Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: LAST POST: Succes story! :D THANK YOU EVERYONE!  (Read 7351 times)

Offline marioska

• Thank You
  • -Given: 593
  • -Receive: 505
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
LAST POST: Succes story! :D THANK YOU EVERYONE!
« on: January 13, 2012, 02:04:38 AM »
I don't know what's going on with me today. I'm trying so hard to be happy, but it's like if I could not control my emotions! I don't know what to do. I love my ex, and I love myself too. But I feel desperate, and doubts are creeping on my mind. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, because a month ago, he came to me and I thought we'd be togheter again. But then, nothing happened, and he acts cold towards me. That last time we were togheter he was drunk and he told me that I'm the woman of his dreams, of his life, but that he can't be with me at the time, that he'll come back to me when he wants to settle down because I'm perfect for him. The next day he called me and took me to his house, and we had sex, but it was like when we were togheter. He was so kind, so sweet, so careful... and when he looked at me it was like when he told me that he loved me. Please, I feel really down, and I hate this feeling, this desperation.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 03:17:16 AM by marioska »
"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." Henry Ford.

Offline Ginny

• Thank You
  • -Given: 596
  • -Receive: 1441
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
Re: Help, please.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 03:17:00 AM »
I don't understand - it sounds like he loves you and wants you. Why are you feeling doubts?

Offline marioska

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 03:24:11 AM »
Maybe I haven't explained the issue in a right way. What happened was that we had that wonderful time, but then he didn't try to contact me anymore, and I've seen him after this; he acted in a cold way, as if he was trying to stay away from me.

Offline Ginny

• Thank You
  • -Given: 596
  • -Receive: 1441
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 03:59:18 AM »
You never really know what's going on in someone's mind, but often it's nowhere near as negative as you think.

There are a few different ways you could approach this - keeping in mind that the top bit of advice is normally not to take any action until you are at a sufficiently high vibration -

1. You could just ask him what's going on and how he's feeling

2. I'd it makes you feel good to remember that time, you could try focussing on that, and redirect your thoughts to that good feeling whenever the doubts start to creep in

3. You could allow yourself to express the doubts until you've exhausted them, knowing that it's never too late to get back on track, and that in exploring these thoughts you may find some useful insights - I mention this because sometimes when you smush down negative thoughts without adequately dealing with them, they come back with more force. So sometimes it's better to allow yourself to think "what's the worst that could happen?", realising that even in the worst case scenario, you can still be happy and still find joy in this life - and knowing that when you redirect your thoughts back to where you want them, anything is possible.

Hope this helps a little?

Offline marioska

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 04:14:53 AM »
Thank you, Ginny, I really appreciate that you "listened" me; you gave me an interesting advice, I never knew how to end with those thoughts. As you say, they come with more force to my mind. I think that I'm experiencing what I visualize, and I visualize confusing things, because I try to keep them positive, but I also allow negativity creep in... and when this happens, I feel bad with myself for allowing it. So that's what I'm attracting: him wanting me, loving me, and then, when it happens, I think that he doesn't feel the same, so this is what I see. I know the theory, but I find it difficult to put in practice what I have to do. So I guess that I have to make more efforts to align myself with my wishes 

Offline Vicki Christina

• Thank You
  • -Given: 880
  • -Receive: 862
  • I Can and I Will Allow!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 07:21:25 AM »
It sounds like he is confused.  Just keep sending pure love.  Keep busy doing things that feed your soul too! It does work!   

Offline marioska

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2012, 01:55:57 PM »
I thought that he maybe was... but I think hi doesn't really know because as long as I know him, it's very hard for him to identify his feelings. He feels good or bad, and when he felt bad in the past I always tried to help him to know why and to determine the exact feeling, to be easier to work on it. But right now, when he tells me that he feels bad, I don't act as in the past, because I don't want him to feel overwhelmed. If he asked me for help, of course I'd help him, but that's not the case. I believe I've attracted all our relationship, because when we began to have problems was a hard time on my life; I began to feel jealous, and I thought that he may leave me because it was lasting so long to be as good as it was. So... guess what happened! Exactly what I was scared about. But I don't know why, it's easier for me to attract negative situations than positive ones...   

Offline marioska

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 11:41:28 PM »
My guy has called me today to ask me out, but I said him that I couldn't go because of my exams. I'm feeling really good, but I don't want to mess up anythin with my thoughts, I mean, I'm afraid of becoming attached again...

Offline soholoa

• Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 92
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2012, 11:18:36 AM »
You are feeling strong. I sometimes get emotional and you know what. I asked the Universe to help me get over this feeling and I usually get a way out.  Also, use gratitude.  It always help. When you say your gratitude, you are making room for more good to come to you by removing old negative thoughts.

Offline marioska

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2012, 02:16:37 PM »
The next day, he called me again and, as I was bored in my house, I thought I could go and see him. He was really sensitive, sweet and he listened to me a lot! That was weird, because he finds it difficult to listen to others, and if he's not interested on someone he doesn't listen. He told me he feels bad because he calls me when he misses me, because I give him something anyone can give. But he's still scared. I don't care; that's something he has to fix with himself. I'll keep on doing my life, and sending him the pure love I feel for him. I know he needs some time, and I can "wait" in a sense of "I'm not worried". I love myself for the first time on my life, and I won't do anything to hurt myself again. I really enjoy being with him, and more when I feel he's begining to care again about me. Thanks to all of you friends, because without you it would have been really difficult :D

Offline marioska

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2012, 06:17:11 PM »
Hi again! I'm updating my story with this guy. I have a few doubts so I'd like that you help me with them ^^. The thing is, that since the day he called me and we saw each other, he kept on talking to me and calling me to see me again. Yesterday we saw each other again and we had an argument, because I wanted to know how does he feel about me. He first told me that our relationship is just for sex, but then he added that ther's something else. I understand he's still scared and confused. The way he speaks about people is rude and he's always telling me that he feels bad with himself. Ok, I just can help him if he wants to talk about this, but he doesn't. He gets angry easily when I ask him about it. Then, we had sex and everything was great. It seems that our relationship only works with sex. But I have decided that this is the end. I want him back, not only when he misses me. So I don't want to see him. But, what do I do? His friends keep telling me that he'll regret, that he's insecure, and he needs me because they haven't seen him as happy as when he was with me. My question now is, what should I do?I'll keep on doing the remote seduction thing based on feelings of love and not only sex, but do you think I should do (in a way of thinking, not taking action) something else? Do you believe I'm on the right path?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 06:20:07 PM by marioska »

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7393
  • -Receive: 3636
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2012, 06:28:04 PM »
i hope i can help you-

i would advice not to have sex with him again---
i just speak for myself, but when someone says- i want sex and not more- i dont do this.
it sounds that he feels more for you, but as you said- this is his problem and not yours to get clear about that.
refuse to have sex with him, dont meet him that often, so he keeps missing you more and more and the is forced to think and get clear about his really feelings for you.

you are doing right, by loving yourself :)
keep detached and give yourself not only for sex.

its just my opinion but i hope i could help you ;)

Offline marioska

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2012, 07:13:15 PM »
Thanks, @crazysoul! Yes, yesterday I was feeling a bit low because of this. I really did it because I wanted, but then I felt bad so I decided to stop. Thanks a lot, I feel that we belong togheter, but now it's ok if we have to be apart. We both need to learn our own lessons. Thanks a lot, I'll keep on sending positive vibes towards you ^^

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7393
  • -Receive: 3636
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2012, 07:18:36 PM »
youre welcome---- exactly what i felt when i have done that- once or twice in my life.

you have to be apart for some time, but especially him.
he has to learn and heal and getting this thought that he cant have you only for sex.
he will get clear about this "there is something else"

i think of you :)

Offline marioska

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2012, 07:53:20 PM »
I'm really grateful for your replies. I was feeling pretty low today, but the fact that someone "listens" to me makes me feel better :D

Tags: