Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: Signs your Manifestation is on its Way (REVISITED!!)  (Read 8554 times)

Online FindDivineTogether

• I declare 2014 is my year!!!!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2783
  • -Receive: 3544
  • If there seems to be no way...God will make a way!
    • View Profile
Signs your Manifestation is on its Way (REVISITED!!)
« on: February 20, 2012, 07:40:13 AM »
I thought this was a good article  :)

MANIFESTATION SIGNS ~ IT'S WORKING!

When working to manifest a specific desire, there will almost always be "signs" that the universe has received your request. It's like the confirmation email you get after placing an order online:

"We received your order and it's in process. We'll email again when we ship it."

However, the "signs" that come with manifestation efforts usually aren't quite so obvious. But with practice you can learn to recognize and decipher these subtle messages and use them to strengthen your faith and stay aligned with the formation of your desires.

If you've never received any of these signs, you may be wondering what I'm talking about. So let's use an example to show how it usually works.

Imagine that you wanted to manifest a new vehicle, a Ford Mustang. You've put together all the details in your mind and it's so real you can almost feel yourself sitting in the driver's seat. You can smell the leather interior and the wind in your hair as you joyfully drive your new toy. You write out all the details that you want this car to have, and you submit your desire to the universe. You can just FEEL that it's working already; you KNOW this car will be yours.

Over the next few days, you start seeing Mustangs wherever you go. New ones, old ones, all different kinds of Mustangs. You excitedly affirm that soon you will be driving one too! A few more days pass, and you start seeing lots of references to horses. You're seeing them online, in books and magazines, on TV...horses everywhere! (Get it? Horse, mustang...)

This continues for a couple of weeks, but now you're starting to get frustrated. Where is your car??! You've been doing all the right things, staying positive, believing with all your heart that it's coming, but it's not coming. You start to doubt. And you start seeing less and less signs. When you do see a Mustang, you feel jealous of the owner.

How come HE can have a Mustang but you can't? It's just not fair. You begin focusing more on the lack of having a Mustang, rather than actually having one.

If you continue in this state of mind, you'll kill your manifestation before it can fully form and be delivered!

This is just an example but it clearly shows how a person can be building great energy, receiving feedback from the universe, and then swinging their focus to a place of lack - which ensures their desire will not be delivered.

Have you done this before?

I have. Until I learned to recognize that those "signs" were not just wishful thinking or coincidence. They were personalized messages that I was on the right track and my manifestations were working!

The universe will also sometimes send you little reminders to help you stay on track with your manifestation.

Like one day I was feeling kind of depressed that one of my desires hadn't manifested yet, and a car drove past me with a license plate that read BHAPPY. Instantly I felt like the universe was saying, "Hey, you can't manifest anything good from a negative state of mind!" I knew that, but I needed the reminder. So I purposely focused on happier thoughts to move myself back into alignment. (And yes, the desire was fulfilled not too long after that.)

Your signs may be different than the examples I've shared here, but you will always recognize them because they will grab your attention in a strong way.

You'll FEEL like it's a personal message to you, not just a coincidence. And it will usually come at the perfect time, just when you need it most.

So don't give up if your manifestations are taking longer than you want them to. If you've gotten signs that your order was received, it will be delivered at the perfect time, in the most perfect way.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 08:03:31 AM by FindDivineTogether »

Offline dhill711

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 43
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Signs your Manifestation is on its way... (article)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 04:03:54 AM »
Wow!!! Thank you so much for this! I have been visioning my dream car and have been seeing them everywhere! Saw one in the parking lot of my job on this past Friday! I almost ran over to the guy driving it and ask him if I could take it for a spin! Great to know its on its way! I also noticed the numbers 1111 and this also was a positive affirmation that I am on my way!  ;D

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline tina_attract

• Thank You
  • -Given: 167
  • -Receive: 165
  • I am love, health and prosperity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 07:34:03 AM »
That is so true! I've been seeing signs for things I'm trying to manifest everywhere, like just today I was about to give up on something. And then I posted a topic abut it and people started to reply and I said okay, if the next response I get to this is one that gives me hope, I will reaffirm to the Universe and let go. And it was! :)

Offline prince_charming

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 11:37:26 AM »
thanks. that was helpful

Offline ava

• Thank You
  • -Given: 935
  • -Receive: 935
  • I am my desire!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 12:16:09 PM »
Last night I saw something that I think it was a sign.i was searching for a certain book in my library and when I found it and opened it,a page accidentaly was opend and I noticed at the top of the page,i had written(don't give up on your faith)with pink pen,almost 6,7 years ago and I don't remember why did I write that phrase those days!! But last night it gave me hope and I thought maybe the universe was showing me a sign and was telling me go on.don't give up!cause lately I told myself give up ava! And today when I was coming to my work,i saw a boy who looked like to my guy 98% oh! I shocked and a few minutes later I saw a doctor's name on a paper on the door of a drogstore,who had my guy's name!!!

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 02:35:30 AM »
I needed to reread this :)

I am always seeing signs about the thing (person) i want to manifest into my life the most...but i also feel i'm always in the waiting patiently stage of the manifestation to happen.

Now, i am still practing patience-----the fact that i am still here, so hopeful and knowing that we do in fact belong together-----while still struggling with detachment, i go back and forth on this (i did really well  for a while though) i kept my distance comfortably..and peacefully (it felt right) and he noticed of course..and i (as always) got weak in the knees and started back to my old ways; being around him more, making excuses to say hello and talk to him about work related things, etc.   

When i let my guard down again (like i said he's at work everyday) and came around him again, more and more....he started coming around me again even more....its a ''dance''  he and i do...but then it stalls!!!!!!!

But the seeing him everyday at work is difficult but at the same time makes me think its still part of Gods Grand Plan for us, keeping me at the same school  (forcing us to be together so much)  and even with other signs all around me...there's part of me that wonders if maybe i am just seeing what i want????

The thing is, i don't believe in coincidences..i believe EVERYTHING happens for a reason, its part of Gods perfect order (not tryng to sound religious here) but there is an order to things, and a reason for why things happen..just not always sure what the reason is???? Make sense????

Anyone have any insight to share  :)

God Bless!

Offline onlyhappiness

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1166
  • -Receive: 899
  • I can be do or create anything i want!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2012, 03:14:22 AM »

Im mark b's ..... i totally agree with you , that everything does happen for a reason. We just have to have faith in that . i know my break up did happen for a reason i still love him and know we will be together but we both needed to learn some more lessons. Yes it is sooo hard , the letting go and i believe when we complete , learn the lessons we need to we will both be with our loves again in the right time. :)

Try try try to stay positive as i am and have faith

Offline truelove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3336
  • -Receive: 3590
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2012, 06:10:34 AM »
Yes I agree, everything happens for a reason, like this thread coming back up when I needed to see it again! SO thank you  :)

I know you are at the same school with your guy because of how shy you both are, it seems he or maybe both of you need the time together to get comfortable and to learn how to bridge the gap, as I just read in a post before this on as Bashar says- sometimes there are things we need to learn before our manifestations take place... there is a lot of growth in confidence that is happening right now for you guys.
I also wanted to say that if your vibe is "waiting patiently" you will continue to have to wait... this is the hard part, I am am in this boat too.. maybe instead of saying I am waiting patiently, tell yourself- my love is on the way. or something like that.  :)

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2012, 03:04:16 PM »
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annnnd my love IS on the way! I know he is :) :) :)

God Bless!

Offline beautifulmesss12sc

• Thank You
  • -Given: 326
  • -Receive: 846
  • I manifest easily and effortlessly what i desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2012, 01:46:48 AM »
I see signs too that my one desire that i want the most hasnt manifested yet.. sometimes i askk for somethig specific.. sometimes i get it sometimes i do not
i try to ask specifically what i want and what its for .. if i c blah blah it means blah blah..

i believe if its a sign we WILL see it we dobnt have to look for it.. it will be seen by you if it is meant for you
sometimes ill ask for a sign and wont see it til i forget about it .. if im actively looking 4 it  i wont see it .. guess the same holds true with manifestations u get it when u let go/forget  about it ... DOH!

Offline Marianna9351

• Thank You
  • -Given: 726
  • -Receive: 635
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2012, 01:52:16 AM »
I have manifested without forgetting, however I felt pretty dang good and was doubtless that I would get it.... :P..I am sure that helped alot.. ;D
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 01:55:23 AM by Marianna9351 »

Offline sky_sparkle

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2012, 06:18:56 AM »
It's been years since I stoped my dancing classes. and since then I've been wanting so badly to come back to those classes.

So I set a goal to start again. and this week I saw an outdoor with the name of the dance academy I used to take the classes. And the next day a met a partner from the belly dance classes on the bus, but I couldn't speak to her.

And yesterday I've had a bad dream about it. In my dream I was on the stage and that girl I met was dancing perfectly and I was standing there doing nothing. I hope it's a good sign, though.

Offline beautifulmesss12sc

• Thank You
  • -Given: 326
  • -Receive: 846
  • I manifest easily and effortlessly what i desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2012, 02:25:23 AM »
MAYBE its telling you to DO something sky ;D   join those dance classes!

Offline sky_sparkle

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2012, 07:19:36 AM »
Thanks beautifulmesss12sc.

I agree that I need to do something, and I'm trying to manifest money and time for those classes.

But the problem is that I think I wouldn't feel good if I come back to the same academy where I used dance because the girls there that started with me are very advanced now and I would have to start everything again from the basics. So I'm trying to manifest workshops before going there and then I'll be able to dance with them. :)

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Re: Signs your Manifestation is on its way (REVISITED!!!)
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2012, 07:52:26 AM »
I wanted to bring this back up because i have been seeing a lot of unusual signs lately..meaning not the signs i normally get but i know they are signs because they are that rare...to me anyway...and i got 2 more today!

What does everyone do when they get signs?? 

Do you give more then a ''thank you'' to God or The Universe for sending them?

I always feel like i need to go and do something about it but i am not sure what..and then i don't out of fear of messing things up?

I also don't want to get in my own way, i don't want to get back into being too attached or holding on too tightly again..stay open or nuetral to it all, i hope this makes sense?

Is it better to just step back and let things fall into place, since i am not always sure which way God is going and why He chose the particular way He has to make things unfold?

Hope this made sense :)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 07:57:05 AM by FindDivineTogether »

Tags: