Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Talk your body into the shape you want  (Read 16588 times)

Offline angel_star

• Thank You
  • -Given: 674
  • -Receive: 1626
  • Feel blessed!
    • View Profile
Re: Talk your body into the shape you want
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2012, 12:01:57 AM »
Rain Raquib, you can say this to your hair 'I am very grateful to you because you are an important factor of my beauty. I love you very much. I want you to restore your absolute health and become black, strong and lustrous. I know that you can do it, you know how to reconstruct yourself perfectly. I appreciate you. I trust you' Repeat it whenever you feel like. Its not necessary that you say these exact words. You can say it in your own way. Just make sure that you feel love about your hair while saying that :)

Offline lovetheangels

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 16
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2012, 05:06:46 AM »
Love this post angel_star, thanks for directing me to it :) I find it soo soo difficult to believe that I can grow tall tho, as I have been stretching and trying to over the past few years and nothing happened :( but something keeps pushing me, cause it means so much to me. Its almost as if I won't ever achieve my dreams unless I can achieve this ! But it definitely happened to you ? Xxxx

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7393
  • -Receive: 3636
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2012, 10:42:48 PM »
Rain Raquib, you can say this to your hair 'I am very grateful to you because you are an important factor of my beauty. I love you very much. I want you to restore your absolute health and become black, strong and lustrous. I know that you can do it, you know how to reconstruct yourself perfectly. I appreciate you. I trust you' Repeat it whenever you feel like. Its not necessary that you say these exact words. You can say it in your own way. Just make sure that you feel love about your hair while saying that :)

words from a professional ;)....

thank you for putting it right  ;)

Offline angel_star

• Thank You
  • -Given: 674
  • -Receive: 1626
  • Feel blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2012, 01:28:21 AM »
Crazysoul, that's very kind of you. But I am no professional at all, just trying my best to help others and myself to lead a blissful life :)

Lovetheangels, here I can see where your attachment to growing tall comes from, and its a big blockage in the path of your manifestation. You are associating your height with your ability to achieve. You feel that unless you grow taller, you are not going to achieve anything and you will end up losing everything. Which means your entire happiness, ability to succeed, your peace...everything is dependent on your height. So naturally, you are very attached to this desire of growing taller. But this attachment causes fear, impatience, restlessness, doubts and worries which create resistance. You have to realize that your height has nothing to do with other spheres of your life. You are perfect as you are right now, your height is perfect right now! You can achieve anything under the sun with the height you have right now. You are extremely beautiful with your current height. You can decide to grow taller because you have the power to choose whatever you want but it should not be out of dependence on or desperation for height. It must be out of love. Do not crave to grow taller so that you can get confidence and happiness. It doesn't work that way. Be confident and happy about yourself right now, then you'll grow taller. Very importantly, feel grateful for your height as it is right now. Tell your body that you are grateful for its healthy and steady growth. Show love and gratitude to your body for growing healthily. There are so many people out there who have acute growth-related difficulties. Feel grateful that your growth is smooth. Appreciate your body's abilities to perform miracles, and trust that your body is obeying you this very moment. Talk to your body about all this whenever you feel like doing it. Make sure you do it with love. Then, go and enjoy life! Focus on your other dreams, work towards your other achievements, feel grateful for this world, imagine the feeling of fulfillment and success in every sphere of life...don't get stuck up with growing taller. Your body is taking care of it already, now its time you take care of your feelings and look at the next big achievement waiting for you :)

Offline crimson

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 14
  • Yielding our unity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012, 02:26:26 AM »
Ya me too. I feel like my physical healing, weightloss, fitness, etc is such a big important part of my life. So I end up getting into a mess about that as well as all the things I want to attract into my life and all the psychos that I want to attract out of my life. And so it ends up having a bad effect on my ability to just tend to my vibration. Be present and take actions that will benefit me. Such as the affirmations, meditations, talking to my body, appreciation, and all the amount overwhelming laborious work that I have to do in order to raise my vibration. I find it difficult to detach myself from all the various aspects of what I want in and out of my life in order to just have upliftment and peace. That way my mind and body can heal itself despite all the chaotic circumstances and crazies all around.

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2459
  • -Receive: 1855
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2012, 03:09:14 AM »
I just want to remind everyone here that "like" attracts "like", if you focus on what you don't want instead of what you do, you will get what you "DON'T" want every time!! 

Instead of thinking of removing the people in your life you don't want in your life, we should focus on the type of people WE DO want in our lives.

Positive energy out, positive energy back in, Negative energy out......negative energy back in. 

It stands to reason that if you want positive changes, you NEED to focus on the positive and not the NEGATIVE. 

Offline lovetheangels

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2012, 04:33:37 AM »
Angel_star !! Thankyouu soo much for your reply ! That is exactly it :-) you understand it all ! Aww I'm so grateful for your reply :-) thankyou thankyou , I will let go and enjoy life , I must trust that it will grow tall .. I think that belief is a major issue so I need to believe .. I think that because I don't believe I feel like I need to control it and then get depressed and frustrated when I see no results ! Has anyone any idea how to boost belief ?
Your just wonderful .. Your helping me through so much ! This forum is the best thing ever !! And learning about LOA is unbelievable, in the future I will achieve like you all .. At least I hope :-) love to you xxx

Offline lovetheangels

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2012, 04:34:29 AM »
Mariposa, thanks for the reminder :-*

Offline jokes_erm

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2012, 08:08:35 PM »
You can decide to grow taller because you have the power to choose whatever you want but it should not be out of dependence on or desperation for height. It must be out of love.

Dear angel_star,
Could you explain a bit on the statement above?
' it should not be out of dependence on or desperation for height. It must be out of love.'
If one asks for height out of a need or desperation, how would you suggest to 'change' it to love ??

Offline lovetheangels

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2012, 05:39:47 PM »
Excellent question jokes_erm ! Is this one of your desires also ? Xx

Offline hilton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2012, 10:24:28 AM »
I wanna get rid of stretch marks completely. I sould say: "Cells erase my stretch marks" or "Cells make my skin smooth and clear"? or anythings.
i'm very confused.

Offline ndn82

• Thank You
  • -Given: 609
  • -Receive: 457
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2012, 07:19:35 PM »
I wanna get rid of stretch marks completely. I sould say: "Cells erase my stretch marks" or "Cells make my skin smooth and clear"? or anythings.
i'm very confused.

I would try affirming that your skin is smooth and clear. If you say something like "cells erase my stretch marks", you're acknowledging that they're there and a problem. You want to feel like you already have the smooth, clear skin that you want. Do you journal at all? Writing things down can be very powerful as well. You could try writing (or just affirming)) that you're so grateful to have such amazingly clear, smooth skin and things along that line.  I myself have very sparse, light eyebrows. I'm growing tired of it so I'm going to start believing and affirming that my eyebrows are thick and frame my face perfectly. I'm going to start journaling more about my body I think.

Offline littleangelite

• Thank You
  • -Given: 610
  • -Receive: 295
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2012, 08:25:01 PM »
I am so going to go for this...Yippiiiee!!!

Offline hilton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2012, 07:10:05 PM »
i'm very confused.

I would try affirming that your skin is smooth and clear. If you say something like "cells erase my stretch marks", you're acknowledging that they're there and a problem. You want to feel like you already have the smooth, clear skin that you want. Do you journal at all? Writing things down can be very powerful as well. You could try writing (or just affirming)) that you're so grateful to have such amazingly clear, smooth skin and things along that line.  I myself have very sparse, light eyebrows. I'm growing tired of it so I'm going to start believing and affirming that my eyebrows are thick and frame my face perfectly. I'm going to start journaling more about my body I think.

how long to get a result? I've manifested a lot of small things (like parking spaces). I've never heard of anyone doing it.
When I say to my cells, I have to believe or visualise? It's hrad for me to visualise when I see a problem skin. so is there any other technique that can work in such a short time?

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2014, 05:37:37 PM »
Can talking to your body help you lose weight if that's your intention?

Tags: