Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: GROUP INTENTION EVERY DAY FOR ONE PERSON EACH DAY!  (Read 154161 times)

Offline anteres

• Thank You
  • -Given: 120
  • -Receive: 149
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: GROUP INTENTION EVERY DAY FOR ONE PERSON EACH DAY!
« Reply #1425 on: September 20, 2017, 05:52:12 PM »
Hi,

I know I promised to get this done last week and I apologize for not getting it done, but better late than never.

OK, so each day starting tomorrow we will focus on the intention of one person and their desire, it can be regarding a relationship, job, money, or whatever but it will just be one intention not an entire list for that particular person.  Don't worry we can do your next desire on another day.  So let's keep it simple and just one desire at a time.  Here's the thing though.....BE SPECIFIC, try to be as specific as you possibly can about your desire so we can include all aspects to help you get exactly what you desire.

For example, if you want a new job, be specific about where you want to work, the position, money, vacation time, etc.

OK, so who do we start with first? 

Well, I think first come first serve will work, so just list your intention and we will work down the list from top to bottom and continue each day.

Hurry up and get your posts in so you are on the list!!  :)

I look forward to this......It will be great to be able to help each other manifest our desires!

Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Have a wonderful day!

Lots of Love! 

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/law-of-attraction-for-relationship-6/we-all-struggle/

I just want to be myself, radiating love, joy and peace. I want to align with myself and the universe. Can I please take my wish for granted ? :)

Offline Jayh92

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: October 21, 2017, 03:50:24 PM »
So im a newbie to this forum but it seems the LOA has brought me here from my desire to attract my ex girlfriend back! Back storie.... we split 6 months ago due to my bad attitude and negative behaviour regarding illness and depression, before this we had a loving relationship in which we were planning a life together. Understandably she couldnt be around such a negative atmosphere!
Since the break up i have decided for myself to completely change my life, in fact the universe made the decision for me by introducing me to "the secret" which lead me to people which then brought me into a new life living in the present moment and allowing me to conquor illness and depression in myself and so many more wonderful things!
I would like to attract my love back into a loving, caring, compassionate, commited relationship with a promise of travel, a family and marriage into old age. We would be over the moon happy and head over heels in love with each other and bring more joy into each other life than we could possibly imagine!
Ive found so much joy and happiness within myself that i want to be able to share and allow to grow
Ive had many signals and signs in the past few weeks pointing me in the direction of Emily but am unsure on how to approach the sitiation as i dont want to force anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated
This thread is awesome, its great to be in the company of so many caring people sharing love!

Offline Coffee098

• Thank You
  • -Given: 110
  • -Receive: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: December 10, 2017, 03:33:15 AM »
Me please!
Over the next week I will find out whether my ex is giving us another chance or moving on completely.
Please send positive love and energy to this situation & intentions for the best outcome.

Offline WeWillBeTogether89

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: March 28, 2018, 04:07:17 PM »
Hi!

It's feels great being part of such a loving and supporting group. My intention is to get back together with the love of my life. Both he and I made terrible mistakes in our relationship and I am the on who decided to break it off because it was unhealthy and toxic. I want us to both heal and get back together stronger and healthier.

Offline Lilchacha

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: March 29, 2018, 05:26:46 AM »
Hi

I'd like to have 5000 that's mine before April 10th 2018, I'd like to spend some on driving lessons, clothes and debts and save the rest. Thank you
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 05:29:23 AM by Lilchacha »

Offline princessgirl87

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: March 29, 2018, 12:37:07 PM »
Hi! I would like to attract a text from my specific person without me having to reach out. Thank you. :D

Offline EyadIssa

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: May 02, 2018, 05:24:04 PM »
Hi I want to attract my specific person into my life  :)

Offline tatsuya11

• Thank You
  • -Given: 31
  • -Receive: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: May 09, 2018, 02:25:54 PM »
Hi there :) I want to attract a healthy, mutual love relationship with the girl I love for months. I planted the seeds, I'd be happy if you help me too.

We have a healthy and happy relationship. We are in love with each other. We get along really well, we are emotionally open to each other and we want to spend the rest of our lives together.

Offline maggiep

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: May 11, 2018, 09:20:02 PM »
Hello!

I was wondering in case this is still going, I would like to get back with my ex! I know deep down the Universe will bring him back to me, cause I have manifested many ex's previously before even knowing about LOA. BUT!!!

I KNOW i have to focus on MYSELF first, and this is what I am having trouble with. I have low self-value (limiting belief). In the past, i would have trouble seeing myself as "good girlfriend material" or as a person in general that can bring joy to someone's life (boyfriend or not), but with affirmations and subliminal messages, day by day that feeling gets more intense and believable. I AM good girlfriend material, and I DO bring joy and light into people's lives.

So my desire is this: I am full of light, hope, and unconditional love for myself. I healthily express my emotions, and they come from a place of love and confidence. I bring happiness in my life and other people's life. I am a ray of sunshine. I attract my boyfriend closer and closer, and he loves me the same way I love myself. We are in a healthy, exclusive, and intimate relationship, full of joy, humor, trust, and mutual support. We are a team, a power couple, leading together our way to happiness.

LOL just typing this raised my vibrations!!!

Blessings to you all!

Offline ovidhawkins

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: May 18, 2018, 07:18:30 AM »
I'm just trying to get my ex back. I almost don't believe I'm here, because even though we both had flaws, we were great together. So if we could group intent to this girl to help her reach out to me, that'd be stellar

Offline Noreen Given

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: May 30, 2018, 05:43:38 PM »
.....hellow thanyou for the idea .My desire is to be back to my ex boyfriend Geofrey ...by tommorow because its now 2 months and some days since we broke up...and i started using the secret six days past so like i meant tommorow to be the day for my ex to be back and am realy waiting for it.. Thankyou once again

Offline key9916

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: June 23, 2018, 06:12:04 AM »
I want that my girl comes back and we get married and everyone is happy with our marriage . She broke it off only because of culture and religion. So please meditate for my intention to be manifested.  Ty. Ill return the favour

Offline Angelblue

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: August 10, 2018, 12:14:12 AM »
I want back in a loving annd fulfilling relationship the woman I dated.

Offline Ibbyliv

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: May 17, 2019, 03:17:42 PM »
Hello and very nice to meet you all! I'm so excited to finally be among a group of wonderful people who understand! I'm going to read and send positive thoughts to as much of your posts as I can!
Today I'm gonna be meeting with my love with whom I'm wishing for some clarity in the mixed signals I have been receiving. Thank you all so much <3

Offline ovidhawkins

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: June 13, 2019, 05:37:17 AM »
Please send positive thoughts for me and Rylie Ann Mcgonegle. She's an absolute treasure and I'd love to be able to reconnect with her so I've got something to look forward to after deployment😃