Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: Attract Wealth – How to Attract Wealth In 3 Easy Steps  (Read 1919 times)

Offline Era

• Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 298
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
Attract Wealth – How to Attract Wealth In 3 Easy Steps
« on: February 20, 2012, 08:08:20 PM »
Everyone should be able to attract wealth at will. In this article I’m going to share 3 simple steps that make this process as easy and natural as it should be.

If you follow these steps I outline, you’ll be attracting wealth with ease in no time. You can expect to see real world, tangible results within days. If you ignore these steps, you’ll find yourself frustrated and confused as to why all the effort you’re putting in, isn’t getting you where you want to be.

The basic principle upon which these step are based is that you attract:
•   What you continually think about and;
•   Those thoughts that have the strongest emotional charge.

Step 1: Create an Empowering Visualization

Firstly, decide on exactly how much wealth you’d like to attract. The trick is to think in terms of what you’ll use the wealth to do. This creates more desire than simply stating a monetary amount.
Next, create a mental image of you already having this thing or experience that you desire.
Once you have that mental image in mind, begin to write it down paper.

Specifically, focus on exactly what you see both internally and externally, now that you have this thing or event. Then focus on what you hear, both internally and externally. Lastly focus on what you feel both internally and externally.

The entire description should be from the point of view of already “having” this thing that you’ve been wanting.
The entire description should be at least one full A4 page. If not, you haven’t gone into enough detail. Go back and add more sensory detail.

Step 2: Create the Feeling of Already Having Your Desire

Read out your description aloud. Really allow yourself to get into it, imagine it as best you can. Be sure to imagine the full sensory rich detail that you wrote down in step 1.

Once you start to get into the imagery, you’ll notice you start to feel really good inside. This is the feeling of you actually enjoying “having” your desire.

Write down two or three words to describe that feeling within you. We’ll be using those words to recreate this feeling through the day.

Step 3: Create a Process To Constantly Create That Feeling Within You

Get out a business card and flip it over. Hopefully it’s blank on the reverse side, if not, find another.
Write down the two to three words that you chose to remind you of that feeling of “having” what you’ve been wanting.

What you’re going to do is keep this card in your shirt pocket. Then, throughout the day, simply take it out and repeat those words to yourself. Allow yourself to really get into that feeling of “having”.

This 3 step process is designed to help you focus on exactly what you want, and to do it in a way to developments a strong positive emotional charge towards what you want.

Now that you’ve read this article, your next step should be to get out a piece of paper and start on step 1 by deciding exactly what you’d like to attract.

http://manifestabsolutelyanything.net/get-manifestation-blueprint-2b.html
Visit This Page for a Free Step-by-Step Blueprint To Manifesting Anything You Desire:
http://attractingabundancehq.com/video-reveals-step-by-step-blueprint-for-attracting-anything-you-want/

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
4 Replies
Last post December 03, 2010, 07:14:56 PM
by UpnDown
0 Replies
Last post February 05, 2010, 04:30:04 PM
by Liz Green
0 Replies
Last post March 07, 2011, 10:05:01 PM
by Ankur Sancheti
1 Replies
Last post July 06, 2012, 04:27:37 PM
by WizardofWisdom

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • katiepalatine4: Hey somebody read my forum and answer to it please!!
    Today at 11:50:12 AM
  • alovek: I M LOVE  !
    Today at 09:27:49 AM
  • Jono: I have no idea what the analogy has to do with what you said about your ex, so probably general LOL
    Today at 08:48:08 AM
  • RollingRock33: Oh, i see. Was he saying that in response to me? Or just in general?
    Today at 08:43:59 AM
  • Jono: or that he's crazy and saying things for no reason
    Today at 08:37:36 AM
  • Jono: It means you have to see things through, and enjoy the mid-point
    Today at 08:37:06 AM
  • RollingRock33: What does that mean? o.o
    Today at 08:34:28 AM
  • powerpath6: You don't play a song to get to the end of it.
    Today at 08:03:30 AM
  • Jono: =D
    Today at 04:54:14 AM
  • RollingRock33: LOL! The ex reactivated her facebook literally RIGHT after I reactivated mine. She deactivated it around the time I deactivated mine too. Coincidence? I think not.
    Today at 03:26:22 AM
  • Syrena: TimeNotMoney, tell me your secret because I want to try it with males c;
    Today at 03:13:34 AM
  • TimeNotMoney: Just wanted to say that this month I have attracted so much female attention I don't even know what to do with it. Including an ex! WOO!
    July 30, 2014, 10:02:06 PM
  • powerpath6: You're going to face a challenge, barricade, or obstacle on your path to success, or even this week. It takes the same amount of energy to be a Victim or a Victor. Whichever one you choose, choose wisely.
    July 30, 2014, 07:36:04 PM
  • SHETKAR44: HI
    July 30, 2014, 03:58:19 PM
  • Ramymoneer96: Hi guys so glad I found this website. I pretty new and would appreciate it if someone could answer my questions I posted some time ago. Thanks!
    July 30, 2014, 03:48:59 PM
  • Ramymoneer96: Hi guys,s
    July 30, 2014, 03:47:28 PM
  • kc1111: so glad I found this place. I could definitely use some help/good info!
    July 30, 2014, 10:46:30 AM
  • zelda_120: Katie you are welcome:)
    July 30, 2014, 10:38:54 AM
  • zelda_120: Hi kc
    July 30, 2014, 10:38:41 AM
  • kc1111: Just wanted to say hi! I'm new lol
    July 30, 2014, 10:32:46 AM
  • katiepalatine4: thank you!
    July 30, 2014, 10:29:06 AM
  • zelda_120: Or you can check it on zelda120.blogspot.com
    July 30, 2014, 09:57:47 AM
  • zelda_120: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=13864.0
    July 30, 2014, 09:57:30 AM
  • zelda_120: It's all about your perception as that's your life. If you think you are close, then you are
    July 30, 2014, 09:44:22 AM
  • katiepalatine4: and where do i find the rest of your chapters from the guide of getting your love back?
    July 30, 2014, 09:44:06 AM
  • katiepalatine4: so do you think im close thiugh?
    July 30, 2014, 09:43:17 AM
  • zelda_120: Regarding your post, actually there are lots of article here teaching you about how to be detached
    July 30, 2014, 09:32:30 AM
  • katiepalatine4: you guys please respond to my post!
    July 30, 2014, 09:15:40 AM
  • Jono: N'night everyone *waves*
    July 30, 2014, 07:59:03 AM
  • bb9: Thanks everyone!  Continued thoughts, energy and prayers are much appreciated!
    July 30, 2014, 06:20:09 AM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal