Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: So you want to attract your soulmate?  (Read 2438 times)

Offline Maverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 292
  • -Receive: 924
    • View Profile
So you want to attract your soulmate?
« on: January 02, 2012, 09:53:07 PM »
What we all want?
-   A partner to die for.
How to manifest this wish?
I am going to explain this step by step, as mentioned in “The Secret”

Step 1 – Ask
   A partner to die for. Let us call him/her as “that someone special”
   Ok folks. But that’s not just enough. You have to list whatever qualities you want In your partner. Details… Details… Details… and more Details… and even more details. You must be CLEAR about what you want.

Step 2 – Believe
   Believe that you are an awesome person.
   Believe that you are interesting.
   Believe that you have person of your dreams in your life.
   ACT – This is the most important step that most of the people forget.  Your “that someone special” will not ring the bell of your door saying “Hello, I am ‘that someone special’. Mr. Universe sent me to meet you”
Get out and make yourself available.
   How? –
-   Get some hobby (join classes)
-   Attend concerts
-   Meet your school/college friends
-   Go to each and every place where you can meet new people.
-   Maintain your hygiene.
Your “that someone special” will not be attracted to you if you stink/have yellow teeth/have grown nails/etc. (anything that is biologically repulsive)
BELIEVE THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE THAT SOMEONE SPECIAL IN YOUR LIFE.

Step 3 – Receive
   Its all about being in an alignment with what you want. If you are in alignment your wishes will manifest faster.
This term “being in an alignment” has troubled me a lot. I never understood this before. But once I understood what it is, it really improved my manifestation ability like charm.
So what does it mean to be in an alignment in this area?
Its all about being ready to accept your “that someone special” in your life. Now can you imagine what is being ready for it?Now what does that mean?
Let’s consider this scenario.
You really have clear understanding of how your partner should be.
You are walking down the street and you see the other person who is like “that someone special” you created in your head. Now what?
This is where being in an alignment comes into picture. In this case, be in an alignment means to take action.

“The universe likes the speed. Don’t delay. Don’t second guess. Don’t doubt. When the opportunity is there, when the impulse is there, when the intuitive nudge from within is there, ACT. That’s your job. And that’s all you have to do”
    - Dr. Joe Vitale (From The Secret)

Ok, if you are a man.
First get out of your head. Walk up to her and say hi.

And if you are woman and the person who is like “that someone special” approaches you.
Don’t turn him down unless you are sure of doing that.
OR if you are confident enough or don’t care about appearing desperate, you can approach him yourself.
(For those who are curious. This tip for women is not straight out of my head, I’ve consulted this with my female fellows who are also practicing The Law of Attraction)

Not being in an alignment would mean
-   You doubt whether you can do it.
-   You think I’ll try next time
-   You delay/postpone things.
-   You start making excuses about “how it is impossible for you to do something”
-   You think you are not ready.
and it applies everywhere, not just in this context.
These are all feelings. They cannot be expressed in words. Hence “affirmations” are not that powerful. Universe responds to how you really feel not what you say you feel. Universe is not even listening to your words.

So folks, Get your imagination flying and welcome this new year with something good. :)

Thanks,
-Maverick
I am a fruitcake and Tenko is my man!
#DareFromLunar

Offline 2thetop

• Thank You
  • -Given: 475
  • -Receive: 1016
    • View Profile
Re: So you want to attract your soulmate?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 10:38:37 PM »
These are all feelings. They cannot be expressed in words. Hence “affirmations” are not that powerful. Universe responds to how you really feel not what you say you feel. Universe is not even listening to your words.
huh? you do realize that by using affirmations you can change the way your subconscious is programmed thus changing your feelings.  and feelings can be expressed in words.  such as........i am FEELING happy, i am FEELING pissed, i am FEELING peaceful.  However you tell yourself you feel you will eventually feel........thus affirmations may play a major roll in attracting what you desire. 
also the whole hygiene thing.......wouldnt that someone special over look your teeth, or your wieght or whatever else is wrong.......thus why they are that someone special and not just someone? 

not trying to pick at your post bud, but sorry i just dont agree with the above, the rest however is good info that is always worth reading again.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Mr positive

• Thank You
  • -Given: 275
  • -Receive: 567
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Att
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 11:16:26 PM »
exactly! That was my first thoughts 2thetop, they would overlook all that! My teeth are yellow and my ex accepted me i highly disagree with that statement! But hey, affirmations align your feelings! It guides your feelings to a better state only if you keep doing it! Idk the rest seems good! Bravo! Blessings to you all!

Offline Maverick

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 12:25:56 AM »
Hi all!
Thanks for the replies...

In case of affirmations what I meant to say was  "Just Affirmations" or "Only Affirmations" are not enough. You need to act with them. :)

And I strongly believe in the hygiene part.
Seems like you guys overlooked the "Biologically Repulsive" part. You should take care of whatever that is in your control. Now if you were born with only 1 ear, then thats out of your control. I am not talking about things that are out of your control. I try not to be too philosophical here.
What I mean by yellow teeth is stained teeth. Would you guys like someone who stinks?

You must look your best to feel best. You look good when you take care of yourself. Exercise daily, have good food. Maintain Hygiene. Hygiene puts you in healthy state. Ultimately you feel good. And thats teh whole point behind The Law of Attraction.

If you were born with 1 leg your "that someone special" will not worry about that because thats out of your control. But if you neglect some basic things (like cleanliness, which are well within your control) then I don't think "that someone special" will like it.

Why to make harder for yourself? :)

Thanks,
-Maverick :)

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2459
  • -Receive: 1823
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 12:42:50 AM »
This is awesome and relates somewhat to this topic....Enjoy, it will put a smile on your face!!

Offline 2thetop

• Thank You
  • -Given: 475
  • -Receive: 1016
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 05:06:01 AM »
well we will have to agree to disagree on that.  I get what youre trying to get at.  I see people that look filthy as all get out that i would never think about being intimate with that have partners all the time.  So I dont think that really matters.  Yes you should want to do things like bathe to feel good, but to your "special" someone, it wont matter.  My teeth are stained and when I try I can get any woman I want.  So I know for a fact that doesnt matter. 
Its all in your thoughts and how you feel.  Someone can be completely gross in your eyes and happy and content with in themselves.  Thats pretty much what I was trying to point out there.  I understand what youre getting at.  Its good to know you find those things of high value.  If im ever on a bus or plane next to you, I wont have to worry about any stink.  :D

Offline Maverick

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 12:30:45 PM »
Haha!
Reading this after a long time....

well we will have to agree to disagree on that. 

I respect that :)

I get what youre trying to get at.  I see people that look filthy as all get out that i would never think about being intimate with that have partners all the time.  So I dont think that really matters. Yes you should want to do things like bathe to feel good, but to your "special" someone, it wont matter.  My teeth are stained and when I try I can get any woman I want.  So I know for a fact that doesn't matter.

See, my point is not about what matters and what doesn't. Its about yourself. I personally take good care of my own body than anything else in this world, because thats where I live. And no one can deny the fact that if you are staying in clean house you feel good. Same goes with our bodies. Its not just about "getting the woman I want n blah blah blah" its all about how much you respect yourself.
Also - "People treat you the same way you treat yourself".
Staying filthy and dirty is a clear indication of lack of self respect and that the biggest thing anyone needs to sort out.

I personally have very high standards and much higher expectations. So if I need to have something high standard, I must make myself eligible to hold that (not just a woman but anything that I'd like to have - again my personal opinion, others are free to disagree ).
If you want to be able to play in FIFA world cup, you must be able to play at that level. You cant just sit in front of your computer affirming
"I am THE BEST FOOTBALLER out there and I help my national team to win the world cup".
You must have that skill and stamina and that comes from training your body. You can't hit the net with "Just affirmations".
Sure, if you train your body with affirmations then it will help you give results faster. Not the other way around.

Its all in your thoughts and how you feel.

Hmm, I honestly don't know how to respond to statements like this. They pretty much put fullstop to the discussion.
Perhaps I don't deny the truth behind it. I totally agree with this.
But if its all in our thoughts and how we feel, then why not feel best, instead of feeling "I can get anything I want without me being desirable for it" ???
"I want to marry miss universe but I want to stay unhealthy, filthy and whatever all BS" - Come on... please....
Thats all I want to say. Always go first class, never settle for anything mediocre - AND THAT STARTS WITH YOU FIRST.

If im ever on a bus or plane next to you, I wont have to worry about any stink.  :D

haha!
I must say you have amazing sense of humor :)
Keep it up :)

Offline JustForToday

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7393
  • -Receive: 3605
  • Love comes freely...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 02:39:39 PM »
haha maverick, you have a good humor as well ;D

thank you for this topic, good informations.... and i understand what you mean by mantaining the hygiene, but for me its something self- explaining.....  :)
and also, this will make you feel better and more beautiful and putting that vibes to the people around you...

and for the affirmations i think its really about the feeling and belief that you ARE what your affirmations say, i also think, by constantly repeating affirmations, you will come to that point anyway?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 02:42:22 PM by crazysoul »

Offline bubaakun

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 04:28:20 PM »
so can i attract someone who even dont know i exist? i want the particular person to become my soulmate. is that mean i can attract him to love me?

Offline Maverick

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 10:19:10 PM »
so can i attract someone who even dont know i exist?

Of course! you can... And also you can attract someone you even don't who exists :)

I want the particular person to become my soulmate. is that mean i can attract him to love me?

This is not a right post if you want to attract someone in particular...

The following thread will definitely help you in attracting someone particular
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/law-of-attraction-for-relationship-6/bible-of-getting-your-ex-back-dns-post/
:)

Hope that helps :)

Offline Maverick

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2012, 11:13:43 PM »
thank you for this topic, good informations.... and i understand what you mean by mantaining the hygiene, but for me its something self- explaining.....  :)
and also, this will make you feel better and more beautiful and putting that vibes to the people around you...
And yes! It really creates a good energy within and around you :)

and for the affirmations i think its really about the feeling and belief that you ARE what your affirmations say, i also think, by constantly repeating affirmations, you will come to that point anyway?
And about affirmations, recently I came across a post somewhere (will post the link here once I find it again)
That person explained, you must do affirmations when you are feeling good. This maximizes the effect of affirmations.
But if you do affirmations when you are pissed, then sometimes these affirmations become counter productive.

So instead of affirmations, maintain a gratitude journal. And read that journal whenever you want to. May be thrice a day.

To create a journal,
Start today. Get a notebook and write down all the things you are grateful for in it. When you feel good about something, just write that down in your journal. Keep adding things you are grateful for in that copy.
Soon you will realize how awesome you are. :)

And reading this is is more effective because you have experienced the emotional state before. So its easier to get into good mood. And since you've already experienced it, our so called logic does not try to piss us off while reading it. Which might be the case with affirmations.

When I started to learn programming, I really sucked at it. So I tried affirmations along with my sincere efforts. I kept uttering "I am a brilliant programmer" etc etc all the good stuff.
But when I tried to do that, my logic kicked in between saying, "How the hell are you brilliant? What have you done so far that makes you think you are brilliant"?

Life is not about being "THE GREATEST THIS WORLD HAS EVER SEEN". You become greatest by step by step climbing the hill.
And being grateful that you could do it. :)

so instead of fighting with my own self, I noted down things that I felt good about in learning process.
I noted down things like
1) yess! I was able to learn that syntax
2) great! i am so happy that I was able write that program without looking for the ready made solution.
etc etc

And when I re read that I quickly restores all the good vibe I have about me. :)

So I always prefer "feeling what you think" than just uttering the words that I don't really mean.

Of course, most of the stereotypical people will think that I have lost my mind and who the hell are you to deny the effectiveness of affirmations blah blah blah, but I know one thing, and that is restoring my emotional state back to however I want. And this way gives you results quickly. :)

Tags: