Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Everything you could ever WANT or BE - You already HAVE and ARE!  (Read 104998 times)

Offline Love is here

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1903
  • -Receive: 1084
  • Everyday I get a little bit closer to you...
    • View Profile
Re: Everything you could ever WANT or BE - You already HAVE and ARE!
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 06:34:00 PM »
I never even heard of the term law of attraction until I was in my twenties and the secret came out. Looking back though, I instinctively knew this even as a kid. I never read up on any of this stuff either but I would ask God if I could be in an alternate universe where this or that took place or where I could have this. I just somehow knew it was possible.

Offline Pantera

• Thank You
  • -Given: 359
  • -Receive: 285
  • We've got the Power;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2012, 07:47:02 PM »
Iloverainbows - the only thing I want to say is ...

I LOVE YOUR POSTS!!!    :P

You always have something positive to share with us :).. THANK YOU!

Offline Itami

• Thank You
  • -Given: 313
  • -Receive: 156
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2012, 12:33:05 AM »
i printed that out.

i love it. thank you so much  :-*

Offline I Love Rainbows

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1445
  • -Receive: 3287
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2012, 08:46:16 AM »
You're welcome! :)

OOOHH...SYNCHRONICITY! I just put on my new DVD (Third Rock from the Sun - Season 5) and the episode that's just started is one where they travel to a parallell universe where all their dreams have come true!!!!! The family want to do something fun so Dick suggests they visit a parallell universe - Sally goes 'you mean to tell me that we are living in another existance in another place?' - Dick says ''Actually, Sally, everyone exists in every possible place at every possible time!" - then they travel to the parallell universe, and when they get out of the time-space portal they're all very rich - wearing amazing clothes and have a gorgeous, spacious apartment in New York!

Here's the images of them getting in the time-space portal and travelling to the parallel universe:

Isn't it great how we can travel to any parallell universe we choose - in fact, we're always travelling through them - with just the power of our focus? We don't even need a time-space portal in the shower! And the very fact that I can post this here, with this synchronicity, SHOWS we're all aligning SO FAST, EVEN SINCE WE ALL READ THIS, IN THE LAST 24 HOURS!!!!

If you haven't read it already, here's Neville's 'The Power of Awareness' again if you want to download it! :)
http://unconditionallovebooks.com/welcome/pdf%20files/Neville_ThePowerOfAwareness.pdf

Offline Detached&Allowing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1806
  • -Receive: 2460
  • The key is embracing an "Attitude of Gratitude"!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2012, 09:40:00 AM »
Talk about synchronicity.  I am visiting my mom and was on Hulu while she was watching the news.  I was specifically drawn to 3rd Rock from the Sun only moments ago.  I didn't click on it but my eyes were definitely drawn to it.  So cool!

Offline Ginny

• Thank You
  • -Given: 596
  • -Receive: 1441
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2012, 04:36:55 AM »
I am on holiday, so not looking in so frequently, but I did want to log on and say: iloverainbows, you are brilliant! You really should write a book. I would definitely buy it - and I know I'm not alone!

I'd also love to know where you get all your images from - they are great!

Offline Lady Loki

• Creatrix. Sorceress. Witch.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 954
  • -Receive: 1102
  • I am living the life of my dreams.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2012, 11:56:34 PM »
THIS POST.

I've been reading and rereading it since it showed up. Perhaps I aligned with it, because it came the perfect time for me.

I've only recently begun considering multiple realities as a real possibility. I used to occasionally listen to the physicists on TV talk about the multiverse theory, and although it seemed interesting, in the end I'd be like, "Umm... How did you come up with that one?" Then I started to experience 'reverse manifesting,' and I began to think that maybe this theory isn't so far out afterall.

'Reverse manifesting' is a term my sister and I jokingly use to refer to those cases where the chain of events leading up to a manifestation had to begin before the desire was expressed. When I first began studying LOA, mt inner skeptic used to dismiss such stories as coincidence. I'd read accounts of people saying, "I wanted to attract X amount of dollars, and I received a check in the mail for the exact amount the same day!" and reply with, "Well, they would have needed to mail the check before you decided to attract the money, so you didn't
really manifest it, did ya?"

Now I know better. Although my own examples aren't exactly out of this world (yet!), I know know that we really can align ourselves with a reality where what we want is already on its way.

This is mind-boggling stuff--to me, at least. As Abraham said, we really can have, be, or do anything, ANYTHING we desire. And we can have it or be it much faster, and with less effort, than we imagine. It is our own limiting beliefs, including those about how the universe works, that get in our way.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 12:00:03 AM by Scheherezade »

Offline katie824

• Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2012, 03:47:06 AM »
I have always had a ‘feeling’ about ‘time’ and I had questioned it often. I had told a friend while I was entertaining the idea of time, “we are constantly creating every state of time - past present future - as we are always in now.” Reading this not only lent some validation to my ideas but explanations as well. Brilliant. Thank you so much for posting this. I needed to read it. I also agree that the illusions of time, manifestation, and many other things, are indeed very pervasive and misleading. This idea that everything is already created (your viewfinder analogy) also makes it so much easier to idealize/visualize that which we want to see in our lives, having the confidence of knowing that it already exists in our proverbial viewfinder if only we click the lever.  I’m so excited! Lol. Thank you.

Offline I Love Rainbows

• Thank You
    • View Profile
it's done ~ just catch up! :)
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2012, 04:57:53 AM »
it's all lined up, assembled and ready for you!

Abe ~ It's done! Just catch up : )

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline S

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2012, 02:14:53 PM »
Hey Iloverainbows! :),

This is a beautiful post! Thank you!

I read this the other day then I have been re- reading this since... This resonates with me so well!

It came at the right time as I am having a tough time right now trying to believe!

My question is can I apply this and turn things around by attracting and getting back together with my ex? And can turn the situation around if his family are trying to arrange his marriage right now? (so that his family would stop/ delay looking so that I can attract him back?

I look forward to any replies on here!

Thank you very much, have a wonderful day everybody! :)

love, S
xxxx

Offline Marianna9351

• Thank You
  • -Given: 857
  • -Receive: 673
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2012, 04:06:31 PM »
....this post is 2 good not 2 bookmark... 8) 8) 8)

Offline rollercoasters

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 36
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2012, 03:13:18 AM »
rainbows. What a fantastic post ! I was with you all the way.. Bashar is just amazing. !!!!!! Everything he says makes sense and feels right to me. If I am feeling down I go on line and watch youtube clips of Bashar. Tune in, get into the vibe !

I am going to add this ' I pretended to be the person I wanted to be until that person was me.' :D

Offline rollercoasters

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 36
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2012, 02:07:11 PM »
Dear Friends,

What I am typing in this post, I have said before. Today it came to me in a much deeper level of clarity than ever. It is a profound and wonderful truth that can change the way you see law of attraction forever. When you get this, when you REALLY get it, aligning with what you want is SO much easier.

I have just read Neville's book. Thanks for the download. It is so refreshing and I love the illustrations.  It is getting that 'burning desire to change' which is my challenge. I want to, I really do but fear of change and disbelief as well as other things prevent me from experiencing what I want.

You'll notice I said 'aligning' there, rather than 'manifesting', 'attracting' or 'creating'.
And this is the truth that I now understand.
Please read deeply.

All creating is already done.

ALL CREATING IS ALREADY DONE.

ALL CREATING IS ALREADY DONE.

Abraham has said it, Bashar has said it, I AM says it. They know, and now we can know too. I read this truth most recently in the book 'The Power of Awareness' by Neville (thank you Mariposa for the copy). If you want a copy of the book, you can download it from here:
http://unconditionallovebooks.com/welcome/pdf%20files/Neville_ThePowerOfAwareness.pdf

At first, we talked about manifestation and attracting because we didn't understand what we are doing. Now we talk about aligning. The reason is that 'everything you could ever want and be, you already have and are' (that's a quote from the movie I Heart Huckabees). This isn't just flowery talk, it's actually the most profound statement ever. All realities already exist. You do not 'create' your reality. You give your attention to whichever of the many realities you want to exist in and that is the one which you will physically see.

It is no more or less real than the ones you don't see.
It's just that is where your attention is.

I watched a video by Bashar (a channeled being) a few months back where he said that we don't understand time. We think we're moving forward in this thing called 'time' but in reality, what is happening is that there are an infinite number of parallell universes - and which ones we see at any given 'time' is in accordance with where we place our attention. We move through many each second and this is what we call 'time'. I read in another book that a chanelled group of beings from other worlds, when they were chanelled, were really surprised in human bodies how pervasive these illusions of time and space actually are.

Today I thought of it like looking through one of those old-fashioned viewfinder toys. You click the lever to move what you are looking at. When you do this, what you see changes - but each picture is no more or less real depending on whether it is the one in your view or not. Well, we are like the kid looking through the viewfinder. We don't have to make new pictures - we just click the lever. We cannot create new reality in fact - but we can click the lever, depending on where we choose to focus our attention.

This makes our attention the strongest and most powerful power in the whole Universe and the only power with which we can choose what we experience.

So when you choose to give your attention to something which you are not yet seeing outside yourself, you are not pretending or imagining. These suggest that you are making things up which aren't. What you are doing, is choosing to give your attention to a reality other than the one physically around you now. This is why it is best to not give any of your attention to the reality that you don't like, and all of your attention to the reality that you do like. As long as you hold your attention on only the reality that you like, this is the one you must experience. There is no other way.

The reality is, you are already in perfect health, fitness and physical weight and size.
The reality is, you already have a beautiful, loving, deep, trusting relationship with your soulmate.
The reality is, you already have a massive bank balance and more money flowing in easily every day.
The reality is, you are already surrounded by amazing friends.
The reality is, you already know all of this!

The reality you see around you is no more real than the one you want to see.

As humans, we have learned in our superconcious mind that 'creating' takes expenditure of effort, proportional to the things we create - for example, a small drawing of a stick man takes little effort - owning a car maybe takes 'big' effort. When we realise we do not create anything, now we are truly free. For what we do is align and this requires no expenditure of effort. It only requires that you fix your attention on the reality you want to see physically around you, knowing with wisdom that it already exists and your work is only to align with it and give your attention to only it and nothing else.

Even in talking about 'manifesting' we have decided that certain alignments will require more effort, more time. This is our rules that we put on it - and now I truly understand why. This is why the word 'manifest' is so misleading - it still implies effort. If I want to manifest a certain relationship, all I do is put all my attention ON that relationship. If I put my attention HERE, where I don't want to be - I will be saying things like

'He called me today - that is good' (and in my mind I will think 'I am 5% of the way there)
'We had a lovely time today - this is good (and in my mind I will think 'I am 7% of the way there')

Then I am thinking I still have such a long way to go, but I will be grateful for those little crumbs that the universe is throwing to me. Because I am still caught up in the illusion of moving through time - of there being a set number of points to get from A to B. The only distance between A and B is for how much of my attention I put on B. If I focus on the 'physical world' as my guide, I move from point to point - each point making it easier for me to believe in B and then each point I believe in B a little bit more and a little bit more until all of my attention is on B.

Instead, if I do NOT take the physical world as my guide.
If I focus ONLY on B.
Then B MUST BE!

Focus only on what you want. The way we travel through realities is WITH OUR MIND. Travel the fastest to the reality you want by using your mind-power - the only power you truly have - to focus with every BIT of your focus on BEING THERE ALREADY. As you move about your daily tasks, give as little attention to them as possible. Cultivate that ability to be there already, cultivate it with strong, STRONG imagination. For example, as I woke this morning, he was cuddling me and I looked out the window of the beautiful ship we're in a cruise on. Create the holographic reality about you with your mind, notice things that are not of it as no more than a passing mirage, until you are totally immersed in this reality you are creating arond you. More examples - if you are aligning with love, as you walk down the street, feel them there, walking beside you, holding your hand. When you wake in the morning, hear them offering to make you a cup of coffee - as you sip your coffee, they are there (just like in remote seduction, look into their eyes) and say thank you. Hear them saying back to you - I love you SO much - feel them put their arms around you.

The stronger and more real you make this, the faster it will be what you physically see.
Take the easy way to be what you want. Realise that you already are. Then, give your attention to only that.

Thank you for reading xxx Love, light and laughter my lovelies!!!

Offline I Love Rainbows

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2012, 03:11:26 PM »
Hey Iloverainbows! :) ,

Hi there, S! :)

This is a beautiful post! Thank you!

You're very welcome - I'm glad so many people have gotten so much from it.

My question is can I apply this and turn things around by attracting and getting back together with my ex? And can turn the situation around if his family are trying to arrange his marriage right now? (so that his family would stop/ delay looking so that I can attract him back?

The short answer is 'yes'.

A better, longer answer can be found here:
Abraham Hicks: can she deliberately attract a specific lover?

Have you heard of the emotional scale? It's based on the idea that emotions we feel are on a scale - the higher up the scale we are, most of the time, the easier it is to align with what we want. Here's a link to the scale:

http://www.discoveringpeace.com/the-abraham-hicks-emotional-guidance-scale.html

If you're having trouble believing at the moment, you'll need to get your emotions up to a place of hope and belief first. This involves finding better and better feeling emotions, not because of what they will manifest for you (though that will happen), but because it's good to feel good. As you focus on feeling hopeful, those hopeful feelings will attract more and more hopeful and belief-feelings. Have you heard that 'like attracts like'? Well it's the same with thoughts and feelings. Feelings will attract more and more feelings like themselves, each one intensifying more and more strongly. So work yourself up into a place of hope rather than PUSHING for belief. You can't jump from one place in the emotional scale to a place that's way out of your vibrational range - just find feelings which feel BETTER than those you're feeling now. Let the feelings do the work for you - focus on feeling hopeful. Get in the vortex (the vibrational place of JOY, LOVE, EMPOWERMENT, KNOWING) - *THEN* address this situation:

Abraham Hicks- Get into the vortex and then....

It will help you to soften your urgency about this situation. Once you're in the vortex, it won't matter if your ex is already married and shipped off to Albuquerque - you can still be with him, the Universe will sweep all barriers aside for you. You may also like to consider whether you want to make your request more general, because then it's easier for you to find hope with it. For example, you may want to put 'out there' - I want the perfect man for me - and be open to that this might be your ex, or it could be someone you haven't met yet - and whoever it is, just trust that source knows :)

You may also like to make a specific thread on your situation in the 'relationships section' if you'd like to talk about this some more :)

Offline I Love Rainbows

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2012, 03:34:53 PM »
ooooh, I just found this, and I love it!

Abraham-Hicks: Let it be done

It made me go WOOHOo!

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • Mergirl: Hi everyone. Hope you all having a great day
    January 12, 2021, 03:10:03 PM
  • Magneta007: fuck how the hell I delete, aint tryna flex....
    December 30, 2020, 01:37:21 PM
  • Magneta007: thats after spending 4,000 on liquer ofc, just bought everything i saw
    December 30, 2020, 11:16:51 AM
  • Magneta007: I actually thought i bought a bottle of white wine till I tried opening it and it popped....perfect timeing on the right day!
    December 30, 2020, 11:01:09 AM
  • Magneta007: POP CHAMPAGNE!
    December 30, 2020, 10:53:47 AM
  • Magneta007: Lets enjoy last few 24 hours of 2020 and p
    December 30, 2020, 10:53:02 AM
  • TheLittleBat: @Magneta007: CHECK UR DMS BOI
    December 27, 2020, 12:35:38 AM
  • lizbennet: Dissolve negative energy around your home https://youtu.be/3LC72Eiw-3Q
    December 21, 2020, 11:00:05 AM
  • Magneta007: https://youtu.be/0ir1qkPXPVM
    December 12, 2020, 09:35:19 AM
  • Magneta007: Why cant you justlet mw gi...
    December 12, 2020, 09:35:10 AM
  • Magneta007: Hope yall have a nerry christmas nite
    December 12, 2020, 09:29:49 AM
  • Magneta007: https://youtu.be/ufmmFTdild0
    December 12, 2020, 09:29:05 AM
  • Magneta007: Lil brat.... hmu... missssss you so much bae
    December 12, 2020, 08:44:39 AM
  • Magneta007: https://youtu.be/91vECNhvmMY.  For my latinas as....
    December 12, 2020, 08:42:37 AM
  • Magneta007: If i didn't  have you I'd  have: https://youtu.be/WhmYFefm5z8
    December 12, 2020, 08:38:54 AM
  • Magneta007: Yeah...i font want mistletoe  toes if i cant hold you close
    December 12, 2020, 08:37:22 AM
  • Magneta007: Amen lucky star. You got best name ever
    December 12, 2020, 08:31:07 AM
  • Magneta007: Amen lucky star...best bne ever
    December 12, 2020, 08:30:35 AM
  • LuckyStar: I hope you’re all manifesting everything you want in life.
    December 04, 2020, 09:44:45 PM
  • LuckyStar: Hello everyone. It’s been years since I’ve logged in.
    December 04, 2020, 09:44:00 PM
  • Magneta007: Jeeze auto tu3pe aint do me no justice
    December 03, 2020, 01:02:34 AM
  • Magneta007: i don't want middle toes if i can never hold you close  "
    December 03, 2020, 01:01:51 AM
  • Magneta007: Time for them Christmas Blues: https://youtu.be/WhmYFefm5z8
    November 30, 2020, 12:07:21 PM
  • Magneta007: When some is being RS: https://youtu.be/0ir1qkPXPVM
    November 26, 2020, 03:28:08 PM
  • Magneta007: Damn my bad typos didnt even mean to send that...thought it be better kept a secret like loa is known for
    November 26, 2020, 02:26:40 PM
  • Magneta007: Its defently working for me. Working from home making 2400 dolkars bi weekly  at achill job, really anything you ask with consistently and faith comes true....Universes
    November 26, 2020, 02:13:42 PM
  • Magneta007: Yea its wierd she just gave up on loa said it wasnt working but had all the keys and wisdom
    November 26, 2020, 02:11:11 PM
  • Hayate: She probably got tired and left.
    November 24, 2020, 05:14:31 PM
  • Magneta007: Anyone knows where littlebat is .....she deleted her discord and all other contact, hope she is okay. Happy holidays y'all! https://youtu.be/MhShYpOMENw
    November 22, 2020, 12:09:25 PM
  • shawnr22: everyone enjoy a really good video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oamtty_yFg
    October 29, 2020, 12:51:14 AM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal