Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: Lady Gaga uses Law of attraction....  (Read 4204 times)

Offline expandingbeings.com

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
  • We are all Eternally Expanding Beings
    • View Profile
Lady Gaga uses Law of attraction....
« on: April 29, 2010, 09:26:38 PM »
You may or may not like Lady Gaga, but you have to admit she has become huge in the music scene. I recently saw an interview with her on tv and below is an actual quote from her about how she got started. I had to watch it a few times on youtube in order to get it exactly as she said it. ......

"its sorta like a mantra. You repeat it to yourself everyday. Music is my life, music is my life. The fame is inside of me, im going to make a number one record with number one hits.
And its not yet, its a lie. Your saying a lie over and over and over again, and then, one day the lie is true."
Lady Gaga "on the record with fuse" interview

Offline book.daisy

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
Re: Lady Gaga uses Law of attraction....
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 12:18:37 AM »
Love Gaga! Thanks for posting this :)

Offline stevelewis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 01:34:32 PM »
Heh and there was me 'singing' Lady Gaga on the chat board on the right yesterday, isn't it all weird, maybe should listen to her more!

Offline Chaz

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 09:34:08 PM »
This is great to know. I'm not much into Lady Gaga music but I know that she is totally huge in music industry. It's good she been using the Law of Attraction to achieve her goals and now, shares her secret of success. Thanks a lot for informing this!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 09:36:38 PM by Chaz »

Offline vageesha

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2010, 10:06:27 PM »
:o this is indeed very kool!! wow! this is great to know she must do a song bout it now hehe...awsome tho

Offline bc21junsan

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 09:37:18 AM »
Lady Gaga is really a giant in music industry because of her songs. And she makes her name very popular. Her fashion statement helps attract listeners and fanatic to idolize her.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 02:27:06 PM by bc21junsan »

Offline Detached&Allowing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1803
  • -Receive: 2420
  • The key is embracing an "Attitude of Gratitude"!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 04:28:07 AM »
This is just more proof that it exists.   ;)

Tags:

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
7 Replies
Last post June 17, 2012, 07:40:47 AM
by ESP
32 Replies
Last post June 23, 2012, 12:15:50 AM
by JustCallMeMrsJohnson
3 Replies
Last post July 11, 2012, 10:51:38 PM
by Sharif Ali
9 Replies
Last post November 05, 2012, 09:23:38 PM
by Free bird

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • radicalsomething: thank you Jellybean :) and sorry to hear that Catlover hope things work out
    Today at 12:49:29 PM
  • Catlover84: Ok so I move on with my housemate and that same day we both hear from our exes. His is 2 months pregnant with his child possibly :( I'm upset cause I like him :(
    Today at 11:27:13 AM
  • jellybelly05: Because I'm overflowing with positive vibes today, here I am sending all of you love and happiness! Have a wonderful day ahead! Stay happy and have faith! :)
    Today at 09:16:27 AM
  • AS & I ARE HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW :): Same to you LauraC - I suggest you read 'The Magic' by Rhonda Byrne - Teaches beautifully how to practice Gratitude!
    Today at 02:20:11 AM
  • LauraC: thank you guys :) and happy easter to you!
    Today at 01:31:01 AM
  • AS & I ARE HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW :): That is how I understand
    Today at 01:08:02 AM
  • AS & I ARE HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW :): @LauraC - Step 1: You ASK for your desire; Step 2: Universe GRANTS your desire; Step 3: You ALLOW the fulfilled desire to come to you - You are Grateful for Step 2 - That is how the POWER works - BELIEVE it and then SEE it
    Today at 01:07:40 AM
  • MagicalBeing: I didn't read the whole thing LauraC, but if you believe that it's coming and that you're gonna get it, you can feel grateful right now :)
    Today at 12:56:11 AM
  • LauraC: hey there! well, im grateful for what i have, but i have a hard time being grateful for something which hasn't happened yet
    Today at 12:30:26 AM
  • lee78ivy: If u can shift :)
    April 20, 2014, 11:56:04 PM
  • lee78ivy: LauraC first you need to feel as if you have it already. If you can't shift into that feeling you can also feel the gratitude. You need to become a vibrational match with your desire.
    April 20, 2014, 11:55:40 PM
  • LauraC: Guys i have a big question, i've read lots of people on thos forum, say thank you as if the event they wanted, or the thing, was already there, but seriously: HOW ? because i can be grateful for things in the present, but i can't be grateful for things which haven't happened yet :/
    April 20, 2014, 08:31:30 PM
  • Raina33: Thanks Athena, I think this one is OK that I put couples pictures and then visualize me n him together :). Waiting for other suggestions too...
    April 20, 2014, 03:58:02 PM
  • Athena: (It's not like I won't go on dates with other handsome types, I will but I mean for my next actual boyfriend ;-) )
    April 20, 2014, 03:50:09 PM
  • Athena: Re Raina33's question: While I have a THING for green eyed brunette guys with certain features, I have no ethnic/racial preferences do I just put all of them on mine, Black versions, White versions and so on?  I will try & think of an answer for you Raina33, I think OK, hey maybe put the pictures of couples and also then think of him & you together? What do others think?
    April 20, 2014, 03:49:34 PM
  • Raina33: Hey I have a question to all of you...plz suggest. If I don't have his pics for the vision board then what to do. Can I place happy couples pictures? If yes, then how will it be clear to universe to whom I am dreaming about on the vision board?
    April 20, 2014, 03:43:57 PM
  • Raina33: positive vibes*
    April 20, 2014, 03:38:27 PM
  • Raina33: Love and positive you too jellybelly:)
    April 20, 2014, 03:38:02 PM
  • jellybelly05: Hello all! :) Sending all of you love, happiness and positivity today! Have a great day! :)
    April 20, 2014, 12:58:57 PM
  • Athena: OK Jono I challenge you to start some posts on law of attraction tips then in general.  Plus I'm sure I can add some!
    April 18, 2014, 05:33:34 PM
  • radicalsomething: Hey Athena you can send the links to my inbox :)
    April 18, 2014, 01:39:48 PM
  • Jono: "Are you stranded in the desert because your girlfriend dumped you? Do you wish you had your boyfriend back because you're struggling to move on? Come to Power Law of Attraction, we'll give you the perfect advice to move on from your ex. We have Law of Attraction in the title but that's just a rouse, really we use the best techniques available to get your ex back, we promise, or your money back!"
    April 18, 2014, 03:49:38 AM
  • LauraC: yes. someone ran away from me for two years, and he's only slowly coming back now because of the positive attitude i try to have, and by being grateful with what i have first
    April 17, 2014, 07:32:54 PM
  • godloving: Is it possible to attract my husband back who left me almost a year back
    April 17, 2014, 07:18:39 PM
  • godloving: Hi
    April 17, 2014, 07:18:09 PM
  • Raina33: True
    April 17, 2014, 05:38:08 PM
  • LauraC: continue: love is not about what you receive, it's about what you give"
    April 17, 2014, 02:17:42 PM
  • LauraC: sign i got in the metro, someone wrote it on a wall: "love is not about what you receive"
    April 17, 2014, 02:17:15 PM
  • LauraC: universe definitely knows whene the time is right. thank you. i feel blessed today
    April 17, 2014, 01:19:58 PM
  • AS & I ARE HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW :): 10 posts will qualify you to receive messages.
    April 17, 2014, 02:26:24 AM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal