Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Poll

law of Attraction workes?

yes
4 (100%)
it does
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: February 03, 2012, 07:32:27 AM

Author Topic: Need Desperate help! LOA coaching  (Read 5914 times)

Offline kavinde9

• hello!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 5
  • Now I am Power Attractor! of an millions
    • View Profile
Need Desperate help! LOA coaching
« on: January 30, 2012, 07:32:27 AM »
Hi everybody iam new here. I am needing an persnal LOA coach that is kin enough to coach me to attarct abundence into my life. I am very tired of listening to CD's ,seminars , videos,reading books, writting own goals trying really hard iam tired of trying to finda good coach that could help me with this situation they all except money annothin but money i have noticed all those LOA coaches out there are actually runing behind money, many has been even unkind to me, telling me to go find somebody else they can't help i i don't have money they suck  :'(. I trying to attarct mony into my life if thereis any LOAcoach kin enough to help me that would be so kind. I am illing to pay accordin to my results they help me get ;) so please and thank you contact me on my E-mail or message here i will def. willingto spread the word about the coach i get and the results i get :)

Offline Detached&Allowing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1806
  • -Receive: 2460
  • The key is embracing an "Attitude of Gratitude"!
    • View Profile
Re: Need Desperate help! LOA coaching
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 12:14:29 PM »
Shoot me a personal message.  I will gladly help you for FREE!!  :D

Offline kavinde9

• hello!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 5
  • Now I am Power Attractor! of an millions
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 10:17:02 PM »
Awwww thank you sooooo much  :D your the best

Offline willie48

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 12:11:40 PM »
I can offer some advice if you need it...

Peace Outttttt.

Offline simplyjess

• Thank You
  • -Given: 680
  • -Receive: 450
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 01:09:50 PM »
@kavinde9:

I want to become a coach when I graduate, so definitely would love to help you to the best of my abilities, with no charge of course.

Feel free to PM me or email works fine too! =)

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7393
  • -Receive: 3636
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 01:32:53 PM »
kavinde

your statement was-

writting own goals trying really hard iam tired of trying

you are trying toooooo hard.....

but schenderson is soooo nice to help you!!!!!
THANK YOU SCHENDERSON :-*

Offline LifeCoaching

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 07:18:44 PM »
Would gladly help you, feel free to contact me. You are invited to the first sesion for free.

Creative Thinking & Problem Solving

Johan Wennermark.

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7393
  • -Receive: 3636
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 09:06:15 PM »
kavinde, pm schenderson, she is great and well experienced, she can help you for sure!!!
you dont have to pay to learn or use loa ;)

Offline Berylac

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 291
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 02:23:10 PM »
Hi,

I am very tired of listening to CD's ,seminars , videos,reading books, writting own goals trying really hard iam tired of trying to finda good coach that could help me with this situation they all except money annothin but money i have noticed all those LOA coaches out there are actually runing behind money, many has been even unkind to me, telling me to go find somebody else they can't help i i don't have money they suck

Most of them are like this. They open seminars, sell others their products at high cost and teach people how to earn money, and they themselves earn money through these seminars and products. That's how most of them work.

However, there are still some good seminars and lecturers worth to listen though. =)

Regards,
Berylac

Offline Aanspire

• Aanspire Thoughts
  • Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 31
  • You Can Be Anything When You Put Your Mind to It
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2012, 02:11:22 PM »
Hello Kevin,
      My name is Aan.  I have been attracting knowledge of the Law of Attraction for years.  I've recently put it full force towards a personal dream of mine.  My entire experience so far has been absolutely amazing and it has actually inspired me to start making videos on Youtube.  I plan explain everything that has happened to me so far and I will explain the Law of Attraction according to how I've learned it.  I'm also a teacher so hopefully my explanations will be of help.  I'm hoping my story can help and inspire others to be successful in their endeavors.  If you are interested, feel free to stop by my profile page and check out the link.
      You can also message me any time here if you have personal questions.

To your success,
Aan

Offline Lk2London

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2012, 09:24:40 PM »
hello guys & gals
I am Kaz......new to this site & really need advice.

I am very much like the person that started this thread I have got to the point where I feel totally lost in all of this.
I have to admit I have good intentions for a little while & do the processes then I get impatient & give up.
I would pay for a course or whatever but.........

I am now in dire straits....
I am self-employed & have no money!
Business is poor due to the economic climate - some weeks I am ok & other weeks its really poor. 
I cant get an overdraft or loan due to poor credit history & nobody to act as guarantor (unless I find a willing guarantor &  pay extortionate interest rates which I am not prepared to do)

I am DESPERATE!! & I am trying so hard to stay positive & believe it will work out
In the past it worked for me but for some reason in the last couple of weeks, its just not working & now I am depressed & even more negative than ever & I cant seem to snap out of it - I know this is not a good thing for me.

It would be so good to talk to someone - have someone to help me through this cos I have nobody who understands the Law of Attraction & can guide & support me.

Anyone willing to give advice, support & just be a listening friend???
I know its what I could do with right now. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much for reading
Kaz xx

Offline Spiritgirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2012, 04:52:21 PM »
Hi Kaz   :)

using the words "desperate", "no work due to the economic situation" etc only offers resistance to what you desire and I get the feeling you desire a quick fix.

The LOA doesn't work like that.

Here is my advice for you.

Start with the basics. Gratitude and appreciation for what you have in your life now. Start with a Gratitude Journal and every night before going to sleep write at least 10 things you are grateful for. It could be your health, your friends, family, pets, the nice meal you had today, the sun was shining etc and really feel it. Do not observe the things that are not going so well. Do what you have to do then get on with appreciating the wonderful things that are happening.

This will begin to put you in a happier place and you'll start to release some of the resistance. Whenever you feel fear or sadness, don't fight it because that gives the thought more power. Follow through with your thoughts then gently let them go. Then think about something that makes you feel better. Go and do something that makes you feel better.

Then buy yourself a pretty box. (I bought mine at the local $2 (I'm in Oz  :D )shop for $5) or buy a cork board. When you get your "junk mail" or see see things in magazines that you'd like to represent abundance and wealth, cut them out and put them in your Creation Box or on your vision board.  Have FUN looking, choosing, cutting them out and putting them in the box/on the board. Visualise having them and enjoy the feeling.

Then let it go. Get on with your life.

To attract abundance you have to feel abundant. Buy the very best piece of chocolate (just one piece, you can afford that), if chocolate represents indulgence for you ;). If you live in London (you are so lucky, I LOVE London) you have so many things to do for free like visit your wonderful art galleries. Do whatever you enjoy doing to start that energy flowing.

And don't give up.

Ask The Universe for signs that you are on the right path and The Universe will deliver them to you.

Offline Lk2London

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2012, 05:39:04 PM »
Thankyou Spiritgirl......for taking the time out to reply & give me some advice.

I agree with what you are saying.....& I am fully aware that the negativity in my mind & attitude is not conducive to manifesting anything in my life.

However my present circumstances is making me think of it  24/7 & I am trying so hard not to.
I keep thinking of how I can get money - how I can attract it & what am I going to do if I don't
The situation is dire & i really don't want it to get worst.

Anyway I will try again & adopt the processes you are suggesting.
I will let you know if I get any outcome - going to need it fast - by the end of this week preferably.

Ok..thanks again for the advice
Take care
Kaz

Offline CVDFS

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2012, 02:29:12 PM »
Shoot me a personal message.  I will gladly help you for FREE!!