Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: Aristotle Onassis said if he was flat broke he would...  (Read 2909 times)

Offline Walter D.

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 41
  • Success Is a Desicion Away!
    • View Profile
Aristotle Onassis said if he was flat broke he would...
« on: October 20, 2011, 07:50:53 PM »
..associate with wealthy people. Those of you that have never heard of Aristotle Onassis, he was the richest man in the world during world war 1. He said if he was flat broke he would do one thing to help re-establish his wealth, 'associate with wealth people.' Because success breeds success also means that success rubs off. The thinking, the vibration of successful people rubs off.  When you're in the physical presence of successful people or wealthy people, their energy AFFECTS YOU.

Remember their brain is a transmitter and receiver of frequency and your brain is a receiver. They're having a positive influence on you. Remember when we were kids our parents used to say, "hey, you hang out with that bad crowd you're gonna turn out just like them" well, that's true. But it's also true on the positive side you hang around with successful people you're gonna turn out just like them. You associate, you are in the physical presence of successful people, their vibration affects you, your DNA, it effects your brain, it affects the way you think, it affects the way you vibrate, it affects your thought pattern-- associating with successful people. The more opportunity you get to associate with like minded people take advantage even if they're not wealthy yet but they're thinking the right way, they're vibrating the right way----- You wanna be around people that have much more positive, are much more proactive, much more at cause vibration, does this make sense? People that are dreaming, that are happy, that are making their dreams come true, those that are going for their dreams those that are winners!

You wanna associate with and be in the physical presence with wealthy or successful people and people that are like minded. It makes a huge difference!

To your success.         

http://www.geniusm.com/blog/The+Think+And+Grow+Rich+Of+Our+Time.aspx
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 08:37:08 PM by Walter D. »
Walter.

Offline RealCrimsonDynamo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 117
  • -Receive: 188
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Aristotle Onassis said if he was flat broke he would...
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 08:00:36 PM »
I totally agree with this.  It may sound snobby or elitist but I do believe that it is true.  I recommended that another member join a group like Toastmasters.  I am also seriously considering joining the Chamber of Commerce for the exact same reason. 

Offline Mr positive

• Thank You
  • -Given: 275
  • -Receive: 566
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Att
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 09:42:19 PM »
Yes makes total sense! I was going to say no one in my town is successful but when i think about it there is alot of ppl thatare successful! Its just a matter of will they share there time with me! Loa! Yeah my employment agency said they might be able to afford my going to toastmasters so money shouldnt be a issue if you want to go for something!

Offline I Love Rainbows

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1445
  • -Receive: 3047
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 05:03:48 AM »
Really good point, and something helpful for me at the moment. Thanks very much for posting!  :)

Offline Shrikanya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 179
  • -Receive: 171
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 12:55:08 AM »
Hi Walter,

You are absolutely right in saying that success breeds success. I have a similar experience and I can vouch for it.

Thanks for sharing this.

Best Regards,
Shrikanya

Offline billjonesplanet

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 7
  • Live by the law all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 11:48:13 PM »
hey i liked reading your post,
i have the program already, and actually i am listening to it now:)

the facts are just opinions/ a.o.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline johnsharpe

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 11
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 04:04:17 PM »
Great post. I read a biography of Aristotle Onnasis - he was certainly a very interesting man and definitly a wealth magnet.

I also agree that one of the single best things you can do is to associate with wealthier people in order to bring abundance in your life.

Unfortunately if you are constantly surrounded by people who live in lack, then it is easy to adopt a scarcity mindset.

However if you are around people who are wealthy you will soon see that there is actually an abundance of wealth in this world and that money can come easily into your life. This is actually one of the first points that I make in "Live like a millionaire"

This doesn't mean however that you need to abandon your friends. You should be an example of what is possible in this life when you embrace the laws of abundance

Tags: