Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Daily Intentions list with dates. :) No POSTING Please, this is just the list.  (Read 35701 times)

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2459
  • -Receive: 1855
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Dec. 28, 2011

Apple's Intention:

So.....my desire is to be 100% healthy. To have plenty of energy to be able to do all the things I want to do. To be able to go out and do things I enjoy. To be able to have enough energy for everyday chores, plus have energy still to do the things I love and to take care of my family. To be able to eat whatever I want and still be and feel healthy and energetic.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 08:36:45 AM by Mariposa, (KnJ) »
I feel connected with my source!! 

I am here to serve, to love, to prosper, and to enjoy myself.

I am open to receive!

I accept everyone just as they are!

I honor and love myself, just as I am!

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Dec. 29, 2011

XC's Intention:

Okay so this is my desire. I want to attract a loving, romantic, passionate, committed relationship with Joanna. I want us to have a strong present and future together. I want us to have great communication and to be honest with each other. I also want any and all barriers that are between us to evaporate. I want Joanna to realize that I am the one for her, the one she has been looking for, and vice versa. Both her and I improve each others lives drastically, and make each other better in every way possible. My family also loves and accepts her, and vice versa for her family. I want us to go to each others houses and have dinner with each others families. She goes to my soccer games and cheers me on. I want us to go on romantic dates all the time and have lots of fun with each other. We trust each other completely and are each others best friend as well as romantic lovers. We share lots of hugs, kisses, etc with each other. We both share loving conversations and phone calls with each other. I want us to have a deeply loving relationship that lasts forever. I want to attract this relationship with Joanna NOW!

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Dec. 30, 2011

Jagged's Intention:

I want to attract a loving, healthy, committed, lasting, romantic relationship with my ex (R). I want to attract loving conversations, phone calls, texts, hugs, kisses, etc. A solid, honest, compassionate, new romantic relationship between us full of love and attraction for one another romantically. I want to attract R loving me deeply and for me to be the person she would choose to be with. Us being head over heels for one another, the sparks flying again. Fun and romantic outings and moments. I want to attract a closeness between she and I. I want all distractions and barriers that are in the way to be removed and dissolved....NOW and for this beautiful rship between R and I to unfold. I want for for this to be a lasting romantic relationship that lasts forever.  I want to attract this relationship w/ R soon.

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Dec. 31, 2011

Blore's intention:

I desire an amazing, deep, and loving relationship with my love, one with a strong bright endless future. One where my problems and worries are gone, one where we understand each other, and have strong communication. One where we both we love each other, and the other is important and valuable to us, where we both have faith in each other. I want our attraction to be strong, and endless. I want our trust to be unbreakable. I want us to both feel welcome and loved, to know our relationship is worth keeping. I want there to be no walls between us, I want us both to be happy with each other.

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
    • View Profile
January 1, 2012

Bal's Intention:

My intention is to attract a job.The specifics are :
1. 40-50% growth in my CTC.
2. Joining bonus of 75K.
3. The job requires me to travel once in every two months to the metros in India (Delhi/Mumbai/Hyderabad/Chennai/Kolkata/Pune)
4. A job with a MNC which is top 5 in its own segment with a high performing work culture and minimal of workplace politics.
5. HR Generalist profile.
6. The demography of the company should primarily be Youngsters.

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
    • View Profile
January 2, 2012

Miracles Magnet's intention:

I hope to have another chance to forge a new relationship with my ex, y.  We will forgive and forget all the past hurts and wrong doings, and form a new relationship where there is love, support, understanding, kindness and acceptance.

Y and I compliment one another in each and every way.  We are there for each other through good times and bad times.  We have no doubt that we are right one for each other.

Y and I have a future together that is filled with love and happiness everyday.

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
    • View Profile
January 3, 2012

DomingoC's intention:

This is what I will: -

My girlfriend back. In a more romantic, loving and committed and also passionate relationship. I want Mira back in a more strong relationship and I want to get the chance to have that. I want her mother to stop hating me for my views and to have her parents like me. This is what I will very much now. I want to know that she's missed me throughout the time that we were not together and I want to get the chance to know that. I will Mira to know how much I love her and how much she loves me also. To get to the main point of this first will, I want her back in a more strong, stable relationship.

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
    • View Profile
January 4, 2012

Sainam's intention:

I desire to attract my husband (Pradeep) to me. I desire for a very loving, strong and emotional bond between me and Pradeep. He initiates contacts and just be with me and I desire to be stronger each day. He disconnects himself completely from other women.

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
    • View Profile
January 5, 2012

Ava's intention:

I want to be together again with love of my life(B),before April.(cause Persian's new year begins in April)...
I want to have a new romantic relationship with him and i want to marry him and live with him happily forever.

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
    • View Profile
January 6, 2011

Inessa19's intention:

My desire is to start a loving relationship in 2012 with someone who suits me the best, which who I feel wonderful, who loves me in 100% and I love him in 100% too. It doesn't matter if it will be H. or someone else - I really don't care;) But it would be nice if it was him, but I'm also open for another person in my life.

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
    • View Profile
January 7, 2012

Lilly's intention:

So my own wish is to start a serious and loving relationship with the guy I'm close to and that nothing gets in the way of us being together this time!

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
    • View Profile
January 8, 2012

Lidija's intention:

To be with Kire again and to be in love and enjoying our relationship!

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
    • View Profile
January 9, 2012

Bravelioness's intention:

-a job that I love what I am doing specifically a stable job that can grant me good pay,benefits,financial independence & stability
a job that has a Monday to Friday daytime schedule that follows Philippine holidays preferably one that that doesn't end late at night like beyond 9pm
-to work in a company that cares about its employees & that has a good working environment

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
    • View Profile
January 10, 2012

Happybeingme's intention:

I wish to attract a renewed relationship with matt with improved communication. I wish for him to forget any issues that stand in our way and to realize he still loves me and wants to be with me in a loving committed relationship again.

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
    • View Profile
January 11, 2012

Menow's intention:

My intention is to attract a perfect opportunity to tell my dance partner how much I love him, how much I appreciate him,  and that I don't expect anything in return. I just want him to know that he changed my life and that I am grateful for that and will love him forever no matter what happens. I want this opportunity to bring us closer and heal both of us in a way that will make our lives happier and more fulfilled.