Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: True LOA success story: "I make X dollars per week"  (Read 1127 times)

Offline mollieplayer

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 7
  • True LOA success stories: www.storiesandtruth.com!
    • View Profile
True LOA success story: "I make X dollars per week"
« on: July 04, 2012, 01:20:40 AM »
When I first started applying the law of attraction to my life in January, one of the first affirmations I said had to do with work. And guess what?

It worked. Read that story here.

But I wanted more. Previously I had asked the universe for “steady work,” but now, I was going for an upgrade. This was my revised work-related affirmation, said in late February:

“I make X dollars per week.”

Better, huh?

Now, I didn’t sit down and do the math to try to figure out a reasonable financial goal. I just came up with a number that sounded great while still being in the realm of possibility (i.e. faith), and went with it.

And whaddya know: This one worked, too. The same thing happened.

I have reached my weekly earnings goal every week since.

I finally did do the math just the other day, and this is what I came up with: On average, my income more than doubled to meet the new quota and–here’s the funny thing–I came within $50 of that new goal–the one I set arbitrarily, not based on anything more than instinct.

Lesson? Time to upgrade again.

Blessings & love,

Mollie Player

By the way, you can receive free, uplifting stories in your inbox (at my blog) every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8 a.m. Visit [url=http://www.storiesandtruth.com]www.storiesandtruth.com[/url].
Read lots of true law of attraction success stories at www.storiesandtruth.com.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

tarheelgurl, LadyUniverse, true_love, kitten7

Tags:

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
3 Replies
Last post September 22, 2012, 07:52:13 AM
by FindDivineTogether
11 Replies
Last post September 08, 2013, 11:57:34 PM
by FindDivineTogether
1 Replies
Last post January 27, 2013, 04:51:14 AM
by HelloBeautiful
0 Replies
Last post January 29, 2013, 07:20:14 AM
by alexburke

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • lunareclipse: I was just thinking yesterday that what happened to you Waterfall :) LOA in action!
    Today at 07:12:27 AM
  • waterfall: hello people, how are you doing. Been so long
    Today at 07:07:27 AM
  • happyfeelings: You cannot resist thoughts of your ex. Stop trying, you will only make it worse. All you can do is REPLACE the thoughts with thoughts of something else. Occupy your time with things that make you happy. Pick up new hobbies, spend time with friends. Be so busy being happy that your ex doesn't even cross your mind.
    Today at 06:49:43 AM
  • Catlover84: HELP: how can I stop thinking about my ex?
    Today at 06:41:26 AM
  • lunareclipse: Tenkso sounds cool :)
    Today at 05:11:11 AM
  • Night-Eyes: dont know why i popped an s in the name there lol
    Today at 04:49:24 AM
  • Night-Eyes: Tenkso said before when i made a cake to bake it with love.. i tried it the next time i made one and it turned out fab :)
    Today at 04:47:46 AM
  • happyfeelings: I made a cake today so i could eat my feelings :( haha thanks Colonel <3
    Today at 04:26:34 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: When you feel lonely just eat pizza like me jk.  :P You're never alone Happyfeelings. You're always sourrounded by love.
    Today at 04:15:38 AM
  • happyfeelings: Thanks Colonel :) Looking back, I've felt very abandoned in the past. Now I'm going to cherish myself and every moment.
    Today at 04:00:40 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: It's ok. I'm pretty sure we've all felt lonely now and then.
    Today at 03:44:32 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: A song for happyfeelings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s09LuDYX12g
    Today at 03:41:55 AM
  • happyfeelings: I do (Cherish you) lol
    Today at 02:11:37 AM
  • happyfeelings: Just did Teal Swan's exercise on finding my negative imprint and mine is loneliness. My life's purpose is to be cherished. Oddly enough, the song I want to play at my wedding is
    Today at 02:11:22 AM
  • lunareclipse: Waiting for the Christ Almighty will probably take a while ;D
    Today at 01:47:38 AM
  • posay: I swear I am going to play the hallelujah theme tune when I finally find myself in a relationship. How long does a gal gotta wait Christ almighty.
    Today at 01:38:52 AM
  • siamesegirl: Colonel Roosevelt - you will never guess who I have been talking to on FB!
    Today at 01:24:59 AM
  • siamesegirl: Veronica is brilliant.
    Today at 01:19:40 AM
  • tinkerbell1099: Change it to supermanandveronicauslesnumberonefan
    Today at 12:04:21 AM
  • Supermansnumberonefan: Maybe I should change my name!
    April 18, 2015, 11:53:02 PM
  • Supermansnumberonefan: I do however love veronica isles too
    April 18, 2015, 11:52:46 PM
  • Supermansnumberonefan: To get any better!
    April 18, 2015, 11:52:21 PM
  • Supermansnumberonefan: Your posts are getting even better which I didn't think was possible
    April 18, 2015, 11:52:15 PM
  • Supermansnumberonefan: Hi superman
    April 18, 2015, 11:51:47 PM
  • Superman: I think Ivche is great in his way. He has just strong personality. I dont like everything he do or say but I love people who are different who are not afraid. No one of us is perfect so what :D
    April 18, 2015, 07:27:32 PM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: Ivche is the soup nazi! lol
    April 18, 2015, 07:00:29 PM
  • happybunny: define moronic posts,  plenty to choose from on here
    April 18, 2015, 06:57:45 PM
  • posay: Ivche was MC lol. I already suspected it then he mentioned soup and that was it confirmed for me lol.
    April 18, 2015, 06:52:12 PM
  • Mr Brightside: Comment is the word
    April 18, 2015, 06:39:54 PM
  • Mr Brightside: Do me a favour guys and don't connent on moronic posts , makes iit easier to delete... Along with eventually deleting Ivche for what the 3rd time now lol guy doesn't learn
    April 18, 2015, 06:39:36 PM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal