Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: True LOA success story: "I make X dollars per week"  (Read 1100 times)

Offline mollieplayer

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 7
  • True LOA success stories: www.storiesandtruth.com!
    • View Profile
True LOA success story: "I make X dollars per week"
« on: July 04, 2012, 01:20:40 AM »
When I first started applying the law of attraction to my life in January, one of the first affirmations I said had to do with work. And guess what?

It worked. Read that story here.

But I wanted more. Previously I had asked the universe for “steady work,” but now, I was going for an upgrade. This was my revised work-related affirmation, said in late February:

“I make X dollars per week.”

Better, huh?

Now, I didn’t sit down and do the math to try to figure out a reasonable financial goal. I just came up with a number that sounded great while still being in the realm of possibility (i.e. faith), and went with it.

And whaddya know: This one worked, too. The same thing happened.

I have reached my weekly earnings goal every week since.

I finally did do the math just the other day, and this is what I came up with: On average, my income more than doubled to meet the new quota and–here’s the funny thing–I came within $50 of that new goal–the one I set arbitrarily, not based on anything more than instinct.

Lesson? Time to upgrade again.

Blessings & love,

Mollie Player

By the way, you can receive free, uplifting stories in your inbox (at my blog) every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8 a.m. Visit [url=http://www.storiesandtruth.com]www.storiesandtruth.com[/url].
Read lots of true law of attraction success stories at www.storiesandtruth.com.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

tarheelgurl, LadyUniverse, true_love, kitten7

Tags:

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
3 Replies
Last post September 22, 2012, 07:52:13 AM
by FindDivineTogether
11 Replies
Last post September 08, 2013, 11:57:34 PM
by FindDivineTogether
1 Replies
Last post January 27, 2013, 04:51:14 AM
by HelloBeautiful
0 Replies
Last post January 29, 2013, 07:20:14 AM
by alexburke

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • happyfeelings: Ive got lots of fun hobbies doesnt mean i can do them every second of the day lol those block sites saved me. I dont need them anymore.
    Today at 09:22:57 PM
  • justbreathe: im going to post a long post because i was thinking a lot last night i hope you all read
    Today at 09:10:17 PM
  • justbreathe: love you all SO much <3
    Today at 09:10:00 PM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: Say you have lots of anger. Where should you put that?
    Today at 08:56:42 PM
  • Tenko: :-*
    Today at 08:03:47 PM
  • Tenko: PS don't forget to put love in. Love is the key.
    Today at 08:03:33 PM
  • Tenko: When you bake a cake put the energy in it. For example  send it energy of an abundant life style and then eat it. And hand it to your friends!
    Today at 07:49:53 PM
  • Night-Eyes: i just baked a cake..
    Today at 07:25:33 PM
  • MrMaverick: Always remember the law of conservation of energy! Energy can neither be created nor be destroyed, it can only transformed from one form to another. The total amount of energy in the universe always remain constant.
    Today at 07:25:02 PM
  • MrMaverick: OR, why not just get a fun hobby/activity or something in your life you enjoy doing? No matter how much of will power you accumulate, acquire and develop; it's simply never enough. If you have millions of tons of negative energy, the only way to get rid of it is to "transform" it in something else!
    Today at 07:23:58 PM
  • happyfeelings: if you cant control yourself on social media, use one of those website blockers and put his facebook/twitter/etc url as a blocked site
    Today at 06:56:30 PM
  • MrMaverick: Yeah! But it's just.... (And here you off like a runaway fright train) ;D
    Today at 06:53:23 PM
  • foreverbelieve: Athena what you say is great. i agree for sure.
    Today at 04:31:42 PM
  • Athena: Sorry about the length of my shoutouts, you guys!
    Today at 04:29:27 PM
  • Athena: even if there ARE others along the way, they won't choose US, realize WE are who they REALLY want. ;-) HUGSSSS
    Today at 04:29:10 PM
  • Athena: Also, I saw my ex bf, (not the gym guy this is another guy) with a girl in his profile once & I cried & later on his friend said they are DEFINITELY NOT an item.  She is JUST a friend AND she's not even in the country anymore. So it's easy to think we have competition we DON'T even HAVE.  Plus it doesn't mean even if th
    Today at 04:28:42 PM
  • Athena: justbreathe, Yep it is a good idea to stay away from their social media. I had that yesterday, his whatsapp pic has him in the gym & a girl next to him but then he texted ME "Hi baby, how are you?" and then later on asked about my weekend (he has NEVER asked about my weekend!) And my online guy pal said that photo DOESN'T mean they are an item & if they were serious he wouldn't be baby baby with YOU.  But it's easy to jump to conclusions, believe me I know.  Yet sometimes those things on social media don't mean no thing but a chicken wing!
    Today at 04:27:26 PM
  • foreverbelieve: justbreathe check your pm
    Today at 08:00:50 AM
  • foreverbelieve: justbreathe pm me if you want to talk
    Today at 07:38:09 AM
  • foreverbelieve: relax...it's completely normal
    Today at 07:36:57 AM
  • justbreathe: I'm crying now....I just want to be over it
    Today at 07:35:22 AM
  • justbreathe: Haha yes exactly
    Today at 07:30:04 AM
  • justbreathe: We would get in the most ridiculously funny argument over the most trivial things and be laughing the whole time. I could talk to him about anything
    Today at 07:29:28 AM
  • foreverbelieve: mine has that too and i make fun of it with him sometimes
    Today at 07:29:22 AM
  • justbreathe: His extremely hilarious sarcasm
    Today at 07:27:35 AM
  • foreverbelieve: justbreathe what do you love about your guy the most?
    Today at 07:19:08 AM
  • justbreathe: Me too. He was my friend too
    Today at 07:17:54 AM
  • foreverbelieve: i'm good. i miss my guy
    Today at 07:14:23 AM
  • foreverbelieve: be patient... you qill reach a point where you won't care but it will be after some time
    Today at 07:13:36 AM
  • justbreathe: I'll stop eventually ugh how are you
    Today at 07:12:00 AM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal