Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: My manifestations  (Read 816 times)

Offline Sunflower_Breeze

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 40
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
My manifestations
« on: June 08, 2012, 12:45:13 PM »
Hello everyone! I just wanted to share some of my manifestations since signing up here on the forum many months ago. The first manifestation that happened was with my phone. It was so long ago, I cant really remember how it went exactlly, but I struggled for hours to unlock my phone. I just couldnt figure out my password that I used to set my phone up with when I first got the phone almost 2 years ago. So I remember saying to myself "I am so happy and grateful now that I got my phone unlocked." and I put in a password that I hadent used yet, AND MY PHONE UNLOCKED! I knew right than and there that LOA is very real.
I have manifested my ex back into my life twice now with the law of attraction. If you go back and read my posts from December 2011, you would see how heart broken I was. I was so heartbroken I couldnt function!! Lets fast forward to now, 6 months later.. my ex has came back into my life twice. But guess what? I NO LONGER have those feelings for him. Him and I are still very good friends though. He helps me with bills and stuff, and hes there for me. I would like for us to get back together, but the feelings are just not there like when I first wanted him back. I want more children, and he dosent, and he cant have anymore, and when he broke up with me, and I wanted him back, I was going to let go of the dream of having another child with a man I loved because I thought I needed him. Well, I still have him in my life.. But not like that. We both love each other, but I want more children, and he dosent, and Im happy with where we are now in our friendship. I have manifested a great relationship with my brother who I didnt want anything to do with. I now am very close with him and love him very much. I always asks to have a safe drive and to get to my destinations safetly and on time, and I do. :) Just yesterday, I was thinking about how much I needed new drinking cups, and plates, and such. So i went to the Dollar Store and wouldnt you know, there was a clearance rack with several things on it, and off to the side was 3 big boxes stacked ontop of each other that said 50% off. The boxes were drinking glasses!! I bought 24 drinking glasses for $6.00 instead of the $12.00! I got 12 short glasses, and 12 tall glasses. The LOA is amazing! It amazes how I have manifested these things, yet I find myself on here, like tonight, asking questions about things, and how to manifest things, even though I have manifested things before.. DONT GIVE UP!! THE LOA works everytime!! I am living proof that it does!!! :)
I am LOVE, PEACE, HAPPINESS, JOY, AND A CHILD OF GOD!!!

Offline RS

• Thank You
  • -Given: 363
  • -Receive: 60
    • View Profile
Re: My manifestations
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 03:53:37 AM »
wow that is amazing how the loa has worked so well for u!! can u please tell em how u manifested your ex back?

my ex and i have been broken up since last august and we havent had contact except i ran into him about 3 weeks ago. i am trying to visualise us back together and focus on being grateful and i know im fine with or without him but what else can i do? am i doing something wrong because he has made NO contact...and he has been dating a new girl since december...do u think its possible for him to come back?

id appreciate any advice thanks so much xoxo

Offline Trulybelieve

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 134
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 02:07:14 AM »
Tthank you for sharing. It was very inspirational. :-)

Offline 57angel

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1069
  • -Receive: 1824
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 07:29:44 AM »
LOA always works, whether we know it or not, whether we believe it or not :) For us who know about LOA, we are three giant leaps ahead of life :) ;) Thank you for sharing!

Offline mollieplayer

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 7
  • True LOA success stories: www.storiesandtruth.com!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 01:17:46 AM »
LOA works!!!!!! I've really learned that as I've written and edited the LOA success stories on my blog (www.storiesandtruth.com).

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
7 Replies
Last post May 23, 2013, 03:02:44 AM
by Lifechanger12
1 Replies
Last post September 11, 2013, 03:44:37 AM
by FindDivineTogether
14 Replies
Last post March 26, 2014, 08:10:56 AM
by Jono
2 Replies
Last post December 21, 2013, 07:46:06 AM
by LuckyStar

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • Athena: OK Jono I challenge you to start some posts on law of attraction tips then in general.  Plus I'm sure I can add some!
    April 18, 2014, 05:33:34 PM
  • radicalsomething: Hey Athena you can send the links to my inbox :)
    April 18, 2014, 01:39:48 PM
  • Jono: "Are you stranded in the desert because your girlfriend dumped you? Do you wish you had your boyfriend back because you're struggling to move on? Come to Power Law of Attraction, we'll give you the perfect advice to move on from your ex. We have Law of Attraction in the title but that's just a rouse, really we use the best techniques available to get your ex back, we promise, or your money back!"
    April 18, 2014, 03:49:38 AM
  • LauraC: yes. someone ran away from me for two years, and he's only slowly coming back now because of the positive attitude i try to have, and by being grateful with what i have first
    April 17, 2014, 07:32:54 PM
  • godloving: Is it possible to attract my husband back who left me almost a year back
    April 17, 2014, 07:18:39 PM
  • godloving: Hi
    April 17, 2014, 07:18:09 PM
  • Raina33: True
    April 17, 2014, 05:38:08 PM
  • LauraC: continue: love is not about what you receive, it's about what you give"
    April 17, 2014, 02:17:42 PM
  • LauraC: sign i got in the metro, someone wrote it on a wall: "love is not about what you receive"
    April 17, 2014, 02:17:15 PM
  • LauraC: universe definitely knows whene the time is right. thank you. i feel blessed today
    April 17, 2014, 01:19:58 PM
  • AS & I ARE HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW :): 10 posts will qualify you to receive messages.
    April 17, 2014, 02:26:24 AM
  • AS & I ARE HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW :): If it says inbox full - that means you need to make atleast 10 posts
    April 17, 2014, 02:24:44 AM
  • jellybelly05: Haha. Need to clear up ;)
    April 16, 2014, 09:28:09 PM
  • LauraC: inbox full again! :p :p
    April 16, 2014, 09:16:53 PM
  • jellybelly05: Laura, I'm back! :)
    April 16, 2014, 08:47:21 PM
  • LauraC: jellybelly05 : can't reply, your inbox is full :/
    April 16, 2014, 06:06:56 PM
  • LauraC: jellybelly05 : can't reply, your inbox is full :/
    April 16, 2014, 06:06:08 PM
  • LauraC: all i'm asking is to hug him one more time :'( i miss him.
    April 16, 2014, 05:40:42 PM
  • Athena: Last one, no more links I promise, I am not a spammer, these are not even my vids but I found them REALLY helpful!  I don't know if you'll like this one or not I feel like now I don't CARE what my ex does anymore ha ha Releasing the ex or any challenge with roses. It might be helpful.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RR1IpyUc64&list=UUe671BSesjtDrxJTUesNrhg
    April 16, 2014, 02:41:25 PM
  • Athena: They are not my videos but I have used them & found them VERY helpful for feeling better about a break up!!!
    April 16, 2014, 02:29:32 PM
  • Athena: Clearing fear of abandonment to create better relationships: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn9MsJfZKRs&list=UUe671BSesjtDrxJTUesNrhg
    April 16, 2014, 02:29:08 PM
  • Athena: It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I found these REALLY helpful!  Clearing rejection: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLcwfHb-pvc&list=UUe671BSesjtDrxJTUesNrhg
    April 16, 2014, 02:27:57 PM
  • Athena: In about half an hour, after my shower, I will get the links to the clearing rejection & abandonment videos and put here for anyone who needs them
    April 16, 2014, 01:57:04 PM
  • Athena: I will get you the links, pursuit of happiness, I found hem really helpful, they are free btw
    April 16, 2014, 01:55:50 PM
  • pursuitofhappiness: is anyone out there? please pm me
    April 16, 2014, 07:04:51 AM
  • pursuitofhappiness: i need someone to talk to!!!!
    April 16, 2014, 07:04:19 AM
  • radicalsomething: all the best timenotmoney (y)
    April 16, 2014, 12:49:54 AM
  • Athena: I just want to start by saying WOW there is some good news for some of you and I am really happy to read that yayyyyy
    April 14, 2014, 08:43:26 PM
  • Athena: pursuitofhappiness, have you seen the videos on clearing rejection and abandonment that I shared here yet? I highly recommend them.  They helped me a LOT.  Just to feel better when I was crying!!!
    April 14, 2014, 08:42:34 PM
  • AThousandWays: That's amazing TimeNotMoney! Good luck tomorrow for your date! ;)
    April 14, 2014, 08:38:35 PM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal