Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: My manifestations  (Read 875 times)

Offline Sunflower_Breeze

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 40
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
My manifestations
« on: June 08, 2012, 12:45:13 PM »
Hello everyone! I just wanted to share some of my manifestations since signing up here on the forum many months ago. The first manifestation that happened was with my phone. It was so long ago, I cant really remember how it went exactlly, but I struggled for hours to unlock my phone. I just couldnt figure out my password that I used to set my phone up with when I first got the phone almost 2 years ago. So I remember saying to myself "I am so happy and grateful now that I got my phone unlocked." and I put in a password that I hadent used yet, AND MY PHONE UNLOCKED! I knew right than and there that LOA is very real.
I have manifested my ex back into my life twice now with the law of attraction. If you go back and read my posts from December 2011, you would see how heart broken I was. I was so heartbroken I couldnt function!! Lets fast forward to now, 6 months later.. my ex has came back into my life twice. But guess what? I NO LONGER have those feelings for him. Him and I are still very good friends though. He helps me with bills and stuff, and hes there for me. I would like for us to get back together, but the feelings are just not there like when I first wanted him back. I want more children, and he dosent, and he cant have anymore, and when he broke up with me, and I wanted him back, I was going to let go of the dream of having another child with a man I loved because I thought I needed him. Well, I still have him in my life.. But not like that. We both love each other, but I want more children, and he dosent, and Im happy with where we are now in our friendship. I have manifested a great relationship with my brother who I didnt want anything to do with. I now am very close with him and love him very much. I always asks to have a safe drive and to get to my destinations safetly and on time, and I do. :) Just yesterday, I was thinking about how much I needed new drinking cups, and plates, and such. So i went to the Dollar Store and wouldnt you know, there was a clearance rack with several things on it, and off to the side was 3 big boxes stacked ontop of each other that said 50% off. The boxes were drinking glasses!! I bought 24 drinking glasses for $6.00 instead of the $12.00! I got 12 short glasses, and 12 tall glasses. The LOA is amazing! It amazes how I have manifested these things, yet I find myself on here, like tonight, asking questions about things, and how to manifest things, even though I have manifested things before.. DONT GIVE UP!! THE LOA works everytime!! I am living proof that it does!!! :)
I am LOVE, PEACE, HAPPINESS, JOY, AND A CHILD OF GOD!!!

Offline RS

• Thank You
  • -Given: 363
  • -Receive: 60
    • View Profile
Re: My manifestations
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 03:53:37 AM »
wow that is amazing how the loa has worked so well for u!! can u please tell em how u manifested your ex back?

my ex and i have been broken up since last august and we havent had contact except i ran into him about 3 weeks ago. i am trying to visualise us back together and focus on being grateful and i know im fine with or without him but what else can i do? am i doing something wrong because he has made NO contact...and he has been dating a new girl since december...do u think its possible for him to come back?

id appreciate any advice thanks so much xoxo

Offline Trulybelieve

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 132
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 02:07:14 AM »
Tthank you for sharing. It was very inspirational. :-)

Offline 57angel

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1085
  • -Receive: 1824
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 07:29:44 AM »
LOA always works, whether we know it or not, whether we believe it or not :) For us who know about LOA, we are three giant leaps ahead of life :) ;) Thank you for sharing!

Offline mollieplayer

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 7
  • True LOA success stories: www.storiesandtruth.com!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 01:17:46 AM »
LOA works!!!!!! I've really learned that as I've written and edited the LOA success stories on my blog (www.storiesandtruth.com).

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
7 Replies
Last post May 23, 2013, 03:02:44 AM
by Lifechanger12
1 Replies
Last post September 11, 2013, 03:44:37 AM
by FindDivineTogether
14 Replies
Last post March 26, 2014, 08:10:56 AM
by Jono
2 Replies
Last post December 21, 2013, 07:46:06 AM
by LuckyStar

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • LauraC: thanx louji, i replied! hope you're doing fine xx
    Today at 01:49:43 AM
  • louji: Replied to your thread laura!
    Today at 01:43:05 AM
  • LauraC: I just hope things will get better, because i truly miss him, even if im busy at work, even with all my dancing classes, etc...
    Today at 12:15:33 AM
  • LauraC: @waterfall, yes exacly, i dont want to stroke his ego, so that's why im in no contact to be honnest
    Today at 12:14:55 AM
  • Raina33: Lovely lines bebeh...
    July 24, 2014, 06:20:46 PM
  • bebeh: I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.” (Joshua Graham)
    July 24, 2014, 06:09:11 PM
  • kazoo: When one person is out having fun and the other person is miserable pining away it is not an energetic match.  If someone isnists upon following the one they want on social media at the very least learn something about going out and living life from them.
    July 24, 2014, 05:59:35 PM
  • waterfall: Laura C: I hear ya. But dont be the person who will give his ego strokes and attention. Its only in movies that people comeback because some one helped them during their down time. In real world, as soon as people feel good, they are gone.
    July 24, 2014, 04:08:09 PM
  • louji: It doesn't matter what phase he's in.. Does it matter? What phase are YOU in? There's alot to love about the world Laura, don't let one person be the focus of your energy. If you want him that bad, you will let go.
    July 24, 2014, 04:07:39 PM
  • LauraC: i do believe he's mine, but he clearly doesnt love me, as much as i do. i would be in denial if i said so. maybe he does have feelings (which i believe somewhere he has) but that's it for now :/ he's in his bad boy phase right now,, and need lots of ego strokes and attentions. have a lovely day! xx
    July 24, 2014, 03:10:22 PM
  • bebeh: gotta go ...best wishes sis :-* AND Believe he is yours
    July 24, 2014, 03:03:11 PM
  • bebeh: he only loves u ...think just for today and see the outcome
    July 24, 2014, 03:02:37 PM
  • bebeh: i completely understand :) sis today u need to remember only one thing UR GUY doesnt care abt other girls
    July 24, 2014, 03:02:07 PM
  • LauraC: thank you! to you too...  you know the most hurtful thing, is that he keeps trying to chat up girls on instagram, etc... and im like: im here!!!!! open your eyes!!!
    July 24, 2014, 02:44:17 PM
  • bebeh: laura lots of love and positive vibes for u  :-*
    July 24, 2014, 02:27:17 PM
  • bebeh: i desire the same thing :) love is so beautiful
    July 24, 2014, 02:25:53 PM
  • bebeh: i stopped for 2 months and just 3 days back i started again
    July 24, 2014, 02:23:33 PM
  • bebeh: When i did RS  i didnt felt anything but i noticed he stopped talking with me
    July 24, 2014, 02:22:49 PM
  • LauraC: i stoppe RS to be honnest, it just didn't do anything good to me, but im not afraid to loose, im just afraid i will never be with him, because that's pratically the only thing i wish for
    July 24, 2014, 02:20:21 PM
  • bebeh: i think wendi mps is making me randy for my guy x_X
    July 24, 2014, 02:17:43 PM
  • bebeh: and he did
    July 24, 2014, 02:16:35 PM
  • bebeh: last night i did wendi lols and i was horny for my guy ..gosh i called him and told him to kiss me goodnight
    July 24, 2014, 02:16:23 PM
  • bebeh: here is one thing i like repeating to myself : the fastest way to get your desire to you is to become the desire itself
    July 24, 2014, 02:15:53 PM
  • bebeh: im scared of other beautiful girls who might interest him as we are away from each other and also we not official yet
    July 24, 2014, 02:14:35 PM
  • bebeh: and im plain girl ...
    July 24, 2014, 02:13:49 PM
  • bebeh: dont be scared of losing ...my guy he is way out of my league he is very handsome and sexy
    July 24, 2014, 02:13:18 PM
  • LauraC: ahhh i see bebeh, yes me too :( but the thing is, i lost him once to one girl, i dont want that again :(
    July 24, 2014, 02:11:08 PM
  • bebeh: but the thing is that i stopped waiting for him. im happy without him im enjoying my life with him in my own reality :)
    July 24, 2014, 02:06:46 PM
  • bebeh: bcoz he is the one i desire and i already believe he is mine
    July 24, 2014, 02:05:07 PM
  • bebeh: thats exactly my situation too laura i dont want to move on ..i dont want someone better
    July 24, 2014, 02:04:51 PM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal