Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Talk your body into the shape you want  (Read 16589 times)

Offline angel_star

• Thank You
  • -Given: 674
  • -Receive: 1626
  • Feel blessed!
    • View Profile
Talk your body into the shape you want
« on: January 30, 2012, 01:44:59 PM »
Hey all my lovely friends! Hope you are all doing good. I have got many PMs asking about ways to increase height. I have something to share on these lines, and I thought it would benefit more people if I shared it in a post instead of in PMs to only specific people. Moreover, this is not just related to height increase but for overall physical well-being. Hence I started a new thread instead of posting this in my old thread 'My story of growing tall'.

Now speaking about height increase, I really did not do anything much other than what I had already shared in the previous topic I mentioned. I had strongly made up my mind to 'feel' tall no matter what, and act as if I am as tall as I wanted, and then I just let that thought go. It did manifest after roughly 3 months. But I see that some people find it difficult to just 'feel' and 'let go' and 'believe' that a physical change can happen so easily and so soon. But I found an interesting way to connect with our body, and its working great for me. It takes a little while before coming to the main point because it makes more sense with some background information.

A couple of years ago, in a casual conversation, my cousin said 'Have you ever wondered what a miracle your body is? Every part of your body tirelessly works to keep you alive from the moment you are born to the moment your soul decides to leave the body. Don't you think that's so kind of your body? Don't you think its a miracle?' Well, he doesn't believe in LOA particularly, but these words came very strong on me, and I just couldn't stop thinking about it. Its true that our body is one of the best miracles of the nature.

When I read the book The Power, I could not help but drop my jaw in awe at the explanation given about how our body works. There is a beautiful explanation in the Health section of that book, if you haven't read that, I highly recommend you do. I am quoting a few lines from that section, which made a big impact on me: " All cells must work as a team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for their entire life. Their sole purpose is to maintain the life and health in your body. You have around 100 trillion cells in your body working nonstop to give you life. All 100 trillion cells are under your command, and you are commanding them and instructing them with your thoughts, feelings and beliefs.

Whatever you believe about your body, your cells believe too. They don't question anything you think, feel or believe. In fact, they hear every thought, feeling and belief you have
"

Then later, one of our sweetest members, Lashark wrote a post about the miraculous nature of our body. For some reason, I cannot find that post now but I will definitely share it once I find it. So from all these things, I started looking at my body in a different perspective. I started respecting my body, I started treating it with love. Importantly, I started trusting my body. For most of our lives, we either take our body for granted or we underestimate the powers of our body. As a result, we manifest more of negative things related to our body: it could be illness, over-weight, lack of good height, etc. We have been taught to see our body as something with limited capacity which works on its own accord without caring a damn about its owner. Its not true. Our body is just as infinite as our soul is, it has got great powers to heal itself, grow itself, shrink itself, protect itself against any harmful agents that enter it...there's a whole world working inside our body. This whole world is under our control. Our body is listening to us, and loyally carrying out whatever we order through our feelings and thoughts. Most of the time, our feelings and thoughts are on auto-pilot and we end up giving wrong instructions like 'I am fat' 'I am short' 'I am feeling ill' 'I cannot grow taller at this age', and the body doesn't distinguish whether we are ordering on purpose or not, it just makes sure that it works in accordance with our order. So we end up being over-weight/short/ill, etc.

I read an article in a local newspaper about a lady with a defective uterus giving birth to a healthy child after many miscarriages. She said that she used self-hypnosis to strengthen her uterus so that she could become a mother. Do you see how loyal her uterus was to her order? That's the power our body has got, and the control to channelize that power in the right direction is in our hands! Remember, we are not an extension of our body, our body is an extension of us. We have the control over it. So now is the time to acknowledge and appreciate the power our body has, feel grateful for its loyal service to us, and give it the right orders in order to get the right body we want.

The best way to do all that is by talking to your body! Close your eyes and breathe deeply. Think of how your body is sustaining your life since your conception. How it has helped you experience the physical world, and how it works 24/7 to keep you alive. Now talk to your body. Say it out loud or in your mind 'I really love you for all the service you are doing to me my dear body. I love each cell in you. I am extremely grateful to you because you help me experience the physical world in the best way. You give me the joy of breathing, eating and all the other physical pleasures. I am proud of how efficiently you work. I am proud of how perfect and powerful you are. Thank you very much, I really love you' It feels great to say and feel all this to your body! Now once you are done with this and you are feeling good, tell your body what changes you would like in it. If you want to grow taller, say 'You have grown beautifully over the years my dear body. Now I want you to grow even taller in the most harmonious way. I know you can do it, because you are infinitely powerful and you know how to grow taller. I really appreciate your for growing taller. I trust you. I love you'. Its a fantastic exercise. You can do it to improve any of your physical attributes and not just for height. It'll make you feel great about your body and you'll totally fall in love with it!

A couple of days back I had stomach pain for the entire day. While going to bed, I placed my hand on my stomach and kept saying 'I love you. I know something is causing you discomfort but I also know that you can cure yourself. I totally trust you and I know for sure that you are going to be perfectly healthy right now. I am proud of you for being so intelligent and powerful'. I repeated this until I fell asleep, and when I woke up in the morning the pain was totally gone as if it never was there in the first place! I am now a best friend to my body, I work along with the body, instead of trying to work against it. And the results are amazing :)

Hope this made some sense to you all!
Lots of LOVE :-*
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 06:03:46 PM by angel_star »
I am living the life of my dreams...NOW!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline I AM LOVE!

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3923
  • -Receive: 1423
    • View Profile
Re: Talk your body into the shape you want
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 02:45:19 PM »
Here comes an Amazing post by Angelstar.. so much love you for this.
You are amazing writer apart from being a very intelligent LOA practitoner :) haha

The things you wrote here come at perfect time for me as today morning I was wondering if my eyes have become more weak?I will apply to whatever you have written in here..My body deserves an appreciation for the miracles it perform for me every second.I have always patted it for the very amazing metabolism but never thought the way you have put it in words.These words goes to my Vision board too :)

Thank You , Thank You so much little angel  :-* :-*

Offline angel_star

• Thank You
  • Feel blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 05:49:06 PM »
Yayyy Bal! That's so sweet of you. Thank you soooo much :-* All the best! Go ahead and give all the love to your eyes as well all your other body parts and see the miracle :)

Offline ASD

• Thank You
  • -Given: 293
  • -Receive: 230
  • Thank-you Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 06:52:27 PM »
This is really a very knowledgeable post. now I got idea to put on weight  :P :P

Offline angel_star

• Thank You
  • Feel blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 11:32:54 PM »
All the best Ankita! Go for it :)

Offline pankti v kohli

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 78
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 12:22:07 AM »
what an amazing post... in time when I needed it... love u angelstar... for this.. thnx alot....... :-*

Offline Life Is Blissful

• Thank You
  • -Given: 891
  • -Receive: 326
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 07:57:25 AM »
Absolutely amazing post angel_star.  Thanks for every bit of information you have provided.  Now I love my body much more than I did before.  Love you 'super star'.

Offline angel_star

• Thank You
  • Feel blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 12:13:13 PM »
Pankti, thanks so much :) Lots of love to you too! :-*

Life Is Blissful, thank you so much! I am glad that this post is helping you. And thanks a million for 'super star' :D Love you :-*

Offline 57angel

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1090
  • -Receive: 1874
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2012, 12:30:35 PM »
Thank you for sharing this post Angel_Star! Another story that we can be, do and have everything we want ;)

Offline Maverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 296
  • -Receive: 981
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2012, 06:52:19 PM »
Amazing post angel_star! :)
I must say you have brilliant ability to put thoughts in correct words. :)

I've experienced this. I'm doing this even since I wasn't aware of The Law of Attraction.
I play football since I was a kid. My first coach installed this great thing in me, that is talking to our own bodies. Its pretty much the same as the affirmations you've mentioned. Works great for me too.
For example. Legs get twisted a lot if you are new to football. I used to recover from that in 2 - 3 days, while other people (who were not aware of this) took a week or two to recover.

Thanks for sharing this :)

Offline angel_star

• Thank You
  • Feel blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2012, 09:04:55 PM »
Hey Maverick! Thanks a lot for your kind words :) Please share more about how you talk to your body, and how you recovered from the twisted legs during football. I am sure it'll help a lot of people including me :)

Offline crimson

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 14
  • Yielding our unity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 01:33:58 AM »
I want to heal my neck/upper back pains that have been hurting me all day everyday for years. I mean I can function, and do everything so the pain isn't so severe that it limits me in any way. It just hurts and aches all the time. Also, I want better skin, lose weight, and be more fit so I can start getting into long distance running and gymnastics. Right now, I can barely do a few push ups. How do I tell my body to do it? How do I tell it to overcome food addiction and overeating so I no longer get all these cravings?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 02:02:15 AM by crimson »

Offline angel_star

• Thank You
  • Feel blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 02:17:25 PM »
Dear Crimson, I guess it will work better and quicker if you focus on one thing at a time. Of the pains, skin, fitness and food addiction, choose the one you would like to work on first. Suppose you want to cure the pains first, close your eyes, take deep breaths and relax. Then put your hand on the part that pains and say something like 'My dear, I am very grateful for all the support you have given me throughout my life. You have been working great for me, thank you and I love you. I know something is causing you discomfort right now but I know that you are more powerful than the discomfort and you can definitely heal yourself. You are a miracle, you know how to cure yourself. I trust you that you'll become perfect again. I'll take care of you too'.

Keep talking to your body often. Pamper your body with lots and lots of love. It'll definitely respond well. I just met a Yoga teacher who said he cured his shoulder pain by talking to his body during meditation. So its definitely possible :)

Feel free to ask any further assistance. I'll be glad to share what I know :)

Offline Rain

• Thank You
  • -Given: 154
  • -Receive: 161
  • I Will Always Get What I Want !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2012, 02:47:35 PM »
hi friends....

my hair is turning grey at very early age... it started when i was 14 yrs only...
what should i affirm if i want to decrease my grey hairs... and i want them grow again in black....

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7393
  • -Receive: 3636
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2012, 08:16:18 PM »
my hair is healthy and i am already enjoying to see that its black!!!

or simply--- my hair is black

:)

Tags: