Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: What good thing happened to you today?  (Read 208684 times)

Offline Kaitlimberg88

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: What good thing happened to you today?
« Reply #1875 on: July 20, 2018, 03:34:59 AM »
I cured my depression

Offline Natalia25

• Thank You
  • -Given: 164
  • -Receive: 62
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: August 01, 2018, 08:47:07 AM »
My cat came back home safety after went missing for two days. Our family assumed he was missing because he never wandered away from home longer than a few hours. My mother thought he was stolen and sold by some stranger who passed by our house. But I kept visualizing his return and imagining the feelings of holding him in my arms, touching his soft fur and smelling his scent.

And finally he got back! He was hungry and scared but he was okay. Thank you, Universe.

Offline powersoul

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: September 27, 2018, 04:18:10 PM »
Had a real good run and made some good progress with work

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline DianneM

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: December 17, 2018, 07:42:39 PM »
that's great! A good thing happened also to me today, after 2 of attracting money in my life so that i can buy my son, nephews and niece a Christmas present, it finally did. I was able to buy them their favorites this year. It's so heart warming that i bought and wrapped my presents for them and i cannot wait to see their smiles once they opened it. :D will the help of some lessons and exercises about LOA that i learned from an online course from the website Must Spark Joy, it really helped me to be more positive for a person like me who's naturally a pessimist. 

Offline Natalia25

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: December 26, 2018, 08:09:23 PM »
The person that I really care about texted me and wished me happy birthday. We barely speak to each other but he always texts me on my birthday.

Offline IcanHearaPindrop

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Eyes wide open, and now I see!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: January 02, 2019, 12:52:18 AM »
I am on a journey of creating a website to promote LOA myself to help people, empower them, and help overcome circumstances as well - I enjoy seeing the victories people experience and it encourages me as well as I continue on my endeavors of transformation and manifestation as well!

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 156
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: January 02, 2019, 07:07:27 AM »
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 12:00:13 PM by Brighton »

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1178
  • -Receive: 1269
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: January 02, 2019, 11:16:38 AM »
that's great! A good thing happened also to me today, after 2 of attracting money in my life so that i can buy my son, nephews and niece a Christmas present, it finally did. I was able to buy them their favorites this year. It's so heart warming that i bought and wrapped my presents for them and i cannot wait to see their smiles once they opened it. :D will the help of some lessons and exercises about LOA that i learned from an online course from the website Must Spark Joy, it really helped me to be more positive for a person like me who's naturally a pessimist. 
No, you are only on here to promote the course so I can't take you seriously.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: January 02, 2019, 12:00:25 PM »
I am on a journey of creating a website to promote LOA myself to help people, empower them, and help overcome circumstances as well - I enjoy seeing the victories people experience and it encourages me as well as I continue on my endeavors of transformation and manifestation as well!

Judging by your reply in the other thread :

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26561.msg225665

,your understanding and experience with the loa is pretty shallow. You have no business creating a website promoting the loa and, very obviously, selling loa stuff to other people. If you just wanted to promote the loa, why do so when there are literally hundreds of websites, and videos on youtube, which already do that? If you want to sell things to people (obviously what you want to do), how can you in good conscience do that when you yourself are so poor at the loa ? This is a new year, so I'm giving you a chance. Go and learn how to do the loa by practice. Get some good goals sorted. There are so many people doing such a good job there and they put in the hours and keep their patience and basically work it over time. Be that and show me the money. Here are some useful links to help you get started :

Make money with the loa :
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26818.msg225450

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=25923.msg217502

Get a dream job :

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26823.msg225520

Ex Back:

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26178.m

*Now*, you can indeed hear that pin drop. 

« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 12:05:49 PM by Brighton »

Offline Natalia25

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: January 04, 2019, 04:20:02 PM »
"What good thing happened to you today?"

I didn't have to go to work today. Ha!

Offline RobD0123

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: January 09, 2019, 07:34:15 AM »
Today I attracted the title to my new book.
I have been think about writing a book for a while, but it obviously wasn't that important to me or it would have been on the top of my list of things to attract. I have had many other things to work on lately. Today I had the time to focus on my book and if I really wanted it, or if it was just a fleeting fancy. I meditated on it and, BAM! Like a flash the title showed up and the words started to flow. Obviously it won't be written in a day, but It has begun. I have come to understand that you can not force the universe to give you what you want. The creation process will begin with inspired action. You can't make yourself inspired, it has to be true inspiration and true desire, if you want to manifest your dreams.

If you truly want to manifest your dreams, start by focusing your desires on your peace and your joy. Once you've begun to manifest those two important states of being, you will be able to manifest anything.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: January 11, 2019, 11:05:55 AM »
Today I attracted the title to my new book.

Ah ha. No prizes for (now) guessing what is the topic of said book. lolololololol

Offline RobD0123

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: January 11, 2019, 08:12:25 PM »
Well, the title is actually, "The Adventures of Gary Gecko." It is a children's book about a Gecko. I wanted to write something that would be fun with different animals and what not. They meet each other and all that jazz. Gary Gecko will learn that what is different from him is not bad. I want to promote inclusion and diversity and happiness and joy. I think it would be good for kids to learn early in life the value of acceptance and kindness. Like I said I am still writing it, or at least trying to write it. If promoting kindness and acceptance can save even one child from depression and eventually suicide, it is worth writing it.

You now know the title and the basic idea of my new book.

Accepting others and being kind and supportive has to be the defining characteristic of life as we know it. Who wants to live in a world where you are constantly bashed and attacked just because you are different? I know what it is like to be bullied, I know how difficult life can be having to face a daily onslaught off rudeness and insults. I know what it is like to lay on the floor bleeding and wanting to die. The crushing pain of loneliness is a feeling I would not wish on my worst enemy.

That is why I cling to the Law of Attraction. As I sit here typing with the use of only one hand, it is a constant reminder that I may never have learned how to use the Law of Attraction to bring happiness into my life. I may have never had the idea to write a book to help children.

But, the most important thing by far is, I have learned to stay positive, stay strong, and keep a strangle hold on joy in the face of people who thrive on attacking and hurting others, people not unlike yourself.

I truly hope that your day is wonderful.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: January 11, 2019, 08:59:20 PM »

Well, the title is actually, "The Adventures of Gary Gecko." It is a children's book about a Gecko. I wanted to write something that would be fun with different animals and what not. They meet each other and all that jazz.

I see. That's fun. I remember reading the Wind in the Willows back in my day. Awesome.

See if you can include a tadpole or a little frog in the cast of characters.

If promoting kindness and acceptance can save even one child from depression and eventually suicide, it is worth writing it.

I am going to post something soon called the DDT, defeat depression technique. Perhaps you can rewrite it into something that a child will be
able to assimilate.

Accepting others and being kind and supportive has to be the defining characteristic of life as we know it. Who wants to live in a world where you are constantly bashed and attacked just because you are different?

No matter how many times you repeat it, no one took you to task here because you were merely different. You were called out because the content of your difference was inane. When you post stuff like that, you imply that we are too stupid to see it for what it is. Do you think we are stupid? That is why you were called out.

And please note : wanting protection for different views cannot be used as convenient cover to float rubbish and escape without addressing pointed criticisms which follow. This is an adult forum.

As I sit here typing with the use of only one hand,

What ? How did that happen ? What happened to your other hand ? Are you alright ?

Offline RobD0123

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: January 11, 2019, 10:04:06 PM »
I never thought of a tadpole, I am sure that it would be a nice addition to the book. But, as I say, it is a work in progress.

As for my writing. I apologize if I came of like I was calling you, or anyone else stupid. I have a way of writing in a "matter of fact" sort of way. I understand how I could come off as a bit of a wanna be know it all. I write as if I were talking to myself, I reaffirm what I already know and what I should be doing. I have a tendency of taking affirmations from one line quotes to a rambling montage of self talk.

I had and have no intention of offending anyone. That being said, I cannot stop writing and talking in a way that has become my "system" if you will. It is helpful for me to write the way I do. Of course I know that style of writing may not come off well in a children's book, but I'd like to think that you understand what I mean.

I will however make an attempt to say something like "I mean no offense to anyone with the following words", something like that. But, most of us know that the phrase, "No offense intended" Is usually followed by something offensive. HAHAHA

As for what happened to me, it is difficult for me to say without alienating people and coming off as crazy. Though I am a bit crazy. :o

When I say, "Have a wonderful day", I truly do mean it to each and everyone of you.

Have a wonderful day