Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: True LOA success story: "I make X dollars per week"  (Read 878 times)

Offline mollieplayer

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 7
  • True LOA success stories: www.storiesandtruth.com!
    • View Profile
True LOA success story: "I make X dollars per week"
« on: July 04, 2012, 01:20:40 AM »
When I first started applying the law of attraction to my life in January, one of the first affirmations I said had to do with work. And guess what?

It worked. Read that story here.

But I wanted more. Previously I had asked the universe for “steady work,” but now, I was going for an upgrade. This was my revised work-related affirmation, said in late February:

“I make X dollars per week.”

Better, huh?

Now, I didn’t sit down and do the math to try to figure out a reasonable financial goal. I just came up with a number that sounded great while still being in the realm of possibility (i.e. faith), and went with it.

And whaddya know: This one worked, too. The same thing happened.

I have reached my weekly earnings goal every week since.

I finally did do the math just the other day, and this is what I came up with: On average, my income more than doubled to meet the new quota and–here’s the funny thing–I came within $50 of that new goal–the one I set arbitrarily, not based on anything more than instinct.

Lesson? Time to upgrade again.

Blessings & love,

Mollie Player

By the way, you can receive free, uplifting stories in your inbox (at my blog) every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8 a.m. Visit [url=http://www.storiesandtruth.com]www.storiesandtruth.com[/url].
Read lots of true law of attraction success stories at www.storiesandtruth.com.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

tarheelgurl, LadyUniverse, true_love, kitten7

Tags:

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
3 Replies
Last post September 22, 2012, 07:52:13 AM
by FindDivineTogether
11 Replies
Last post September 08, 2013, 11:57:34 PM
by FindDivineTogether
1 Replies
Last post January 27, 2013, 04:51:14 AM
by HelloBeautiful
0 Replies
Last post January 29, 2013, 07:20:14 AM
by alexburke

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • Jono: That's quite interesting waterfall
    Today at 03:37:17 AM
  • MakingaDifference: I would say I am more like a vessel full of love.
    Today at 03:07:49 AM
  • waterfall: Yes they do. If the Kettll is empty, you cannot pour anything. Hence no body comes. When you are full, only then you can give.
    Today at 03:02:10 AM
  • Jono: Kettles don't attract anything though, they just pour hot water XD
    Today at 02:46:36 AM
  • waterfall: You can be anything. But remember, once you are a kettle full of love, you start looking for it in other people and the other people come to you.
    Today at 02:44:24 AM
  • FindDivineTogether: Can i be an Ocean full of love?
    Today at 02:13:41 AM
  • Jono: A what now? lmao
    Today at 02:08:52 AM
  • waterfall: How many of you are a "Kettle full of love " ?
    Today at 01:42:12 AM
  • mish: bebeh thanks for diary.com as from long I was looking for such site where I can personalise n hide my diary
    July 28, 2014, 08:31:53 PM
  • rainbowcatz: I even still have difficulty to attract my prince charming, as I haven't any vision about what he will be look like, as I have a lot of male celebs that I like , lol...still finding out the way, though
    July 28, 2014, 06:04:20 PM
  • toinkytoinkz: hmmm bebeh that is interesting... ::)
    July 28, 2014, 05:55:59 PM
  • bebeh: when i try to attract my guy ..i seem to be attracting my ex  :-X and also an colleague has been showing interest in me.  ???  the others are very enthusiast about me while my guy he is laid back , i see no reaction from him infact he is in No contact zone :(
    July 28, 2014, 04:59:50 PM
  • Jono: I'm not gonna go on a sexist rant by the way, lmao, I'm just sayin'
    July 28, 2014, 04:00:10 PM
  • LauraC: oh my... guys :p
    July 28, 2014, 03:57:15 PM
  • Jono: I've encountered a fair few
    July 28, 2014, 03:56:09 PM
  • Maverick: lol Jono, I can't imagine how can women be fags?
    July 28, 2014, 03:53:06 PM
  • Jono: Most -people- Maverick, most -people- :p
    July 28, 2014, 03:51:26 PM
  • Maverick: Hehe! Wasn't a generalization. Most guys are, infact, fags! No exaggeration :D
    July 28, 2014, 03:50:02 PM
  • LauraC: @maverick, what you said about some guys being fags is they expect the girl to make any moves, well, that was a generalisation. for some guys, its just about the ego.
    July 28, 2014, 03:47:59 PM
  • ManifestWithArmine: plus she did already make first contact by 'friending'.  that's a big deal to some people, all in perspective i suppose.  she definitely set wheels in motion and put the intention out there to the universe.  the rest is smooth, just detach from the outcome right now and be open to receiving communication from him and others as well :)
    July 28, 2014, 03:42:36 PM
  • Maverick: Also to all the ladies around here. Just apiece of advice. If you like a man and he "expects" you to say hi first, move on. You're dealing with a fag. Well, with all due respect and I am not joking.
    July 28, 2014, 03:42:09 PM
  • ManifestWithArmine: on a fb post of yours (thought i'd specify that)
    July 28, 2014, 03:39:37 PM
  • Maverick: @LauraC : What I wrote was in relevant in THIS context. It wasn't a generalization. Besides you're operating from the place of scarcity. "What if he gets someone else" - insecurity and impatience. Sadly, all of them are negative frequencies. What I said was related to initiating the interaction FIRST TIME not all the time.
    July 28, 2014, 03:38:58 PM
  • ManifestWithArmine: hi LauraC- I'm not partial either way regarding who contacts whom- the man or the woman.  the only part of significance is the vibration in which either one contacts the other.  to contact from the fear of missing out on the opportunity, that likely will not likely kick off to start a confident relationship. when any action from either party is through pure inspiration, then that is action well invested.  toinkytoinkz, if you feel it and feel purely good about it without being afraid of how you're going to come off to him, then do it.  from my experience, the fact that you are hesitating (and asking on the forum for opinions) tells me that this is not inspired action, and give it a few days and then reconsider.  there's a good chance he would have already written to you or commented on a post by then.
    July 28, 2014, 03:37:34 PM
  • bebeh: i shd better ask him wht does he mean by " i love u " hmmpph
    July 28, 2014, 03:33:13 PM
  • bebeh: i do msg my guy even send him selfie and he is like "omg i love u"
    July 28, 2014, 03:32:42 PM
  • rainbowcatz: I'm relieved to read Maverick's comment. Yes, all this time I never want to start to contact man first. But sometimes, you know, he seems wants me to say hi to him first, that is the sign he want to make sure that I am attracted to him. Sometimes I'm so confused on this...:(
    July 28, 2014, 03:24:46 PM
  • LauraC: if you just added him wait maybe then, a week or so, but then if he hasnt done something by, then, you message him; thats what i would do.
    July 28, 2014, 03:22:59 PM
  • LauraC: i really do not agree that its the guy who had to do all the things, i mean, who has to initiate al the time. seriously, you might wait for a long time, and what if he gets someone? you will have loose your chances just because you wanted to wait.... its not always desperate in the eyes of guys. it depends what you message him for. but to be honnest, waiting is a waste of time...
    July 28, 2014, 03:21:47 PM
  • ManifestWithArmine: toinkytoinkz, the impulse of wanting to write to him could be coming from a place of desperation (you being afraid he won't write to you), so let him write to you. let it go and he will do it. you piqued his curiosity by friending him, so obviously you've given some sort of attention to him where if he is afraid of rejection, he won't be in this case because you sent the request in the first place.
    July 28, 2014, 03:14:06 PM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal