Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: WE MET! (not a succes story, but allright!)  (Read 1482 times)

Offline Chantal

• Thank You
  • -Given: 31
  • -Receive: 20
  • The Universe will deliver exactly what you need!
    • View Profile
WE MET! (not a succes story, but allright!)
« on: November 25, 2011, 02:49:17 AM »
Hi there, a bit of a long story, but here we go!

As someone said to me in my last topic, I should forgive him. I know I can, I am on my way. Untill a few hours ago I still felt a bit doubtfull and perhaps I will be, but I am feeling GREAT and PERFECT!

I am on my way to become a BETTER GREATER MORE LOVING VALUABLE ME! Thanks to the Secret, LOA and this forum and other GREAT things. I just went to Antwerp by train. It was amazing, I am rather broke and thought: There wont come someone to control tickets, and guess what? Nobody came! Never had that! When I arrived and took the tram to the school I want to gain information for a parttime evening adult education, I met in that tram two cool guys...we chatted and it was fun (just a chat!) Normally spoken I am rather shy, but I said, if I like the parttime education, I'll probably move to Antwerp. I'll give you my email, so you can email me. They said they definately would.

Then I called S. We chatted and I said I was in Antwerp. He said he wanted to go somewhere else, he said he thought I was coming tomorrow and wanted to do the other thing. I said: "That is allright, we will see each other another time, I'll just get my train then!" He changed his mind and said: "What the heck, Why not?" I had to wait for him a little while, he was too late. I chatted with a sweet girl and it was fun! When he arrived, we spoke. It was a bit odd. There were some silences. He also said: "I do not what to say else really". He said I was acting strange (since the discovery of the existence of the LOA I AM feeling great, while I am normally really negative) I said: "Well, you do not have to believe me, you can think I took drugs or am drunk, but what is the meaning of beeing negative, I used to be negative and I do not want that anymore". He thought perhaps I was acting or something, but really, I do not care. But, he also asked me: "Are there a lot of boys in love with you?",  and asked me three times if I am really over him. Should I expect that is good news?

I also said, PERHAPS I'll move to Antwerp. He did not get angry, he only said, that would be strange, us living in the same city. I said: "Well, we do not have to be best friends if you do not want to". I just acted cool, not needy, clingy, desperate. Just HAPPY. He also said: "Do you not miss me?" I said: "I missed ME and now I am on my way finding myself, ofcourse I do miss you, but I am learning a lot right now, this is such a good thing!" (And believe it or not, I MEANT it) I think (or FEEL) I can detach from the outcome right now, after seeing him. I think I will follow my own path. And if he will be part of that, it would be great. But if not, my path also will be great!

I am also a bit proud of myself, I did not asked him anything about if he was seeing someone else, or how he is acting with other girls. And it is really, because I KNOW that if the Universe will deliver him back to me, that would be GREAT and if don't I am sure, the Universe will deliver me someone even better than him. I LOVE ME, well, I am on my way I suppose... :) When I left I said: "Perhaps we can meet Monday?" He said he did not know, but well, when I am in Antwerp I'll sent him a text sms and if he liked what he saw today, he will react (Haha, he also said: It is not like you are extremely happy the one time and extremely depressed the other time? At first I was, well at first I was just depressed, now I am feeling great and in between that I felt indeed like that, but I want to feel great, so I FEEL GREAT)

I'll also visit Antwerp again this Monday, because I can follow two trial lessons for the directions of parttime study so I can see if it feels good to me. I am so happy. I am so happy that everything the Universe has for me in the future! I am so grateful everything I am learning and experiencing right now. I am so grateful for everything and everybody I have. I am so grateful that I "met" you sweet people over here. Thanks!

Offline lashark

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 807
    • View Profile
Re: WE MET! (not a succes story, but allright!)
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 04:17:01 AM »
WOW that is so awesome!!!!

I am SO HAPPY for you!

It sounds like you have fallen in love with yourself and still love him yet not dependant on his actions in order to be happy! AW YAY!

Keep focusing on yourself and reach for thoughts that feel the best, make feeling good yoru priority and you will begin to notice your desires coming to YOU.
Be careful to not resent him. Love him unconditionally and more importantly love yourself unconditionally.

Love your desires unconditionally they will start flying into your experience.

Offline Chantal

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 04:44:29 AM »
HOORAY! Did not knew that is falling in love with myself, but it feels awesome! About an hour and a half ago i got a text: Take care of yourself Chantal... (from him) and half an hour later Dont know if the message arrived? He should think WTF? Haha! I am sure, if I keep holding on using the LOA I definately wont become nuts or manic, I'll become GRATEFUL :) Loving it! Thanks for your reply a lot!

Offline arminhul

• Thank You
  • -Given: 151
  • -Receive: 125
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 12:04:55 AM »
It is working for you.  :D

Offline Chantal

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2011, 01:18:20 AM »
thanks...I really hope it will turn out just fine and the way it is supposed too according to the Universe.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 05:28:29 AM by Chantal »

Tags: