Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: LAST POST: Succes story! :D THANK YOU EVERYONE!  (Read 7350 times)

Offline marioska

• Thank You
  • -Given: 593
  • -Receive: 505
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Help, please.
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2012, 10:10:03 PM »
Hi again! I'm here to update about my situation. Feeling low again. This month was wonderful with my guy... He phoned me EVERYDAY asking me to see each other. The first days I didn't answer the phone at the first call, and he kept on calling and messaging me. When I answered, it was just to tell him that I had things to do, so he called the next day to try again. And the days he couldn't come to see me because of being tired he called me to explain. I was really surprised, because he didn't behave like this when we were togheter, it seems that he was scared of loosing me. The days we saw each other he told me things like "When we build our own house, you'll decorate our bedroom", or "When we have children, I will..." etc. He even told me one day that he loves me, but nothing about being togheter again. As days passed by, I was happier and happier, because of him talking about the future, but the other day I began to feel bad, and guess what? He stopped calling. He didn't phone on Wednesday, the same yesterday. I sent him a sms because last week his grandpa died and he still feels a bit low, and I tried to be the best support I can. He answered, adding some kisses in the end... I don't know, I just feel bad, I need someone to tell me that I should not focus on the bad little details or something, I'm lost... 

Offline tereza

• In life, unlike chess, the game continues after checkmate - Isaac Asimov
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 783
  • -Receive: 1483
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 10:18:21 PM »
He didn't phone on Wednesday, the same yesterday. I sent him a sms because last week his grandpa died and he still feels a bit low, and I tried to be the best support I can. He answered, adding some kisses in the end... I don't know, I just feel bad, I need someone to tell me that I should not focus on the bad little details or something, I'm lost...  [/color][/font]

You should not focus on the bad little details.  :P

Seriously, his grandpa just died. If he was very close to his grandpa, I'm certain that would leave him feeling in low spirits and not wanting to spend a lot of time with people. I know for me, when bad things happen, I just want to be away from people, even if I care about them.  So I think this is a time where you should first take care of yourself (so that you don't try to go to him for support when he is down) and then offer him some support. The fact that he responded to you with some kisses is good and means that he still cares even though he seems to need to be alone for awhile.

Offline marioska

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 10:26:09 PM »
Thanks Tereza, I really needed someone's advice. Do you think I am on the right path? Because I know he loves me but he's still scared. And I also know that I'm the one that's always doubting and creating this situation, but sometimes I just feel bad, don't know why, and then feel even worst for not feeling good. Thank you soooo much ^^

Offline tereza

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2012, 10:37:49 PM »
I'm a little confused, why are you asking if you are on the right path?

As for the fear and doubt, I think that could be the result of a few things. Like you might feel fearful because of negative past experiences and what's going on is reminding you of the past. Another thing that might be causing it, is that you've become emotionally dependent on the attention he's been giving you and now that it's lessened, you feel a bit off...
I read this last night (response #83 by Iron Ur) and it sort of explains what I think happens sometimes when people start communicating with the person they're trying to attract, they get excited and then get attached and then it causes problems:
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/law-of-attraction-for-relationship-6/here-is-the-plan-i-promisesd-you/msg27294/#msg27294

It was sort of eye-opening.

Offline marioska

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 10:48:01 PM »
Yes! I'm attached again. I ask if I'm on the right path because I feel desperate. Now that I know what the problem is, I can begin to work. He came back to me when I didn't feel desperate, I felt good but my life and happines didn't depend on him. And I made the same mistake... Well, at least I'm learning. But I have a weird feeling, and I don't want to feel it. I feel lost and alone... Not only because of him, my whole life... There's a long time I cannot see my friends because of studies, and my colleagues act coldly towards me. I want to spend more time with nice people, and do interesting things. I know I have you all to help me, nice people like you, and I'm really grateful for that!

Offline adam425

• Thank You
  • -Given: 127
  • -Receive: 204
  • Let The Energy Flow
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2012, 10:58:22 PM »
Crazysoul, I totally agree. You are doing a great job by taking care of yourself first. You are number one, you need to love yourself. And you don't need to be used for sex, that will only hurt you more. I am sure he does still care about you obv. But he needs to work things out for himself with his feelings toward you. Only he can make those changes.

So yes for now concentrate on yourself and your life. Live every single day to the fullest. Don't hold yourself back anymore. And don't feel bad at all for the mistakes, they are experiences. We as human beings learn by experiences. As you know now first hand every negative experience has a positive side to it.

There is a bit of good in everybody and everything. So keep trying to see the good in people and you will bring really great people into your life.

You are doing great Marioska, keep it up!

Sending Energy Your Way
Adam

Offline tereza

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2012, 11:01:39 PM »
But I have a weird feeling, and I don't want to feel it. I feel lost and alone... Not only because of him, my whole life... There's a long time I cannot see my friends because of studies, and my colleagues act coldly towards me. I want to spend more time with nice people, and do interesting things. I know I have you all to help me, nice people like you, and I'm really grateful for that!

Yeah, I know that feeling. Sometimes I take a day to myself and just try to get myself together again. I will organize my bills, figure out what I need to get done and think of all the things I need or would like to have happen. Sometimes, I just go out and have a drink with a friend and then get reorganized. It's sort of like...recharging. Perhaps you need to find a way to recharge yourself?

Have you tried calling up your friends to chat for a little bit? Perhaps you can free up one afternoon for some fun? As for your colleagues...I guess if being friendly towards them doesn't work, try creating a gratitude list and slip in that they are being nice to you and really feel that they are being nice to you.

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7393
  • -Receive: 3636
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2012, 12:07:39 AM »
marioska- i feel for you :(
and i just want to wish you strenght and trust to carry on, be positive.
i know its hard and it just hit me today as well, but this day will be over- we just have to release our sadness and look forward.

thinking of you :-*

Offline marioska

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2012, 12:50:28 AM »
Hi again! I'm updating my situation with some news!! The next day after writing all this depressing stuff, I came to my flat without my parents to go out with my friends, but they didn't want to to out, so I had the idea of calling my love to ask him if he wanted to have dinner and sleep with me (I was alone). He said that of course, and I told him that we couldn't have sex, and he said that it wasn't important, that he wanted to be with me ^^. He came, we had dinner and watched some films, and finally we went to sleep and I fell asleep in his arms  :P Then we woke up because my bed is small and we weren't resting ok, so I went to the bed thats under mine. And guess what? He put his hand on my face, even that is unconfortable because of the position... You must believe that's a stupid thing, but those details make me be :o haha! He was very nice with me all the time, it was GREAT! He added things like "when we live togheter...", "our sons and daughters..." (we're young, never lived togheter and didn't have any children yet). Then when he left, he was really sweet, I saw on his eyes that special shine that makes me fall more and more in love with him, it's like he's telling me with the eyes how happy he's with me, how much that he loves me! The next day we saw each other and had a little argument, but nothing related to our relationship. Then we were talking about something I don't remember and he said "but... will you be with someone else when you're 40? because I don't want to be with anyone but you" and I didn't know what to say... I told this to several friends and all of them say that he's waiting for me to say something like "What are we doing?", or "Would you like to be on a relationship with me?" or something similar, even the ones that told me that I should forget him   ::) ...but yesterday and today he didn't contact me, and well, I'd like your opinion about everything. Should I phone him to date and tell him anything? What would you say? Thank you so much for reading and answering and having so much patience with me! You all be on my prayers :D
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 12:53:54 AM by marioska »

Offline marioska

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Re: Almost a success story ;)
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2012, 07:03:43 PM »
Need an answer please! Do you think I should tell him anything?Yesterday I phoned him to tell him that I was in trouble with someone that was my friend, and he said "If something bad happens to you, I'd feel like dying" and that he really wanted to see me. I keep on wondering, why does him tell me this stuff but don't ask me for being his girlfriend again? I know he finds it hard to talk about feelings, and maybe I should help him... What do you think?

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7393
  • -Receive: 3636
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2012, 01:48:25 AM »
hey marioska,

what exactly is the problem now?
when i read i was like---- oh, i wish that happen to me ;)

well, maybe i missed the point, then let me know

Offline marioska

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2012, 03:22:35 AM »
The problem is me haha, I'm always very negative, but I'm making many efforts to change this ^^ Right now, my friends tell me to talk to him, to understand what tipe of relationship we have... because he behaves as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend, but he has never asked me to be it since we split up! And I don't know if he sees other girls (I don't think so, because when he does he tells me) but I do... They don't mean anything to me, just one night fun, but I don't know if he's ok whit that. So now I don't know how to begin, what to do!; Should I tell him something like..."Are we in a relationship?", should I wait to see what happens? Thanks Crazysoul, I really needed someone reading this :D

Offline Velocity

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 72
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2012, 03:24:50 AM »
Ok so what happens here is ->
You: I want Icecream...
The Universe: Ok here is it... take it...
You: .... Should i take it????
The Universe: Take it....
You: .... But could it be it floats into my hand like magically or some you know like
The Universe: TAKE IT!!!!!!!
You: Well but it want it to jump into my hand for itself...

xD SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT DAMN!!!! GO GET HIM! =D

Offline marioska

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2012, 03:32:23 AM »
Ok, I NEEDED SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAHA I'm a doubtful person, and sometimes when I read my posts back I feel stupid  :P But I know I'm like that, and I'll try to improve myself... I won't turn into an impulsive person, just remember I have to think rationally about it. So you think I have to meet him and tell him I love you and if he wants to be with me again?

Offline Velocity

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 72
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2012, 03:47:49 AM »
I would do it... But its your final decision.

Tags: