
Well, I am currently single and am wanting to attract my true One. I have my sights on one particular man. Although it's been 6 weeks now since I last had contact with this man, the little voice inside of me tells me he's the one. I cannot explain how I know this or even how it will come to be but I have the knowing inside of me. I have tried to shake it, I have tried tell myself I was being silly but any time I try to dismiss the little inner voice, it becomes stronger. Being happily married to a like-minded man who honestly loves me is the thing I want more than anything. When I first met him, I felt something instantly but didn't know what it was. I guess I thought it was just a simple attraction. Well, after awhile I started seeing things related to him very frequently. I would see his name all over the place, when people would talk to me in typical conversation, someone they would be talking about would have the same name. I would see his last name too. I would see things related to his profession. I have had two dreams with him. Now within the past few days, I have seen things wedding related. Now this wedding related stuff I almost wonder if that's not just me reading too much into stuff but listen to this...I was on this one popular website where you can pin things, and I came across this photo of a girl in her wedding dress standing next to a man and the caption under the photo said "Me and RG at my wedding" The man had the exact same name as my guy, same spelling and all. I was then looking at more wedding photos to create my vision board and I saw a decoration that had A & R Forever on it. Those are the first letters of our names. And I discovered that his ex wife has the same name as I do and so I have seen my name with his last name.
I have rambled on much more than I intended to but I am very excited. I have not allowed myself to feel this much excitement in a long time. Before in my past, I was too scared to hope for anything or to feel excitement about anything because I was scared of disappointed. I never realized before that being excited was what the Universe was trying to tell me to be.
People, I make this announcement now: R is the man I am going to marry. I cannot tell you right now how it will come about but I just know it will. It will be very exciting to come on this later and say see, told ya so.

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal