Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: My LOA lottery story  (Read 4427 times)

Offline KingsEstate

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
  • The King's Estate
    • View Profile
My LOA lottery story
« on: July 02, 2012, 12:06:46 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm new here, this place is great and I'm happy to meet everybody :D! Thought I'd share my story. I hope it's not to long. I tried to keep it short, but kind of failed since there's so much to LOA haha.

My whole life I've had an overly-powerful imagination. This lead to a sort of depression, since I couldn't have all the things I could so easily create in my head.  A few months ago, on a bleak winter day, I decided to sit down and watch the "The Secret", something my friend had told me about years before. While I don't agree with everything they say in that movie, they were definitely on to something with the Law Of Attraction. I've never been spiritual, and still am not really, but it seems to work.

I realized how many times I had already used it, without knowing. Some of those things had odds far greater than the lottery. For example, last summer I found my self in a small town in a foreign country that I visit my family in every year, on the other side of the planet. I truly love it there, but I was lacking one thing: friends. I thought it would be great to have people my age to hang around with. I focused a lot on this.

Fast forward a few months, and I'm back home, at university, and I happen to by chance meet someone (under already odd circumstances), who goes to the exact same small town on the other side of the world. He even eats at the same restaurant as me! I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Of course, we became friends, and now I'll be able to make friends with his friends. This is just one great example!

They say for most it's incredibly difficult to attract something so life changing as a lottery win. So, I took this as a goal and a challenge and decided to enlist my over active imagination to help. Week after week I slowly learned more LOA material and adapted my thinking, though I hadn't won. Every week I had a few minutes of being upset at the fact I didn't win, but I made sure to quickly change my mindset to the positive, I knew this win would take a little time to properly manifest.

Sometimes, I could just tell that I got a perfect thought that would improve my vibrational match. I would think about something and suddenly get all giddy and excited. This only lasts for a few minutes at a time though, and only with new exciting thoughts (I can't re-use old ones to the same effect). They've been adding to my vibration over time, and now I feel much closer than ever before.

Jump to a few weeks ago when I realized I was not doing the 'allowing' part. There had always been some part of my mind that said (in the background) 'no, you can't win', and I met that resistance with more resistance. Now, I try to let those thoughts pass through me, and ignore them, instead of trying to resist them.

It seems to work, today, I checked my ticket, and... nothing. This time I was convinced I would win. BUT, this time was different. For the first time, I did not feel like I lost. In fact, right now, I have this strange energy flowing through me. It feels as if I can just select a lottery out of whim and win it. I feel like I'm at the 'let it go' point, (something Cynthia Stafford, a previous LOA lottery winner, described.) when you get the right energy, you know it's coming and don't feel like any more effort needs to be put into manifesting. It's your belief now, and therefore it will happen!

I think the final step is telling my subconscious it's possible, and I'm slowly getting there. Any ideas on this would be appreciated! thanks! Then I may receive :).

I look forward to winning, to have nice things for myself, to travel, and then to bring joy and hope to other people in less fortunate situations around the world through some sort of environmental/technological company :). (I'm going to go to Singularity University to meet with similarly minded people, and change the world for the better)

I'll continue to learn stuff from all the helpful posts here  :)

TL;DR: LOA is great, has worked for me, and now I'm trying to focus it to perfection and win the lottery. I worked hard and now feel unbelievably close. Happy to meet everybody here!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 02:19:03 AM by KingsEstate »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Mr positive

• Thank You
  • -Given: 275
  • -Receive: 566
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Att
    • View Profile
Re: My LOA lottery story
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 12:30:46 AM »
heh i love your enthusiasm and wow what a new mind set u got! I think instead of focusing on the lottery since there is so much emmotion to it and so many negative emmotions attached to the lottery you should just set an ammount of money you want write it down on a card and just focus on all the things you want to do with the money and get excited about it! Write down the things you want on it and read it every day! Get that feeling of a winner! I feel the win coming for you and i will pray for the win for you so your dreams come to u quicker! I remember my lottery days! I got one number off of every number once and i was so shocked to see my dreams fly by me and to know i was so close! What a feeling wow! I hope to hear your success story soon my friend! :)

Offline KingsEstate

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
  • The King's Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 02:23:41 AM »
heh i love your enthusiasm and wow what a new mind set u got! I think instead of focusing on the lottery since there is so much emmotion to it and so many negative emmotions attached to the lottery you should just set an ammount of money you want write it down on a card and just focus on all the things you want to do with the money and get excited about it! Write down the things you want on it and read it every day! Get that feeling of a winner! I feel the win coming for you and i will pray for the win for you so your dreams come to u quicker! I remember my lottery days! I got one number off of every number once and i was so shocked to see my dreams fly by me and to know i was so close! What a feeling wow! I hope to hear your success story soon my friend! :)

Thanks for the kind words :) I'll keep you updated... should be soon, very soon :).  And thanks for the advice!

For anyone trying to get better at working with LOA, this might sound weird, but I recommend smells. Smell is something very powerfully connected to your memories. If you smell something connected with good memories, you're on a quick track to a positive vibe! Every time I smell Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen for example, I feel better than amazing, and very positive (the smell brings me back to the beach).

I just found this thread http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/how-to-use-law-of-attraction-12/become-your-desire-)/ and find it to be what I described about 'let it go', I have become my desire! Wow, this place is great!

« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 02:32:33 AM by KingsEstate »

Offline Poochdad

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 121
  • Perception is Reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 04:06:50 AM »
honestly I am fairly new to all of this; however I always thought there were things working which I could not understand and somehow needed an explanation.

Like yourself all of this came to me after watching that movie. Since then things have been changing for me.  The more and more I think about it and read about it the more some stuff makes sense.  One question I always had was why is it that when I think of someone, days later they call me. Or as I'm about to delete a number of someone I have not heard of in years, suddenly they call and so on. I always thought it was crazy and maybe LOA is the reason behind it.  I think about it to the point where, you know the felling of Deja Vu? if we are the ones who create our lives then is it possible that we have Deja Vu because maybe during our sleep, or our subconscious mind we actually created the moment sort of speak and when it happens it seems so familiar???? that is what fascinates me about this.

Now onto the lottery subj.  Years back I had a dream. In my dream I won the lotto big time.  It was such a strong dream that I remembered every detail and felt compelled to tell my mom about it.  She said to play and no I didn't so I never found out.  As a kid at school they were raffling a set of walkie talkies.  I remember I wanted them real bad.  I fantasized about it, dreamed about it and so on.  As a child that was all that mattered to me. I won them and the odds seemed against me.  Fast forward to today.  I want to win the lotto.  In fact in my mind I have already won.  I have a very good idea of what I will do with all that money and spoiling myself is not at the top of the list.  So I play.  My mom says she never wins any of it.  I have won in the scratch games every single time.  The most I have won is 100 bucks but hey, I won! lol.  When I lose I laugh and tell my dogs that next week I will have enough money to buy them bones for years and they will become so fat from eating them I will have to roll them.  It's no big deal. 

Perfect scenario I was with a friend at a bar.  We were drinking and we were owning the place.  We were super happy and brought people we didn't know into our happy moment.  As we are leaving and yes I was a bit intoxicated I began screaming dude I'mma win the lotto and when I do I'm gonna give you a million dollars because you have always been there for me.  If I win 100 bucks I'll give you a dollar and so on.  He laughed but I bugged him to take me to the store.  Anyway, today I owe him a buck. 

I guess the point of what I am trying to get my head wrapped around and I am hoping is true (again I'm new to this) you have to act as if you already have it.  100 dollars isn't much to me. 10,000 I mean yeah it's a bit more but I still don't care.  When push come to shove money is just currency.  So in a sense I don't care because I feel I already have that money and more.  So you have to remain positive and jsut brush it off, laugh, and be happy.  Idk.... like yourself I feel strongly that I am going to win/I have already won.  It just that the amount that I deserve isn't the jackpot yet lol so I will continue to play till the amount I want is finally there.  Good luck to you and remain positive.  There are things a lot greater than us at work here and all we have to do is be happy and believe.  Look out for me on the news.  When it hits over 200 million then you'll know it's me that won! 

Offline rodan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 381
  • -Receive: 433
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 12:45:46 AM »
" I feel like I'm at the 'let it go' point, (something Cynthia Stafford, a previous LOA lottery winner, described.) "
@ KingsEstate:

Funny you mentioned Cynthia Stafford. I personally haven't  read any specifics on how she did it, but, generally speaking, she says she read positive minded books, by authors like Joseph Murphy, and, applied the principles, and, won 112 million dollars. I think she did it within just a few months of when she started.

Another woman, I never could find her name, won two grand prize lotteries, in two different states, within two years. She wrote a booklet and made an audio tape ( I think it's currently out of publication. If anyone knows where it can be had, post it in a reply) called " Let Go and Win ". and, in that, describes the principles to follow to win the lottery. Think about it, for a minute, she won "TWO" major lotteries within two years!

I know you will win, KingsEstate.

Tags: