Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: How can i start to feel wealthy when i feel so poor  (Read 1582 times)

Offline vanessa202

• Thank You
  • -Given: 173
  • -Receive: 189
  • Happiness begins now!
    • View Profile
How can i start to feel wealthy when i feel so poor
« on: March 23, 2012, 06:56:42 PM »
Hello and blessings to you all :) I am in need of wisdom as i am manifesting a lot of debt lately.
I seam to be always aware of the lack of money.
for instance having to say no i havent got the money to my daughter for things, when i am going out i calculate the cost and can i do it, always Constantly budgeting.
All of this natrually bring me more lack so my question is how do you feel wealthy under such circumstances.
Even today i had a unexspected debt and i am trying to calm my mind and know i am blocking my wealth and am on the road to manifesting what i need. I just need a little help as im struggling and many thanks for any help i get here xx
With love & belief for a better future starts a wonderful journey to more than we could ever imagine

Offline vanessa202

• Thank You
  • Happiness begins now!
    • View Profile
Re: How can i start to feel wealthy when i feel so poor
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 05:40:39 PM »
Pls :( still need advice

Offline dj9928

• Thank You
  • -Given: 122
  • -Receive: 248
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 09:15:54 PM »
Pls :( still need advice
I have a similar issue, I've been dabbling with the LOA for a long time now and money is a major issue for me also, I am doing everything by the book but still the crap continues, and it all boils down to beliefs probably at a sub concious level which is really hard to shift, if you have been conditioned for a long time to feel poor that will be ingrained into your subconscious, I guess you start by appreciating the money you do have and giving thanks for it. Also affirmations will help, a great one from the secret is Money Comes Easily And Frequently.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Tulip

• Thank You
  • -Given: 301
  • -Receive: 657
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 09:27:07 PM »
I think your answer is in your question! You have a belief issue. I think you need to look at steps on how to build your belief and then begin money manifestations. You have to have the patience to improve yourself in order to manifest that which you want. If you keep trying to manifest money and apply all these tools, but you dont have belief, your wasting time. Perhaps start by manifesting small things and writing down your progress, just to build faith. Reading the success stories may help.

You have to begin to believe your wealthy- not just money wise, but rich at heart. The best method I can think of is practicing gratitude

Offline annalouise

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 65
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 09:28:51 PM »
I struggle with this one too but I have also found the affirmation ''money comes easily and frequently'' very helpful. I say it over and over and i also write it in my note book over and over again. I've done this for years and every time I've done it  money comes up and I know it's because of that affirmation. I think it's a case of saying and writing it so many times that it goes into your sub-concious.
Keep at at. The possibilities are endless if we can get some thing positive into our subconscious.

Offline Marianna9351

• Thank You
  • -Given: 726
  • -Receive: 635
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 01:40:01 AM »
practice...practice...practice....feel as if u r already wealthy, the more u do it, the easier it gets....

Offline annalouise

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 65
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 11:05:55 AM »
Vanessa you DESERVE money. Don't ever forget that. YOU DESERVE WEALTH!!!!!!!!!

Offline vanessa202

• Thank You
  • Happiness begins now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 07:39:31 PM »
thanks so much everyone, I relise now my belief is not strong and will use that affirmation ''money comes easily and frequently'' as often as i can. Also will try to keep track of everything eles i have manefested in the past. i guess its so true  when too much negative emotion is attached to a belief its impossible to get we want, so i will change that frequency to i do deserve money and ill always have money when i need it  :)

Tags: