Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: SUCCESS in my LOA experiment with a specific person!  (Read 4099 times)

Offline simplyjess

• Thank You
  • -Given: 680
  • -Receive: 450
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Last week the thought of putting my attention to another guy (instead of my love who I want back) came to mind, and so I conducted a small "experiment". My intention was: I want to have a  nice conversation with X, as I have never spoken to him before despite we were in the same training together where we see each other every single day for a week.

I set this intention in the morning, and let it go.

RIGHT THAT AFTERNOON, the teacher announced the teaching practicum sequence...I was right after him. Then we had to get into pairs to practice teaching our poses to each other and guess who was my partner? X! All because I was the one teaching right after him. So my desire came true. BUT THAT'S NOT IT!

The next day, we were jeopardy to review the material for our written component of the exam. X and I weren't on the same team, but he did compliment me for getting my team on the scoreboard.

2 days after the intention was set, we had our written exam. The papers were then shuffled and we randomly got someone else's exam to mark. While I was writing my exam, I was wondering if either I'd get his or he'd get mine. Well turned out that I got his :)

Final day of training: the practicum. We smiled at each other as a way of good luck, and after it was done we sat beside each other in the room and chatted. Talked about surfing, hobbies, etc. The final exercise was partner work, and right away we looked at each other went ahead at it together.

Key takeaway of my story: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR 'CAUSE YOU MIGHT JUST GET IT :)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline hellokiki

• Thank You
  • -Given: 671
  • -Receive: 490
    • View Profile
Re: SUCCESS in my LOA experiment with a specific person!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 11:54:39 AM »
Nice experiment!  I have done that with a friend of mine and it worked too :)
I guess letting go is really the key!

Offline Life_Bliss

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2336
  • -Receive: 934
  • Let Go and Let God !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 02:08:23 PM »
hellokiki - u r right.Letting go is the key.with exes , we have the emotional baggage, so really letting go at the subconcious is difficult.

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 6835
  • Now I am Power Stefzilla! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 07:13:20 PM »
I did this too before. One was with a friend who i havent talked to in months, she called me the same day after setting the desire out. I had several people do this, its pretty interesting. It also worked a few times with my ex, she would call or want to meet me after i really felt like i wanted to talk to her.

Offline wwesrk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2014, 01:13:42 PM »
Cool Story!

Offline BenEducationNotice

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 126
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 02:16:10 PM »
It always worked for me. I have no problem attracting a specific person. Currently, I only want to get more money. I'm so rich :)

Offline wwesrk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2014, 04:58:09 PM »
Any new stories?

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2656
  • -Receive: 2357
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2014, 11:11:07 PM »
This happened to me quite a lot in school. I'll walk around campus and see hot girls and say in my mind "Wow! She's fucking gorgeous." or "Woah! She's cute." I would just appreciate their beauty or style for a second and completely forget about them. Either that, or I would remember her face and say in my mind "yeah, she's cute." And then - sometimes a few minutes later, sometimes days, weeks, or months later, even years later - the same girl shows up in a different part of campus on my way to somehwere. What made this manifestation so successful? I wasn't attached to it and I was relaxed about it (partially because I believed these girls would never date me anyway so there was no pressure to make them like like me.)

I have a female friend I used to want to date so badly (she had a boyfriend). But still, we flirted a lot and we were attracted to each other. One time, I imagined talking to her for a brief second. And then I heard someone calling my name and there she was walking out of class on my way to the train and we started talking. What made this manifestation so successful? I wasn't attached to to the outcome emotionally since she had a boyfriend anyway. But I enjoyed the feeling of attraction to her so I guess I got more of that.

The same girl asked for my number after breaking up with her ex. But she never texts back even when she asks me to text her and I know my social skills on texting aren't bad because other girls text back. Maybe I have some emotional attachments I need to let go? After looking deeper into my attraction to this chick, I realized I didn't really want to date her. So as a fun LOA experiment, I decided to manifest a text message from her. I imagined the blinking orange dot on my old Blackberry Torch and how funny it would be to get a text from her and start talking again like the old days. At first, I was too attached to the thought - I had my doubts, then I got attached to the visualization, then I decided to just forget it. I just decided to focus on myself over Thanksgiving break - eating turkey, eating pie, finishing homework, watching Big with Tom hanks (great movie by the way), playing Devil May Cry, helping my Dad and my brother rake the leaves, and then focus on my writing - the one thing I'm most passionate about. While I was writing, she texted me. It's like my positive vibes from writing attracted a positive vibe from seeing this come true. But the conversation didn't go so well. She was looking for attention and ain't nobody got time for that.

In high school, I had a crush on this girl. We were becoming friends and I had no problem flirting with her. I was too immature to start dating because I enjoyed the flirting too much. And what manifested? I got to sit next to her during the AP exams and she somehow got switched into my team in the second half of the year - which gave us more opportunities to flirt. BUT - I started developing real feelings for her. And then I questioned my worth as dating material. I had no confidence to ask her out. After those anxious feelings came in - she disappeared from my life and I manifested it by our different schedules.

So what works for me is letting go of the need to control the outcome, just enjoy the flow of it all, enjoy making your life awesome, and learn to stay positive about what you want and detach from it.

Offline its.magic

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2014, 10:50:26 AM »
This happened to me quite a lot in school. I'll walk around campus and see hot girls and say in my mind "Wow! She's fucking gorgeous." or "Woah! She's cute." I would just appreciate their beauty or style for a second and completely forget about them. Either that, or I would remember her face and say in my mind "yeah, she's cute." And then - sometimes a few minutes later, sometimes days, weeks, or months later, even years later - the same girl shows up in a different part of campus on my way to somehwere. What made this manifestation so successful? I wasn't attached to it and I was relaxed about it (partially because I believed these girls would never date me anyway so there was no pressure to make them like like me.)

I have a female friend I used to want to date so badly (she had a boyfriend). But still, we flirted a lot and we were attracted to each other. One time, I imagined talking to her for a brief second. And then I heard someone calling my name and there she was walking out of class on my way to the train and we started talking. What made this manifestation so successful? I wasn't attached to to the outcome emotionally since she had a boyfriend anyway. But I enjoyed the feeling of attraction to her so I guess I got more of that.

The same girl asked for my number after breaking up with her ex. But she never texts back even when she asks me to text her and I know my social skills on texting aren't bad because other girls text back. Maybe I have some emotional attachments I need to let go? After looking deeper into my attraction to this chick, I realized I didn't really want to date her. So as a fun LOA experiment, I decided to manifest a text message from her. I imagined the blinking orange dot on my old Blackberry Torch and how funny it would be to get a text from her and start talking again like the old days. At first, I was too attached to the thought - I had my doubts, then I got attached to the visualization, then I decided to just forget it. I just decided to focus on myself over Thanksgiving break - eating turkey, eating pie, finishing homework, watching Big with Tom hanks (great movie by the way), playing Devil May Cry, helping my Dad and my brother rake the leaves, and then focus on my writing - the one thing I'm most passionate about. While I was writing, she texted me. It's like my positive vibes from writing attracted a positive vibe from seeing this come true. But the conversation didn't go so well. She was looking for attention and ain't nobody got time for that.

In high school, I had a crush on this girl. We were becoming friends and I had no problem flirting with her. I was too immature to start dating because I enjoyed the flirting too much. And what manifested? I got to sit next to her during the AP exams and she somehow got switched into my team in the second half of the year - which gave us more opportunities to flirt. BUT - I started developing real feelings for her. And then I questioned my worth as dating material. I had no confidence to ask her out. After those anxious feelings came in - she disappeared from my life and I manifested it by our different schedules.

So what works for me is letting go of the need to control the outcome, just enjoy the flow of it all, enjoy making your life awesome, and learn to stay positive about what you want and detach from it.

interesting.. but colonel don't you think that whenever you actually felt for someone, you got attached and then she disappeared? And how can one not get attached if one really likes someone? So maybe this 'not getting attached' works but this is not the way out to get our desires. Our deepest desires because we cannot be not attached to something/someone we truely want.

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2656
  • -Receive: 2357
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2014, 11:47:45 PM »
I see what you mean. What I mean by being detached (for me personally) is NOT to feel nothing for someone or an outcome but just to let go of the need to control the situation and to let go of negative thoughts. Just relax and don't worry about it.

I always wanted to get straight A's and I only did so this semester. In previous semesters, I was stressing myself out way too much and killing myself with anxious and worrying thoughts. As a result, I made myself sick a lot and couldn't manifest all A's. My grades were still good but not as good as I would like them to be even though I worked very hard for them. This semester was very busy but I got A's by RELAXING more in spite of the pressure. My parents thought I crazy for doing this but I actually took 2-3 hours just chilling out with video games and music in between study sessions. I believe that relaxing gave myself a ton of positive energy to do a good job. In the older days, I would have stayed up and crammed myself to death and just over-think everything with anxiety and wind up with just B's which was frustrating for me. This time, thanks to visualization, faith, gratitude, and relaxing - my vision came true. This big difference here was that instead of worrying when I got a C on a test or a project wasn't doing so well, I simply relaxed, refocused my thoughts, visualized with positive emotions, and continued to work in a new, better way to get the A's.

It's the same in my personal life (or lack of it lol) - I simply detach from needing to control and needing to worry about everything. When I get anxious about how I should talk to a girl or what elaborate and witty lines I should say to get into her heart - I lose her because anxiety just shuts me down before I have the chance to talk to her. It's not my feelings for the girl that drive her away - I like these feelings and we shouldn't escape them - it's really my feelings for myself that need help. I had so many limiting beliefs about myself and this manifested the adverse relationships with the girls. I was comfortable being friends, but when I get more than friendly feelings - I start to attack myself with limiting beliefs. For example, she wouldn't want to date me because I'm not handsome enough, not smart enough, not tall enough, not this enough, yadda yadda yadda. As a result, the friendship turns sour because I don't interact with them anymore since my confidence disappears. As a result, the girls start to mirror my odd behavior because they probably think I don't like them and it makes them sad. So like me - they become guarded and that's how like attracts like (even if they probably do like me - it will appear as if they don't because they want to protect their emotions from my cold attitude). Often, my best interactions with girls came when I had confidence, got out of my mind, and just started listening and talking about anything I wanted to talk about. For me, turning off anxious thoughts is the key. I'm not proposing to detach from feelings of love or attraction that you have. It is better to hold on to those positive vibes as long as they help you on your journey. But sometimes I often start to worry and get anxious when I think about something too much. For example, when I manifested my friend texting me, I still kept the emotion of fun and genuine friendship in mind, visualized it for about 20 seconds, and had faith that it would work. By detaching - I did not give up the feeling of fun and friendship. I actually kept that feeling inside of me like a magnet to attract what I want and did more activities that intensified those emotions (for example, working with my Dad and brother intensified the feeling of friendship, writing intensified the feeling of fun). Instead, I chose not to THINK over and over again about getting that text. Why? because thinking about it over and over would make me question myself and start to doubt myself which is going to mess with my juju. Plus, thinking about it over and over would detract me from the present moment and fully experiencing the love, fun, and gratitude of now which attracts my desires for later.

Offline its.magic

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2015, 04:37:10 PM »
I get that and I have myself messed up my situation by thinking what to say so that he thinks this way/that way and blah blah.. and the situation is a real mess now. And i dont know how to correct it now. :-[

Offline samarino

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2015, 08:17:30 AM »
It always worked for me. I have no problem attracting a specific person. Currently, I only want to get more money. I'm so rich :)

You have no problem, well what technique do u use?

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2379
  • -Receive: 221
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2018, 06:08:45 PM »
Last week the thought of putting my attention to another guy (instead of my love who I want back) came to mind, and so I conducted a small "experiment". My intention was: I want to have a  nice conversation with X, as I have never spoken to him before despite we were in the same training together where we see each other every single day for a week.

I set this intention in the morning, and let it go.

RIGHT THAT AFTERNOON, the teacher announced the teaching practicum sequence...I was right after him. Then we had to get into pairs to practice teaching our poses to each other and guess who was my partner? X! All because I was the one teaching right after him. So my desire came true. BUT THAT'S NOT IT!

The next day, we were jeopardy to review the material for our written component of the exam. X and I weren't on the same team, but he did compliment me for getting my team on the scoreboard.

2 days after the intention was set, we had our written exam. The papers were then shuffled and we randomly got someone else's exam to mark. While I was writing my exam, I was wondering if either I'd get his or he'd get mine. Well turned out that I got his :)

Final day of training: the practicum. We smiled at each other as a way of good luck, and after it was done we sat beside each other in the room and chatted. Talked about surfing, hobbies, etc. The final exercise was partner work, and right away we looked at each other went ahead at it together.

Key takeaway of my story: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR 'CAUSE YOU MIGHT JUST GET IT :)

I like this story. It is very cute.

Tags: