Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Beautiful Example  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Mel90

• Thank You
  • -Given: 100
  • -Receive: 36
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Beautiful Example
« on: September 11, 2011, 09:15:33 AM »
Tonight, I had the pleasure of spending some time with external family and friends.
They had invited over a couple, family friends.
I wanted to post this, because I wanted to share with you all just how touched I was. this couple has been together for 30 yrs, married for 26. I cannot find words to describe the love they had and showed towards each other. It really touched my heart.

THey are from the same nationality, but from different countries, they meet up through friends, while still not living in the same geographical area. and look at them now. I guess its true when they say you know when its the one.

it gave me a not a new but good perspective today. it encouraged me to believe even more in my desire to have the exact same thing.

Just wanted to share this with you all, that it is true, it is possible and it is there for each and everyone of us.

thank you

Tags: