Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: How can i start to feel wealthy when i feel so poor  (Read 1557 times)

Offline vanessa202

• Thank You
  • -Given: 173
  • -Receive: 189
  • Happiness begins now!
    • View Profile
How can i start to feel wealthy when i feel so poor
« on: March 23, 2012, 06:56:42 PM »
Hello and blessings to you all :) I am in need of wisdom as i am manifesting a lot of debt lately.
I seam to be always aware of the lack of money.
for instance having to say no i havent got the money to my daughter for things, when i am going out i calculate the cost and can i do it, always Constantly budgeting.
All of this natrually bring me more lack so my question is how do you feel wealthy under such circumstances.
Even today i had a unexspected debt and i am trying to calm my mind and know i am blocking my wealth and am on the road to manifesting what i need. I just need a little help as im struggling and many thanks for any help i get here xx
With love & belief for a better future starts a wonderful journey to more than we could ever imagine

Offline vanessa202

• Thank You
  • Happiness begins now!
    • View Profile
Re: How can i start to feel wealthy when i feel so poor
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 05:40:39 PM »
Pls :( still need advice

Offline dj9928

• Thank You
  • -Given: 122
  • -Receive: 241
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 09:15:54 PM »
Pls :( still need advice
I have a similar issue, I've been dabbling with the LOA for a long time now and money is a major issue for me also, I am doing everything by the book but still the crap continues, and it all boils down to beliefs probably at a sub concious level which is really hard to shift, if you have been conditioned for a long time to feel poor that will be ingrained into your subconscious, I guess you start by appreciating the money you do have and giving thanks for it. Also affirmations will help, a great one from the secret is Money Comes Easily And Frequently.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Tulip

• Thank You
  • -Given: 300
  • -Receive: 651
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 09:27:07 PM »
I think your answer is in your question! You have a belief issue. I think you need to look at steps on how to build your belief and then begin money manifestations. You have to have the patience to improve yourself in order to manifest that which you want. If you keep trying to manifest money and apply all these tools, but you dont have belief, your wasting time. Perhaps start by manifesting small things and writing down your progress, just to build faith. Reading the success stories may help.

You have to begin to believe your wealthy- not just money wise, but rich at heart. The best method I can think of is practicing gratitude

Offline annalouise

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 65
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 09:28:51 PM »
I struggle with this one too but I have also found the affirmation ''money comes easily and frequently'' very helpful. I say it over and over and i also write it in my note book over and over again. I've done this for years and every time I've done it  money comes up and I know it's because of that affirmation. I think it's a case of saying and writing it so many times that it goes into your sub-concious.
Keep at at. The possibilities are endless if we can get some thing positive into our subconscious.

Offline Marianna9351

• Thank You
  • -Given: 726
  • -Receive: 635
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 01:40:01 AM »
practice...practice...practice....feel as if u r already wealthy, the more u do it, the easier it gets....

Offline annalouise

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 65
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 11:05:55 AM »
Vanessa you DESERVE money. Don't ever forget that. YOU DESERVE WEALTH!!!!!!!!!

Offline vanessa202

• Thank You
  • Happiness begins now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 07:39:31 PM »
thanks so much everyone, I relise now my belief is not strong and will use that affirmation ''money comes easily and frequently'' as often as i can. Also will try to keep track of everything eles i have manefested in the past. i guess its so true  when too much negative emotion is attached to a belief its impossible to get we want, so i will change that frequency to i do deserve money and ill always have money when i need it  :)

Tags:

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
5 Replies
Last post January 15, 2012, 04:37:44 AM
by Iamvibration
0 Replies
Last post November 03, 2012, 07:59:50 PM
by Feelinggreatnow
22 Replies
Last post September 17, 2013, 01:40:21 PM
by astroll
15 Replies
Last post June 28, 2014, 12:25:12 PM
by positivelife

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • 125today: bb9 I'm sending your friend all positive vibes and healing energy!
    Today at 09:59:53 AM
  • 125today: toinky! I know eh, yah he dated this girl 2 months after he broke up with me but they didn't last for a year. geesssh that guy is such a serial dater, I wasted my time crying over him lol
    Today at 09:58:55 AM
  • bb9: Hello all! I would like to ask a favor.  A good friend of mine has had a massive brain bleed and is in critical condition.  I would appreciate all the positive energy and prayers you could send him.  His initials are BM.  Thanks so much!
    Today at 09:35:50 AM
  • toinkytoinkz: @125today i think i'm in the same situation.. i mean my ex just started his relationship with this new girl with 2 months of break up. They are keeping it a secret to everyone.. i heard that they had a fight the other day because the girl borrowed my ex's access card. My ex gave his wallet to the girl.. the girl found out that my picture was still in his wallet all this time! ahahaha! funny!
    Today at 06:59:56 AM
  • 125today: And mind you it happens when I did let go of the feeling that I wanted to get back to him because for a very long time I really wanted him back but not anymore! He could go and find his next prey lol
    Today at 05:46:04 AM
  • 125today: Hey everyone good news! My ex broke up with a girl after me lol. Don't get me wrong I don't have any ill feeling for her. I'm just trying to say that with the ex I put in a pedestal before I never knew he is like this. What was I thinking wasting those times I have cried and get depressed because of things I did, turns out he is not the guy I thought he was.
    Today at 05:43:24 AM
  • RollingRock33: Hope everyone's doing well today! (=
    Today at 05:25:59 AM
  • marioska: Feeling really good right now! Positive vibes going towards everyone :P
    Today at 04:58:29 AM
  • Jono: I do, I do :)
    Today at 04:17:40 AM
  • waterfall: @Jono....all the florishing empires of past times were established and florished along the banks of a bountiful river. No empire ever flourished around an empty river or small stream of water. Also, the river didnt start flowing because people arived.....people arived becuase river was flowing. I hope you get the point ;)
    Today at 04:00:56 AM
  • Jono: That's quite interesting waterfall
    Today at 03:37:17 AM
  • MakingaDifference: I would say I am more like a vessel full of love.
    Today at 03:07:49 AM
  • waterfall: Yes they do. If the Kettll is empty, you cannot pour anything. Hence no body comes. When you are full, only then you can give.
    Today at 03:02:10 AM
  • Jono: Kettles don't attract anything though, they just pour hot water XD
    Today at 02:46:36 AM
  • waterfall: You can be anything. But remember, once you are a kettle full of love, you start looking for it in other people and the other people come to you.
    Today at 02:44:24 AM
  • FindDivineTogether: Can i be an Ocean full of love?
    Today at 02:13:41 AM
  • Jono: A what now? lmao
    Today at 02:08:52 AM
  • waterfall: How many of you are a "Kettle full of love " ?
    Today at 01:42:12 AM
  • mish: bebeh thanks for diary.com as from long I was looking for such site where I can personalise n hide my diary
    July 28, 2014, 08:31:53 PM
  • rainbowcatz: I even still have difficulty to attract my prince charming, as I haven't any vision about what he will be look like, as I have a lot of male celebs that I like , lol...still finding out the way, though
    July 28, 2014, 06:04:20 PM
  • toinkytoinkz: hmmm bebeh that is interesting... ::)
    July 28, 2014, 05:55:59 PM
  • bebeh: when i try to attract my guy ..i seem to be attracting my ex  :-X and also an colleague has been showing interest in me.  ???  the others are very enthusiast about me while my guy he is laid back , i see no reaction from him infact he is in No contact zone :(
    July 28, 2014, 04:59:50 PM
  • Jono: I'm not gonna go on a sexist rant by the way, lmao, I'm just sayin'
    July 28, 2014, 04:00:10 PM
  • LauraC: oh my... guys :p
    July 28, 2014, 03:57:15 PM
  • Jono: I've encountered a fair few
    July 28, 2014, 03:56:09 PM
  • Maverick: lol Jono, I can't imagine how can women be fags?
    July 28, 2014, 03:53:06 PM
  • Jono: Most -people- Maverick, most -people- :p
    July 28, 2014, 03:51:26 PM
  • Maverick: Hehe! Wasn't a generalization. Most guys are, infact, fags! No exaggeration :D
    July 28, 2014, 03:50:02 PM
  • LauraC: @maverick, what you said about some guys being fags is they expect the girl to make any moves, well, that was a generalisation. for some guys, its just about the ego.
    July 28, 2014, 03:47:59 PM
  • ManifestWithArmine: plus she did already make first contact by 'friending'.  that's a big deal to some people, all in perspective i suppose.  she definitely set wheels in motion and put the intention out there to the universe.  the rest is smooth, just detach from the outcome right now and be open to receiving communication from him and others as well :)
    July 28, 2014, 03:42:36 PM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal