Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Am I doing the right thing?  (Read 2283 times)

Offline MikeG

• Thank You
  • -Given: 116
  • -Receive: 335
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Am I doing the right thing?
« on: May 08, 2012, 02:23:21 AM »
As the time comes that I will be seperated from a majority of my friends, I started thinking. Am I doing the right thing attracting a relationship with my girl when I don't even know if we're really meant to be? I always had strong feelings for her and finding the law of attraction was a huge help in my faith.

Since I started using the law of attraction in February to bring us closer I noticed that there have been a lot more opportunities for us to talk. I feel more comfortable near her and I think she does aswell, even though there's still tension between us. I expected that the situation now would be different when I started using various techniques. I am kind of dissapointed with what I'm seeing now in terms of my relationship with her.

In these 3 months I have been feeling a lot better in general. I'm happy for no reason and I like it. I'm happy just for sake of being content with the life I'm living. I now know that I build my future and that's what really gets me excited. I became more bipolar though. When I'm happy I feel like everything good happens to me and unfortunately when I'm sad for any random reason I keep getting sadder until I find a way to stop it and sometimes I can't stop it without being negative for hours.

In regards to my gal, I think I've done everything correctly. Not 100% correct, but at least 80%. I've been feeling good. I've been detaching not all the time, but most of the time. But I still don't see any huge progress with her and I guess that 3 months would have been enough for at least us to begin talking like good friends.

The thing is I'm not as bothered as I might seem. Partially because I know I will be with her, but partially because maybe I began to realize that she's not the one I really want. Maybe because of the fact that I'm finding that she's not the one for me, I'm sending a completly different message from what I originally wanted.

I've been pondering about this for days and I'm not sure what I should do, because as much as I try to say that she's not the one, I still feel attracted to her and it's really difficult to just let her go. I guess what I first wanted was just a chance with her to see if she was the one. I'm on the lookout for signs, if I should stay on track or not, but I'm not sure what's going to come of this. Going to try to stay positive and hope for the best!

Offline Galia

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 103
  • How you feel is a choice you make.
    • View Profile
Re: Am I doing the right thing?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 02:37:15 AM »
Hello Mike.

I didnt follow your story from the begining and I'm just reading this post right now.... so I give you my personal opinion on what you wrote...

I used to try attracting a specific person, sometimes it worked, sometimes it didnt but from personal experience - when I opened myself to what the Universe had to offer in a relationship matter, it really brought me the best I even couldnt imagine!!!

I stopped wanting a specific person and just said - ok, now I leave the Universe bring me what is good for me, the one that is really made to be together and it did....it took for me 3 months... and I'm happy now with a guy that I never though I would date....

So my "advice"- be open for  "the one" and that's all.... dont get tired with visualizing a specific girl.

Wishing you love and peace!

Offline Dr Scully

• Thank You
  • -Given: 627
  • -Receive: 563
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 08:03:16 AM »
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 09:44:08 AM by Dr Scully »

Offline clmoraes

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 09:32:40 AM »
I'd like to point some things in your message:

- First off, this bipolar behavior of yours is clearly a sign that you are on the wrong track. Probably, you are resisting your bad thoughts by pushing them away, and this is extremely dangerous. It will make you crazy, while you don't get results. Try to meditate this way: Sit in a confortable yet erect position, in some place where you can't be disturbed. And let your thoughts go where they may. Let them go, no matter how bad or good they are. And this is the most important thing: donīt move for at least 10 minutes. If you feel pain, just let your mind wander about the pain as long as it has to. If you feel a urge of getting away, let your mind think of this urge without repressing it. But donīt move. Stay still, even if you start to have a real desperation. Do this every day and try to increase your time up to half an hour. This will teach you deeply how this thoughs, and not the circumstances, are creating any kind of suffering and joy.

- Behind the law of attraction is the conception that everything is made from the same universal energy. You and your girlfriend and any other thing you perceive are part of the exact same thing. You gotta feel it, and you feel it by accepting. You are wandering "is she the right girl for me?" You canīt reason that, because when you start doing so you are creating doubt, and more doubt will come to you. This isnīt magic, the universe has to correspond, and you gotta find, before your girlfriend, this sense of belonging in the Omnipresent mind. And you find it by understanding that you have to be aligned with the universe in order to get what you want. This alignment is signed by your feelings, and this feelings must have abundance writtten all over it. In other words, you gotta give something to receive, and feel pleasure in this act of giving. Maybe you want her for you in order to diminish her or others without realizing it, misreading this certainty you have wich is actually a negative purpose. You do so by repating to yourself "i'm happy, i'm happy", while you truly aren't. But, really, nobody can answer that but you. And you canīt answer that without proper wisdom, the one that tells that one is all and all is one. You are trying to make magic.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 09:46:55 AM by clmoraes »

Offline clmoraes

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 09:36:47 AM »
One last thing, just to ensure you that iīm not talking bullshit. I recovered from a drug addiction in one week after realizing the attraction, after more than seven years fighting against it in vain.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 09:45:34 AM by clmoraes »

Offline giramakshay

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 10:34:22 AM »
Look Mike, what you are felling is completely normal, but it isn't 100% right. Nothing is 100% right until you practice it to perfection. I think you need to know one thing about the law of attraction, according to which, "the kind of feeling you have is attracted towards you." So if you first think that, that girl was the one for you, and you apply law of attraction, and you get close to her. And you don't understand what happened and you started thinking that you ain't going right, and you get doubted and you see this in reality as she too gets less interested in you, both of you don't talk that much, and you finally reach to your current situation.
So, the first thing I would like you to ask is, what do you really want? Do you want that girl? No! You want to feel the feeling that you have when you are with her. You want the feeling that someone loves you, that somebody cares for you, and she is a very beautiful girl. That's what you want, right? So for you to feel these, may be she is this girl or other. You don't have to care which girl is going to make you feel so, you only have to concentrate on what you want!
You might be saying and visualizing, "I love this girl, and I want her to love me. I can see us both together. We're enjoying. We're so loving couple. We look good together. She loves me, and I can feel that!". If you keep thinking in this way, i guarantee you that you'd get her. But what happens is, we certainly get into doubt. (as you got) then we stop thinking the above way, our wants for her change, and we get less interested, but we still think that we want her (for our EGO). That's what's happening with you.
And, here's the solution: Get the doubt out of your way, OR, the best way is to think about what you WANT!
I said you above, you don't want her, you want that feeling of being with a beautiful girl who cares and loves you. So you may think, "Oh! she's a beautiful girl, and I like her. I want to have such a beautiful girlfriend, who'll care for me and love me. May be it's her or some other girl, I don't know. But I know that I am gonna have a beautiful mate with whom I enjoy a lot, we love each other. And I can feel my self with such somebody. I don't know who she is, and I don't care how, but I can feel her in my life and I am gonna get her." If you think like that, then universe will turn the skies over to make your wish come true (that's the law of attraction.) Universe will present to you situations, events, opportunities and people that will help you in manifesting your desire. In some way or the other, for the fulfillment of you thoughts and LOA, Universe will put into your life a beautiful girl that will make you happy, and love you and care for you alot!

May the universe be with you!

Anything more I can help you with?

Offline AS & I ARE HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW :)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3298
  • -Receive: 1378
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 10:59:19 AM »
Hi clmoraes,

CONGRATS!!! You have an incredible success story... Can you please share how you achieved success in such a short time in the 'Success Stories' forum (http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/success-stories-3/) where people can benefit from... Please share your process for e.g. what kind of affirmations, visualization, meditation etc you did... Thank YOU!!!

This isnīt magic, the universe has to correspond, and you gotta find, before your girlfriend, this sense of belonging in the Omnipresent mind. And you find it by understanding that you have to be aligned with the universe in order to get what you want. This alignment is signed by your feelings, and this feelings must have abundance writtten all over it. In other words, you gotta give something to receive, and feel pleasure in this act of giving..
-  Also can you please explain a little bit what to give in order to receive??

And you canīt answer that without proper wisdom, the one that tells that one is all and all is one. You are trying to make magic.
- Also please explain this a little bit more... Are you saying LOA is not Magic???

I am also interested in knowing what you think is the right way to attract back once you have no doubt that you truly love the person

THANK YOU so much for your help... I hope Mike will find it helpful too..  :D :D :D

LOVE & GOD BLESS,
NS

Offline MikeG

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 11:37:55 PM »
Scully- It makes sense and I guess that's the final choice that I'm going to make. I'm still attracted to her and I should really see if it will work out or not. And also I looked into my progress along these months and I definately found doubt. A lot of doubt. I'm going to try and change that even though it's hard for me to keep total faith.

Clmoraes- Today I had another one of these bipolar moments. I was laughing the whole morning and then I spent 2 hours in the afternoon just feeling negative. I didn't try to break free of this negativity, I don't know why. I'm better now and should stay this way for a while. In case that I feel bad again, I'm going to try your meditation, even though I'm not really a big fan of meditation.

I don't believe I'm trying to hide my problems. I try to find the best about them, but I don't try to supress them or anything. I just become consumed by these thoughts and eventually I can't break free of them and they can last from 5 minutes to several hours. I haven't yet found a way to cope with this, but as I said I will try your technique.

I seem to be missing one important point of the law of attraction. Happiness attracts happiness just as doubt attracts doubt. I'm going to make the effort and try to shift my mentality. I'm going to keep attracting my girl and I'll see what happens.

Offline MikeG

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2012, 04:23:26 AM »
Ok something wonderful happend to me today! I manifested a chat with her and we actually talked about something! Not the typical "Hey, good morning", but actually a normal conversation! I only noticed how amazing this was about 2 hours after we talked. It was kind of normal when we talked and it came in such an unexpected situation. I was actually too busy doing something else to give 100% attention to the conversation!

This is my first manifestation of a proper communication and it feels like I'm going to be attracting many, many more! I've tried shifting my mentality sicne I started this topic and guess what: IT WORKED!

Offline andreasValerius

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2012, 07:09:45 AM »
MikeG, as for your first post I think what you are going through is normal because your mind may want to wonder in all directions. Keep in mind that the signals we get are not necessarily coming from us. In other words, I could be getting someone else's thoughts. Maybe you are getting her thoughts and feelings and you might be picking up some reservations which you are thinking about with regards to yourself.

As for your last post, many kudos! :D I hope you are able to manifest more heartwarming conversations with her, and I wish I was in your shoes!

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7393
  • -Receive: 3636
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2012, 01:02:28 PM »
i am glad mike that this wonderful thing happened to you and that you are now convinced that many more things are coming to you sooooooon ;)

kepp believing and detached!

Tags: