Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Everything you could ever WANT or BE - You already HAVE and ARE!  (Read 95862 times)

Offline Apple

• Thank You
  • -Given: 749
  • -Receive: 787
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Everything you could ever WANT or BE - You already HAVE and ARE!
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2013, 04:46:48 AM »
Autumn....the link doesn't work. You have to sign up and then join the group, which I might do if you are not able to copy it. It sounds very interesting!!

Offline Autumn

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1126
  • -Receive: 1089
  • I Believe
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2013, 11:40:57 AM »
Hey Apple, sorry the link doesn't work. As far as I can tell she seems to be one of the people most quoted on the group, but then she left due to some reasons.. She seems to have had extraordinary success in manifesting physical change as well as other successes. Here are the links to the six pages of her discussion.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Offline Purple_Ray

• Thank You
  • -Given: 154
  • -Receive: 161
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2013, 02:38:21 PM »
Thank you very much , Autumn! As I can see, Natalie was influenced by Neville's writings! Lately I started to read everything I could find from Neville and started to practice..I think I read him earlier, but now I understood him much much better. I must say, this guy really knew what he  was talking about, so I recommend him! Your post came right on time, at least for me!

Have a blessed week!

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 6845
  • Now I am Power Stefzilla! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2013, 10:20:26 PM »
Wow Autumn I was reading those posts and they are pretty wild stuff. Hmm wonder if I can do some physical change. Start small and let it grow into a bigger manifestation (not that you pervs). Might be worth a shot .. (again)

Offline Autumn

• Thank You
  • I Believe
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2013, 10:49:02 PM »
Hey you two :)

I totally am gonna give it a shot myself. I have been really trying to feel and live in an alternative reality where I have a flat tummy ;D (though I'm sure running will help me get there faster). That's the first change I want to manifest. She does say you can have multiple changes occurring at once by completely replacing your reality, but I don't know if I'm at a place where I have the necessary thought power to actually believe in that. So I'm taking it one step at a time.

I've been doing this for 3 days now, sleeping, dreaming, waking and generally spending my entire day being very aware and in love with my body. And you know what, I look different in photographs, and in the mirror. They're so much more flattering. Also, a weird thing happened this morning. Was totally creeped. As soon as I woke up, had a feeling I wasn't in my body, or where I was supposed to be or even who I was supposed to be. I mean I knew I was in my own bed, looking at my pillows through groggy eyes, but for a moment, it felt all wrong. I felt like I was barely me until I woke up, like I'd been someone else doing other stuff. I went back to bed feeling slightly spooked and tired. Woke a couple of hours later feeling much better, relaxed and normal. I put it down to a bad dream or something that I didn't remember, but I somehow feel like it wasn't a dream. I feel like I knew what was happening, but I don't remember. Gave me such a jolt. I know, because my Whatsapp msg history tells me I sent a text to my guy while still sleepy saying "having an extra kind of feeling" I sure as hell don't know what I meant, but the fact that my sleepy, fuzzy and tired mind chose extra as a descriptive term kind of gives me the chills.

Offline Apple

• Thank You
  • -Given: 749
  • -Receive: 787
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2013, 10:59:31 PM »
Really good stuff Autumn, thanks so much for posting it. I have been reading through it and I am really excited thinking about all the possibilities. I am going to give it a shot too.

Cool story too  8)

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 6845
  • Now I am Power Stefzilla! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2013, 11:08:03 PM »
That is some wild stuff right there. Kind of makes me excited to get back into all this, gonna need to focus again and make things happen. Maybe this was the kick I needed to see.
As for your story its pretty freaky. Almost sounds like you were shifting into something new, and then pulled back before going too far. Of you were possessed lol

Offline Purple_Ray

• Thank You
  • -Given: 154
  • -Receive: 161
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2013, 11:51:31 PM »
WOW Autumn, your experience sounds.. ah well...weird, but made me give it a shot as well! I am super excited!!! :D Thanks for telling your story. :)

Offline Autumn

• Thank You
  • I Believe
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2013, 12:25:44 AM »
Thanks :D It was kind of weird. I really want to shift into something new though, very excited about that. I'm glad you guys are just as kicked and enthused. Do keep me updated on your experience with this. She says it took no longer than a few days or a week for her to see significant changes. I'll keep you all posted :-*

Offline AS & I ARE HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW :)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3298
  • -Receive: 1378
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2013, 12:53:57 AM »
Autumn, I am SUPER ENTHUSED too... Somehow she throws a new light on living the desire... Thanks for the links...  :D

I totally believe your experience Autumn... I think you were doing astral travel to your new reality... They say that we do that in our sleep.. You kind of woke up in the middle of it... :)

GOD BLESS,
NS

Offline dreamland

• Thank You
  • -Given: 261
  • -Receive: 110
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2013, 03:32:19 AM »
Wow, Autumn, thanks so much!
I am now excited, too, lol!

Love her approach, kinda reminds me of ILoveRainbows and her story about playing with reality... love both approaches!  :D

Offline emilylb

• Thank You
  • -Given: 370
  • -Receive: 181
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2013, 07:24:39 AM »
Thank you so much for posting this! It's honestly exactly what I need right now.

Does anyone have any thoughts on if this will work to help with healing an illness?

Offline Shreeya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 289
  • -Receive: 122
  • I am Prosperity & Love - being wealthy is fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2013, 12:20:34 PM »
Thank you so much for valuable piece of information......
May God bless you with all happiness, Love & Prosperity…..

Offline Lady Loki

• Creatrix. Sorceress. Witch.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 954
  • -Receive: 1102
  • I am living the life of my dreams.
    • View Profile
Hey Apple, sorry the link doesn't work. As far as I can tell she seems to be one of the people most quoted on the group, but then she left due to some reasons.. She seems to have had extraordinary success in manifesting physical change as well as other successes. Here are the links to the six pages of her discussion.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

I've been looking for fresh inspiration for my manifesting efforts, and this is it! I remember reading this great post by I Love Rainbows a long time ago, but I've just checked out Natalie's post and comments in these links, and she explains really well how to put in into effect. This is what I've always done when LOA worked magic for me... I just couldn't explain it as well. Great stuff, and although it's mostly about physical changes, it works for anything. I'm about to whip out my notebook and refresh my vision for every area of my life.

Let the good times roll!

Offline rodan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 909
  • -Receive: 807
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2013, 06:36:34 AM »
Great thead! Thanks  for linking it in one of your threads.,   " bazzyb ".   Thank you " Iloverainbows" for creating it.

Everything is already created.

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal