Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: Attract Wealth – How to Attract Wealth In 3 Easy Steps  (Read 1961 times)

Offline Era

• Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 298
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
Attract Wealth – How to Attract Wealth In 3 Easy Steps
« on: February 20, 2012, 08:08:20 PM »
Everyone should be able to attract wealth at will. In this article I’m going to share 3 simple steps that make this process as easy and natural as it should be.

If you follow these steps I outline, you’ll be attracting wealth with ease in no time. You can expect to see real world, tangible results within days. If you ignore these steps, you’ll find yourself frustrated and confused as to why all the effort you’re putting in, isn’t getting you where you want to be.

The basic principle upon which these step are based is that you attract:
•   What you continually think about and;
•   Those thoughts that have the strongest emotional charge.

Step 1: Create an Empowering Visualization

Firstly, decide on exactly how much wealth you’d like to attract. The trick is to think in terms of what you’ll use the wealth to do. This creates more desire than simply stating a monetary amount.
Next, create a mental image of you already having this thing or experience that you desire.
Once you have that mental image in mind, begin to write it down paper.

Specifically, focus on exactly what you see both internally and externally, now that you have this thing or event. Then focus on what you hear, both internally and externally. Lastly focus on what you feel both internally and externally.

The entire description should be from the point of view of already “having” this thing that you’ve been wanting.
The entire description should be at least one full A4 page. If not, you haven’t gone into enough detail. Go back and add more sensory detail.

Step 2: Create the Feeling of Already Having Your Desire

Read out your description aloud. Really allow yourself to get into it, imagine it as best you can. Be sure to imagine the full sensory rich detail that you wrote down in step 1.

Once you start to get into the imagery, you’ll notice you start to feel really good inside. This is the feeling of you actually enjoying “having” your desire.

Write down two or three words to describe that feeling within you. We’ll be using those words to recreate this feeling through the day.

Step 3: Create a Process To Constantly Create That Feeling Within You

Get out a business card and flip it over. Hopefully it’s blank on the reverse side, if not, find another.
Write down the two to three words that you chose to remind you of that feeling of “having” what you’ve been wanting.

What you’re going to do is keep this card in your shirt pocket. Then, throughout the day, simply take it out and repeat those words to yourself. Allow yourself to really get into that feeling of “having”.

This 3 step process is designed to help you focus on exactly what you want, and to do it in a way to developments a strong positive emotional charge towards what you want.

Now that you’ve read this article, your next step should be to get out a piece of paper and start on step 1 by deciding exactly what you’d like to attract.

http://manifestabsolutelyanything.net/get-manifestation-blueprint-2b.html
Visit This Page for a Free Step-by-Step Blueprint To Manifesting Anything You Desire:
http://attractingabundancehq.com/video-reveals-step-by-step-blueprint-for-attracting-anything-you-want/

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
4 Replies
Last post December 03, 2010, 07:14:56 PM
by UpnDown
0 Replies
Last post February 05, 2010, 04:30:04 PM
by Liz Green
0 Replies
Last post March 07, 2011, 10:05:01 PM
by Ankur Sancheti
1 Replies
Last post July 06, 2012, 04:27:37 PM
by WizardofWisdom

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • tosy: i don't know if they have fabricated any fake evidence, or if they actually have any at all.  i dont know whats going on but seems like i might be in trouble!
    September 17, 2014, 11:35:42 PM
  • tosy: Guys. .. Please help....I swear to every god that i NEVER talked to them before or after the incident. I NEVER. and he says that he has evidence hat I harass them. I INSISTED to see the so called evidence, but he said "I'm not going to show you". seriously? ?
    September 17, 2014, 11:08:08 PM
  • tosy: SilverSprings Best wishes and positive vibes for you!! :)
    September 17, 2014, 10:04:05 PM
  • SilverSprings: Hey guys! Need more vibes in these upcoming days. The person from the job I applied to says I am the top candidate so far but needs to interview one more person on Monday. Vibes and prayers please!
    September 17, 2014, 10:02:07 PM
  • butterfly93: I need some help please!! Check my post: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=18237.0
    September 17, 2014, 09:19:02 PM
  • alovek: this forum is amazing
    September 17, 2014, 08:26:55 PM
  • alovek: TOSY = amazing
    September 17, 2014, 08:24:29 PM
  • alovek: TOSY = LOVE
    September 17, 2014, 08:23:54 PM
  • alovek: everytime i type code they give away
    September 17, 2014, 08:23:18 PM
  • tosy: thanks alovek!
    September 17, 2014, 08:23:14 PM
  • alovek: oops u see this are codes
    September 17, 2014, 08:22:42 PM
  • alovek: your text[ /b]
    September 17, 2014, 08:22:25 PM
  • alovek: your text[ /b]
    September 17, 2014, 08:21:29 PM
  • tosy: I have a question :D How can I mention someone's username in bold red here?
    September 17, 2014, 08:14:45 PM
  • Raina33: :-*
    September 17, 2014, 04:29:39 PM
  • alovek: The more you Love the more Love you'll get back
    September 17, 2014, 04:15:12 PM
  • alovek: there is no remedy for love but to love more
    September 17, 2014, 04:14:09 PM
  • tosy: Thank you again. I am so grateful for all of you. Have a good day/night
    September 17, 2014, 01:26:39 AM
  • tosy: Thank you everyone ♥♥ appreciate all your love and kindness.
    September 17, 2014, 01:05:56 AM
  • Raina33: tosy.. love to u and positive vibes for u.... forget the it because it has passed. create new life with positive people what u deserve.
    September 17, 2014, 12:59:01 AM
  • butterfly93: Please everyone check my post: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=18237.0 thank you so much!!!!
    September 17, 2014, 12:23:39 AM
  • diamond: All my love and prayers go out to you tosy. Try to be ok please..
    September 17, 2014, 12:14:49 AM
  • tosy: everyone is shaming me publicly"
    September 16, 2014, 11:56:53 PM
  • diamond: where is your last post tosy ?
    September 16, 2014, 11:43:03 PM
  • tosy: anyone, please help me with my latest post. idk why such thing can happen
    September 16, 2014, 11:19:05 PM
  • IncredibleHulkRobert: All that love.. Flowing! <3
    September 16, 2014, 10:56:43 PM
  • Raina33: I'm talking abt her emotions not gifs
    September 16, 2014, 10:44:15 PM
  • Maverick: wtf is up with all these gifs?
    September 16, 2014, 10:13:16 PM
  • Raina33: I think you're opening ur heart chakra. ::)
    September 16, 2014, 09:37:36 PM
  • alovek: raina <3 i have so much love to give today ...is it strange ?
    September 16, 2014, 08:55:16 PM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal