Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: What good thing happened to you today?  (Read 238072 times)

Offline JJ2

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 8
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: What good thing happened to you today?
« Reply #1830 on: September 19, 2017, 03:35:59 AM »
A scratch card I found in my bag won £1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Offline anteres

• Thank You
  • -Given: 120
  • -Receive: 149
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: September 21, 2017, 02:41:04 PM »
After my (second time) breakup with my boyfriend of three years almost I really became panicked. I cried for days and then I landed up in this website. I must say this is the best thing happened. Hence, I am not sorry or regretful about it. I had everything but due to my negativity I started ruining everything. But this breakup was an eye opener. I am glad that it happened.

These days I just have one mantra "I am blessed with everything and I have everything whatever I need or want" This is kind of amazing. I much more relaxed and a better person now.

Since last three weeks of  no contact he texted me yesterday. Today morning I just texted him Hi. Good morning, he also replied Hi. After I did not write anything. I did not know what to write. But I am happy. I am happy that I love him, it is a great feeling.

So yes, everyday starting from Sunrise to an awesome good night sleep I am happy. I am happy that I alive :-)

I request everyone don't look for specific things to be happy. Just wake up and look at the sun and be happy, Be happy for the air your breathe and the water you drink. All these things which are essentials are given freely. So make it a choice to be happy.
:) <3

Offline crystal_clear

• Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: September 22, 2017, 03:20:45 AM »
I saw really awesome cello and violin performance at the subway station.

Offline Kaaeas

• Thank You
  • -Given: 26
  • -Receive: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: September 23, 2017, 10:12:02 AM »
Best week in a very long time. I had a job interview and was offered the job on the spot pending reference and background check (the perfect job for right now...). I also signed up for school and learned that I can start in two weeks instead of three months. My student loans were approved in one day so there's absolutely no delay in starting this first class. Then I suddenly got a refund check in the mail for several hundred dollars (which is huge to someone who has been trying to find work for a year and has been consistently overdrawn for months). My son is finally starting school so I'm good to work and go to school. My ex-husband learned he's getting another promotion, which helps our family tremendously. So much momentum going!

Offline anteres

• Thank You
  • -Given: 120
  • -Receive: 149
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: September 23, 2017, 01:28:53 PM »
Best week in a very long time. I had a job interview and was offered the job on the spot pending reference and background check (the perfect job for right now...). I also signed up for school and learned that I can start in two weeks instead of three months. My student loans were approved in one day so there's absolutely no delay in starting this first class. Then I suddenly got a refund check in the mail for several hundred dollars (which is huge to someone who has been trying to find work for a year and has been consistently overdrawn for months). My son is finally starting school so I'm good to work and go to school. My ex-husband learned he's getting another promotion, which helps our family tremendously. So much momentum going!
More power to you dear :)

Offline Journeyman

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: September 23, 2017, 03:35:15 PM »
Iím at a beach resort. Havenít been to the beach in eons. Lol

Offline Coffee098

• Thank You
  • -Given: 110
  • -Receive: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: October 13, 2017, 01:45:05 AM »
I made someone smile :)

Offline true_love

• Thank You
  • -Given: 353
  • -Receive: 207
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: October 13, 2017, 12:11:26 PM »
I was walking to the coffee shop, telling myself over and over something great is going to happen today, when I asked for a new card the cashier said I need to give you hundreds then, assuming I lost my card. He had stamped my card about 7 times. I said oh I finished my other one then he just gave me the card anyways, so I'll get a few coffee in a few days time.

Thank you universe ❤✨

Offline dssd0041

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: November 05, 2017, 03:54:44 AM »
Today I was listening to the audio book "Power" and so I decided to test the LOA on a parking spot that is rarely available. You sure can guess how it worked out- I got my spot!! It's been a wonderful day!!!

Offline dssd0041

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: November 06, 2017, 06:08:11 AM »
Had a wonderful day. Again with stating small-I visualized a specific model Mercedes to touch in my mind last night (lovely car). Guess what? Saw it and touched it!!! might not sound like a lot but I am GRATEFUl  for all things!!! :D :D :D
Feeling blessed!!

Offline pinkcherubs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: November 09, 2017, 12:21:56 AM »
I uploaded a picture on my instagram and got flooded with messages from people telling me that I was gorgeous, cute, and beautiful

Offline yesican

• Thank You
  • -Given: 435
  • -Receive: 244
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: November 10, 2017, 08:13:47 PM »
I sold a watch. I promised to change the battery before sending it. Costs of that should have been 40Ä according to the watch manufacturer. I already received the money from the buyer.
Suddenly, the manufacturer of the watch ( a popular brand) told me it is not just the battery. We have to do more. It will cost 500 Ä. I told them, "please send me the watch back". At my place i went to a small jewellery store. The exchnaged the battery, the watch worked. Price 8Ä  ;D ;D ;D
man, I am so grateful... thank you thank you thank you.

Offline meredithanne90

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: November 23, 2017, 05:34:26 AM »
A few interesting things... last night I was sleeping and my phone vibrated and i got a message from an unknown person saying love yourself at 11.11pm in the evening the message had no name. My phone flashed 11.11 last night when I woke up by coincidence that was the coolest and kind of scary synchronicity Iíve ever seen. I walked in the morning and there was a massive sign standing in front of me that said itís going to be a yes and another that said potential pursued, iím kind of shocked and amazed. Not only that someone that shares my current exís name is in my class right now, itís so weird, I have been seeing his name a lot itís pretty intense.

Offline seatostars

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 26
  • -Receive: 10
  • We create our own universe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: December 19, 2017, 03:12:44 AM »
I woke up to my kitten snuggling next to me. He seemed so happy when I woke up and pet him. It's hard to be sad when there is a beautiful little animal, who is so happy to see you.  :D

Offline Yoursweetlove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 124
  • -Receive: 33
  • have faith, have fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: December 30, 2017, 10:05:58 PM »
I have successfully manifested a beautiful dress for New Year that I've been wanting for a while :)