Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Berylac's Offerings! [Subliminal Messages|Exclusive Materials] & VAULT!  (Read 31421 times)

Offline debbiestclaire

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • We are what think about
    • View Profile
sorry to be a bother. Can you please tell me how to listen to your sublimal messages, Are they silent so I should not hear anything. The other subliminal messages I have heard had music. I down loaded one and heard nothing.  Thanks

Offline CryingFreeman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 2
  • I Am Always With You!
    • View Profile
Berylac,

Thanks for the post and the great thread resulting from it. Best wishes to all!

Offline CryingFreeman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 2
  • I Am Always With You!
    • View Profile
Important message from: CryingFreeman

This is such a great forum, and it is very sad that in many areas it is being neglected. I am sorry if this is sensitive to some quarters but there is no other way of putting it.

Things such as what Berylac has offered this community require a password that is currently being held by a select few. I have seen many requests from members for this password, without response from those "In The Know".

Berylac is a friend of mine and as such I hold the password. All members who show an interest are welcome to PM me. There is a strict warning however. Please keep to the Original Poster's request not to share the material you will find in The Vault. This is for members only and use what is available wisely.

May Your Success Be More Than You Can Hold!

Offline ava

• Thank You
  • -Given: 935
  • -Receive: 986
  • I am my desire!
    • View Profile
cryingFreeman please empty  your inbox.cause it is full and i can't pm you.

Offline lise

• Thank You
  • -Given: 257
  • -Receive: 774
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
Things such as what Berylac has offered this community require a password that is currently being held by a select few. I have seen many requests from members for this password, without response from those "In The Know"

How do you know they haven't received a response? It says in the message to email Ankur or the moderator. If Berylac had wanted the password just on the main forum then he would have put it. Just because they haven't replied on this thread doesn't mean they haven't replied. Quite often people ask and write the stuff over and over on here without actually looking to see if the answer is right in front of them.

Offline Berylac

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 291
    • View Profile
Hi,

To clear things up, I still do respond to private messages! Every time you send me a private message from this forum, it notifies me through my personal email. I do check my personal email at least every 48 hours!

It's just that there's no more reply to this thread from me with regard to the password.

Thanks,

Regards,
Berylac
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 04:36:16 PM by Berylac »

Offline Cherrybelle

• Thank You
  • -Given: 573
  • -Receive: 718
    • View Profile
Hi

Can i have the password?

Thank you
C

Offline tejasadhate

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
hi

can u provide something (mp3 or ebook or program) on remote seduction, psychic seduction, remote influence .
anything that works
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 03:14:46 PM by tejasadhate »

Offline Lov8aloha2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 104
  • -Receive: 173
    • View Profile
is it still possible to get a password for the pdfs and stuff?

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 887
    • View Profile
I was wondering about the password as well.  It says somewhere to message Ankur, which I did twice so far but haven't gotten a reply.

Tags: New