Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Iamvibration  (Read 1594 times)

Offline Iamvibration

• Iamvibration
  • Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 24
  • Your inner world creates your outer world
    • View Profile
« on: January 27, 2012, 02:28:17 AM »
Ladies & Gents, feel free to join and promote our page X )

Thoughts crystallize into actual things. What we feel in our heart, harbor in our mind, think about, dream about, will in time develop from these tiny seeds into full growth.

Positive Mind Feed
Energy that is on the same frequency will resonate and attract.

Energy that is not on the same frequency will not resonate and will repel.

Your thoughts are waves of energy that penetrate all time and space.

Our physical universe is merely a manifestation of our own unseen internal universe.

Concentration and focus increases the vibration

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7393
  • -Receive: 3617
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
Re: Iamvibration
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 04:03:14 AM »
just liked your page, thanks alot for posting!! ;)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Iamvibration

• Iamvibration
  • Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 24
  • Your inner world creates your outer world
    • View Profile
Re: Iamvibration
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 03:17:14 AM »
Thank You! The person who sends out positive thoughts, activates the world around him positively, and draws back to him, positive results.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • Immabehisgirlagain: Guys please help me out..
    Today at 05:05:25 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: And now, I'm gonna go play with my dingaling and then watch TV
    Today at 04:53:36 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: I know nothing and that's the way I want it to be for the rest of my life
    Today at 04:52:45 AM
  • posay: when am I not? 8)
    Today at 04:51:18 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: you're right  :P
    Today at 04:49:25 AM
  • posay: you know nothing
    Today at 04:48:16 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM
    Today at 04:45:28 AM
  • posay: howdy :P
    Today at 03:35:55 AM
  • happyfeelings: Whoa i havent been here in forever
    Today at 02:04:34 AM
  • Superman: deleted. Im sad that my great message was deleted too lol and MC was banned again.
    Today at 01:24:44 AM
  • lunareclipse: Haha Thank you Superman :D I wondered where that thread went.
    Today at 01:17:48 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: No soup for you!
    Today at 12:47:44 AM
  • posay: aww i'll fill in for his puppet Desi lol
    Today at 12:31:21 AM
  • Mr Brightside: Ok, im smart youre stupid... blah blah LOA ... youre stupid
    October 06, 2015, 11:45:52 PM
  • Mr Brightside: HB want me to cover for Seska while hes away?
    October 06, 2015, 11:45:21 PM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: This is interesting: http://brightmiracles.com/blog/you-create-everything/
    October 06, 2015, 11:37:57 PM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: With zebra flambe soup
    October 06, 2015, 11:29:39 PM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: He'll be back
    October 06, 2015, 11:29:27 PM
  • happybunny: seska banned then
    October 06, 2015, 11:10:07 PM
  • Mr Brightside: downtown Toronto
    October 06, 2015, 09:16:08 PM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: Where are you moving to?
    October 06, 2015, 09:03:34 PM
  • Mr Brightside: that would be fun, i find most of my time is work and resting before work lol
    October 06, 2015, 08:39:42 PM
  • Superman: For me having free time is very important... I never work too much lol I create that choice. Often I say no to my agent (booker). So I can just LIVE. Very important to me :D
    October 06, 2015, 08:23:51 PM
  • Mr Brightside: Sounds great, i wish i had more days like that. Ive been working like a mad man, and taking some new classes so ive been all over the place. On top of that im moving in December, so its all coming at the same time
    October 06, 2015, 08:06:02 PM
  • Superman: Few days ago I had an amazing night with my best friend! We walked all night alone in our city It was like a dream because there was just us, no people, no cars, the whole city void, just lights of the city, wind and french old buildings. And we talked about meditation, loa and his problems. I love when people are open and honest with me. Maybe it sounds too boring to you but those "real" moments with my amazing friends are more valuable than millions of euros. There is no greater feeling when your friends tell you that they can just be themself with you. I had a SUPERMAN jacket!! lol!
    October 06, 2015, 06:44:50 PM
  • Superman: Nothing special. I just feel like I have "magic" days... I don't even think about manifestations, I feel so full and complete. There is just joy and contentment. My relationship are so blissful with people around me and everything seems just "perfect". lol Sorry I have nothing "big" to talk about. Maybe even big things are now normal for me haha And you guys??? :D
    October 06, 2015, 06:33:21 PM
  • Mr Brightside: Superman , any cool new manifestations these days ?
    October 06, 2015, 06:11:55 PM
  • Superman: @lunareclipse the purpose is to become lucid! to become a conscious creator. Like you would become lucid in your dreams and master it. That is needed to go behond this dimension.  I answer here because I want to keep the nmbers #1111 of my posts haha
    October 06, 2015, 05:03:54 PM
  • success4all: Sorry, only one session at 23:00pm
    October 06, 2015, 01:39:16 AM
  • success4all: I am offering a free IST sessions today, 05 October, to anyone interested, at :00pm CET(One hour from now),Second one at 23:00pm CET(one hour from now): http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=12916.0
    October 06, 2015, 01:38:05 AM

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal