– Doubt is the opposite of trust and believing. If you do not believe, you cannot expect to achieve. The Law of Attraction works 100% of the time, whether you choose to accept it or not. When you are in a state of doubt, you only attract more confusion into your life. While I understand that it is not easy to get rid of old, limiting beliefs; you must realize that those are the same beliefs that have put you in the position you are in right now. Empty your cup, and have faith in your power as a creator. Your actions contradict your intentions
– If your goal is to lose 10 pounds, you can sit there and visualize about being slimmer all you want, but if you spend 20 minutes meditating on how you are going to lose 10 pounds and then get up and immediately start eating a box of munchkins, you are contradicting yourself. If your goal is to save $20,000 for a new car and you turn around and splurge all your current savings on an impulsive shopping spree, then you are contradicting yourself. Usually, contradicting actions on your part are accompanied with negative emotions, usually guilt. Whenever you feel negative emotions such as guilt or discomfort, observe the situation you’re in, because it means that you are attracting something that you do not want. In the case of the first example, you will feel negative emotion because you are attracting 10 more pounds instead of attracting a slimmer body. In the second example, you will feel negative emotion because you are attracting $20,000 in debt instead of $20,000 in savings. Do not contradict your intentions by taking conflicting actions. Your intentions are not pure
– You must have pure intentions when you practice the Law of Attraction. When I say “pure”, I am not necessarily saying “good.” When I tell you that your intentions must be pure, I am telling you that there cannot be any extraneous values attached to your intention. For example, if you say, “I want to manifest a million dollars so that people will respect me more,” you are not really wishing for a million dollars–you are wishing for respect. Pick one or the other; make your intentions pure. You are trying to attract from a stand-point of “not having”
– You can’t say, “I don’t have any money,” and expect to attract money. You can’t ask, “How come nobody wants to be with me?” and expect to attract romance. You can’t say, “I don’t want to be poor,” and expect to be rich. It just doesn’t happen that way. Think about it like this: If your child was about to throw a toy across the room and hit someone with it, what would be a more effective command? Would you rather say, “Drop the toy,” or “Don’t throw the toy?” And for your sake, I hope you picked the first choice. Sometimes, all it takes is a different approach to make all the difference. Your intentions are not your true desires
- A common mistake beginners make when it comes to the Law of Attraction is the belief that The LOA is all about thought. The fact is, The LOA is more about feelings than anything else. Think of a time when you really wanted something, whether it was a raise, a car, or to a certain result. Remember how you felt. When you truly desire something, you literally feel an “obsession” towards it. For example, when I was trying to build muscle a few summers ago, I became obsessed with everything that had to do with gaining weight and building muscle: I became health conscious, diet conscious, and sleep conscious. I read articles about getting bigger; I asked friends who were already muscular how I could build some muscle; and I worked out like a madman. Within a few months, I had the body I wanted. If you are trying to manifest things that you don’t truly have a burning desire for, it just won’t come true. You can ask the universe for a million dollars, but if you don’t really want a million dollars, you’ll never see it because you don’t truly want it.