Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: Jim Carrey and the Law of Attraction....  (Read 6451 times)

Offline expandingbeings.com

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
  • We are all Eternally Expanding Beings
    • View Profile
Jim Carrey and the Law of Attraction....
« on: May 02, 2010, 10:22:49 AM »
"I've always believed in magic. When I wasn't doing anything in this town, I'd go up every night, sit
on Mulholland Drive, look out at the city, stretch out my arms, and say, everyone wants to work with me.
I'm a really good actor. I have all kinds of great movie offers.

I'd just repeat these things over and over, literally convincing myself that I had a couple of movies lined up. I'd drive down that hill, ready to take the world on, going, movie offers are out there for me, I just don't hear them yet."

This is an actual quote from Jim Carrey before he started his movie career. He may not of known of the Law of Attraction at that time, but it obviously was still at work for him either way!

Offline lovely

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 104
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
Re: Jim Carrey and the Law of Attraction....
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 10:39:48 AM »
Wow....itz a magical world....BELIEVE is the magic word....it was so easy for great ppl to believe the unseen..how can we believe in unseen easily and naturally,so that LOA starts working in our favour???

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 11:12:14 AM »
Here is a small and simple test you can do to prove the Law of Attraction works.

Pick a number. Any two or three digit number that you like. Mine has always been 22.

Tell the universe that you would like to attract this number. Focus on it for a few minutes and say that you see it everywhere to yourself.

Now each time you see it, acknowledge that you attracted it. Say thanks for it, and remember it. It will quickly begin appearing in strange ways everday. I promise!

Offline lovely

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 104
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 11:33:42 AM »
Thanks..it really works..i chose 12 when i was reading ur post....suddenly i found the number in different places..first i found it that u replied at 11.12.14 Am....then i looked at the time in computer screen..the time was 11.23....

Did i attract the number???

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 12:18:36 PM »
i'd say you did. just keep acknowledging it when it shows up.

true story, i was going to a movie once, and just about to pay for my ticket at the ticket window ( i was next in line) and when i got up to the window, the ladies computer stopped working, so i had to slide over to the next lady at the next window. no big deal. well i got my ticket and when i looked at it it said it was sold to me by cashier number 22 on computer terminal number 22. none of that would have happened if the first ladies computer had not of crashed. pretty cool how the universe lines up circumstances for us!

Offline Chaz

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 09:44:52 PM »
Jim Carrey have used the Law of Attraction in many ways. One of it includes on manifesting million dollar check. He wrote himself the check and kept it in his wallet until he earned it.

P.S. He's one of my favorite actor during childhood, I like comedies back then. ;)

Offline Detached&Allowing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1805
  • -Receive: 2441
  • The key is embracing an "Attitude of Gratitude"!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 04:31:18 AM »
great examples.  The Universe shows me everyday how it is working in my favor.  Pay attention and you will see!

Offline kins 9

• Thank You
  • -Given: 107
  • -Receive: 68
  • Happiness flows through me :)
    • View Profile
Re: sharukh khan and the Law of Attraction....
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 09:53:48 PM »
sharukh khan the famous Indian actor knows about LOA ...
his parents died when he was very young...
when he first came to mumbai (bombay). he had nothing
he had no money ... (had sell his camera for food n expenses)
he used to sleep on footpath near Nariman point (near sea)
and he declared to universe that
"ONE DAY I WILL RULE THIS CITY ".........

and now its a fact .... :)

same is the story of DHIRUBHAI AMBANI
he used to work at petrol pump.......
and one day he thought that " I WILL HAVE MY OWN PETROL PUMP"

"FAKE IT , BEFORE YOU MAKE IT!"
KINJAL

Offline angel_star

• Thank You
  • -Given: 667
  • -Receive: 1536
  • Feel blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2011, 12:47:51 PM »
Thanks for that post Kinjal. Knowing that our own Shah Rukh Khan knew of LOA makes me feel great! It is obvious though, that such phenomenal success can only come with great faith :)

Tags:

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
9 Replies
Last post March 12, 2010, 03:06:36 PM
by Andrew Wilkie
8 Replies
Last post April 25, 2011, 02:37:25 PM
by ghanistha
2 Replies
Last post May 03, 2011, 09:42:59 PM
by shaqkimal
6 Replies
Last post December 05, 2013, 08:18:47 PM
by happinessjug

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • lovelikerockets: Universe I will PM you
    Today at 11:38:01 PM
  • Universe89: lovelikerockets i guess it is not easy to tell when he out of the blue tells me stuff when i didnt even ask hin about it, stuff that relates about his life/job but he seems really fine with me but i guess what annoys me is that i seem to always answer him right away but he can answer me back after one week or more
    Today at 08:30:11 PM
  • success4all: If you happen to be in Paris, today is the day to get your free meditation initiation from amma from 7pm onwards: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=13851.msg152287#msg152287
    Today at 07:41:48 PM
  • bunti: if its already there please tell me
    Today at 05:49:23 PM
  • bunti: so it would be great if you add a subsectiin regarding "parenting and Loa"
    Today at 05:48:17 PM
  • lovelikerockets: There's no way for us to know.  if you have nice conversations I would assume that your ex still cares for you on some level but feelings I don't know, there no way to tell :P
    Today at 05:47:49 PM
  • bunti: hi administrator..u once asked about adding subsection to the forum...
    Today at 05:46:37 PM
  • Universe89: Hi everyone! i have a question and wanna know what you guys think: if an ex answers/replies from time to time but sometimes inititates contact and randomly talks about his life, what he is going to do etc, does that mean he still have feelings? i'm in this situation lol
    Today at 05:27:30 PM
  • Maverick: Don't know about positivity, but Tenko must be high on something else.. :P ;) ;D
    Today at 03:07:47 PM
  • radicalsomething: is anyone else high on positivity ?? !!!!!!!!
    Today at 01:27:57 PM
  • success4all: Amma's 2014 European Tour: 19 - 21 October 2014 - Paris. If you are interested, you can get your free meditation initiation from Amma on 21 Oct evening 7pm onwards: http://lnkd.in/djmEC6p Modify message
    Today at 01:38:12 AM
  • Tenko: Daily loa music: Stop pushing on the rainbow set trade to eternal sun and just FLY!!! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-1GLo5c4_Hw
    October 20, 2014, 11:46:08 PM
  • Tenko: for more daily quotations go to AbrahamHicks.com
    October 20, 2014, 11:44:11 PM
  • sushiboat: Thank you, and thank you!  :-*
    October 20, 2014, 10:40:47 AM
  • yolo: goooood vibes!!~~
    October 20, 2014, 04:31:36 AM
  • R.Hunter: I took extra time for my morning gratitude session today and you all came up...  I am truly so grateful for all of you - and am honored to be with you all on your journey.  You are unique You are courageous You are powerful  Even if you don't feel those things right now, that's okay, they are within you at all times ready to be activated.  You are all here for a very special reason, a reason only you can fulfill. The Universe needs you. Remember that today - because it is worth remembering. Again, even if the truth of that feels far from you - decide today to embrace it as true. Don't worry about the details, simply give yourself permission to feel that you are a rare & special creature with a high & magnificent design.  The more you choose that in the moment, the more mindful you are in the moment of your beauty & strength, the more intuition & inspiration will flow to you.  I am grateful for YOU! Thank you for being here!
    October 20, 2014, 12:50:23 AM
  • success4all: Amma's 2014 European Tour: 19 - 21 October 2014 - Paris. If you are interested, you can get your free meditation initiation from Amma on 21 Oct evening 7pm onwards: http://lnkd.in/djmEC6p
    October 20, 2014, 12:25:22 AM
  • tosy: Question: we can't change others,  but can we "change" how others (or rather a specific person) treat us,? if yes, how can this be done?
    October 20, 2014, 12:02:01 AM
  • Tenko: DAILY LAW OF ATTRACTION QUOTATION  Most people have put anything that earns money in the category of the things that I have to do. And that is why the money often comes so hard. If you are wise enough to follow the trail of good-feeling thoughts by deliberately looking for positive aspects along your way, you will come into vibrational alignment with who-you-really-are and with the things you really want, and once you do that, the Universe must deliver to you a viable means to achieve your desires.
    October 19, 2014, 07:05:27 PM
  • Selah Shen: Thanks Tenko, I really needed to read that today! :)
    October 19, 2014, 11:22:42 AM
  • Tenko: quote of the day: All the resources you will ever want or need are at your fingertips. All you have to do is identify what you want to do with it, and then practice the feeling-place of what it will feel like when that happens. There is nothing you cannot be or do or have. You are blessed Beings; you have come forth into this physical environment to create. There is nothing holding you back, other than your own contradictory thought. And your emotion tells you you're doing that. Life is supposed to be fun—it is supposed to feel good! You are powerful Creators and right on schedule. Savor more; fix less. Laugh more; cry less. Anticipate positively more; anticipate negatively less. Nothing is more important than that you feel good. Just practice that and watch what happens.
    October 19, 2014, 04:11:44 AM
  • Tenko: quote of the day: You can relax, it's ok, you are loved, your inner being loves you beyond description.
    October 18, 2014, 11:58:36 PM
  • alovek:
    October 18, 2014, 09:26:05 PM
  • alovek: Moonlight Concerto << thank you i loved ur replies
    October 18, 2014, 09:25:09 PM
  • lunareclipse: Aww, RIP Masaru Emoto  :'(
    October 18, 2014, 02:13:54 PM
  • Tenko: I ll make a thread ok
    October 18, 2014, 01:37:42 PM
  • Tenko: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JfvBbI8qyEQ morning glory
    October 18, 2014, 01:32:32 PM
  • radicalsomething: hmm you seem to have some taste in music
    October 18, 2014, 10:36:09 AM
  • radicalsomething: ohh dude classic !!!
    October 18, 2014, 10:35:49 AM
  • Drewdude91: Free Bird
    October 18, 2014, 10:27:57 AM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal