Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: THIS IS MY CALL TO ACTION, COME ALONG WITH ME  (Read 57988 times)

Offline TrueLifeDevelopment

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 12
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: THIS IS MY CALL TO ACTION, COME ALONG WITH ME
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2013, 09:43:16 PM »
This is extremely thorough.  that is how you know that it works.  The law of attraction is not about doing one thing each day, or having one practice.  That is not enough to work against everything else that you might have going against you.  Its about totally transforming yourself and your lifestyle.  This is what I call recalibration.  With a total calibration for the law of attraction there is nothing that will stop you from living the life you want.  But your life must have a thorough makeover.  And you must address all facets of your being and lifestyle, as is done here.

-Isantis Tao
True Life Development

Offline itsmynewlife

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2013, 12:13:48 AM »
That was awesome!  Thank you!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline The Beleif Quadrants

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2014, 08:08:36 AM »
I think I make a good point in my new ebook " The Belief Quadrants" on kindle amazon. The law of attraction is about aligning our 4 most crucial beliefs, our spiritual quadrant, relationship quadrant, self image quadrant, and our money quadrant with the spirit of love, when we do this we tap into the Devine power to manifest abundance and happiness we seek. What do you think!

Offline IncredibleHulkRobert

• Like attracts like
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 752
  • -Receive: 564
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2014, 03:35:48 AM »
I'm glad to have taken the time to read that whole post, thank you! ;D

Offline joyforall

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2015, 09:36:02 AM »
Wonderfully documented information Peter!  Sounds just like much of the stuff that I have been learning and applying.  Cheers.

Offline Essao

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 95
  • -Receive: 19
  • That which is like unto itself is drawn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 31, 2015, 09:52:23 PM »
This is a really informative article that you wrote and I really appreciate it. As a contribution to it you are welcome to check out this article that I wrote about the power of repetition. Click on the link to read---->>> http://lawofattractioninmotion.com/the-power-of-repetition

cheers,

Essao Kenya
Founder
http://lawofattractioninmotion.com
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 10:55:33 PM by Essao »

Offline Lachrimae

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 13
  • Peace Is A Lie. Through Passion We Gain Strength.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 31, 2015, 11:07:40 PM »
Peter Brink, you criticized instant gratification and people selling their insights at the same time.  If they want to work full time on developing their insights it is important they make enough from this so they can pursue these types of things and their other projects alone.  You will criticize this, but I have learned a great deal from people who because of the existence of currency and a market gained the capacity to spend their whole career out of practicing magic. 

How hard is it to buy a book a month anyways?  If you can not do that in a first world country that says something of your potential. 

Furthermore, if they no longer have to work in a factory or a restaurant that is one more factory job for another person.  It does not matter how you make your money.  All we need it to do is change hands.  Some of these people make many millions of dollars, but they then can capitalize businesses that a less affluent person will not.  You may not like the system and I dislike much of it, but still lean conservative economically, however in the mean time that is the way to fund businesses.  You will then complain about how much investors keep for themselves, but their houses are not made out of money and when they invest again in a company actually expanding they by lowering unemployment prevent us from seeing as much inflation and taxes as we would otherwise.  I said actually because with low interest rates we see a lot of overvalued stocks that people buy into in order to play cheap credit for the banks.  At the same time this prevents the middle class for saving up for a business of their own.  I am not saying our version of the mixed economy is perfect, but the notion that "certain" things have to be shared is wrong, self righteous, and hypocritical.  After all, do you ever buy anything you do not need to survive?  Should not you after you have met your calorie goals use whatever money you have left over to feed the starving rather than go to a movies as you let a small child die painfully?  Then perhaps you might say there are too many people here, but starving people have more children, not less.  How come then I can not ask you to stop buying beers, extra clothes, fiction novels, before you make sure everyone can eat?   

Right there I showed you how simple it is to see how stuck you are with certain limitations that are almost the bare minimum required to get out of before you can achieve a great deal. 

I teach my own version of the law of attraction that utilizes the dark side of life, and the  so called "negative emotions" in order to not only manifest more quickly, but to think more carefully, to plan more ambitiously, to refine myself over and over.  As I showed you it allows me to see through the lies of others and all psychologist teach that repression prevents emotional and intellectual energy from flowing freely. 

You can learn more at www.throughpassion.weebly.com

Offline Lachrimae

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 13
  • Peace Is A Lie. Through Passion We Gain Strength.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2015, 11:12:04 PM »
Another point is that, because you would criticize people for selling magical knowledge as if you had the moral high ground while you buy things you don't need to survive because you think spiritual knowledge for you is more important than food for the starving why should i care about you?  why should i believe you are compassionate?  you lie to gain control...  We have to realize that we want things for ourselves for the sake of it-even if it means another child starves.  If you can not do that you will not own the part of yourself that seeks control and don't you want to manifest more control in your life?  People teach that it is the dark side that teaches lies and manipulation, but the light has become so full itself-as its followers seek for themselves just some more of the light to bask in-that they let everyone else stand in the shadow of their ignorance.  They themselves are blinded by it.  It is time to wake up from the  lies of the light. 

www.throughpassion.weebly.com 

Offline JohnManifestor

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Forum Newbie here :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2016, 06:21:13 PM »
Really nicely written, i think this is definitely going to get me moving to start something similar  :)

Offline Maria pantazopoulou

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2018, 03:39:08 AM »
So far all i know is this.. I DON T NEED ANY TECHNICS.MY MIND KNOWS THE PERFECT WAY...AND EVERYTHING IS IN HARMONY WHEN REALITY COMES IN THE PRESENT..EVERY LITTLE DETAIL...NEVER HAD TO WRITE DOWN WITH DETAILS HOW I WANT IT TO BE  OR WHAT IT WILL LIKE..NEVER HAD TO TOUCH MENDALY MY EX TO FINALY RETURNS..NEVER USED O A BOARD...NEVER HAD TO DO "THE JOB".. i will tell you a short strory...i made a friend from another town..we hang out only a few days..then i came home and we lost contact over a year..he chanched his phone number..his fb profile..i had nothing to contact him..any way i said to my self he will call he has my number..after few days i was chating in a chat rooms with houndrets of users..while i was picking up someone to chat i stoped to a specifik user..and he was this guy..he told me that he lost my nymber and delete his fb so he could t find me..now you tell me..DO I NEED THE TECNICS? CAUSE I BELIEVE MY MIND DOES T NEED ME TO SHOW IT THE WAY ;)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline WonderUniverse

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2019, 11:08:11 PM »
Wow, what a great article and for once after reading I had plenty to think about.

I personally think you are pushing for yourself (which is the way) but you need to use the universe to balance its power for others too. This is where your rewards come when you really do it for others and not your own personal benefit.

You will benefit after when you really help others.