Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: sending your intent to the universe  (Read 1399 times)

Offline A-luvs-J

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 7
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
sending your intent to the universe
« on: February 02, 2012, 01:21:56 AM »
I have been reading and re-reading absorbing listening and learning for months now about LOA and realtionships and how to get my ex back.
I have really worked on letting go, wishing him happiness without me and forgiving him in a true way. I love him. I feel him. I am grateful for having had him in my life-even though he is not with me now. He will be soon. I know we will be together again. it  is a feeling i have in my heart. I am thankful for the time we shared and more thankful for the opportunity for a second chance at our realtionship-better than the one before. with more more love, comittment and understanding....I know we will spend our lives together soon. I feel the flow of my energy towards him in a pure manner.
My BIG question....
I have not yet stated my intention to the universe.  I have built up my emotion and energy so when i do i can release it and let it go.
How do i actually offer my intent???
How do i word it. in the future tense? the present tense?
do i write it down?
DO i speak it outloud. must i be in a meditative state in order to release it?
So many different opinions..
DOes anyone have a clear step by step solution for stating my intent?
I know this only needs to be done one time and then left alone.  I need to be detached from the outcome and take care of my inner self. and love me.
The request will granted.
I want to feel it and send it with pure love and watch the universe accept it and then get ready to receive.
Thank you all in advance for your replies.  I am grateful for this forum and for all the help you guys so selflessly offer. I am hopeful everyday because of you.
God bless you.

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2459
  • -Receive: 1806
    • View Profile
Re: sending your intent to the universe
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 02:08:33 AM »
do i write it down?

Hi and welcome,

Have you seen our intention group? It is a thread where you go and state your intention and I schedule it on a specific day and then everyone (people who have and have not stated their intention) puts all their positive energy on that particular day toward your intention, guaranteeing it's success and manifestation.  It's a Universal law that if 2 or more people focus on the same intention it will become reality.  So have you seen it?

You post your intention in the "now" as if you already have it. 

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/law-of-attraction-for-relationship-6/group-intention-every-day-for-one-person-each-day!/

Post it on the link above, at the moment I have about 4 intentions to post prior to you but I will add yours as soon as I get it and if you pm me I can send you the link for the thread on where to find your posted intention once I post it.

I hope this helps.

Have a great day!

Lots of Love!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline A-luvs-J

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 03:32:54 AM »
Thank u.

Offline kjkitt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 100
  • -Receive: 334
  • All things come to those who believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 04:35:31 AM »
This is so cool cause when you send the vibes on behalf of the person, you get a sense of energy, positive energy flowing through you where you know its going up to the universe.   :D

Offline FindDivineTogether

• I declare 2014 is my year!!!!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2480
  • -Receive: 3127
  • If there seems to be no way...God will make a way!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 08:22:49 AM »
So true kjkitt!

I was just there a while ago posting my intention :) it is very thrilling for me to be able to put it out there...and you do feel the positive, warm feeling when you are reading those posts.

Its very powerful..i suggest everyone do it! I actually feel the positive ''vibes'' at work.

God Bless!

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7399
  • -Receive: 3567
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 02:40:33 PM »
I have been reading and re-reading absorbing listening and learning for months now about LOA and realtionships and how to get my ex back.
I have really worked on letting go, wishing him happiness without me and forgiving him in a true way. I love him. I feel him. I am grateful for having had him in my life-even though he is not with me now. He will be soon. I know we will be together again. it  is a feeling i have in my heart. I am thankful for the time we shared and more thankful for the opportunity for a second chance at our realtionship-better than the one before. with more more love, comittment and understanding....I know we will spend our lives together soon. I feel the flow of my energy towards him in a pure manner.
My BIG question....
I have not yet stated my intention to the universe.  I have built up my emotion and energy so when i do i can release it and let it go.
do i write it down?
DOes anyone have a clear step by step solution for stating my intent?
I know this only needs to be done one time and then left alone.  I need to be detached from the outcome and take care of my inner self. and love me.
The request will granted.
I want to feel it and send it with pure love and watch the universe accept it and then get ready to receive.
Thank you all in advance for your replies.  I am grateful for this forum and for all the help you guys so selflessly offer. I am hopeful everyday because of you.
God bless you.

hey cardinalred, i just answered a similar question

its here

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/how-to-use-law-of-attraction-12/newbie-questions/msg44008/?topicseen#new

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 02:44:28 PM »
i mentioned this "magical creation box" there- its just a tool you can use, but a very powerful---

just pick a nice box or even a carton,whatever you like

and here is how to do it:
http://www.healyourlife.com/author-esther-and-jerry-hicks/2011/06/lifeshelp/intuitive-guidance/ask-and-it-is-given

HOPE I COUDL HELP YOU ;)

Offline A-luvs-J

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 09:15:56 PM »
Love this idea as it lets me focus but detach at the same time.
If i also place pics of my ex. and him with me, or things of his.....does that "attach" me?
or is it positive visualizing and affirming without detachment?

sorta confused.
thanks all...

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 09:26:25 PM »
Love this idea as it lets me focus but detach at the same time.
If i also place pics of my ex. and him with me, or things of his.....does that "attach" me?
or is it positive visualizing and affirming without detachment?

sorta confused.
thanks all...

put pics of you and him together in this box----- its sending the intend and let it go by closing it:)
put all in the box what your intent is.... you can really let your mind flow, i even put a shell in it, cause i love the sea and a loveletter from my ex etc......

this magical box is magic, 2 things manifested already  :)

have fun and much love ;)

hey, found the best link for this box on here:
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/law-of-attraction-lounge-1/magical-creation-box-%29/
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:30:07 PM by crazysoul »

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2459
  • -Receive: 1806
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 11:13:22 PM »
It is only necessary to put your request out into the Universe one time.  You wouldn't go to a restaurant and order the same meal over and over again would you?  You would place your order once and know like you know like you know that it will manifest!! 

When putting your request it is best to pick a method either the "creation Box" or the "vision board" or "the intention group" and put your request out there. 

In our intention group it is wonderful because it isn't just YOUR energy being put out there toward your request , it is EVERYONE in the group's energy also being lent to your request ASSURING it's MANIFESTATION! 

Isn't that INCREDIBLE?!!!  It's really amazing the feeling people get from experiencing that combined energy ALL DAY LONG and sometimes it last for days and even weeks. 

Offline A-luvs-J

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 06:40:29 AM »
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your wishes and help.
I wrote down my intentions in my journal today. I contemplated my intent for weeks and wrote and rewrote it to be a specific and as full of love for him as i could muster...
I didnt repost it on the forum. i sat with myself and  my desire.
I just sat alone and imagined him with me and all the great feelings that came to me  when i saw him and felt him. i needed the define my intention with clarity. I believe I did.
Now I am letting go.....detaching....I love him. I forgive him.. I want him to be happy. I understand we cant be together right now and i am happy for the time to learn and find my true self.
trusting the universe to find the perfect place and time to answer my desire.
I know he will come back to me.
I am ready to receive.

Tags: