Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in thebeginning but for only Project TeamMembers.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!

Author Topic: Iamvibration  (Read 1472 times)

Offline Iamvibration

• Iamvibration
  • Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 23
  • Your inner world creates your outer world
    • View Profile
Iamvibration
« on: January 27, 2012, 02:28:17 AM »
Ladies & Gents, feel free to join and promote our page X )

Thoughts crystallize into actual things. What we feel in our heart, harbor in our mind, think about, dream about, will in time develop from these tiny seeds into full growth.

http://www.facebook.com/iamvibration
Positive Mind Feed
Energy that is on the same frequency will resonate and attract.

Energy that is not on the same frequency will not resonate and will repel.

Your thoughts are waves of energy that penetrate all time and space.

Our physical universe is merely a manifestation of our own unseen internal universe.

Concentration and focus increases the vibration

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7393
  • -Receive: 3616
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
Re: Iamvibration
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 04:03:14 AM »
just liked your page, thanks alot for posting!! ;)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Iamvibration

• Iamvibration
  • Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 23
  • Your inner world creates your outer world
    • View Profile
Re: Iamvibration
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 03:17:14 AM »
Thank You! The person who sends out positive thoughts, activates the world around him positively, and draws back to him, positive results.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • ManifestWithArmine: lol alrightie
    Today at 10:46:21 AM
  • AdamA: ive recently seen orbs and zebra, but not a zorba
    Today at 10:42:47 AM
  • AdamA: nope
    Today at 10:39:28 AM
  • AdamA: cool
    Today at 10:38:20 AM
  • ManifestWithArmine: Has anyone seen Zorba around here?
    Today at 10:37:23 AM
  • MA138: *were. Damn autocorrect. Didn't allow me to write it properly haha
    Today at 09:46:39 AM
  • MA138: Did you allow all of this to come to you?? We're you in a state of allowing?
    Today at 09:45:51 AM
  • MrMaverick: *to be read in reverse*
    Today at 09:38:47 AM
  • MrMaverick: Oh ! I'm sorry! I said dear Universe! My bad! I should have said Dear AdamA
    Today at 09:38:13 AM
  • MrMaverick: Well! When you have round peg and a square hole, with LoA, yeah, you can find a way to put a round peg in a square hole! But when you truly understand the law, you don't want to put a round peg in a square hole. Instead what you do is, you look at round peg and square hole, you say Dear Universe, I need square peg or round hole. Please deliver that ;)
    Today at 09:37:34 AM
  • MrMaverick: I'm sure if I had kept vibrating on "give me the solution" this would never have happened. But I focused on it being done, universe created a situation where it can be done effortlessly
    Today at 09:34:09 AM
  • MrMaverick: I'm working on a project. Our User Interface and User Experience designer created a design that was getting increasingly complex to program. I've been working 13 14 hours for last 5 6 days to get it working. Even worked the same number of hours on weekend. No luck. That son of a bitch just won't work perfectly. That made me doubt my programming awesomeness and I couldn't finish it. I started being in a state of mind that it is done now. And boom, as I woke up today and saw email from my client that they fired original designer and hired new one. This new designer refactored all the designs and now they're a piece of cake for me to implement. Hahahaha
    Today at 09:32:46 AM
  • MrMaverick: Btw, A Success Story for you all.
    Today at 09:27:24 AM
  • MrMaverick: Thank you AdamA for everything! Everyday I start by praying to the AdamA for giving me so much knowledge! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Today at 09:25:47 AM
  • Punter_The_Hunter: BTW ours is an online affair .. havent met as of now . we live far apart :)
    Today at 06:29:27 AM
  • Punter_The_Hunter: i picked up on that energey and got really fearful because of this and also my past .. where  girls  were like crazy for me and all of sudden used to move out .. so i very well know i brought abt the break up with my energy and eventually we will be together as i am becoming more positive and care free
    Today at 06:27:40 AM
  • Punter_The_Hunter: I still believe .. my girl loves only me .. i pretty well remember that when i met her she was very pessimistic and used to get down very easily by smallest of events which along with them brought her indecision about us
    Today at 06:25:27 AM
  • Punter_The_Hunter: mr brightside u do a great job buddy
    Today at 06:23:24 AM
  • happyfeelings: Absolutely :) My ex boyfriends still adore me. I'm in the process of attracting one back right now.
    Today at 05:44:50 AM
  • Mr Brightside: Getting your ex back is easy, you already had that once so clearly you can attract them
    Today at 05:32:38 AM
  • happyfeelings: I feel like most societies tell you that you CAN'T have your ex back and people who don't want to believe that hear about LOA and think it can help them
    Today at 05:19:14 AM
  • Punter_The_Hunter: thats because most of the people want that :p
    Today at 05:04:53 AM
  • Catlover84: It's true, this forum is very ex back orientated
    Today at 04:56:26 AM
  • posay: MB wipes the shit so you don't have to!
    Today at 03:37:16 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: Mr. B killed Ivche  ;D
    Today at 03:20:21 AM
  • Mr Brightside: Took a vacation
    Today at 03:16:00 AM
  • Matt33: so, what happened to Ivche?
    Today at 02:53:58 AM
  • Superman: Lol happyfeeling my cat do the same
    April 20, 2015, 09:47:21 PM
  • happyfeelings: I have a lot of extra energy today. I'm like bouncing off the walls
    April 20, 2015, 09:42:35 PM
  • Night-Eyes: embrace it guys! its all good :)
    April 20, 2015, 06:47:49 PM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal