Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: 7 - DAY MANIFESTATION EXPERIMENT (Intention Manifestation Excercise)  (Read 167222 times)

Offline Ovis90

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: 7 - DAY MANIFESTATION EXPERIMENT (Intention Manifestation Excercise)
« Reply #1215 on: March 24, 2018, 01:46:39 AM »
Hello I am new here. Could someone explain me how do you manifest ? Do i just pick 3 things that i want to manifest. Then vizualise it for few minutes do i do it only once and forget about it?  or i vizualise everyday couple of times? Do i need to speak affirmation about this thing as well? Do i also write gratitude for it? can someone explain thank you :)

Offline Woohiye

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 10
  • Woohiye is Lakota Sioux for success
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: March 24, 2018, 02:50:38 AM »
Hello I am new here. Could someone explain me how do you manifest ? Do i just pick 3 things that i want to manifest. Then vizualise it for few minutes do i do it only once and forget about it?  or i vizualise everyday couple of times? Do i need to speak affirmation about this thing as well? Do i also write gratitude for it? can someone explain thank you :)

You are asking a much bigger question than I think you realize.  There are whole entire books written to answer your question.  So let me answer it this way.

1) What you have in your life right now you have attracted to you, the good and the bad.

2) If you want to have a better life, it begins not by "attracting stuff" or even attracting different people, it begins with self-improvement.  I want you to decide right now on one thing you would like to improve about yourself and how your day goes.  Do you have an anger problem, or maybe you're sad a lot, or maybe you don't feel like a good parent ... or whatever it is for you.  At night, sit and meditate and review your day.  What could you have done better/differently related to what you want to improve about yourself.  Imagine each event that you could have done better and imagine that you DID do it better.  Imagine how it would feel to you.  Now in the morning, you also meditate on the fact that today you're going to do ... whatever you want to improve ... better.  That you're going to be aware of the situation you want to improve when it presents itself.  Basically meditate every morning and night to make a self improvement

3) The universe is essentially a sea of infinite possibility and power.  Shrodinger's Cat was a thought experiment that basically said that all quantum particles exist in all possible states UNTIL A CONSCIOUSNESS SETS ITS STATE BY INTERACTING WITH IT.  Now I'm going to be brief here but if you want something, you need to see yourself as ALREADY HAVING IT.  How will it feel to have what you want, how will it look, taste, touch ... engage all your senses.  Your morning mediatation should start with what I talked about above, and end with you deciding that you already have what you want.  It's already yours and now it's simply a matter of going out and getting it.  Once you believe that you have what you want to the core of your being, the universe will naturally align to deliver what you want to you.  Opportunities for buying what you want at the exact moment you have the money, or someone will decide to give it to you as a gift ... something will happen and it'll be given to you.

But let me say this again.  If you truly want to attract better things into your personal existence, then you have to improve your personal existence.  This is why I am recommending the meditation practice I briefly outlined.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline JazzzzyAmy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: April 04, 2018, 06:14:32 PM »
Succeed for this experiment!

I manifested:
1. I meet my POI and talk to him
2. And he texts me
3. I see B in my workplace
4. Get a msg from my friend S

The first and second items were manifested in 5 days.
The remaining two happened after 2 weeks. It's longer than a week but it works anyway!
I am blessed!!

Offline Lilchacha

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: April 04, 2018, 06:25:22 PM »
In the next 7 days I want to manifest -
-£5000
-UFC 3 on ps4
-a message from somebody new that finds me appealing

Offline Plokoon111

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: April 07, 2018, 04:05:52 AM »
I started this on Wednesday but so far I am asking for.
1: 200$ in real life come to me in cash or what ever form. I would use it to save money for a house, important things.
2: A text from a Person of interest in the next few weeks; wanting to hang or talk.
3: Manifest a date with someone I like and have it be a good time.
4: Manifest band practice today (the past 4 weeks have been cancelled. (So far this one is coming true!)

Everyday I take 15 minutes to first be grateful, be blessed, appreciate things like family, friends, house, job, health ect. Then I start to ask and visualize what I want, try to imagine having it and how it feels, touch, sense, seeing, emotions. Then I let go and not obsess over it. I will think about it in terms of: Oh this is going to happen, I can't wait for this to happen ect. (Is it possibly to visualize with your eyes open? I feel like you can do it, if your waiting for the light to turn green for example.)

Anyway; have a great weekend everyone! Sending positive vibes!

Offline flower3639

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: April 07, 2018, 11:19:48 AM »
Hi, I am also new at this forum but not so new to the law. I 'discoveret" it a year and a half ago when I read "The Power" and "The Secret". For the last year, I have attracted small stuff like money on the street and a specific motorbike I really wanted to see at the street. I wanna manifest a good job (LIKE 9-5 and 1500 salary at least per month), 1000 dollars and a response from my crush on social media, even if it is a like!!1 I do a lot of thigs such as acting as if, thank in advance for it but nothing happened yet....What can I do?

Offline Plokoon111

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: April 07, 2018, 10:06:00 PM »
An update I will say I did manifest an opportunity to make money to paint sonething for my friend. It happened randomly when I asked her about her renovations and she said a wall was missing something. She wanred a painting and I joked I'll paint a still life for you and she was like that would be awesome.

Offline Plokoon111

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: April 11, 2018, 06:30:48 PM »
I ended up getting 1200 back in tax returns which I wasnt ecpecting that much so my wish was attracted; I thank the universe for such amount. My 2 and 3 wishes hacent manifested yet; but i am patient.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline tellmetheworld

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: September 25, 2018, 10:16:40 PM »
I'm about three days in, and nothing is happening. I am really trying to make this happen, and maybe that's the problem, but it's frustrating nonetheless. I don't want to sound hopeless, as there's something really big that I want and am slowly working my way toward, but if I can't manifest the smaller things, what chance do I have of manifesting the bigger stuff?

Offline onisenpai

• That one weird chap.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 42
  • -Receive: 30
  • Cheers mate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: January 17, 2019, 08:17:06 PM »
I'm about three days in, and nothing is happening. I am really trying to make this happen, and maybe that's the problem, but it's frustrating nonetheless. I don't want to sound hopeless, as there's something really big that I want and am slowly working my way toward, but if I can't manifest the smaller things, what chance do I have of manifesting the bigger stuff?

Ay mate, don't say that, everyone goes through this difficulty at the start of their LOA careers! I myself had immense trouble trying to figure out the "perfect technique" or "the best teacher", not to tell you about how incredulous I was at the beggining! (Before I started to go deeper into this kind of stuff, some 3-4 years ago, I was actually a hardcore atheist) SO hang in tight, lurk around the forum, see if you find something interesting and then put it to practice.

I highly recommend that you check Neville Goddard's teachings, you can easely find them on youtube, and besides the thing that he says that "we are Gods" and that "God made himself man, so man can become God", I can fully confirm that what he says is true and Works! It's just a question of Faith. But if you are more into a more "logical approach", I'd recommend checking Bob Proctor's vídeos, he is more of a scientist on LOA if anything, and as he will tell you, you gotta start Reading "Think and Grow Rich", by Napolleon Hill, it is also a great book, and you can get it for free on the internet, just search for it's PDF and you will be good.

Have fun learning!
Cheers!

Offline ScottJ153

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: January 27, 2019, 08:19:43 PM »
Awesome experiment! After doing a ton of research i found out from experience that the Law of Attraction only works if you truly believe that you are capable of manifesting the goal that you want.

The slightest doubt in your mind will block the entire process from working and this is why 90% of people struggle trying to manifest their big goals.These doubts are called ‘Limiting Beliefs’.

I noticed that when you try to visualize small things such as a parking spot or a phone call from a loved one, those ones are extremely easy to manifest and it’s because we don’t have any doubts that we can manifest those tiny goals.

I had limiting beliefs for money, this came from growing up in a poor family, and my abusive drunk step-dad would tell me that i would never be successful, and i was going to be a loser for the rest of my life.

He would tell me this over and over, to the point i believed him and every time i would try to get a job or start a business i would somehow sabotage myself and fail miserably.

This all changed when i discovered a blog post years ago on how to get rid of those limiting beliefs, after implementing it my life completely changed in less than 48 hours!
My business that was struggling started to get clients constantly every single day and i couldn’t believe it. I shared the method to my friends and family and they are experiencing the same results.

Here’s the link to the blog, the real secret to making the law of attraction work is to simply get rid of your limiting beliefs: http://subconciousmindzone.com/the-real-secret-to-success/

Offline KgakgaM

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: January 28, 2019, 12:32:37 AM »
I'm so excited.

this is my first time officially participating in one of these so I hope it goes well. I'd like to see the following three things manifest in the next seven days starting tomorrow morning.

1. R20 000 in my bank account
2. My POI apologising to me an taking me out for my birthday
3. A gift voucher for me to get a facial (my skin is breaking out badly)

let's hold thumbs and keep positive ;D

Offline KgakgaM

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: January 28, 2019, 12:35:09 AM »
I'm really excited as this is my first time particiating in anything like this! Over the last seven days starting tomorrow morning I would like manifest the following :

1. R20 000 in my bank account.
2. My POI reaching out, apologising and surprising me in a MAJOR way for my birthday.
3. A lovely voucher for a facial (My skin is currently breaking out)

Let's stay positive and hold thumbs ;D

Offline Red_Button

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: March 02, 2019, 06:06:55 PM »
Going to give this a go!

Over the next 7 days, I AM going to manifest the following!

1) I will find the house I want to live in!
2) I will receive a publishing offer for my book!
3) I will receive 500 euro unexpected income!!!
4) I will get an unexpected message from a woman I find attractive!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!  :P ;D

Offline Red_Button

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: April 11, 2019, 01:32:13 AM »
Going to give this a go!

Over the next 7 days, I AM going to manifest the following!

1) I will find the house I want to live in!
2) I will receive a publishing offer for my book!
3) I will receive 500 euro unexpected income!!!
4) I will get an unexpected message from a woman I find attractive!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!  :P ;D

Ok so I did receive 500 euro and a message from the woman but no home or publishing deal.

So I will try again and this time, I fully believe and will succeed!!!

I am so happy and grateful that in 7 days time I will already have a publishing deal for my book as well as found the home I will happily live the rest of my life in!! Thank you, Thank You! Thank You!!!!

:)

Tags: formula