Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Resources Thread - Getting Your Ex Back  (Read 95091 times)

Offline kammy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 262
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Resources Thread - Getting Your Ex Back
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2013, 01:31:17 AM »
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 01:33:31 AM by Mr Brightside »

Offline kammy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 262
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2013, 01:24:41 AM »
I am Reading this book..very good one.

Its 'power of subconscious mind'  by Joseph murphy.

Easily available on google search.!!

Offline Immabehisgirlagain

• Thank You
  • -Given: 217
  • -Receive: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2014, 07:07:55 AM »
Anyone please help me with my problems. I'm out of idea of what to do already. Please read my post and give me some replies for help.

Offline Happy90

• Thank You
  • -Given: 154
  • -Receive: 28
    • View Profile

Offline LovelyMe

• Thank You
  • -Given: 87
  • -Receive: 98
  • I believe
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2014, 07:52:01 PM »
http://theabeforum.com/forum2/17009-1.html

lol, I was thinking...wow, such a great post! And then I saw someone mention me (Autumn13, the Abe forum is the first one I went to, and you can even read I asked about manifesting a specific person). I went back through my posts to see why that person thanked me, and saw I even posted in the thread! How crazy!

Offline Punter_The_Hunter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 884
  • -Receive: 140
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2014, 02:45:50 AM »
Tereza its so sweet of you to compile and bring it on one place .. Read Mallica's thread it was divine reading it ...

Sending lots of love :)

Offline Love4ever

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2015, 04:48:18 AM »
All the success stories are wonderful. Not only they show how to attract back someone but generally how to attract whatever you want. Thank a lot!

Offline Night-Eyes

• Thank You
  • -Given: 776
  • -Receive: 843
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2015, 06:14:29 PM »
Zorba really does inspire me... i know i've said this before ... but such a way with words... they impact me so much  :)

Offline thelawof

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2015, 05:06:46 AM »
Any success stories out there on getting your ex back? I am curious as to whether it's working for some folks.

Offline girl

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 49
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2015, 07:41:55 PM »
Any success stories out there on getting your ex back? I am curious as to whether it's working for some folks.

I have a success story :-) It's a long story. Sorry. But I want to share the details to be clear about my approach and my learning about LOA.

In November my bf broke up with me. For me it came out of the blue. I was in shock, devastated and above all desperate. After the break up my bf and I kept in touch. Our contact via WhatsApp Messenger was briefly and about once a week.
Mid december he came to visit me. He stayed quite long and he wants to know all sort of things about me. It confused me a bit. Before Christmas our contact was getting more frequently and more intense. He had problems with his study. He didn't seem lucky. I was confused and I decided to have no contact. At

Christmas' Eve I found this forum. And my chances changed.
I realized I had a lot of negative thoughts during our relationship. Always afraid to loose him, afraid that I wasn't good enough for him. After the break up I was very desperate too.
After founding this forum I started to think that my bf was missing me. I tried to visualize us. Because it was difficult to imagine how he would make things up with me I focus at plans for after our make up, for if we would be back together again. I visualize my perfect relationship and made plans for weekends and vacations together. During the time (weeks) it became easier to visualize, to stay positive and to ignore negative thoughts.
After three weeks no contact I got a change to perform at local television. I decided to sent the random message that I sent to my friends also sent to my bf. He had a very positive response and our contact became very frequent. We had contact every day. After one week he came to visit. I was positive because I was doing well. Didn't feel unhappy because of the break up anymore. But still had doubts if afterhing would work out well. As a result his signals were very contradictory.
I decide to have no contact again. I was still being positive and still visualize us together.
After one and half week he sent me a message saying he was missing talking to me. At that point I became very mad at him. He didn't respect my wish to have no contact! I think that was the point that I truly let go. I still had hope that we could be together but I knew that I could also be happy on my own or even with another man.
Five days later we were at the same festival in my town. I was in a very good mood: partying, carefree. He came to me and said he want to talk. The next day he brought me flowers. He told me he didn't have doubts anymore, that he wants to be with me for the rest of his life. Two months later I am more happy than ever! Our relationship feels familiar but  is very different than before. We made plans for this Summer. Our vacation is going to be exactly as I imagined!

I know it is difficult but stay positive. You can have you ex back. Supermans post helped me a lot! 
Good luck with your journey!

« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 12:21:10 PM by girl »

Offline Natalia25

• Thank You
  • -Given: 167
  • -Receive: 62
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2015, 09:10:54 PM »
I just read the one about changing the way someone treats you and now I want to activate the commitment seeds in everybody. Haha. Kidding.

Offline hanajeong

• Thank You
  • -Given: 286
  • -Receive: 123
  • MMM Mean Manifesting Machine :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2016, 04:09:26 PM »
Just a quick question before I get away from here for the remaining days, I reactivated my fb profile. He is still on my list. I am in NC since Sunday, so is he. Is that ok? Or should I deactivate and be completely off radar for him? I dont wan't to really as I have many friends on fb. I have set up privacy so he cant see all my posts but he can see my likes on others' posts.
Maybe I am overthinking this.

Offline Ross88

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2017, 10:39:56 AM »
I am struggling to be hopeful.. have had two weeks of no contact and all of a sudden he's blocked me from every form of communication with him but yet I've been really good and actually quite happy but since this has happened I have felt quite defeated. Today was the first time I've cried about our broken relationship. From the day he broke up with me I was quite confident I'll get him back but it's only the past two days that I've felt that I might've actually lost him. I'm so sad

Offline manifestyourreality88

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2018, 03:17:13 PM »
There are sooooo many sources and methods on how to manifest your ex back. I've read so many sources and bought so many tools before, but this one is my favorite. I think this is the most comprehensive course about manifesting your ex that I took so far, and I really love it because I can already see some results.

Let me share you my story. I never wanted my ex to break up me but because things went rough, I had no choice. He immediately blocked me on all his social media accounts and I got more frustrated. I really love him and I want him back. So just like any other people would do, I searched online for ways on how to get him back. Then I stumbled upon law of attraction, and I was so amazed about the fact that you can actually create your own reality! I became so engrossed about it and tried so many techniques. Some were effective, but this course: (https://tinyurl.com/ybkhyfgb) is what I like the most because EVERYTHING you need to know about the law of attraction and how to manifest your ex back is already indicated here. Which means that you don't have to search everywhere and waste your energy just to find and learn some techniques! Ever since I used this, I was so surprised to see that I am now unblocked from all of my ex's social media accounts! What's more, is that he messaged me. He asked me how I was, and we kept on communicating up until now! I AM SO HAPPY! THANK YOU UNIVERSE! THANK YOU VERY MUCH

P.S. If you also want to try the course, don't forget to use the code PLOADEC1579. Just thank me later ;)

Offline WonderUniverse

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2019, 11:02:50 PM »
Reading some of the articles I have a few I would like to add on the subject to get your ex back.

https://manifeststar.com/law-of-attraction-tips-for-your-ex-back/
Helping you get your ex back with the laws and body language

https://www.exboyfriendrecovery.com/getting-your-ex-back-with-the-law-of-attraction/
A nice script that uses Text conversations to get the message across

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/441845413440856351/?lp=true
Some good pins about break up from Pinterest.

Some really great tips as well. Enjoy.