Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in thebeginning but for only Project TeamMembers.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!

Author Topic: Iamvibration  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Iamvibration

• Iamvibration
  • Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 23
  • Your inner world creates your outer world
    • View Profile
Iamvibration
« on: January 27, 2012, 02:28:17 AM »
Ladies & Gents, feel free to join and promote our page X )

Thoughts crystallize into actual things. What we feel in our heart, harbor in our mind, think about, dream about, will in time develop from these tiny seeds into full growth.

http://www.facebook.com/iamvibration
Positive Mind Feed
Energy that is on the same frequency will resonate and attract.

Energy that is not on the same frequency will not resonate and will repel.

Your thoughts are waves of energy that penetrate all time and space.

Our physical universe is merely a manifestation of our own unseen internal universe.

Concentration and focus increases the vibration

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7393
  • -Receive: 3598
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
Re: Iamvibration
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 04:03:14 AM »
just liked your page, thanks alot for posting!! ;)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Iamvibration

• Iamvibration
  • Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 23
  • Your inner world creates your outer world
    • View Profile
Re: Iamvibration
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 03:17:14 AM »
Thank You! The person who sends out positive thoughts, activates the world around him positively, and draws back to him, positive results.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • kazoo: Especially when it was something that got a negative reaction a number of times in the past!  You are getting echos and you are feeling different, showing the Universe you have changed!
    Today at 03:46:44 AM
  • kazoo: Laura, you know things are changing when the way you feel changes!
    Today at 03:45:18 AM
  • IncredibleHulkRobert: Kazzo's right... My wildest dreams are about to come true. I even saw 999 four times in the last four days, twice on a recipt, twice on a license plate. Angel numbers. 999 means closure and beginning of the new, as well as getting to work as a lightworker.
    Today at 03:25:08 AM
  • yolo: just be the best versions of yourselves that you can be and keep the positive vibes rolling!!
    Today at 03:20:22 AM
  • LauraC: I also want to add, that he last night posted pics of him flirting with girl,s AND i didn't cry this time! but it (weirdly) reinforced my faith, he will be back
    Today at 02:06:31 AM
  • LauraC: You have no idea, i was in the bus, two nights ago, and the pub we went on our first date, and which i thought had burned was full of people, and it was still working !!!!! and i suddenly realised we were at the place we met... insane
    Today at 02:05:23 AM
  • kazoo: It must be Laura!
    Today at 02:02:46 AM
  • LauraC: Oh Kazoo, if this wasn't a sign!
    Today at 02:00:17 AM
  • kazoo: Get excited everyone!!  All of your wildest dreams are about to come true!!!
    Today at 01:57:07 AM
  • LauraC: I do lol and im ok, i just still miss him but im alright i guess
    Today at 01:47:11 AM
  • yolo: more positive vibes coming y'all's way!! I'm having a hard day but am trying to stay positiiiive
    Today at 01:17:09 AM
  • hanajeong: hi
    Today at 12:35:03 AM
  • radicalsomething: ssupp remember me ?
    Today at 12:19:33 AM
  • LauraC: Yes radical? lol
    Today at 12:04:17 AM
  • radicalsomething: Lauraaaaaa !!!!!
    September 22, 2014, 11:52:06 PM
  • Miss Love: I love those hearts so much! <3 :)
    September 22, 2014, 08:16:37 PM
  • radicalsomething: supp forum
    September 22, 2014, 08:07:52 PM
  • alovek: Positive vibes and love to u yolo n kyala
    September 22, 2014, 01:02:37 PM
  • kyala: Sending love to everyone that sees this! May the positive vibes be with you all day! :)
    September 22, 2014, 01:01:28 PM
  • yolo: positive vibes to you all!!~*~* do something great for yourself today
    September 22, 2014, 04:22:54 AM
  • butterfly93: Hey guys!!! please check my post: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=18305.0  I really need some help at this point in my life!!! thank you so much everyone!!!!! <3
    September 22, 2014, 01:26:04 AM
  • radicalsomething: hello
    September 22, 2014, 12:19:13 AM
  • alovek: positive vibes to all :) remember the power is within you..
    September 21, 2014, 08:41:39 PM
  • siamesegirl: Well done Tosy, now time to move forward.  Keep an open mind - if he is a totally changed bloke, and you work on yourself, who knows what may happen?  But you may - WILL - be in a MUCH better place then anyway.  Proud of you girl! x
    September 21, 2014, 08:11:51 PM
  • tosy: Positive vibes to all!! Love self and love life! :*
    September 21, 2014, 08:06:28 PM
  • tosy: I don't want my ex back anymore. this is sort of my success story
    September 21, 2014, 08:05:50 PM
  • siamesegirl: I need some good vibes please as I have some interview research to do and prepare for a presentation; I can't seem to get my mojo going! :D
    September 21, 2014, 08:01:12 PM
  • alovek: catch u later ..cooking dinner ..brb in jiffy
    September 21, 2014, 07:32:39 PM
  • alovek: i feel there are so many people out there who had success , so what makes us different..maybe somewhere im doing something wrong. just need to figure out whats that and change it..positivity is key but being positivity doesnt happen all the time . ... sometimes i feel low and alone too but thats just a phase i need to "pass"
    September 21, 2014, 07:31:57 PM
  • alovek: whenever i feel low i just lie down and sleep and loggin to this forum, but i dont read latest post much  i just skip to old posts they are so good and vibrate with positivity and knowledge
    September 21, 2014, 07:28:41 PM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal