Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: Getting an Ex Back using LOA for Dummies (long but necessary)  (Read 2152 times)

Offline facesnotseen

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 18
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hey guys. I'm new to this forum, but I've been reading a number of posts and would like to give my 2 cents since I see so many questions about the best and most effective way to get an ex back. Hopefully I can answer most of the questions seen on this board. You can view this post as a "Getting an Ex Back using LOA for Dummies" thread ;)

First off, there is no guaranteed way to get your ex back. Why? Because every human has FREE WILL. Plain and simple. You cannot telepathically force someone to love you, nor can you expect the Universe to do it. Spend some time and think about that for a moment. The Universe will bring to you what you truly love. Manipulating someone to come back to you is not an act of love. Now that we have that clear, let's move on.

So, if we can't use LOA to force someone back into our life, then what can we do to have the best chances of bringing them back? Well, here's what I think is what really needs to happen...

LET GO!!!

This is arguably the most important action you can take to bring them back, but also the most challenging. However, there are many reasons why this is so important, and I'll cover the top two reasons for you.

Reason #1 - By trying to get them back, what are you saying to the Universe?

Ding ding! That you don't have them! You're focusing on the lack because you're using your energy on trying to obtain something that you don't have. If you have faith in the Universe then the first thing you need to do is stop taking matters into your own hands. You can think to yourself "If I do XYZ then one day they'll come back", but what you're really saying to the Universe is "I don't have this and I don't want it because if I did really want it, then I would already have it."

What is one of the most important concepts to grasp when using LOA? We all know this...

BELIEVE that it's already yours!

So why do we always act like relationships are an exception to this? They're not! We hold the power to manifest whatever we desire!

So if we want a relationship with someone, we need to believe that we already have that relationship. I find the best way to do this is to think back on the beginning of my relationship. I would think of the feeling I had knowing there was someone there for me and give me added strength and support in my life (notice how I said "added", this is important). I remember how content I felt. I loved myself and as a result was able to share that love with my partner and vice versa. I didn't have worries about the relationship because I had more positive feelings towards the relationship than negative. I was happy where we were.

Reason #2 - You need to attract a NEW relationship; not an OLD one.

It's obvious that the old relationship didn't work. I don't feel I need to explain much on this reason as you already know by now that something went wrong. The good thing is that LOA doesn't have a memory! Yay! So, it's crucial that you let the old relationship die a dignified death. The reason why I say it's crucial is because the Universe is going to give you whatever focusing your energy on. So don't focus on the bad times of the relationship. When you find yourself thinking about the past relationship, re-read reason #1. You'll realize that it's not the relationship itself, but the positive feelings you had towards that person when you were together that you should be thinking about.

Alright so now that we've covered the most important action to take when attracting an ex back, let's go over some things we can do while they are physically away.

Send loving thoughts

This is great to do as long as it's for the right reasons. We're not sending loving thoughts or using remote seduction to manipulate them back into our arms. We already discussed why manipulating is a big no-no, as well as how contradictory it would be since trying to get them back is only confirming that we don't have them. Re-read those last two sentences... a few times.

We send loving thoughts simply because we love them. We are grateful to have them in our lives and want them to feel loved when we aren't physically there. Take your time on this one and let that sink in for a while. You are not doing this to have a relationship with them because you have already received that from the Universe, right? So instead you are doing this as a way of showing your love to them when you aren't physically in their presence.

You can treat this idea as a long-distance relationship (and for those that are currently in a long-distance relationship you can feel free to use this right now with your current partner). In a long-distance relationship, there are periods where you don't see each other. Treat this as one of those periods. During this period, you can send loving thoughts to them as a reminder of the love that you share. See these thoughts as a gift to them for being so wonderful. But, as with any gift that you give to someone, you should not expect anything in return. We are giving this gift as an act of love, and if it's true love that you have for them then you will freely give this gift to them and find joy in knowing that you are giving them a good feeling.

Improve Your Magnetism

I won't go into the details of magnetism as this post has become long enough as it is, but there are many benefits to increasing your magnetism. The exercises can also go a long way during times like these. I recommend reading "The Art and Science of Personal Magnetism" by Theron Dumont.

Well, I'm going to stop here, but I hope this helps anyone who has questions on what they should be doing in order to attract their ex back. I wish only joy and happiness for you because that is what you were meant to have!

Additionally, I'm a graphic designer myself and I find it really helps to take any thoughts I have and create them to be an edible picture so that I can burn that image into my subconscious. In this case, I've designed an image on the loving thoughts visualization and would like to share it with everyone. Everyone will see the ball of energy differently, so I'm just sharing what I see when I imagine it. You can use it, or not, but it's there nonetheless. It's my gift to you :)\

With love,
facesnotseen
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 12:28:50 PM by facesnotseen »

Offline ava

• Thank You
  • -Given: 935
  • -Receive: 952
  • I am my desire!
    • View Profile
Re: Getting an Ex Back using LOA for Dummies (long but necessary)
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 02:31:33 PM »
facesnotseen,first thank you for your thread and information.but you said they have free will,so why do we use these instructions to get them back?you said they have free will and in fact may be they don't love us any more.so if we use these instructions,may be it doesn't work for us!! was that the thing you wanted to say or i am wrong?

Offline animor

• Thank You
  • -Given: 219
  • -Receive: 490
  • I am everything I desire, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 04:26:07 PM »
Thank you for the post, good summary.

The way I understand free will is that some things have to change in order they want to come back to you. Both in you and the other person, issues that led to the break up and the end of the relationship have to be solved.
You probably know more or less what these issues were so they need to be changed.
I send love to my man and my positive feelings, wanting him to feel safe, loved and without any pressure. Getting rid of what made him decide the break up, will make him feel better, that's the first thing I want because I do love him and I want the best for him and will have the desire, out of his own free will, to have the relationship again, a healthier one since there will be no problems from the past.
At the same time, I recognize my mistakes and try to fix them. Again this is something I do for me, it will make me more successful and happier in my life in general and with my future relationship. As a side effect, I will be a better person, free of any negative characteristics of the past, that my man will be naturally attracted to.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Ginny

• Thank You
  • -Given: 596
  • -Receive: 1429
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 05:02:14 PM »
Ava, granting that others have free will does not mean that you can't influence their feelings. Think of the difference between when someone asks you nicely to do something, and when someone barks a command. In both instances, you have free will to either help or not, but you are more likely to help in the former rather than latter circumstance.

Attempts to manipulate work at a more subtle level - the other person can feel that, and more likely than not will be repelled. But if you are acting from genuine love and unselfishness, they can feel that as well and are more likely to be attracted.

Make any more sense?

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7393
  • -Receive: 3605
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 07:05:51 PM »
@facesnotseen

thank you very much for this post and for the download, just did it.
did you have success with it?

:D

Offline marioska

• Thank You
  • -Given: 541
  • -Receive: 461
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 08:09:26 PM »
See these thoughts as a gift to them for being so wonderful. But, as with any gift that you give to someone, you should not expect anything in return. We are giving this gift as an act of love, and if it's true love that you have for them then you will freely give this gift to them and find joy in knowing that you are giving them a good feeling.
I couldn't explain it better to myself... I really needed and wanted this! Thanks a lot.[/color]

Offline DannyDank

• Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 94
  • You Are Everything and Everything Is You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM »
While it is true that we cannot bend someone else's free will, it is completely within reason to utilize the benefits of our own free will. I cannot change their vibration to match my own, but I can change my own vibration to align with their's. Make sense?

Offline marioska

• Thank You
  • -Given: 541
  • -Receive: 461
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2012, 09:49:48 PM »
As long as I understand, you cannot change anyone's mind but yes, you can influence... I had an experience with the guy I'm trying to attract back to me when we first met, that I didn't understand at the time, but now makes sense: he told me that he felt that he was really attracted to me, but his impression about me was that he didn't attract me. He thought a lot about me and how wonderful it would be to know each other better, and guess what? I gave him a chance. Of course, I attracted (unconciously) this man to me by thinking about my dream man. So it's a game of attractions between both of the partners.

Offline facesnotseen

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2012, 01:50:59 AM »
For those that are wondering about the rule of free will, read some replies here as a few have already answered this question. You are not going against their free will. You are simply influencing them with positive thoughts. You are sending them good feelings and letting them know that they have the opportunity to have a wonderful life with you if they so choose to. I must stress however that you do not overdue it. The key action here is to let go. I only recommend sending loving thoughts a few times a week and trying to make this the only time you are dwelling on this person. Try to make it a goal to go a out your day without thinking of them except during the time that you are sending loving thoughts. This can have a very powerful effect as it becomes a habit. If the only time you are thinking of them, they are positive AND those feelings and thoughts are being sent to them, then it is my belief that they will most certainly receive this and only positive thoughts and feelings will in turn be reciprocated.

It is in your judgement how often you do this. If you ever sent your love flowers "just because" when you were in a relationship, I'm sure it wasn't very day. That would be too much for them. Use that same judgment here.

Offline kjkitt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 100
  • -Receive: 335
  • All things come to those who believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 03:40:11 AM »
My thoughts on this.  When we are using the LOA process and sending love and gratitude, there is something in us that change.  We become a more positive person, transformed as one would say.  The reason we lost them in the first place is the way we acted or handled things.  We were on positive waves, more negatives and they leave.

I view the universe as God.  All things are possible with God.  God is positive, love.  You become a more loving person, transformed, allowing yourself to be changed.  You look in the mirror and you like what you see.  You are more confident.  The other person draws from the energy, the light.  They want to know what has changed, what happened and the more you give out, the more you get back in return.

I am sorry, that is my thought and I appreciate you all allowing me to add them.

Bless you!

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 140
  • -Receive: 5084
  • Now I am Power Stefzilla! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2012, 04:25:20 AM »
I agree with Kjkitt, were not trying to brain wash anyone or make someone do something they dont want to. The fact is a Ex was someone who already cared and loved you, that means the attraction is already there. All we are doing with LOA is showing love and positive vibrations. Most people break up because of fighting or some sort of disagreement, with LOA you remove that tension.

Offline facesnotseen

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2012, 08:48:41 AM »
My thoughts on this.  When we are using the LOA process and sending love and gratitude, there is something in us that change.  We become a more positive person, transformed as one would say.  The reason we lost them in the first place is the way we acted or handled things.  We were on positive waves, more negatives and they leave.

I view the universe as God.  All things are possible with God.  God is positive, love.  You become a more loving person, transformed, allowing yourself to be changed.  You look in the mirror and you like what you see.  You are more confident.  The other person draws from the energy, the light.  They want to know what has changed, what happened and the more you give out, the more you get back in return.

I am sorry, that is my thought and I appreciate you all allowing me to add them.

Bless you!

Exactly. That's what it's all about. By following this, you're getting YOU back, and as an added bonus have the best chances of getting your ex back. Those that will take what I say seriously will realize this over time. There will be an "aahhhh that's what he meant" moment. Sending loving thoughts is not just making them feel good; it's teaching you to selflessly give real love. Letting go is the same thing, but mostly for yourself. You learn to love yourself by taking care of yourself. When they come back, you will have so much love for yourself that you will be able to share this love with them.

Offline facesnotseen

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2012, 09:01:23 AM »
By the way, sending loving thoughts is best when you've reached the Schumann Resonance.

Tags: