Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Berylac's Offerings! [Subliminal Messages|Exclusive Materials] & VAULT!  (Read 34122 times)

Offline Berylac

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 291
    • View Profile
Hi,

Thanks everyone for their support!

Regards,
Berylac
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 04:51:59 PM by Berylac »
Do what thou Wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.

Coming together is a Beginning. Keeping together is Progress. Working together is Success.

A person sees difficulty in every opportunity; A successful person sees opportunity in every difficulty.

Offline Berylac

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 06:56:17 PM by Berylac »

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2459
  • -Receive: 1855
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Wow, how generous of you!  Thank you!

Offline Believing Love

• Thank You
  • -Given: 242
  • -Receive: 891
  • Believing is Seeing
    • View Profile
Bery !!
How you doing ?
been ages I didnt hear anything from you !

I definitely want one .... will PM you .. Thank you !! =)

Offline Berylac

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Bery !!
How you doing ?
been ages I didnt hear anything from you !

I definitely want one .... will PM you .. Thank you !! =)

Hi,

Hey! I have been busy with new fields and school examinations. It's school holiday right now. =)

Regards,
Berylac

Offline 2thetop

• Thank You
  • -Given: 475
  • -Receive: 1032
    • View Profile
sweet! thanks a ton.  im gonna give em a try.  interested in the smoking one more then anything.  thanks again!

Offline Berylac

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Hi,

2thetop, do you have any topics in mind you want me to make into Subliminal Messages? Do tell me though, do give suggestions. ;)

Regards,
Berylac
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 04:40:27 AM by Berylac »

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2459
  • -Receive: 1855
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hey Ber!

Can you do one on letting go?  Like letting go and letting god/source/universe handle it for you?  That's where I am at....done everything else...I got one thing left to do and that is to just detach and let go!!  Let me know.

Thanks!

Mariposa

Offline Berylac

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Hey Ber!

Can you do one on letting go?  Like letting go and letting god/source/universe handle it for you?  That's where I am at....done everything else...I got one thing left to do and that is to just detach and let go!!  Let me know.

Thanks!

Mariposa

Hi,

Hello mate, "Letting go" is a huge term. It would be effective if you would tell me the specific areas like, "Letting Go" for relationships, wealth, etc. Well, I can make a very general one but I just think that, zooming into one of these fields might be useful. =)

It's just only a suggestion. Let me know your decision, and I will get it done. =)

Regards,
Berylac

Offline Berylac

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Hey Ber!

Thanks!

Mariposa

Hi,

The Letting Go Subliminal Messages is ready. Just a slight note. This specific audio is not recommended for looping. You can meditate on it.

Regards,
Berylac

Offline 2thetop

• Thank You
    • View Profile
topics?  sure.  confidence building, wealthy thought process, financial abundance, emotional control, grateful thought process......dunno if thats what you meant or not.  if it is im sure i can come up with more  :D

Personally I would like one on being a non smoker.  I am gonna send you a pm, but im thinking about what to have as statements. 

Offline Berylac

• Thank You
    • View Profile
topics?  sure.  confidence building, wealthy thought process, financial abundance, emotional control, grateful thought process......dunno if thats what you meant or not.  if it is im sure i can come up with more  :D

Personally I would like one on being a non smoker.  I am gonna send you a pm, but im thinking about what to have as statements.

Hi,

Done. =D Go up and see. Do check out with the Grateful Thought Process. It's beautiful. ;)

Regards,
Berylac

Offline 2thetop

• Thank You
    • View Profile
awesome man!  thanks again for all those, im dling them and will try them out this weekend when my daughter goes home.  this last month or two has just been filled with amazing people like you who are willing to give people some part of them.  thank you again for your work. 

Offline Moonpetal

• Thank You
  • -Given: 99
  • -Receive: 134
  • Somewhere over the rainbow...
    • View Profile
Oh, wow, this is great!! Thank you for this  :D

Offline Berylac

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Hi,

New Material & Recently Research Guide: Schumann Resonance Method - Law of Attraction & 7.83Hz Brainwave Entrainment Audio.

Just one question guys, would you guys prefer Wealth or Relationship? I am going to make one thread in either one of them, explaining how to manifest things through using this method. This is one of the researches I have covered so far.

Regards,
Berylac
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 07:36:10 AM by Berylac »

Tags: New