Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: If you're TOTALLY in alignment...but 'it' has not showed up in physical reality?  (Read 35211 times)

Offline Dana1016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 23
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
A guy I was talking to back in October then just dropped off,  emailed me tonight after months.  He's not the person  I've been mnifesting though.  What does this mean? I'm a newbie

Offline Willow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1500
  • -Receive: 1028
  • ~*~ Let go & go with the flow ~*~
    • View Profile
I think this brings up a very good point on many levels. I know for myself, and many others on this forum, once i set my intention for a specific relationship older ones would appear in my reality. I cant even stress the number of times old ex's i have no interest in have shown up.. actually all of them in the same week have... which was puzzling at the time.

I think once you step back and realize that these are happening for a reason, to show you that you have actually changed.. otherwise you would want to be with them again. In the same sense you have changed in the current situation, and by learning that you are no longer the person that has the same wants and needs as the one in the past you can relax and set you intentions for something even greater that more closely resembles you now.

That is something i have been aligning myself to for some time, stepping away from the specifics in order to let something better come into my life on  a relationship level. I know from my past experience whenever i "gave up" or "detached" , which only means you have stopped resisting to the bigger possibilities out there, that manifestations actually occur. This has worked in every other area of my life so it would only be logical that the same principal would work here.

Here is also another Bashar video.. this is something i have learned myself and completely agree with

Bashar | Drop Expectations

This is Brilliant great explanation as to why this happens, happens to me too 😊 thanks Mr B answered something for me cheers!

Offline manifestyourvisions

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
Something that helped me was to stop blaming others and getting angry at other.  We are all connected to the same energy and source so by blaming someone else or getting angry at them you are actually hurting your own self

Offline ellu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 30
    • View Profile
I love this! But I just don't know how to stay in that reality or whatever it is. I want to grow 4 inches, and It's just hard to wait... can someone please give me advice on how to visualize better, feel good, let go, and reach my goal? Please

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 888
    • View Profile
CIRCUMSTANCES DON'T MATTER...

ONLY STATE OF BEING MATTERS 

This is so the crux of LOA, is it not? If my state of being is that I have my desire, then I have it.
Energetic reality stems from thought/desire, amplified by emotion, etc, and is just as "real" as physical reality.
Physical reality follows. Its not a law of attraction at all, its just the law of creation.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ellu

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Desideratum. Hey! Could u please answer my question from above!

Offline ellu

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Has anyone grown taller with loa that can help me? Please. Ever since I have logged on to this forum, expecting people to help me, I have gotten no help what so ever.... ugh... I just need one person please

Offline paix

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 17
    • View Profile
Hey,
Go to the Powerful Intentions website.  They have a group called changing physical appearance with people who have grown taller.

Offline Stone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 195
    • View Profile

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1325
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
Perhaps no matter how aligned we think we are, there is always something deep down that we don't know about that is blocking something. It is frustrating.

Offline argus357

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 56
    • View Profile
Perhaps no matter how aligned we think we are, there is always something deep down that we don't know about that is blocking something. It is frustrating.
they are the old programs old beliefs we are unaware of its hard coz our ego doesnt seem to detect them otherwise everything would be chaotic.....no doorman no nothing then everything just manifests

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1325
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
So how can you do something about it then?

Offline xaric

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
So how can you do something about it then?

Maybe try meditating.

Meditation is a great way to bring your deepest thoughts to the surface.

Offline Iammantra

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Let go of the desire of wanting it so badly and hoping or waiting for it to turn up. Enjoy your journey your desires turn up as an opportunity and you must act on that opportunity. Your desires do not just land on your lap. Everything needs a plan goals and action.

You need to enjoy the journey and not be in a desperate state of waiting and wanting it to turn up. All in good time and as long as you are applying the right steps of the process.

Offline Natalia25

• Thank You
  • -Given: 167
  • -Receive: 62
    • View Profile
I don't think you're totally in alignment if what you want to attract hasn't showed up yet. Whenever I am in alignment, I manifest fast. I remember the feeling of "this is it, I'm 100% ready for it" and the next thing I knew, it happened. It felt that way each time.

Tags: