Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in thebeginning but for only Project TeamMembers.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!

Author Topic: Iamvibration  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Iamvibration

• Iamvibration
  • Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 23
  • Your inner world creates your outer world
    • View Profile
Iamvibration
« on: January 27, 2012, 02:28:17 AM »
Ladies & Gents, feel free to join and promote our page X )

Thoughts crystallize into actual things. What we feel in our heart, harbor in our mind, think about, dream about, will in time develop from these tiny seeds into full growth.

http://www.facebook.com/iamvibration
Positive Mind Feed
Energy that is on the same frequency will resonate and attract.

Energy that is not on the same frequency will not resonate and will repel.

Your thoughts are waves of energy that penetrate all time and space.

Our physical universe is merely a manifestation of our own unseen internal universe.

Concentration and focus increases the vibration

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7393
  • -Receive: 3574
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
Re: Iamvibration
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 04:03:14 AM »
just liked your page, thanks alot for posting!! ;)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Iamvibration

• Iamvibration
  • Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 23
  • Your inner world creates your outer world
    • View Profile
Re: Iamvibration
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 03:17:14 AM »
Thank You! The person who sends out positive thoughts, activates the world around him positively, and draws back to him, positive results.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • ta110897: Hello everyone
    Today at 10:32:29 PM
  • bebeh: sometimes i feel i live in my own fake world lols but i dont care now . i believe good things will happen soon. good night peeps . sleep well
    Today at 10:19:46 PM
  • bebeh: *jumps on sofa* yelling yes i manifestor now
    Today at 10:07:08 PM
  • bebeh: im nt a lively person but im making myself like this . i want to live breathe
    Today at 10:04:01 PM
  • bebeh: i remember u said i would like a real success story ..same goes for me i would love to write my success story soon
    Today at 10:03:07 PM
  • bebeh: jono yuhu *waves* ..did u read my story ?
    Today at 10:02:31 PM
  • bebeh: FDT good morning ! where ur from
    Today at 10:01:46 PM
  • Jono: \m/ (<>.<>) \m/
    Today at 10:01:22 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: Its Good Morning here ;D
    Today at 09:55:38 PM
  • bebeh: good evening everyone ! a beautiful evening with little drizzle ..so romantic ..best wishes and positive vibes to all
    Today at 09:51:32 PM
  • bebeh: wohoo my guy is crazy for me ! he cant keep his hands off me !
    Today at 09:50:40 PM
  • LauraC: yeah, a year is too long to be a rebound in my opinion, you're safe. you were definitely not a rebound, and i'm sure of it
    Today at 09:24:56 PM
  • ta110897: Anyone here?
    Today at 09:24:48 PM
  • ta110897: nutcheesy, i think yes
    Today at 09:24:09 PM
  • ta110897: nutcheesy, I think yes
    Today at 09:24:02 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: A year is a long time so no thats not a rebound i don't think..i think they are short lived relationships :)
    Today at 09:03:11 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: Rebounds can last..sometimes for several years so at that point does it matter of there a rebound? Also, i think you; have to have been in a long term relationship with the person first before he can have a rebound with someone else? I think so anyway.....
    Today at 09:02:02 PM
  • toinkytoinkz: before.. when my ex started to court me..he just broke up with his ex within 2 months..i thought i was a rebound but we ended for a year.. was that considered rebound?
    Today at 08:59:30 PM
  • RollingRock33: Depends
    Today at 08:54:06 PM
  • toinkytoinkz: how long does a rebound relationship last?
    Today at 08:33:43 PM
  • nutcheesy: Just curious, what happens when two people practises LOA on a specific person at the same time? The higher vibrations gets the girl?
    Today at 06:46:08 PM
  • LauraC: yes it's true, well, i just hope we'll finally end up together that's all.
    Today at 05:27:52 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: You need to stop talking, posting, writing, etc. about Him and his life..your just creating more of what you don't want..not sure how else to make you see that? Its really all up to you now what happens.  I wish you a lot of Luck :) God Bless!
    Today at 05:11:13 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: You can't compare yourself to those people..you haven't lost a child or have a hardship like living on the street..but i get what you mean..why is there any sadness in the world??? Why war?? Or  rapists or pedophiles?? We could go on alllllll day about this?
    Today at 05:09:42 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: .....and yes be Grateful for the life you have now, without him..he has a llife he's going on with..you should do the same and be happy for every moment..this does bring about change, in a good way Gratitude always does!
    Today at 05:07:55 PM
  • LauraC: i'm indeed quite lucky compared to people, but i wonder, how, for some parents who lost a child for example, seriously how can they feel gateful? seriously, or for people who have nothing, who are in the street? that's what i want to understand
    Today at 05:06:59 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: Its bcuz you are focused on HIM and not having him and missing him..its all connected, its all negative..if you could find some way to be happy or at least be nuetral about not being with him..find a hobby or two (literally---this helps!) and things you do not want will stop happening!!! Him wanting his Ex back and telling you about it is just from all the negativity and really not whats best for you to hear...ignore it! Try at least :)
    Today at 05:05:46 PM
  • LauraC: from the book "Magic" from Rhonda: "“Whoever has gratitude will be given more, and he or she will have an abundance. Whoever does not have gratitude, even what he or she has will be taken from him or her.”
    Today at 05:04:01 PM
  • LauraC: nope, because i  wasnt even thinking of this, its him who started when he told me. i had his ex completely off my head, im not manifesting any of this :(
    Today at 04:02:32 PM
  • Swan: wishing everyone lots of positivity and happiness! keep the faith everyone! :)
    Today at 03:53:06 PM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal